结果什么证件都没有 连驾驶证都没有
No papers, no driver’s license.
要是警♥察♥因为坏掉的尾灯拦我的车怎么办
What if the cops stop me for a broken tail light?
你知道会发生啥 他们会把我遣送回去
You know what’ll happen. They’ll send me back.
然后路易斯该怎么办
And then what’ll happen to Luis?
想想如果你不买♥♥车的话 又会如何
Think about what happens if you don’t buy the truck.
如果移♥民♥局捉到你
What happens if the Migra gets you
而你又没有钱 怎么办
and you’re not makin’ money?
让亲子分离 他们眼都不眨一下
They don’t care about separatin’ parents from their kids.
911事件后 情况大不相同了
Since 9l11 things aren’t the same.
不是开车穿过华瑞兹市那么简单了
It’s not a little drive through Juarez anymore.
得花三天穿越沙漠
It’s three days in the desert.
我那个表亲欧尼斯特 连尸体都没被找到
My cousin Ernesto? They never found his body.
你们一直住在那种地方能有什么前途
What happens if you stay in that same neighborhood?
小路易得一直上那样的学校
Sendin’ Luisito to that same school,
一直过着那种卑微的生活
with those same low-lifes.
想拿到证件吗
You wanna get your papers?
想让入境变得合法吗
You wanna be legal?
买♥♥下这辆卡车吧
Buy the truck, carnal.
几个月之内
…In a few months,
你就会有足够的钱雇一个厉害到爆的律师
you’ll have enough money to hire a real killer lawyer.
你走了 我就找另一份工作
You know…When you leave, I’m just gonna find another job.
我会安安静静
I’ll stay quiet…
保持低调
…Keep my head down…
努力不引人注意
…And try to stay invisible.
咱们接着干活吧
Let’s go back to work.
你为什么要打那小子
Why’d you hit the kid?
我不知道 老兄 这没什么大不了的
I don’t know, man. It’s not that big of a deal.
比这严重得多的殴打事件
Kids are getting down
每天都在我学校的孩子们之间上演
every day in my school a lot worse than this.
你真的以为我会相信
You honestly expect me to
这不是某种帮派斗争
believe this wasn’t some kind of gang beef?
爱信不信
You can believe whatever you wanna believe.
把衣服脱掉
Take your shirt off.
什么
What?
把衣服脱掉 我要给你的纹身照相
Take your shirt off. I need to get pictures of your tattoos.
拜托 我不混帮派的
Yo, man, I ain’t in a gang.
快点 别惹毛我
Come on. Indulge me.
伙计 你为啥要跟这里的每个墨西哥裔孩子都过不去啊
Man, why you gotta make every Chicano kid out here…
小子 脱衣服
Hey, kid, just take your shirt off.
我都说了吧
What did I say?
好吧 猛♥男♥
Okay, tough guy.
关于这事 你想我们跟你哪位家人联♥系♥
Who do you want us to contact at home about this?
-你妈妈 -我没有妈妈
– Your mom? – I ain’t got no mom.
你父亲呢
What about your father?
你们联♥系♥不到他的
You can’t reach him.
为什么
Why not?
他在工作
He’s workin’.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
不 朋友 明天我们不工作
No, compadre. Tomorrow we don’t work.
我要去找找有没有人给我的车出个好价钱
I’m gonna see who’ll give me the best price for my truck.
好的 我理解
Sure. I understand.
一万二 那可是一大笔钱
Twelve thousand. That’s a lot of money.
我都快没钱给车加油了
I can barely afford to put gas in the car.
我能在一年内还给你
I’d be able to pay you back in a year.
或许更快
Maybe sooner.
抱歉 我知道你刚下班回来
Sorry, I know you just got back from work.
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who are you talking to?
你舅舅
Your uncle.
我刚回到家
Look, I just got home.
胡姆贝托已经去工作了 我今晚问问他
Humberto already left for work. I’ll ask him about it tonight.
但别抱太大希望 你知道他的为人
But don’t get your hopes up. You know what he’s like.
我知道
I know.
他是世上最吝啬的人
He’s the cheapest man on the face of this earth.
别担心 我再想想办法
Don’t worry. I’ll figure something out.
天啊 我真希望我能帮到你
God, I really wish I could help you.
替我向路易斯问好
Tell Luis I send him a hug.
告诉他要乖
And to behave.
好的
Yeah, all right.
再见
Bye.
你刚刚在跟谁打电♥话♥
Who was that you were talkin’ to?
你姑姑 安尼塔
Your tía, Anita.
她要干嘛
What’s she want?
她要你乖点
She wants you to behave.
她不会亲自跟我说吗
She can’t tell me that herself?
快点 起床吧
Come on, wake up.
我今天不上学了
I’m not going in today.
怎么了 你生病了吗
Why? You sick?
-没有 我被停学了 -啥
– No, I got suspended. – What?
我被停学了
I got suspended.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道 一些莫名其妙的事
I don’t know, man. Some bullshit.
别担心了
Don’t worry about it.
行了 让我睡吧
Come on, man. Let me go to sleep.
今天不准你离开家
I don’t want you to leave this house today.
-路易斯? -什么
– Luis? – What?
听明白没有
Did you understand?
是的 明白了
Yeah, I got you, man.
去修草坪吧
Go mow some lawns.
不许外出 一步也不行
I don’t want you going outside. Not a step.
你最好老实点
You better not.
要多少人
How many people?
要多少人 多少 多少
How many people? How many? How many?
两个
Two.
我需要两个人 只要两个
I need two. Two only.
老兄 你马子昨天干嘛插手我们的事
Man, why your girl gotta handle our business yesterday?
她让我俩就像两个没种的娘们
She made us look like a couple of bitches.
是你像
She made you look like a bitch.
我可是胖揍了那小子一顿
I was beatin’ that boy’s ass.
你只是在他旁边跳踢踏舞
You was just tap dancing on him
就像美国达人秀什么的
like America’s Got Talent or some shit.
我只知道你马子面子比你大
All’s I know is your haina gets more respect than you.
警♥察♥都知道不能惹她
Even the cops know not to mess with her.
他们知道我们屁都不是
They know we ain’t nothin’.
我跟你可不一样 蠢货
Speak for yourself, fool.
是吗 你有什么特别的 傻蛋
Yeah? What’s so special about you, fool?
你又不是帮派中人
You ain’t no gangster.
你将来就是一修草坪的 跟你老爹一样
All you gonna do is mow lawns like your pops.
才不是
Hell, no.
那还能怎样 在丹尼餐馆做侍者助手
Then what? Bus tables at Denny’s?
穿着小红马甲给人停车
Park cars in one of them little red vests?
好吧
All right.
要是我这次中了 我就会飞黄腾达
If I make this right now, it’s all gonna work out for me.
我会腰缠万贯
I’m gonna be rich.
我会在比佛利山庄拥有一座巨大的别♥墅♥
I’m gonna have a big ol’ mansion in Beverly Hills.
然后你就给我修草坪 贱♥人♥
And you’re gonna mow my lawn, bitch.
行啊
All right.
但如果你没中
But if you miss,
那你就会暴尸街头
then you’re gonna end up killed out here in these streets.
杂种
Biatch!
一点都不好笑
It ain’t funny.
我没开玩笑
I ain’t jokin’.
你们好啊 小伙子
What’s up, youngsters?
你没欺负我表妹露西吧
You bein’ good to my cousin Ruthie?
当然没有 你知道的
Yeah, you know it.
怎么了 赛洛
What up, ‘Celo?
没事 干点活 你知道我们是干啥的
Nothin’, man. Just putting in work. You know how we do.
当然
No doubt.
怎么不上学
What you doin’ out of school?
停学了
Suspended.
他们的伎俩就这么点儿
That’s all they know how to do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!