– Christ, not us again. – What do you say to that, Joe?
我们深感荣幸 长官
Delighted, sir. Truly delighted.
我选你领军
Now, I’ve selected you to lead us…
不单是因为你卓越的作战能力
…not only because of your extraordinary fighting ability…
还因为
…but also because…
万一德军抓到你
…in the unlikely event that the Germans ever get you…
他们看见你的装束 一定会以为抓了个农民
…they’ll assume from your attire that they’ve captured a wretched peasant…
而且马上会把你放走
…and immediately send you on your way.
要保持进攻的速度
Now, maintaining the speed of our advance…
此行定必艰辛 这是一条单程高速路
…will no doubt be tough going, as it’s a single highway.
但不管如何
But no matter what…
我们务必在四十八小时内 跟第一空降师会合
…we must reach those 1 st Airborne boys in 48 hours.
各位
Now, gentlemen…
我不会说这次行动
…I’m not saying that this will be…
能轻易完成
the easiest party we’ve ever attended…
但我也不会错过这伟大的任务
…but I still wouldn’t miss it for the world.
我喜欢把这行动
I like to think of this…
看成美国的西部片
…as one of those American Western films.
伞兵部队缺乏军备
The paratroops, lacking substantial equipment…
老是缺食物
…always short of food…
他们是被围困的居民
These are the besieged homesteaders.
德军 当然是坏蛋
The Germans… Well, naturally they’re the bad guys.
30军
And 30 Corps…
我的兄弟们是
We, my friends, are the cavalry…
奋勇救人的骑兵
…on the way to the rescue.
英国第一空降师
科斯上校的营房♥
长官 要我收拾那个吗
Do you want me to pack that as well, sir?
不 谢了 我会随身携带这个
No, thank you, Wicks. I’ll carry it.
你没忘了拿我的高尔夫球杆吧
You haven’t forgotten my golf clubs, have you?
稍后员工车会送那些来 长官
They’ll be coming later in the staff car, sir.
那么
And what about…?
怎样 长官
Sorry, sir?
我的小礼服呢
What about my dinner jacket?
你真的会用上它吗 长官
Are you sure you’ll be needing that, sir?
希望可以
Well, let’s hope so.
英国 美军第101空降师
你何不戒酒
Why don’t you quit that?
这含丰富维他命
Chock-full of vitamins.
埃迪 喝一口增体力
Here, Eddie. Have a little strength.
酒放在哪
Hey, where’d you put that?
-可恶 还给我 -好的
– Damn it, Eddie, give it back. – Right.
拿好
There you are.
希望你没有那么做
I wish you hadn’t done that.
我才不渴望为国捐躯
My problem is, I’m not totally crazy about the prospect of dying.
那别死掉
So don’t die.
喝酒不会帮你保住性命
Drinking that garbage isn’t gonna keep you alive.
那什么可以
– What is? – What is? Well…
-别中枪 -这有什么能保证
…not getting shot. – And what can guarantee that?
当然没保证
Nothing, for sure.
-你可以 -可以什么
– You will. – I will what?
告诉我 埃迪 我不会死
You tell me, Eddie. You tell me I won’t die.
好 你不会死
All right, you won’t die.
不 是向我保证
No, no. Guarantee me.
我要你保证我不会死
I want you to guarantee me I won’t die.
我保证
I guarantee you.
来吧 我们吃点东西
Come on. Let’s get some food in you.
-来吧 -我不是说笑的
– Come on. – I wasn’t kidding.
埃迪 你在说笑吗
Hey, Eddie, were you kidding?
富勒少校
Major Fuller.
我叫森斯 聊一下好吗
My name is Sims. Mind a bit of company?
没问题 长官
Of course not, sir.
工作忙碌
Busy times.
你一定累透了
You must be exhausted.
你累了吗
Are you exhausted?
有谁不累
Who isn’t?
你一些朋友向我们报告
We’ve been getting reports from a number of your friends.
他们担心你 认为你或许需要休息一下
They’re worried about you. They think perhaps you need a rest.
大家都是 你为何跟我说这些
We all need rest. Why are you saying this to me?
是因为我反对高层的决定
Is it because I rocked the boat?
我是医生 只是关心你的健康
I’m a doctor. I’m only concerned with your health.
也许你该放病假休息一下
I think perhaps you ought to take a bit of sick leave.
但为什么
But why?
我没病
I’m not ill or anything.
我没做错事
I haven’t done anything wrong.
当然了 你只是有点累
Of course not. You’re just a little tired.
我是累了
I am tired.
我们走吧
I think perhaps we might go.
不可以停止行动吗
Can’t it be stopped?
我不想被人舍弃 拜托
I don’t want to be left behind, please.
这不由我控制 年轻人
It’s out of my hands, laddie.
我不要错过这大行动
I didn’t want to miss the party.
快点 老兄 这边走
Come on, move it, buddy. That’s the way.
-快点 向前走 -快点
– Come on, move yourselves. – Move on.
温暖的家
Home, sweet home.
我们只有七天准备一切 实在
Yes. When you think we only had seven days to get it all organized, it’s quite a…
是奇迹
Bloody miracle.
D-Day筹备了半年
It took six months to set up the D-day drop…
而其规模只是这行动的一半
…and that was only half as big as this.
-你觉得怎样 -还好
– How do you feel? – Fine.
等我们身在荷兰时 感觉会更好
I’ll feel even better when we’re in Holland.
记得我获派指挥这空降师时
Do you remember when I was appointed to this command…
我说过我从未跳过伞 但我该试试看吧
…I told you I had never jumped, but thought I ought to give it a go?
-你帮了我一个大忙 -是吗 大忙
– Well, you did me a big favor. – Really? What?
你说”罗伊 要跳伞 你太老了 还太胖了”
You said, “Roy, you’re far too old for that kind of thing, and much too large.”
是吗 那帮了什么忙
Did I? What was the favor?
当时我没有说出一切
Well, I didn’t quite tell you everything at the time…
但我是会晕机的
…but I’m prone to airsickness.
天啊 每次搭飞机都是这样
Good gracious. What, every flight?
马上就有答案了 不是吗
Well, we’ll soon find out, won’t we?
快开走这部吉普车
Go on! Get that goddamn jeep out of here!
谁是真正的勇者
让他来这儿
在此屹立不倒
不管风吹雨打
毫不退缩
天啊
Bloody hell!
快回家了 哈利
Soon be home, Harry.
-比沙漠好吧 -什么
– Better than the desert, eh, sir? – What was that?
这比走路容易 长官
Easier than walking, sir.
随你怎么说
If you say so, Hancock.
好的 长官
Yeah, fine, sir.
炮兵会顺利开路 作你的先锋
The artillery should be able to clear the way pretty well. Your initial advance.
对 待他们一开火 我们就能长驱直进
Yes, we’ll move off as soon as their barrage has got going.
-真好 -尽量尾随其后
– Yes, that’s absolutely fine. – Follow behind it as close as we can.
但你知道的
But you know…
这行动并不如大家所想的容易
…this isn’t gonna be the pushover that everybody seems to think it is.
我没这么想
No, I didn’t think so.
早安 艾伦 你的睡美人知道要打仗吗
Morning, Alan. Your sleeping beauties know there’s a war on, do they?
当然知道
Absolutely, sir.
德军真的在前方加强兵力
Is it true that the Germans have put more troops into the line ahead of us?
对 他们才不打算让我们走前门
Yes. They obviously don’t intend to just let us walk in the front door.
你好 波比 希望他们不是去我的葬礼
Hello, Bob! Hope that’s not my funeral they’re going to.
我还是非常地担心
And I’m still worried about…
他们把所有东西放在这条路上
having them throw everything up this road.
但别无他法 早安 汤姆
But there’s no alternative. Morning, Tom.
所以我决定把这当成铁路来管理
So I’ve decided to run the road like a railway.
没先得我批准
Nobody, repeat, nobody will be allowed…
没有人可以停放任何车在这条路上
…to put any vehicle on that road without my permission.
-包括我 -祝你好运
– Including me? – Good luck to you!
包括你 尤其是你
You too! Especially you, Joe.
早安 德立
Morning, Derek!
很高兴看见有人知道 我们要上哪去
Glad to see somebody knows where we’re going.
时间是致胜关键
Time, Joe. That’s the killer.
我们不能有所延误