She does realize there is something of a war going on, doesn’t she?
她从不喜欢吵闹 最惹她生气
She has never liked noise. She hates it, hates it.
他们来了
Colonel Frost. They’re coming, sir.
失陪
Excuse me.
很多人
Many of them?
不知道 现在只闻其声
Can’t tell, sir. We can only hear them at the moment.
停火
Hold your fire!
停火
Hold your fire!
开火
Fire!
静候指令
Command. Wait for the command.
那边去 照顾伤兵
Over there, Whitney. Look after that man.
开火
Open fire! Fire!
继续开火
Keep firing. Come on.
停火
Cease firing.
停火
Cease firing.
抱歉 太太
Sorry, ma’am.
你快找多些绷带来
Whitney, try and rustle up some more bandages, will you?
你不会有事 待会见
– Lad, you’ll be all right. – I’m going to check up with Cornish.
照料他 医生 十分抱歉 先生
Get him patched up, doc. I’m terribly sorry about all this.
-魏斯 -长官
– Wicks. – Sir.
走吧
Right, off you go.
快抬担架进来
Get that bloody stretcher inside!
好了 再前进
All right. Here we go.
早安 康尼斯先生在里面
Good morning. Mr. Cornish is straight through there.
好 麻烦你
Right. Thank you.
迪克 没关系 坐下
Hello, Dick. It’s all right. Sit down.
-你没事吧 -没事 只是皮外伤
– You all right? – Fine. It’s only a flesh wound.
-情况如何 -不太糟
– How are things? – Not too bad, sir.
糟糕的是这个
What is bad is this.
-小心 -对不起
– Careful. – Sorry, sir.
我们在桥头 德军在桥尾
We hold the north end of the bridge. The Germans hold the south.
但现在他们可能 已控制此城大部分的建筑
But now they probably control most of the town…
包括教堂钟楼
…including the church tower.
换言之我们已被包围
What you’re saying is that we’re surrounded.
没错
Yes, something like that.
-还有呢 -长官
– Now, what else? – Sir.
没想到比崔斯的装甲部队会在这
I was a bit surprised to find Bittrich’s panzer troops here, sir.
你当然没听信他们的废话
Yes, well, surely you didn’t believe all that nonsense they told us.
我是指敌军由老头和小孩组成
I mean, about the enemy being made up of old men, children.
我们得冒险
I’ll have to risk it.
已经快到中午了 情况并没有变好
It’s halfway through the morning, and things aren’t getting any better.
-中士 怎么样 -长官
– Well, son, how is it? – Sir.
我们无法控制街道
We can’t clear the streets.
敌军的力量不断增强 我们无法通过桥去
Enemy strength keeps increasing. It’s just impossible to get to the bridge.
-劳驾 中士 -是
– Thanks, sergeant. – Sir.
我得在情况恶化前回总部去
It’s imperative I get back to HQ before the situation gets out of hand.
若你不反对 柯力名和我陪你走
If it’s all right with you, Cleminson and I will come part of the way.
-行吗 -走吧
– All right, Jimmy? – Let’s move.
最后那间 最后的窗
End house, bottom window, sir.
柯力名 过来 -是
– Cleminson, get over here. – Sir.
支持下去
Hang on, Gerald.
进去 快
In here. Come on.
你的脚能动吗
Can’t you move your legs?
不能
No.
一定是伤了脊椎 你能帮我们吗
Must be the spine. Can you help us?
-怎么帮 -附近有医生吗
– How? – Don’t you know a doctor nearby?
我们可以送他住医院
We can take him to the hospital.
你走吧 他不会有事
You go. He will be fine.
走吧 长官
Go, sir.
快走
You go.
上去
Go up.
他们铁定是在后面 不知前门是怎样
They’re certainly at the back. What’s it like at the front?
我们被包围了
We’re surrounded, sir.
没错 安静
Yes. Quite.
我想你会再来的 苏沙鲍斯基上将
I was rather expecting to see you again, General Sosabowski.
请坐
Do please sit down.
波兰空降行动又取消 快给我解释
The Polish drop has been canceled again. I would like an explanation.
这跟大雾有关
Well, I expect the fog has a certain amount to do with it.
有消息说有飞机向南飞五十里
I’m told there are aircraft flying 50 miles to the south.
快解释为何我的部下和装备 不能去那儿
Explain why my men and equipment can’t be moved from here to there…
然后再飞往安亨
…and then fly to Arnhem.
这问题问得很合理
Well, that’s a very reasonable question.
我不想跟你说一大堆气象学用词
I don’t want to bother you with a lot of meteorological mumbo jumbo…
但事实是 不管我们喜欢与否
…but the fact is, you see, whether we like it or not…
雾会飘动
…fog, it moves.
这个当然了 在哪
Of course it moves. Where?
这个很难说得准 上将
That’s very difficult to say, general.
雾很飘忽不定
It’s very slippery stuff, fog.
你以为能预测它的方向 结果不然
You think you’ve got it, then it reverses itself…
令你无从捉摸
…and leaves you behind.
请你先坐下
Won’t you please sit down?
上将 我想说的是
What I’m trying to say, general…
即使我们将你的师 移到五十里外–
…is even if we move your troops the 50 miles…
我保证 现在是有阳光–
Where, I grant you, just now the sun is shining.
等我们到达目的地时
– The chances are that by the time we get there…
浓雾很可能比我们先到一步
…the fog could quite easily have preceded us.
-那么我们只能够等 -干等
– So we simply have to wait. – And do nothing.
这是最好的打算
I think that puts it rather well.
艾恩德霍芬 离安亨四十八里
你 魏德鲁
Hey, you! You Vandeleur?
-是的 -我叫波比史都
– Yeah. – I’m Bobby Stout.
你好
How do you do?
难忘的一天 看他们多热情
Hell of a day, huh? Look at them. Wild.
你曾被解放过吗
Have you ever been liberated?
-两度离婚算数吗 -算的
– I got divorced twice. Does that count? – Yes, that counts.
你们有运活动便桥来吧
Hey, that Bailey crap. You got it amongst this stuff?
你所指的活动便桥
When you refer to “Bailey crap”…
是指英国的伟大 精准的发明
…I take it you mean that glorious precision-made British-built bridge…
为文明世界所羡慕的
…which is the envy of the civilized world.
-对 -货车在后头
– Yeah. – The trucks are there somewhere.
但怎么能让它们穿越人群 我就不知道
But how you’ll get them through this crowd, I don’t know.
没关系 我早已为此另辟蹊径
No problem. I got a side road pegged out, it’ll avoid all this.
-美国人的智慧 -是吗
– American ingenuity. – Oh, really?
其实我在南斯拉夫出生 但没所谓
Actually I was born in Yugoslavia, but what the hell.
是的
Yes.
奈梅亨南部 美军第82空降师总部
好了 让我来 长官
Okay, I’ll take it, sir.
-你去了哪 -见在奈梅亨的荷兰朋友
– Where have you been? – With Dutch friends at Nijmegen.
这是我们无法夺桥的原因
Look. This is why we can’t take the bridge.
德军已调动装甲部队
The Germans have moved in S.S. Panzer troops.
他们不想我们过桥
You’d think they didn’t want us to get across.
他们已封锁整个地区
They’ve sealed off the whole area.
这儿 你可以看这地图
Here. You can see on this map.
每条通向桥道的路已被封锁
Every street leading to the bridge is blocked.
附近的所有房♥子已被占用
Every house around it is occupied.
荷兰地下组织说 我们根本无法突围
The Dutch underground people say it’s just impossible to break through.
他们可能没说错
They could be right.
-上尉呢 -死了
– Where’s the captain? – Dead.
我没问你他怎样 只是问他在哪
I didn’t ask you how he was, I asked you where he was.
护理兵 我们没有绷带用了
Orderly, we’re all out of bandages over here.
-长官 -现在没空
– Sir. – Not now.
-请你看看我的上尉 -抱歉 把他放下
– I’d like you to look at my captain. – Sorry. Put him down.
你究竟在搞什么
What in the name of hell do you…?
-是你叫我把他放下 -我没心情跟你闹
– You told me to put him down. – I’m in no mood for crapping around.
若你不马上看他 他会死掉
If you don’t look at him right now, he’s going to die.
他早已死掉
He’s dead now.
麻烦你看看他 这对我很重要
It’d mean a lot to me if you’d check him out.
中士 拜托 真是的 快抬他走
Come on, sergeant. For Christ’s sake, get him out of here.
请你看看他 求求你
Would you look at him, please, sir…
快点
…right now…
否则我轰掉你
…or I’ll blow your fucking head off.
快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!