出发时间要改为九点钟
We’re switching the start till 9 just to make sure.
你在我们出发前发讯号♥弹就行
You start laying smoke just before we go.
好的
Fine, fine.
他们会被在堤岸的敌军攻击
They’re going to get creamed from the far embankment.
你的烟幕会是他们唯一的掩护
Your smoke screen’s gonna be their only protection.
放心 我们会掩护你
Don’t worry. We’ll cover you.
拜托
Please.
好的 大家留心听我说
Okay, can I have your attention, please?
我很高兴通知大家 出发时间改为十点钟
I’m pleased to inform you that our 9:00 departure has been postponed till 10.
所以你们有多一个小时 玩乐休息
So you can all have an extra hour’s fun and relaxation.
-少校 -是的
– Major? – Yes.
船那方面有更多的资料吗
We got any more information on those boats?
我们确知它们会浮 其他一无所知
We’re reliably informed that they float. Outside of that, we don’t know squat.
不知有多少艘 有多重 有多大
Not how many, not how heavy, not how big.
而河流很宽 且水流湍急
We are sure that the river is wide and that the current is strong.
若有更多好消息 我乐意相告
As more cheery information comes my way, I’ll be happy to pass it along.
与此同时就视这个为在职训练吧
In the meantime, just think of this as on-the-job training.
怎么了 没幽默感
What’s the matter? No sense of humor?
可恶
Goddamn it!
我们在中午出发
We go at noon.
赶快 保持道路畅通
Come on. Clear those roads!
你们该在想我为何叫大家来
You men are probably wondering why I’ve called us here together.
我作了一个决定 想跟大家分享
I’ve reached a decision that I’d like to share with you all.
我打算学乔治华盛顿那样渡河
I intend to go across like George Washington…
我站在船头
…standing on the prow.
你们负责划船
You guys can do the rowing.
-对了 快行动 -来吧
– That’s it! Move them out! – Here we go!
兄弟们 上去
Get up there, guys.
很重
It’s heavy.
怎么
What the…?
你以为会是驱逐舰 快把它装卸好
What’d you expect, destroyers? Come on, put it together. Unload them.
-慢慢来 -不要摔
– Easy on them, guys. – Don’t drop them.
-还有多少艘 -把它们翻起
– How many more? – Get those sides up.
开火
Fire!
除了烟 你还见到什么
What else can you see besides smoke?
没什么 但他们会在河上发动袭击
Nothing yet, but they are going to try a river assault.
注定失败
It will fail.
当然了 但是
Of course it will fail, but…
假使他们成功呢
…what do we do if it doesn’t?
我请求你批准炸桥
I ask your permission to blow up the bridge.
绝对不行
Out of the question.
陆军元帅 我明白了
I understand, field marshal.
他们不会过河 我们也不会炸桥
They will not cross the river, and we will blow no bridges.
检查好所有爆破装备了吗
Have all demolition charges been checked?
是的 一切准备就绪
Yes, sir. Everything is wired and ready.
卡夫上尉正随时候命
Captain Krafft is standing by as ordered.
这道桥不能落在敌军手中
The bridge will not fall into enemy hands.
当第一部英军坦克开始推进
As soon as the first British tank starts to cross…
我就会开始炸桥
…I’ll blow it sky-high.
-快走 -赶快
– Let’s get going! – All right! Go, go, go!
快走 别多等了
When you get to the water, go on. Don’t wait. Go.
上船 兄弟们
Hop in, boys. Let’s go.
若没有船桨 就用枪柄划
If you don’t have an oar, use your rifle butt, anything.
用力划
Row! Row!
一 二
One, two.
水流湍急 大家靠右
The current’s taking us down. Stay to your right.
-准备好支援了 长官 -好 劳驾
– Support fire ordered, sir. – Right. Thank you.
快划
Row!
趴下
Get down!
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going.
圣母马利亚 满地圣宠者
Hail Mary, full of grace.
我们正在漂流 快靠左
– We’re drifting! Pull to your left! – Come on, pull!
赶快
Pull!
继续努力划船
Keep it going, boys. Come on, keep rowing.
趴下
Stay down.
来 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
你会得到保佑
Thy will be done.
快来
Come on. Let’s go.
赶快
Let’s go!
狙击手
Snipers! Snipers!
救我
Help me. Help me.
到旁边去
Go up the side.
第二排
Second platoon!
-我们能到达隧♥道♥吗 -不行 长官
– Can we make it through the tunnel? – No way, sir.
赶上去
– Up the bank. – With you, sir.
掩护
Cover. Cover.
走吧
Come on.
中士
Sergeant.
带四人过去 开火 哈利和我去侧边
Take four across, draw fire. Harry and I’ll go up the side.
你负责掩护
You cover.
快走
Go, go, go!
赶快
Come on.
走吧
Come on, let’s go!
你准备好了
Are you ready?
是的 上将
Yes, general.
掩护我
Cover me.
混帐
Goddamn it.
老天 他们离安亨 只有十八公里
My God, they’re only 18 kilometers from Arnhem.
现在谁能阻止他们
Who can stop them now?
无人能阻
No one.
可恶
Oh, hell.
有机会吗 惠尼
Any chance, Whitney?
不 除非我们能尽快得到救援
Not unless we’re relieved in the next few hours.
哈利
Harry?
-扶他到地窖去 -好的 长官
– Try and get him down to the cellar. – Very good, sir.
接收到了
It’s working.
联络到总部了 上校在哪
I’m through to HQ. Where’s the colonel?
-在楼下 -快叫他来
– Down below. – Get him.
-科斯上校 -怎么了
– Colonel Frost! – What is it?
快上来
Up top.
快上来
Up top, sir.
是总部 上校 无线电有效了
It’s Headquarters, sir, on the radio.
我来了
Coming.
收听到了 快通话
Sunray on set. Pass your message. Over.
强尼 你那边的情况如何
What’s your situation, Johnny? Over.
那实在令人意想不到
I hadn’t expected the pleasure, sir.
我们正在苦战
We are holding out.
急需援军 最重要的是弹♥药♥
We need reinforcements and above all, ammunition. Over.
我不能确定该是我们去找你
I’m not sure if it’s a case of us coming for you…
还是你们来找我们
…or you coming for us.
那么我们等30军来好了
Well, we’ll just wait for 30 Corps then.
这会是最好的安排
That would probably be best.
很高兴能跟你通话 长官
Very reassuring talking to you, sir.
抱歉 要你们被困在桥上
I’m sorry, Johnny, getting stuck on that bloody bridge…
苦战四天
…four days on your own.
还有其他事吗
Have you anything else for me?
不 等30军来到 我就通知你
No, sir. I’ll give you a call when our friends arrive. Over.
好的
All right.
祝你好运
Good luck. Out.
-汤林中士 -这边 长官
– Sergeant Tomblin! – Here, sir.
我要过来了
I’m coming over.
泰莱中士
Sergeant Taylor!
我不明白 你们为何不前进
I don’t understand. Why aren’t you moving?
你们怎么搞的
What’s the matter with you guys?
那是在安亨的英军
Those are British troops at Arnhem.
伤亡惨重
They’re hurt bad.
现在你们不能停下来
You’re not gonna stop, not now.
对不起 我们只是依令行事
I’m sorry. We have our orders.
我们几经艰辛来这 我有一半部下死掉了
We busted our asses getting here. Half my men are killed.
你就如此停下来
And you’re just gonna stop…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!