Sure, Mijo. Yeah, go to sleep.
不好意思 只要一个人
Sorry, I only need one.
-你叫什么名字 -桑提亚哥
– What’s your name? – Santiago.
我叫卡洛斯 幸会
Carlos. My pleasure.
我开车了
Ready?
你要爬上去吗
You’re going to climb that?
没错
Sure.
你疯了吧
You’re crazy.
小意思
Piece of cake.
视野真好
It’s a beautiful view.
能把锯子递给我吗
Give me the saw, will you?
停 拜托 帮帮我
Stop! Please! Help!
你怎么回来了
What are you doing out here, man?
出什么事了 跟人打架了吗
What happened? Did you get in a fight?
还是喝多了
Are you drunk?
去关门
Took it.
你的工具呢
Where are your tools?
被偷了
They stole it.
工具被偷了吗
They stole the tools?
-还有卡车 -他们把卡车劫走了?
– The truck. – They jacked the truck?
老爸到底出什么事了
Pap? What happened?
卡车 卡车被偷了
The truck, they took it.
谁偷的
Who stole the truck?
我要找到他 一定要找到他
I gotta find him. I gotta find him.
老爸你先冷静一下
Pap? You calm down.
我要去找他 一定要找到他
Gotta find him. Gotta find him.
我一定要找回卡车
I have to find the truck!
如果找不到 我只能…
If I don’t get it back, I’m just…
你没事吧
Are you gonna be okay?
老爸先别走 等等 先喝点东西
Pap? Wait. Here. Take this.
我给你弄了早饭
I made you some breakfast.
不 我没时间吃 我得去找偷车贼
No, I don’t have time. I gotta find the guy who stole the truck.
-这是我唯一的机会 -好吧 我也一起去
– That’s my only chance. – Okay, I’m comin’ with you.
不 路易斯 这是我自己的问题
No, Luis, this is my problem…
不 我们要共同面对
No, this is our problem.
你去上学吧 求你了
Just go to school. Please.
伙计 我今天不上学
Man, I’m not going in today.
别告诉我你又被停课了
Don’t tell me you got suspended again.
不是的
Nah, man.
今天是周六
It’s Saturday.
好吧
Okay.
好的 那走吧
Okay, let’s go.
看看那群挤破头却找不到事做的笨蛋
Look at these pendejos out here hoin’ themselves.
你以为他们愿意这样
You think they want to do this?
不 但是
Nah, but…
我也是这么过来的 说不定我又要继续那样了
That was me out there! That’s gonna be me out there.
是 没错 偷车的婊♥子♥也是这样
Yeah. Well, it’s also the bitch that stole your truck.
你在这等着
Just wait here.
这是杰西 他说他认识那家伙
Okay. This is Jesus. He says he knows him.
给他五十美元 他就带我们去找桑提亚哥
He’ll show us where Santiago lives for $50.
-那是当然 -什么
– Sure he will. – Eh?
如果他带我们去就没法工作了 对吧
He can’t work if he takes us, right?
让他把地址给我们
Tell him to give us the address.
他不知道地址 只知道怎么走
He doesn’t know the address. He only knows how to get there.
在哪里
Where?
他住在中南区
He lives in South Central.
-好的 -那是瘸帮的地盘
– Great. – That’s Crip-land.
黑帮啊老爸
Gangs, Pap?
我们要去瘸帮的地盘找塞尔维特鲁啊
We’re goin’ to Crip-land to find a Salvatrucha.
瘸帮 塞尔维特鲁 美国黑帮中的两个帮派
站住 干什么的
Hey, hold up. What up?
就在那边
Come on over here.
干什么的 你们干什么去
Hey, what’s up? What up? What’s up with y’all?
这里离博伊尔高地很远
Long way from Boyle Heights.
墨西哥人过剩 子弹短缺
这傻子要带我们去哪
Hey, where’s this fool takin’ us?
还远吗
Is it far?
好啊 跟他说如果撒谎就死定了
Yeah. Well, tell homie if he’s lyin’, he’s dyin’.
-你确定是这里? -没错 我确定
– Are you sure? – Yes, I’m sure.
好吧 他住哪一间
Yeah, but in which one?
我不知道 对不起
I don’t know, I’m sorry.
先生 打扰了 我们在找一位朋友
Excuse me, sir. We’re looking for a friend.
看来我们得挨家挨户找了
We’re gonna have to go door to door.
不不 等一下 你说他还偷了你的手♥机♥对吧
No, no, hold on. You say he took your phone, right?
是的
Yeah.
没错 在这里
Yeah, this is it.
桑提亚哥?
Santiago?
桑提亚哥 起来
Santiago? Wake up.
别拦我 如果他住这边 就一定是这间
Nah, man. If he’s here, he’s here.
你们要干什么
What’s going on?
桑提亚哥在哪里
Where’s Santiago?
你们是谁
Who are you?
对不起 女士
I’m sorry Miss.
我们找一位朋友 非常紧急
We’re looking for a friend. It’s urgent.
他叫什么
What’s this guy called?
桑提亚哥 你知道他在哪里吗
Santiago. Do you know where he is?
这里有个桑提亚哥吗
Do you know a Santiago?
你知道桑提亚哥在哪吗
Do you know where Santiago is?
你确定吗 你不知道他在哪里吗
Are you sure? You don’t know where he is?
桑提亚哥
Santiago!
告诉这些蠢货如果不交出桑提亚哥的话
Tell these fools if they don’t fess up,
我们就通知移♥民♥局了
we’re callin’ la migra.
不 别闹了
No!
够了
Enough!
年轻人
Young man.
我认识桑提亚哥
I know Santiago.
你们找他干什么
Why are you looking for him?
我欠他钱…
I owe him money…
先生 他偷了我的卡车
Sir, he stole my truck.
他昨天还在这里
He was here yesterday.
我花四十美元从他那买♥♥了这个手♥机♥
I bought this phone from him for 40 dollars.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是的
Yes.
老爸 不
Ap? No!

No.
这孩子说的对
The boy is right.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
那你知道我该去哪里找他吗
Do you know where I can find him?
他昨天收拾了衣服说要搬家
He took his clothes and said he was moving.
搬到哪去
Where to?
他说他找了个离工作地点近的住处
He said he found a place closer to his work.
他在哪工作
Where does he work?
一个餐馆
Some restaurant.
做洗碗的工作 夜班
As a dishwasher. Night shifts.
白天的话 我想他在工地干活
During the day, I think he does construction.
老爸 是这个人吗
Ap? Is this him?
是他
Yeah.
没错 就是他
Yeah, yeah. That’s him.
你介意我带着这张照片去找他吗
Do you mind if I keep the photo, to find the place?
先生 谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you sir, thank you very much.
手♥机♥的事 对不起了
I’m sorry.
妈的
Shit.
老爸 别给这个白♥痴♥钱
Man, don’t pay this fool, man.
我们又没找到桑提亚哥
He didn’t take us to Santiago.
我们不能失信
That was not the deal.
你不该给他钱
You shouldn’t pay him.
然后呢
And what?
朝他脸上吐口水还是跟他打一架
Spit in his face? Fight him?
我们有约在先 他已经做到了 我也该守约
We had a deal. He kept his word, I keep mine.
-不 那给一半 -别混账了
– No. Give him half! – Stop talking like an ass!
-走吧 -老爸 他耍了我们
– Come on. – Man, he played us, man.
那边出什么事了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!