You can figure on at least three months,
也可能是六个月
probably more like six, before you can argue your case in court.
还有
And…
说实话 我有多少机会
Be honest, what are my chances?

Zero.
虽不完全是零
Not exactly zero,
但从所有申请庭审的结果来看
but only 3% of all removal hearings
成功留下来的仅有百分之三
result in the alien being granted asylum.
每年都有上千万人被驱逐
Thousands of people are deported
即使他们合法纳税
each year with children younger than yours.
即使他们的孩子比你的还小
Even aliens who pay taxes with clean records.
好好想想
Give it some thought.
明天再来答复
You have until tomorrow to make up your final decision.
加林多先生 我要警告你
Mr. Galindo, I need to warn you
即便你还能顺利
that even though it would be quicker and cheaper
偷渡回来
to have a coyote bring you back here,
你依然要承担法律后果
there would be legal consequences.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
我希望你能明白
I want you to understand me.
我要这个 老家伙
I need that, homie.
拿走
Take it.
你个老王八蛋
Crazy old bastard.
喂 儿子
Hello, mijo.
路易斯 你在吗
Luis, are you there?
我刚给你安尼塔姑姑去了电♥话♥
I just called your Aunt
她说你没跟她在一起
Anita and she told me you are not with her.
你在家吗
Are you at home?
如果你在 求你接电♥话♥
If you are there, pick up, please.
我真的需要和你聊聊
I really need to talk to you.
我想知道你还好吗
I need to know that you’re okay.
我很担心你
I’m really worried about you.
听着 儿子
Listen, mijo.
我要离开了
I’m going away.
我没有办法
I can’t help it.
我也不知道他们什么时候会送走我
I don’t know when they’re sending me away.
但你最好快点来
But you have to come soon.
这可能是最后一面
It might be the last…
很可能…
It might be…
他们说我能带一包行李
They say I can have one bag with me.
儿子 求你 快点来吧
Mijo, come soon, please.
叫上安尼塔快来 好吗
Just call Anita and come soon, all right?
好吧 再见
Okay, bye.
路易斯 快开门 小混球
Yo, Luis. Open up, gangsta.
那个白♥痴♥在哪 让他快滚出来
Where this fool at? Tell him to get out here!
少命令我 你又不是我马子
Stop orderin’ me! You ain’t my girlie, yo!
-你想得美 -去你♥妈♥的♥
– You wish! – Hell, no!
快点开门 混♥蛋♥
Come on, biatch! Open up this door!
下一个
Go ahead.
打扰了
Excuse me, please.
我们来见我哥哥 卡洛斯·加林多
We are here to see my brother, Carlos Galindo.
-慢点 他叫什么 -卡洛斯·加林多
– Slow down. What’s the name? – Carlos Galindo.
-怎么拼 -G-A-L-I-N-D-O
– How do you spell that? – G-A-L-l-N-D-O.
他已经被移送出境了
He’s been processed for deportation already.
-不 不可能 -他已经离开了
– No, that is not possible. – He’s gone already.
抱歉 下一个
I’m sorry. Next.
求求你了 长官 你能再查一下吗
Please, sir, can you check the list again?
这上面说他已经离开了
It says he’s been processed already.
-下一个 -等下 我知道他在这
– Next. – Wait. I know he’s here.
求求你
Please.
加林多
Galindo.
加林多
Galindo!
有话快说
Make it quick.
谢谢
Thank you.
安尼塔带你来的吗
Anita brought you?
你得跟她一起生活
You’re gonna have to stay with her.
你问过我
You asked me…
问我为什么要生你
You asked me why I had you.
你知道的 在咱们老家那会儿
You know, back in the village,
我只是做了每个男人都该做的
you just did what any man would do.
就是找个女人 然后结婚
You found a novia, got married,
然后就来到了北方
and then you headed north.
就是这样 因为我也不知道别的出路
And that’s what I did, ’cause I didn’t know any different.
所以我们就到了这里
So we came here.
然后
And then,
就有了你
we had you.
为什么
Why?
因为当时我和你妈还深爱着对方
Because your mother and I loved each other very much.
但是后来 人们都变了
But then, people change.
事情也都变了
And things were different here.
你妈也变了
Your mother changed.
她想要的 我满足不了她
She wanted more than I could give her.
所以 她就走了
So, she went away.
只剩下我和你
And I was left alone with you.
没有钱 没有稳定工作
I didn’t know how I was going to manage
也不知道带着年幼的你 该如何生活
with a small boy, with no money and no regular job.
我心中也恨气愤
I had a lot of anger inside me.
但是
But the thing…
只有一件事情
The one thing
支持着我 帮我度过难关
that helped me get over all that
那就是你
Was you.
能够照顾你 看着你长大
To be able to take care of you,
是我的动力
and watch you grow.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
儿子 你是我在这世上最重要的人
You are the most important thing in this world to me, mijo.

I…
我想给你所有你想要的东西
I wanted you to be able to be anything you wanted to be.
如果你能出人头地
That would make me feel worthy.
那么这一切我都觉得值了
If you became somebody.
这就是为什么我要生你
That’s why I had you.
是为了我
For me.
为了我
For me.
找个理由生活下去
For a reason to live.
我很抱歉最后是这样
I’m sorry about this.
我真希望你不用看见这样的我
I wish you didn’t have to see me like this.
抱歉让你失望了
I’m sorry about failing you.
不 爸你从没让我失望
No. You never failed me.
-我做得不好 -你做得很好
– I was never there. – You were always there.
你总是做得很好 总是
You were always there. Always.
爸爸 还记得在马场听到的那首歌♥吗
Pap? You remember that song at the rodeo?
歌♥
The song?
是你唱的 是吧
It was you, wasn’t it?
我小时候 你经常唱给我听
You used to sing it to me when I was little.
我要鞋匠做双鞋
I asked the shoemaker to make me some shoes
有个圆形小喙像鸭子
With a round little beak like ducks have
该死的鞋匠
Damned shoemaker
骗了我
He cheated me
他给我做了鞋 却没有喙
He made me the shoes but not the little beak
抱歉 时间到了
Sorry. It’s time to go.
路易斯 你要保证去和安尼塔一起住 好吗
Luis, you gotta promise me you’re gonna stay with Anita, okay?
一定要好好上学 好吗
And you’re gonna give the new school a chance, all right?
你要保证 好吗
Promise me that? Okay?
好的 我这就走
Okay, I’m going, man. Okay.
好的 但你也要保证
Okay, but you promise me!
保证你会回来
You promise me you’re coming home!
保证会回家
You promise me you’re coming back!
-老爸 你也要保证好吗 -好 儿子
– Ap? You promise me, okay? – Yes, mijo.
你保证会回来
You promise me you’re coming back!
-你不能这样离开我 -好的
– You can’t leave me here! – Yeah.
保证你会回家 答应我
Promise me you’re coming home! Promise me…
四个月后
Four Months Later
准备好了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!