《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor.
我知道在你害死我儿子次日 你的车就被盗
I know your car was stolen the day after you killed my son.
卡洛
Carlo!
他将会因为涉嫌谋杀科菲·琼斯而被捕
He’s about to be arrested for the murder of Kofi Jones.
我可以保证让他无罪释放
I can make sure that he walks out a free man.
别回酒店 离酒店远远的
Stay away from the hotel. Get away from the hotel!
卡洛·巴克斯特 你被捕了
Carlo Baxter, you’re under arrest.
什么罪名
For what?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
他们说他杀了人
They’re saying that he killed someone.
什么
What?
我不知道还能找谁
I didn’t know who else to come to, and I–
不不 没事 有我呢
No, no, no. It’s-it’s okay. I’ve got you.
死错了兄弟
The wrong brother died.
他是在和谁约会吗
Is he seeing anyone?
他有说自己交女朋友了吗
Did he tell you that he has a girlfriend?
那我也不太适合…
It’s not really appropriate for me to–
抱歉 你说得对 抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry. You’re right.
我也讨厌我们还要撒谎
Look, I hate it that we have to lie.
这没办法
There’s no choice.
这听上去不像爱 弗兰妮
Doesn’t sound like love to me, Frannie.
我叫茉莉让你负责卡洛·巴克斯特的提审
I asked Molly to give you the Carlo Baxter arraignment.
你需要我 没我你做不到
You need me. You can’t do this without me.
我没拿到吧
I didn’t get it, did I?
由莎拉·勒布朗审卡洛·巴克斯特的案子
Sarah LeBlanc will be trying Carlo Baxter.
你喝酒了吗
You been drinking?
去死吧你 你们俩都去死吧
Fuck you. Fuck the both of you.
双手立刻放在方向盘上
Hands on the fucking wheel.
吉米
Jimmy.
你要是没帮卡洛渡过难关
If you don’t come through for Carlo,
那我就会毫不费力地把你的心给挖出来
it would be the easiest thing in the world to cut your heart out
扔河里喂鱼
and feed it to the river.
有人陷害我 我确定
It was a setup. I know it.
我很遗憾 莎拉
I’m sorry, Sarah.
你在酒吧里看到谁了吗
Did you see anyone at the bar?
白人警♥察♥拦下开车的黑人 刚好测出酒驾
White cops stop black person driving, get lucky.
这也时有发生
It happens.
有趣的是 我本正要去参加你的惊喜派对
Funny part is, I was on my way to your surprise party.
我超速是因为想抢在你之前到你家
I was speeding so that I’d get there ahead of you.
你找你的职业责任律师谈过了吗
Did you talk to your professional responsibility lawyer?
戒酒 以换取指控撤销和逮捕记录抹除
Rehab in exchange for charges dropped and arrest record expunged.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得我又不酗酒
I think I don’t have a drinking problem,
我也不想失去巴克斯特案
and I don’t want to lose the Baxter trial.
这可是你的事业 莎拉
This is your career, Sarah.
逮捕可不妙
An arrest is bad.
重罪定罪 你的法官生涯就结束了
A felony conviction– that’s your judgeship.
他们不想让我参与这次审判 迈克尔
They want me off this trial, Michael.
-“他们” -行了 别那样
– “They”? – Oh, come on. Don’t-don’t do that.
别哪样
Don’t do what?
你觉得这城市不会把事情联♥系♥起来吗
You think this city isn’t capable of connecting up all the dots?
警♥察♥跟犯罪家族勾结
Cops in bed with crime families
勾结政界 勾结警♥察♥
in bed with politics in bed with cops.
就是个恶循环
It’s an unvirtuous circle.
你要是丢了工作 那也别想审案了
You lose your job, you’re off the case anyway.
莎拉 拜托 你现在得做明智选择
Sarah, please, you’ve got to be smart now.
我不认为那地检敢
I don’t think that D.A.’s got the balls
起诉一名现任法官
to actually prosecute a sitting judge.
那么你是还没看到吗
So you haven’t seen it, then.
什么
Seen what?
我要给您做个现场酒驾测验 女士
I’m gonna need you to take a field sobriety test, ma’am.
要我倒背字母表吗
You want me to do the alphabet backwards?
ZYXW去你妈 怎么样
Z, Y, X, W, go fuck yourself. How’s that?
-行了 转过去 -你是疯了吧
– Come on. Turn around. – You have got to be fucking crazy.
你看我像疯了吗
Do I look like I’m crazy?
手背后
Hands behind your back.
都疯传了
It’s gone viral.
戒酒
Rehab.
也不算最糟了
Well, could be worse.
知道我为什么不想失去巴克斯特案吗
You know why I don’t want to lose the Baxter trial?
-嗯 -你知道
– Yes. – You do?
警♥察♥ 犯罪家族 政客
Cops, crime families, politicians.
你还忘了一个群体 法官
You left out one group– judges.
这栋楼里的法官不可信任 是吧
The judges in this building cannot be trusted. Am I right?
就除了一个
Save one.
14号♥法庭的老顽固
Stubborn bastard in court 14
偏要把正义置于一切之上
who insists on putting justice above everything.
没有正义 没有安宁
No justice, no peace!
没有正义 没有安宁 没有正义 没有安宁
No justice, no peace! No justice, no peace!
没有正义 没有安宁
No justice, no peace!
没有正义 没有安宁
No justice, no peace!
一个生存危机正在向我们袭来
There is an existential threat heading our way.
它想进来
It wants in.
它想污染我们
It wants to contaminate us.
我的工作就是尽力
And it is my job to protect
保护本庭和本庭内的每个人
this courtroom and everyone in it the best I can.
所以 律师 法庭人员
So, lawyers, court staff
和被告家属 和受害人
and family members of the accused and the victim
都可以进入法庭
are all allowed in the court.
其他人则需明确许可
Nobody else without express permission.
我们每晚都要深度清洁本庭
We are having this courtroom deep-cleaned every evening,
我还会在门口安排人
and I’m putting a man on the door
不许外人进来
so outsiders don’t get in.
我怀着沉重的心情这么做
I do this with a heavy heart,
因为排除媒体和公众
because excluding the press and the public
有违我珍视的一切原则
goes against every principle that I hold dear–
透明 公开正义 问责
transparency, open justice, accountability.
法官大人
第一季 第八集
这会让人难过
This is going to be upsetting.
很抱歉要向你们展示
I’m sorry I have to show it to you.
我也希望不必
I really wish I did not.
这次审判是关于
This trial is about…
10月13日9:11到9:15
what happened in a prison cell
之间的4分钟内 一间牢房♥里发生了什么
in the four minutes between 9:11 and 9:15 on October 13
把这个孩子
to turn this child…
变成了这样
…into this.
庭审律师规则的第一条
First rule in the rule book of how to be a trial lawyer–
不要投入感情
don’t get emotionally involved,
保持职业疏离感
maintain a professional distance.
扯淡
Bullshit.
我的情感百分百投入到
I am 100% emotionally involved
让这个野蛮人被以谋杀罪定罪
in getting this brute of a human being convicted of this murder.
为什么呢
Why?
因为我知道是他干的
Because I know he did it.
我能证明卡洛·巴克斯特有暴♥力♥ 种族歧视的天性
I have proof of Carlo Baxter’s violent, racist nature.
我能证明他有杀害科菲·琼斯的
I can prove that he had a clear motive
明确动机
for killing Kofi Jones
而且他还安排了自己在奥尔良教区监狱过夜
and that he orchestrated his one-night stay in Orleans Parish Prison,
让他有机会
allowing himself the opportunity
爆发他的暴♥力♥天性 按照他的动机行事
to employ that violent nature and act on that motive.
天性 动机 机会
Nature, motive, opportunity.
可以站起来吗 卡洛
Can you stand up, Carlo?
反对 她不能那么做
Objection. She can’t do that.
随便了 站不站 无所谓
Whatever. Stand, don’t stand, doesn’t matter.
很快 你们就能好好看到卡洛·巴克斯特
Pretty soon, you guys are gonna get a good look at Carlo Baxter,
辩方想让你们相信
whose defense is asking you to believe that
他杀了1米69 比他轻18公斤
he killed five-foot-seven, 40 pounds lighter,
手无寸铁的科菲·琼斯
unarmed Kofi Jones,
是出于对自身安全的担忧
because he feared for his safety.
好吧 我怎么知道的呢
Okay, how do I know this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!