卡洛斯
Carlos!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
卡洛斯
Carlos!
更好的人生
加州 洛杉矶
*呦 呦 怎么着*
*Yo, yo, what’s up?*
*今天 像每天一样*
*Today, like every day,*
*我们要向你展示世上最极品的住♥宅♥*
*we’re gonna be showing you the dopest cribs in the world.*
*看看吧*
*Check it out.*
嘿
Hey.
还好吗
‘Sup?
我累了 去睡吧
I’m tired. Go to bed.
快点 去睡觉
Come on. Go to bed.
知道了 这就去了
All right, man. I’m leavin’.
路易斯
Luis.
起床
Wake up!
老爸 我需要点钱
Ap? I need some money.
又要 干什么用
Again? Why?
我要买♥♥点在学校用的东西
I need to buy some stuff for school.
你什么时候去上过学了
Since when do you go to school?
每一天
Every day.
好吧
Right.
今年你逃了多少天的学
How many days have you missed this year?
不清楚 18 19
I don’t know, 18, 19.
我不希望你再逃学了 上学很重要
I don’t want you to miss school no more. School’s important.
上学就是你要做的一切
It’s everything.
是吗 教授
S? Professor?
是吗 教授
S? Professor.
你想重蹈我的覆辙吗
You wanna end up like me?
不想
No.
那你到底给不给我钱
Hey, so can I have the money or what?
想要钱 来帮我工作
You want money? Come work.
你以前周六都会来的
You used to come with me on Saturdays.
因为要踢球我才去不了的
Well, I had to stop ’cause of soccer.
你好几年都没踢球了
You haven’t played football in years.
那是因为球队太烂了
Well, that’s because that league sucked, man.
路易斯 在这个世上
If you need money in this world, Luis,
如果你想要钱 就得工作
necesitas trabajar.
你得工作
You need to work.
好好上学读书吧
Get yourself an education.
好吧无所谓 我上街抢劫个老太婆好了
You know what? I’m gonna jack an old lady in the street, all right?
我才不在乎
I don’t care.
这可不好笑
That’s not funny.
不准这样胡说
Don’t even say that.
你最好现在就去学校
You better go to school now.
该死
Damn!
听着 伙计
Listen, buddy.
你买♥♥的可不是一辆车 也不是一桩生意
You ain’t just buyin’ a truck, or a business.
你买♥♥下的是一个美国梦
What you’re buyin’ is the American Dream.
我不会买♥♥你的卡车的
I ain’t buyin’ your truck.
好吧 你不买♥♥ 总会有人买♥♥的
Fine. If you don’t buy her, someone else will.
如果我卖♥♥给了别人 你可就失业了
And if I sell her to someone else, then you’re out of a job.
沦落回六年前我遇到你时的境地
Back on that corner where I found you six years ago.
和其他非法入境的劳工一起苦寻工作
Beggin’ for work with all the other desperate wetbacks.
漂泊不定
Duckin’ La Migra.
低廉而不稳定的收入
Not knowing where your next dollar’s gonna come.
但只要你买♥♥下她 就能拥有我的工具
But you buy ol’ girl from me, you keep my tools…
拥有我所有的顾客
You keep all my customers…
你就翻身做主人了
…You’ll be your own boss.
看看我
Look at me.
我来这里时不名一文
I came here with nothing,
但现在我就要回老家经营我自己的农场了
but I’m going home to my very own farm.
我不想回老家
I don’t want to go home.
请让他千万小心点
Please tell him to be careful.
别担心 唐娜丽夫人
Don’t worry, Mrs. Donnely.
他就是干这行的 他是专业人士
He does this all the time. He’s a professional.
你们不使用车载式吊车或类似的机械吗
Shouldn’t you be using one of those cherry-picker things?
车载式吊车
A cherry picker?
如果我有吊车 可就不止收这个价了
If I had a cherry picker, I’d have to charge more.
你买♥♥保险了吗
Are you insured?
唐娜丽夫人 我绝对买♥♥了保险 还有担♥保♥
Mrs. Donnely, I’m fully insured and bonded.
我向您保证
I promise you.
在墨西哥我们就是这么干的
This is the way we do it in Mexico.
很安全 相信我
It’s safe. Believe me.
那么安全 你咋不爬上来试试 肥佬
If it’s so safe, why don’t you climb up here, fatty?
你呢 你有多少
What about you? How much you got?
难以置信 那蠢货疯了吗
You believe that? That fool’s locochón.
我要揍他一顿
I’m gonna hurt that boy.
话说 他叫啥
Man, what’s his name?
不清楚 雷蒙什么的
I don’t know. Ramon or somethin’.
他跟谁混的
Who he down with?
我才不在乎他跟谁混
I don’t care who he with.
还好吧
Hey, what’s up?
挺好
What’s up?
怎么了
What’s up?
法库刚刚被那边那家伙收了保护费
Facu just got taxed by that big kid over there.
真的假的
For real?
我听说雷蒙有点大♥麻♥
I heard Ramon had some yesca.
所以我就去找他 看看货
So I went over to him, confirmed what was what,
然后我就把钱给了他
and then I gave him the bolas.
不 他把我的钱给了他
No, he gave him my bolas.
可等我找他要大♥麻♥的时候 他却让我滚蛋
And when I asked him for the yesca, he just told me to step off.
你就这样让他带着大♥麻♥走了
And you let him get away with that shit?
怎么可能 我当时没跟这傻蛋在一块
Hell, no. I wasn’t with this fool.
拜托 露西 那你说我能咋样
Yo, Ruthie, what was I gonna do?
把那个出尔反尔的蠢货干掉么
Cancel that fool with the judas right there?
不能让他们得逞 这些狗♥娘♥养♥的会得寸进尺的
You can’t let these bitches take an inch or they’ll take a mile.
过来
Come on.
小子 知道姐是谁吗
Yo, my man, you know who I am?
不知道 但我很乐意知道
No. But I want to.
我能弄死你 知道我是谁了吧
I’m gonna have you killed. That’s who I am.
你为什么要弄死我呢 宝贝儿
Why you wanna kill me for, mija?
你不信是吧
Oh, you ain’t believe me?
找人问问我叔伯们是谁 我会弄死你的
Ask anybody who my uncles are. I’m gonna have you killed.
我哪惹你了
What’s up then?
你拿了我兄弟的钱
You took my man’s money?
没有 我说了等迟点警卫没盯这么紧时
No, I told him I’d hook him up later
会给他货的
when the guards weren’t lookin’.
骗人的婊♥子♥ 你没这么说
Lyin’ bitch! You didn’t say that.
我说等到午饭后 进里面再给你
I said to hang back till after lunch until we went inside.
怎么着吧 你到底还要不要货
So, what’s up? You want that shit or not?
-不要了 -把钱还给他
– No. – Just give him back his money.
好吧
All right.
跟你做生意很愉快
It was nice doin’ business with you.
话说回来 你的真名叫啥 宝贝儿
So, what’s your real name, anyway, mija?
你说什么
Hey, what?
停下来
Hey, hey, stop!
我什么都没干 什么都没干
Didn’t do nothing! I didn’t do anything!
没干
No?
那是个养猪的农场
It’s a pig farm,
但我们也卖♥♥三明治 饮料
but we’re also selling sandwiches, drinks…
电子产品 啥都卖♥♥
…Electronics, the whole deal.
我们还派送包裹
We’re delivering packages.
派送给谁 我们都在这
To who? We’re all here.
什么问题 钱吗
What is it? The money?
布拉斯科
Blasco…
我非常希望我能买♥♥下你的卡车
…I wish more than anything I could buy your truck.
那就买♥♥啊
Then do it!
不行
I can’t do it.
记得把我所有积蓄带走的那个律师吗
Remember that lawyer who took all my money?
他说他会给我弄到我要的证件
He said he’d get me my papers.