What’s that?
没事
Nothing.
-现在几点了 -四点半
– What time is it? – 4:30.
营业时间 晚七点
-里边有人吗 -没有
– Is anyone there? – No.
我们去后边看看
Let’s go in the back.
看来我们要守株待兔了
Guess we gotta wait for this bitch to show.
那边是什么
What’s that over there?
那边是”骑术秀”的场地
That’s where they have the charreadas.
-什么 -骑术表演
– What? – The rodeo.
你五岁的时候我和安尼塔婶婶带你去过
I took you there with your Aunt Anita, when you were five.
-我不记得了 -真的吗 你当时很喜欢啊
– I don’t remember. – Really? You loved it.
跟我来
Come on.
国会骑术表演场
这些人以为自己在哪啊
Where these people think they’re at?
万圣节派对还是什么的
Some Halloween party or something?
我也是他们的一员
This is where I’m coming from.
他们是你的同胞 跟你一样
This is your people. They’re you.
-才不一样 -真的吗
– They ain’t me. – Really?
给你扣个帽子 套双靴子 看看是不是一样
I’ll get you a hat and some boots and we’ll see.

No.
现在知道看人家了啊
Oh, now you look at her, when she turn, eh?
我讨厌这种音乐
I hate this kind of music.
那你喜欢听哪种的
What kind do you like?
除了这种的
Anything but this.
那个白♥痴♥到底想说什么
What’s that fool been trying to say?
仔细听
Try.
他在说
He’s talking about…
在说骑马跳跃有多危险 但也很勇敢
About how jumping horses is dangerous and it’s brave.
酷毙了
That’s dope.
是雪利酒吗 真不错
Is that sherry? It’s good.
我们去夜店干什么
What are we gonna do at the nightclub?
把卡车拿回来
We’re just gonna take the truck back.
怎么拿
How?
我有备用钥匙
I have a spare key.
我去打开车门 爬进去 然后发动汽车
I’m gonna open the door. Climb in. Start the engine.
然后我们就开车回家
And then we’ll drive back home.
如果车不在那呢
What if it’s not there?
必须在
It has to be there.
还记得吗
You remember this?
-什么 -这首歌♥
– What? – This song?
-不 不记得了 -你不记得了吗
– No. No. – You don’t remember it?
你还是婴儿的时候 你妈妈经常唱给你听
Your mother used to sing it to you when you were a baby.
我不想提她
I don’t wanna talk about her.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我们不提她了
Let’s not talk about her.
忘记她吧
Forget her.
我刚在说你呢
I was talking about you.
你曾经很喜欢这首歌♥ 那时候的你…
You used to love that song when you were…
还不这么让你头疼?
When I wasn’t a pain in the ass?
不是
No.
那时候你还很小
When you were little.
你们为什么生下我
Why did you have me?
什么
What?
为什么穷♥人♥要生孩子
Why do all these poor people have kids?
有什么意义
What’s the point?
别这么说 儿子
Don’t say that, Mijo.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
国会骑术表演场
老爸 快过来
Hey! Ap? Come here!
是这辆吗
Is this it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-不 不是这辆 -你确定吗
– No. This can’t be it. – Are you sure?
是的 我的那辆挡风玻璃上有裂痕
Yeah. My windshield had a crack.
可能他修好了
Maybe he fixed it.
-这么快 不可能 -看用钥匙能不能打开
– So fast? No. – Check the keys. Check the keys.
不行
It doesn’t work.
等等 我来试试
Hold up. Let me see.
我说了 这钥匙不匹配
I just told you, it doesn’t work!
完全是两辆车 看这个平板
Everything’s different. The flatbed!
我的车没有这个架子 连颜色都不同
It doesn’t have the rack! Even the color is different!
你干嘛去
What are you gonna do?
我跟那个保安谈谈
I’ll talk to the bouncer.
你穿成这样根本进不去
They ain’t gonna let you in dressed like that.
站住
Hey!
路易斯
Luis!
路易斯
Luis.
卡车呢
Where’s the truck?
不不 住手 别打了
No! No, no, no. Stop! Stop!
-拜托 -看这是什么 看啊
– Please. – Look at this! Look at this.
银行转账收据 客户存根
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你把钱都寄回家了
You sent the money home, you bastard.
你把车卖♥♥了吗
Did you sell the truck?
是不是卖♥♥了 回答我
Did you sell it? Answer me!
不 路易斯 够了
No! Luis, enough!
你难道要对这个婊♥子♥发慈悲吗
You wanna be nice to this bitch?
那你以前说的那些鬼话呢
What about all that shit you
说什么搬去更好的地方?
said about movin’ to a better neighborhood?
住更好的房♥子? 上更好的学校?
To a better house? To a better school?
现在我们该他妈的怎么办
How the hell are we gonna do it now?
不 冷静 不许再碰他
No! Calm down! Don’t touch him anymore!
你脑子出问题了吧
What’s wrong with you?
你不打他居然打我?
You hit me, but you don’t hit him?
-对不起 冷静 -冷静?
– I’m sorry. Calm down. – Calm down?
-好了 冷静 路易斯 -放开我
– Yeah. Yeah, Luis! – Let go of me!
-放开我 -路易斯
– Let go of me! – Luis!
-加林多先生 -路易斯在吗
– Mr. Galindo? – Is Luis here?
我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
是 他在
Yeah, he’s here.
要进来吗
You wanna come in?
不了 我就在这等
No. I’ll just wait outside.
好的 我去叫他
All right. Let me go get him.
什么事
What’s up?
我给你打过电♥话♥ 你关机了
I tried calling you, but your phone was turned off.
你昨晚吓到我了
You scared me last night.
我不想让你惹上麻烦
I didn’t want you to get in trouble.
我不用你担心
You ain’t gotta worry about me.
我就是担心啊
But I do worry.
我一直都在担心你
I worry about you all the time.
-桑提亚哥告诉我他把卡车卖♥♥到哪了 -哪儿
– Santiago told me where he sold the truck. – Yeah?
黑市
A black market.
我要把车子取回来 你要来吗
I’m gonna try to get it back. You wanna come?
不去
No.
好吧
Okay, then.
回家见
I’ll see you at home.
哥们 你真够无情的
Man, you is one ruthless gangsta.
你个狂小子
You a crazy kid.
如果我有爸爸 我绝不会这么对他
If I had a pops, I’d never do him like that.
你冷酷无情
You cold. Freezing cold.
我决定了 这个周末 我们入伙
Hey, yo, I decided we should jump in this weekend.
赛洛同意了
‘Celo’s down for it.
不过我们该学学米亚诺的做法
But we should do like mi carnal did.
当我在拘留所看到他时 他只说 低调行事
When I saw him in lockup, he just said, “Keep your head down.”
伙计 在路上要跟着自己弟兄走
Yeah, man. You just go in the streets with the homies.
他们要夺取势力范围时
And when they make their circle
你要把手放到头上 不能松开
you put your hands up around your head and don’t let go.
如果起了冲突
And when they start swingin’…
你明白我的意思吗
You feel me?
只要遮住脸 你就会没事
As long as you cover your face, you cool.
小子 你要去哪
Where you goin’, kid?

Look.
有人还在工作
Yeah, someone’s still working.
好了 我去找个地方爬过护栏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!