Okay. I’m gonna go find a place to climb this fence over.
你就留在这 盯着门卫
I want you to stay here, okay? Just watch for the guard.
如果他离开门卫室
If he leaves the booth,
你就喊一声 然后赶紧跑
shout, and get out of here.
好吧 我从后面翻进去
Okay, I’ll climb back over.
-老爸 -就按我说的做 行吗
– AP? – Hey, just do as I say. Okay?
我会没事的
I’ll be okay.
小心 儿子
Be careful, mijo.
你也是
You, too.
卡车 车
The truck! The truck!
撑住
Hang on.
马上就好
It’ll be alright.
你没事吧
You okay?
挡风玻璃没了
The windshield’s gone.
工具还在
Yeah! The tools are here!
启动 快启动
Start it! Start it! Start it! Start it!
他们来了 快
They’re coming! Go! Go! Go!
该死
Shit!
我们走
Get out of here.
低下头
Get down!
太帅了 老爸 太帅了
That was nuts, man! That was nuts!
你真像个老流氓 老爸
You’re an ol’ G, ap?
我这辈子从没见过这么猛的事
Man, I’ve never seen somethin’ like that in my life! Never!
这是我见过最疯狂的事 最疯狂的
Man, that was the craziest shit I’ve ever seen, ever!
难以置信
That was just incredible.
真♥他♥妈♥的不敢相信
That was just the most incredible thing I’ve ever seen!
-路易斯 -什么
– Hey, Luis! – What?
谢谢你陪我一起来了
Thanks for coming with me.
谢谢
Thanks for coming with me.
当然 老爸
Sure, ap?
老爸 别客气
You’re welcome, Dad.
正常开 老爸 正常开
Drive. Ap? Drive.
正常开 正常开
Drive. Drive. Drive.
继续 继续开
Go, go, go, go.
他们注意我们了吗
Are they on us?
卡车 请停下
Truck, pull over, please.
老爸 别停
Ap? Drive.
你在做什么 快开啊
What are you doing? Go!
快开啊
Please, go!
老爸 快开
Ap? Go!
你在做…
What are you…
住手 路易斯
Stop it. Luis!
路易斯
Luis.
-别 -路易斯
– Please. – Luis.
不行 儿子
No, mijo.
好吧
Yeah.
请出示你的驾驶证和执照
May I have your driver’s license and registration, please?
先生
Sir?
你的驾照
Your license?
欢迎来到阿瓜杜尔赛监狱 请各位注意
Welcome to Agua Dulce. Pay attention.
我只说一遍
I’m not going to repeat myself.
你们要换下所有衣服
You’re going to remove all of your clothes.
包括袜子 内衣 鞋子
Everything. Socks, underwear, shoes.
还有宝石 手表 项链 戒指等
All jewelry, watches, necklaces, rings, etc.
监狱中禁止殴斗
There’s no fighting allowed in this prison.
如果你参与殴斗 不论什么情况
If you are involved in a conflict of any kind…
都将视为犯罪
…You will be criminally
与普通公民一样受到指控
charged just as you would be on the street.
如果你有艾滋 肺结核 肝炎等传染病
We need to know right now if you have HIV-AIDS…
或其他一些健康问题
…Tuberculosis, hepatitis or any other
必须先告知我们
communicable diseases or medical conditions.
这里禁止拉帮结派
A word to the gang members. Gangs are not allowed here.
如果发现组织帮派
If you are caught congregating, segregating…
非法集♥会♥
…Holding meetings, organizing,
组织 招揽或实行
recruiting, practicing any kind of intimidation…
任何恐吓 示♥威♥或损坏财产的行为
…Throwing signs, defacing property,
你将立即被隔离
you will be swiftly sent to isolation.
你将被国土安♥全♥部♥门
You will be processed into
移♥民♥数据库记录在案
the Department of Homeland Security’s immigrant database.
你的信息可在联邦执法机构
Your information will be made
国际机构和政♥府♥机构
available to all Federal Law Enforcement Agencies…
查阅到
…As well as International Agencies and Governments.
你们会收到由洛杉矶
You’re going to receive a $5 calling card…
希望慈善机构分发的
…Issued by the Immigrant
五美金电♥话♥卡
Hope Charity group of Greater Los Angeles.
最终
And finally…
你们将被释放 重新做人
…You’re going to be released into general population.
以上 谢谢
Thank you for your attention.
在老爸被带走前
Before they took him away,
他说你如果想拿回钱
Pap said it was cool for you to sell the truck.
可以卖♥♥掉卡车
Get your money back.
布拉斯科的女儿会买♥♥下 你不会有什么损失的
Blasco’s daughter’s gonna pick it up. So you’re cool.
你这么想吗
That’s what you think?
我没什么损失吗
That I’m cool with that?
想知道些你♥爸♥以前的事吗
You want to know something about that man?
我来到这后整整六年里 他给了我住所
When I got here, for six years he gave me a place
给我吃的 照顾我 保护我
and took care of me and fed me, and protected me.
之后 你就跑了 是吧
Yeah, and then you got the hell out, didn’t you?
你为了钱嫁给了那混♥蛋♥
You married some pendejo for your papers.
你抛弃了我爸和我
You got out and left him, and left me.
别跟我说你了解他
So don’t be tellin’ me you know him.
我了解他
I knew him!
他是我唯一的亲人
He’s all I got.
不 你还有我
That’s not true. I’m here for you.
但我家有规矩 你必须习惯
But I have rules in my house. And you have to behave.
只要我发现你有吸毒或是混帮派
If I see the slightest sign that you’re involved in any stuff,
你就不准再进这个家
drugs or gang stuff, you’re out.
琳达才十二岁 你明白吗
Linda’s only 12 years old. Do you understand?
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
路易斯 路易斯
Luis. Luis!
加林多先生 需要我说西班牙语吗
Mr. Galindo. Do you want me to speak Spanish?
-我懂英语 -好的 我来自
– I understand English. – Okay. I work for an NGO
专为非法居住的外国人提供帮助的民间组织
that represents undocumented aliens.
我要你明白 我不为政♥府♥工作
I need you to know that I’m not with the government.
政♥府♥不为非法移♥民♥的人提供辩护代表
The government doesn’t provide representation to illegal aliens.
我也不属于移♥民♥局 也不为移♥民♥海关工作
I’m not Immigration, I have nothing to do with the ICE.
-我付不起律师费 -没事
– Yeah. I can’t pay a lawyer. – Right.
这是免费的
I’m free.
我是来帮助你们 并为你们提供建议
I’m just here to help advise you about your choices.
无需任何报酬
I don’t cost anything.
好了 目前你要决定
Okay. You have a decision to make,
是否要争取留在这个国家
whether or not you plan to contest removal from this country.
如果你决定争取
If you tell the deportation officer that you wish to fight,
移♥民♥局会为你预约一次移居庭审
he will set a date in the future for your removal hearing.
如果不争取
If you tell him you don’t want to contest removal,
你会被马上被驱逐出境
then the judge will order your immediate deportation.
你对返回墨西哥
Is there a good reason you
有没有担心的问题
should be concerned about returning to Mexico?
比如政♥治♥局势
A political situation?
我有个十四岁的儿子在这
I have a 14-year-old son here.
我是他唯一的亲人
I’m his only parent.
现在他在哪
And where is he now?
和我妹妹在一起
With my sister.
-她代你照顾他吗 -是的
– Will she take care of him for you? – Yeah.
好的 法官不会为你提供保释
Okay. The judge is not gonna offer you bail.
无论保释你的人地位如何
Regardless of your sole provider status.
那么 如果你要争取移居
So, if you decide to fight deportation,
你就要一直待在
you’ll have to stay in this
拘留中心直到你的庭审开始
detention center until your removal hearing.
要多久
For how long?
在你上庭前 至少要等大约三个月

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!