I have spoken to Von Rundstedt.
所有援军率先来帮我们
All reinforcements come to us first.
每小时我们的兵力越强 他们越弱
Every hour we get stronger, and they grow weaker.
-但若我们炸桥 -他们要的不是桥
– But if we blow the bridges… – They don’t want the bridges.
若他们真的想夺桥
Do you really think if they wanted the bridges…
还会在十二公里外着陆
…they would have landed 12 kilometers away?
真荒谬
It’s ridiculous.
谢谢你的茶
Thank you for the tea.
我们闪电式占取安亨桥
Our lightning-like assault on Arnhem Bridge…
实在是一大成就
…is certainly a smashing success.
我不喜欢吃苹果 别见怪
I’ve an aversion to apples. I’m so sorry.
德军一定大感错愕
I’m sure the Germans will be thunderstruck with surprise.
-还有盟军会来 -对 成千上万的盟军
– Are there many of you? – Yes, there are thousands of us.
-谢谢你前来 -谢谢
– Thank you for coming. – Thank you.
这不是凯♥旋♥而归的时刻
Look here, this isn’t a victory parade.
拜托 享受美好时光吧
Come on, sir, enjoy the moment.
等我们到达安亨桥
I will enjoy the moment when we reach the bridge…
发现它完好时我自会高兴
…and when we find the bridge intact.
一定会完好 一切再好不过了
It will be. Things couldn’t be going better.
-一切顺利 -我知道 这正是问题所在
– Nothing’s wrong. – I know. That’s exactly what is wrong.
哦 真让人太高兴了
Oh, I’m so glad.
索恩桥 美军101空降师
老天
Jesus Christ.
趴下
Stay down!
可恶
Shit.
还无法联络各方
There’s still no contact, sir.
继续试 我待会就回来
Then keep at it. I shall be back shortly.
拉斯贝利不会走得很远 开车
Brigadier Lathbury can’t have gone that far. All right, Brown.
你回来时 该可以有通讯了
I’m sure we’ll have them fixed by the time you get back, sir.
可以帮我发信给30军吗
Can you get a message down to 30th Corps on that dingus?
可以 刚收到82空降师的消息
Yes, sir. We just got word from the 82nd up ahead.
他们成功占取格拉夫桥
They captured the Grave Bridge completely intact.
好极了 可是30军根本
That’s terrific, except 30th Corps…
无法成功到达格拉夫桥
…ain’t about to reach the goddamn intact Grave Bridge…
除非索恩桥及时修好
…until the goddamn Son Bridge gets fixed.
快叫英军同僚赶运活动便桥来
Tell our British cousins to hustle up some Bailey stuff.
我会在艾恩德霍芬跟他们会合
I’ll meet them in Eindhoven when they get there.
叫那些笨蛋聪明一点 运送活动便桥到前方
Tell those schmucks to do this right and have their Bailey stuff at the front.
-明白吗 -是的 长官
– Got that? – Yes, sir.
-记住要说话有礼 -是的 长官
– And be sure to say “please.” – Yes, sir.
乔 离艾恩德霍芬只有六里多
Joe, I make it just under six miles to Eindhoven.
今晚赶不到 快天黑了
We won’t make it tonight. It’ll be dark shortly.
那祈求101空降师能熬到明天
Well, I hope to God the 101 st can hang on till tomorrow.
记住上将说的话 “我们是骑兵”
Giles, remember what the general said: “We’re the cavalry.”
比原定时间早到达并不好
It would be bad form to arrive in advance of schedule.
在紧要关头赶到才好
In the nick of time would do nicely.
这些图该留在英国的
These plans should have been left in England.
这是一级机密
They’re top secret.
现在我们拥有全部所需
And now we have all we need:
单位 防守策略 目标
Units, defense plans, objectives…
还有其他空降行动的时间表
…and the schedule for further drops.
我已准备好炸毁奈梅亨桥
I have prepared Nijmegen Bridge for demolition.
如果是今晚就动手的话
If I blow it up tonight…
这个市场花♥园♥行动一定会失败
…this Operation Market Garden must fail.
为何我所有将领都嚷着炸桥
Why do all my generals want to destroy my bridges?
路维 我们一起吃饭
Come, Ludwig. We’ll have dinner.
吃饭
Dinner?
但这些图表呢
But what about these plans?
这些都是假的
These plans? They are false.
是诡计 故意让我们找到
Just a trick. We were supposed to find them.
白酒还是红酒
White wine or red?
还没有科斯上将在河路上的消息
We’re still getting nothing from Col. Frost’s battalion on the river road.
-谢谢 高尔 -DCF 请通话
– Thank you, Cole. – Dog-Charlie-Fox. Over.
希望科斯遇上较少的麻烦
Let’s hope Johnny’s meeting less resistance than we are.
-我们得突围去夺桥 -我们完全被困
– We must break through to the bridge. – We’re completely blocked ahead.
敌军比我们预期的多
There’s more resistance than we’ve been led to expect.
我得亲自看看他的情况 好了 高尔
I must see for myself how he’s doing. All right, Cole.
-他们兵力如何 -难以估计
– What is their strength? – I can’t estimate yet.
曾有荷兰地下组织联络 解释这儿的情况
Some Dutch underground people were trying to explain the situation…
我不清楚他们知道多少
…but I’m not sure how much they know.
担架兵 快抬担架来
Stretcher-bearer, bring that stretcher over here to these men!
-布朗呢 -他们都没救了
– What about Brown? – They’ve both had it.
老天 我们被包围
Christ almighty! They’ve got round behind us.
你跟我们一起过夜较安全
It might be safer if you spent the night with us.
-我得回去总部 -但要保住性命
– I’ve got to get back to HQ. – Yes, but alive, sir.
如果能够联络他们 那边有些房♥子
If we can reach them, there are some houses in that direction.
我们可以安顿一下 从长计议
We can get ourselves organized and try and find out what’s happening.
抬他走
Pull out! Pull out!
-好的 -军士长
– Right. – Sergeant Major.
安亨
兄弟们 快走
Come on, lads. Get a move on.
-我刚想起一件事 -什么事 长官
– Something just occurred to me. – What’s that?
我们穿错了伪装
We’re wearing the wrong camouflage.
这很适合野外 但在城内就不管用
It’s all very well for the country, but we won’t fool anyone in the towns.
快来
Come on, come on.
对不起 但我们要征用你的房♥子
I’m awfully sorry, but I’m afraid we’re going to have to occupy your house.
-好了 到里面来吧 -另一边的房♥子
– All right, chaps, we’re in here. – The house on the other side.
-二分排过来 -迪克
– Section Two, over here. – Dick.
你带部下征用那间房♥子
Now, take your men, occupy that house across the road.
确保你那边能掩护桥头
Make sure you can cover the bridge from your side.
中士 跟我来
Sergeant, follow me.
你好 DCF
Hello, Dog-Charlie-Fox.
扯下窗帘 把家俱放在窗边
Rip down those curtains, pile this furniture against the window.
我们已到达目的地 你的位置呢
We’ve reached our objective. What is your position? Over.
没消息
There’s nothing.
无法联络大部队
I can’t contact Brigade at all, sir.
试过联络其他营队吗
Tried the other battalions?
有消息吗
Any luck?
继续试
– Keep trying. – Hello, Dog-Charlie-Fox?
-赶他们走 -拜托 妈妈
– Order them out. – Please, Mother.
-这是我的房♥子 -明天再说吧
– This is my house. – Perhaps by tomorrow.
明天
Tomorrow?
是的 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
我们该试一下攻桥尾吧 长官
Shall we have a go at the far end now, sir?
“试一下”不是军用语 哈利
“Having a go” is hardly textbook terminology, Harry.
但你会让我们试试吧
But you’ll let us try, sir?
趴下 找掩护
Down! Down! Take cover!
快开掩护炮
Cover fire! Quick!
投弹
Smoke!
快来
Come on, lads!
继续前进
Come on. Keep going.
帮我一把
Give us a hand.
退后
Fall back! Fall back!
赶快
Hurry. Hurry.
-你没事吧 -没事
– Are you all right? – Yes, I’m fine.
晚点再对付他们
We’ll deal with them later…
待天黑才动手
…when it gets dark.
-还好吧 -还好
– Made it so far, Doddsie? – Aye.
要一击就中
Hey, Corp. Better hit that slit first time.
我说你最好一击就中 不然–
Hey, Corp, I said you’d better hit that slit first time or…
我知道了
I heard you, boyo.
太好了
Oh, great.
你先吧
After you, Corp.
快动手吧
Come on. Let’s get on with it.
动手
Now!
糟了 你失手了
Now we’re in trouble. You bloody missed it!
是你撞我的手 笨蛋
Well, you knocked my arm, you clumsy bastard.
现在休想逃走了
Now we’ll never get out of here.
我们打中军♥火♥库 错有错着
We’ve hit an ammunition dump, a bloody ammo dump. Shit!
愚勇
Fool’s courage.
她说你们太吵了
She says you are much too noisy.
她可知道我们正在打仗