Well done! Oh, sweet pea.
孩子 祝福你 小甜心
I love you. Congratulations.
我爱你 恭喜你
You look beautiful.
你真美
Hi, how are you?
你好吗?
“1954年10月 麻州坎布里奇”
“美国政府”
Get In. Hurry.
上车 快点!
They’re following us.
他们在跟踪我们
Who’s… Who’s following us?
谁在跟踪我们?
The drop’s been compromised.
这个投信点已被放弃了
Get down!
弯下去
Stay down.
别起来
Here, take this.
把这个拿去
I ain’t shooting anybody.
我绝不会开枪杀人
Take the goddamn gun! No!
快把枪拿去 不
Son of a…
你这个混…
You stay back. Don’t move.
尽量向后靠 别动!
John?
约翰 是你吗?
Hi.
嗨!
Where were you?
你到哪里去了
S Sol… Yeah, I talked to Sol.
阿苏… 我和他谈过
He said you left the office hours ago.
他说你离开办公室 有好几个钟头了
Why didn’t you call me?
怎么不打个电话给我
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Honey?
宝贝?
John… Please, talk to me. Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事
John, open the door.
约翰 开门
Come on, open the door! Let me in!
别这样 快开门 让我进去
Talk to me! John!
你说话呀
Open the door!
开门!
Watch for cars, kids.
孩子 小心车子
John.
约翰
William. This is not what I signed on for.
威廉 这和我当初参加的本意不符
Every time a car backfires or a door slams…
每次车子一逆火 或关门…
I understand… better than you could possibly imagine.
我懂 也非常了解
You need to calm down, John.
你需要冷静下来
Now listen to me. We’re closing in on the bomb,
我们就快找到原子弹了
in large part due to your work.
大部分是你的功劳
Now don’t you think your fear is a small price to pay?
所以比较起来 你的恐惧根本算不了什么
William, my circumstance has changed.
可是我现在的情况改变了
Alicia’s pregnant.
艾丽西娅已经怀孕了
I told you attachments were dangerous.
我曾告诉过你 有家累会增加危险性
You chose to marry the girl.
但你仍坚持要结婚生子
I did nothing to prevent it.
我根本阻止不了
The best way to ensure everybody’s safety
为了确保大家的安全
is for you to continue your work.
你仍要继续你的工作
Well, I’ll just quit.
那我干脆辞职不干
You won’t.
不行
Why would I not?
为什么?
Because I keep the Russians from knowing you work for us.
因为苏俄并不知道 你在替我工作
You quit working for me,
你若辞职不干
I quit working for you.
我就不替你保密
Parcher! Parcher!
帕彻! 帕彻!
John, you all right?
约翰 你没事吧
John?
约翰?
Turn it off! Turn off the light!
关掉 把灯关掉
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做?
Why would you turn the light on?
为什么要开灯?
What is wrong with you?
你到底是怎么回事?
You have to go to your sister’s.
你得去你姐姐家
I left the car out the back. You take Commonwealth.
车子停在后面 快去
No side streets, you stay where it’s crowded
不要开小路 挑人多的地方走
John, I’m not going anywhere!
约翰 我哪儿也不去
When you get to your sister’s, you wait for me to call you.
到你姐姐家后 就等我电话
No, I’m not going.
我不去
Just get your things.
快把衣服收好
I’m not leaving… Stop! Stop it!
我哪也不去 别吵 你听我说!
Please, Alicia.
艾丽西娅 求求你
I’ll explain when I can.
将来我一定会解释清楚
“哈佛大学全国数学研讨会”
Uncle John!
约翰叔叔
Uncle John!
约翰叔叔
Hey, baby girl!
嘿 小宝贝
Wow, someone needed a hug!
哇 似乎有人需要点温暖
I saw you on the slate and I thought to myself,
我看到你名字在演讲名单上 就想…
“How can I miss seeing a guest lecture
“绝不能错过
by the inimitable John Nash”?
约翰独一无二的演讲”
What’s wrong?
哪里不对了?
I got myself into something. I think I might need some help.
我淌进混水中 可能需要你的帮忙
Well, now you tell me, what is it?
告诉我是怎么回事?
Professor Nash!
纳什教授
Welcome!
欢迎你
After?
等会儿再说 好吗?
So, we see that the… the zeroes,
所以我们若…
of the Reimann zeta function,
假设黎曼复变函数是零
correspond to singularities
那就相当于时空中的
in space time,
奇异点
singularities in space time. Then…
时空中的奇异点 然后…
And conventional number theory…
还有不少常见的理论…
it breaks down in the face of relativistic exploration.
在相对论的探讨下失败
Sometimes our expectations are betrayed by the numbers.
有时候预期会被数字所出卖
Variables are impossible to assign any…
变数是不可能
rational value.
被指定任何有理性的数值
Professor Nash!
纳什教授
Hold it! Professor Nash?
等等! 纳什教授
Professor Nash,
纳什教授
let’s avoid a scene, shall we?
请别把事情闹大 好吗?
What do you want?
你想干什么?
My name is Rosen,
我是罗森…
Dr. Rosen. I’m a psychiatrist.
罗森医生 是精神病专家
Forgive me if I don’t seem persuaded.
抱歉 你一点也不像医生
I’d like you to come with me, John.
希望你能和我一起走
Just for a chat.
去聊聊天而已
It appears I have no choice.
看来我没有选择的余地
Help me! Somebody!
快来人啊!
Somebody! Help me!
快来人啊! 救命呀!
Get off me!
别碰我
I know who you are! I know who you are!
我知道你是谁
No, no, no, no, don’t.
别这样
Charles, they’re Russians! Charles, they’re Russians!
查尔斯 他们是俄国人
Call somebody! Call somebody, Charles!
查尔斯 去找人来帮我
They’re Russians! Steady the leg.
他们是俄国人 稳住他的腿
Get away from me. Stay away from me!
走开 别过来
There, now.
你瞧
All better.
好多了吧
Everything’s all right here.
这里没事了
Watch your head.
小心点
John?
约翰?
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗?
Go easy now.
尽量放松自己
Thorazine takes a little while to wear off.
麻醉药等会儿才会消失
Sorry about the restraints.
抱歉把你铐起来
You’ve got one hell of a right hook.
你的右钩拳可真厉害
Where am I?
我在哪儿?
Macarthur Psychiatric Hospital.
麦克阿瑟精神病医院
I find that highly unlikely.
绝不可能
You made a mistake.
你搞错了
My work is non military in application.
我的工作和军事无关
Which work is that, John?
哪种工作?
I don’t know anything.
我什么也不知道
There’s no good in keeping secrets, you know.
你真的没有必要守密
Charles?