requires you keep a low profile, “Mohammed”,
你现在要保持低姿态
we’ve brought the mountain to you.
所以我特地把设备搬到这里来
We’ve narrowed the bomb’s location
我们把原子弹的可能地点
to somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
缩小到东部沿海
But we haven’t been able to pinpoint its exact position.
可是一直找不出确实的地点
Their codes have grown increasingly complex.
他们的密码越来越复杂
Here, look at this, John.
你看看这个
What?
怎么啦?
What?
又怎么了?
Dr. Rosen said…
罗森医生说…
Rosen! That quack!
罗森是个笨蛋
“Schizophrenic break from reality,” right?
“精神分裂症的人超越现实” 对不对?
Psychological bullshit! look at me, John.
这是心理医生的屁话 看着我 约翰
John, look at me.
约翰 你看着我
Do I look like I’m imagined?
我像幻觉吗?
Wheeler has no record of you.
惠勒研究室没你的资料
Do you think we list our personnel?
人事室怎会有我们的资料嘛
John, I’m sorry you had to go through all this.
对不起 让你经历这些不愉快的事
I’ve gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.
其实我花了很大的功夫 才把你弄回来
I can restore your status at Wheeler.
我可以恢复 你在惠勒研究室的身份
I can let the world know what you did.
也会让世界知道你的贡献
But I need you now, soldier.
但我现在就需要你
I was so scared you weren’t real.
我真害怕你不是真的
“1956年4月 新泽西州普林斯顿”
There’s a storm coming.
暴风雨就要来了
I’m just going to grab the laundry, okay?
我去把衣服收进来
I’ll draw his bath.
我替宝宝洗澡
It’s okay.
你放心
Okay.
好的
John!
约翰!
I’ve almost got it! Charles, you just watch the baby.
我快弄好了 查尔斯 你去照顾孩子
I’ve got one more to close! No!
再关一扇就好了 不
I’ll be right there.
我马上过去
Oh, God.
啊 糟糕
I need a towel.
我需要条毛巾
Charles was watching him. He was okay.
查尔斯在照顾他 没事的
There is no one here.
这里根本没有人
Charles was watching him. There is no one here!
查尔斯在看着他 这里一个人也没有!
He’s been injected with a cloaking serum.
他被注射了隐形血清
I can see him because of a chemical
我之所以能看到他
that was released into my bloodstream
是因为我的血液中含有
when my implant dissolved.
以前植入物溶解后的化学药品
I couldn’t tell you, it was for your own protection!
为了保护你 才没告诉你
Alicia!
艾丽西娅
No! Hello, I need Dr. Rosen’s office, please.
不要 喂 请替我接罗森医生办公室
You’ve got to stop her, John.
你得阻止她
You leave her out of this.
你别碰她
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
It’s not her fault.
这并不是她的错
John.
约翰
She’ll compromise us again.
她会再次危害到我们
No, she won’t.
不 她不会
You’ll go back to the hospital.
你会再回到医院去
John, answer me!
回答我!
Countless people will die.
无数的人将会死亡
Alicia, please, put the phone down.
艾丽西娅 请把电话放下来
I can’t let that happen. Yes, hello?
我不能让它再度发生 你好
Hi, I need Dr. Rosen. Is he in?
我找罗森医生 他在吗?
I’m sorry, John.
我一定得解决她
No oo!
不
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
You know what you have to do, Nash. Get away from me.
你知道该怎么做 你离我远点
She’s too great a risk.
她太危险了
Get away!
走开!
I didn’t mean to hurt you!
我不是故意伤害你的
Finish her. She knows too much now.
杀了她 她知道的太多了
Uncle John?
约翰叔叔
You take care of her, you pathetic piece of shit,
杀了她 你这没用的人
or I’ll take care of you.
否则我就杀了你
John,
约翰
John, please do what he says.
约翰 你就照着他的话去做
Move, soldier.
士兵 快去行动
Now.
现在
Uncle John?
约翰叔叔?
John, please!
约翰 听他的话
Now!
快点!
I understand.
我懂了
She never gets old.
她一直没有长大
Marcee can’t be real. She never gets old.
玛西不可能是真的 她一直没有长大
You see them now?
你看得到他们吗?
Yes.
是的
Why did you stop your meds?
为什么要停止服药?
Because I couldn’t do my work.
因为我不能工作
I couldn’t help with the baby.
不能帮忙照顾孩子
I couldn’t…
不能…
I couldn’t respond to my wife.
不能回应我妻子的需要
You think that’s better than being crazy?
你以为那比做疯子好吗?
We’ll need to start you on a higher run
我们要你接受 更高的胰岛素震疗
of insulin shocks and a new medication.
并服用新药
No.
不
There has to be another way.
一定还有别的办法
Schizophrenia is degenerative.
精神分裂症非常不稳定
Some days may be symptom free,
有时像正常人一样
but over time, you are getting worse.
但拖的越久会越糟糕
It’s a problem. That’s all it is.
它最大的问题就是
It’s a problem with no solution.
到现在为止 仍找不出解决的方法
And that’s what I do, I solve problems.
我的专长就是解决问题
That’s what I do best. This isn’t math.
这是我最擅长的 这个不是数学
You can’t come up with a formula
你无法发明出一种公式
to change the way you experience the world.
能改变你对世界的认知
All I have to do is apply my mind.
我只要运用我的智力
There’s no theorem, no proof.
但没有定理 也没有证明
You can’t reason your way out of this.
你无法用智力去解决
Why not? Why can’t I?
为什么不行?
Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.
因为你的头脑是问题的发源地
I can do this.
我做得到
I can work it out. All I need is time.
只要给我时间 一定做得到
Is that the baby?
是孩子在叫吗?
The baby’s at my mother’s, John.
孩子在我妈妈那里
Without treatment, John,
如果不去治疗的话
the fantasies may take over…
你可能从此以后
entirely.
就生活在幻想中
You almost ready?
你快整理好了吗?
Rosen’s waiting outside.
罗森在外面等你
I can’t go back to that hospital.
我不能再回到医院去
I won’t come home.
去了就回不来了
He said that if you said that,
他说如果你说的事发生的话
he has commitment papers for me to sign.
他有委托书要我签
Well, maybe you won’t sign them.
你能不能不要签
Maybe you’ll just give me some time.
只要多给我点时间
I will try to figure this out.
我一定会找出解决的方法
Whatever you do,
不管你怎么决定
Rosen is right about one thing.
罗森有一点说对了
You shouldn’t be here.
你不能留在这里
I’m not safe anymore.
我可能会伤害到你
Would you have hurt me, John?
你真会伤害我吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Maybe you should let Dr. Rosen drive you to your mother’s.
最好叫罗森 把你送到你妈妈家去
Rosen said to call if you try and kill me or anything.
罗森说如果你想杀我的话 就马上打电话给他
You want to know what’s real?
你想知道什么是真的吗?
This.