《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
有一个人 他轻手轻脚走到我面前
There’s one guy– he come up to me real quiet,
问我知不知道科菲·琼斯是谁
asking me if I know who Kofi Jones is.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
卡洛·巴克斯特
Carlo Baxter.
-找到他了 -什么
– We got him. – What?
在科菲身上找到了卡洛·巴克斯特的DNA
We got Carlo Baxter’s DNA on Kofi.
它会成为新奥尔良最抢手的玩意儿
It’s gonna be the hottest shit in NOLA.
我们投入15万 就能赚50万
We’re gonna turn 150 grand into half a mil.
你们不是唯一一家要玩大的
Y’all ain’t the only one upping your game.
这是20万
That’s 200 Gs.
特雷弗 我是法官
Trevor, I’m a judge.
我对敲诈者的认知就是
If there’s one thing I’ve learned about blackmailers
他们总是贪得无厌
is they always come back for more.
告诉你吧 法官
Here’s-here’s what I know, Judge.
我知道在你害死我儿子次日 你的车就被盗
I know your car was stolen the day after you killed my son.
面对墙站直
Up against the wall!
省省矢口否认的环节
So let’s just skip your denying everything,
直接让我一枪崩了你的脑袋
get to where I shoot you in the fucking head.
卡洛
Carlo.
他将会因为涉嫌谋杀科菲·琼斯而被捕
He is about to be arrested for the murder of Kofi Jones.
他将会因谋杀而受审
He’s going to stand trial for murder.
他们有监控证据 还有DNA
They’ve-they’ve got video evidence and-and-and-and DNA.
不要 不要 我可以确保
No, no. I-I can make sure that…
由我来审他的案子
that hi-his case is in my court.
我可以保证让他无罪释放
I can make sure that he walks out a free man.
这个人知道多少
What does this person know?
全部
Everything.
法官大人
第一季 第七集
接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
接电♥话♥啊 卡洛
Pick up the fucking phone, Carlo!
* I got the power *
爸爸
* I got the power *
* I got the power *
24小时里挣了15万
150 grand in 24 hours!
这样的投资回报如何
How do you like that for return on investment?
* Every time I walk up in the motherfuckin’ room *
* I make heads turn and their minds go, “Boom” *
* Slayed so hard, big faces need a broom *
* Kill ’em softly *
* Then I put ’em in a tomb *
* Walk up, walk up Walk up, walk up, walk up in the room *
* Money make her, make her mind go “Boom” *
* Money, money, money, money, money need a broom *
* Put ’em in a, put ’em in a, put ’em in a tomb *
* If you think that you’re on top *
* It’s time to reevaluate *
* Honey, don’t step out of line *
爸爸
* And, bitch, you better know your place *
* I’m screaming it, screaming it louder *
* I got the, I got the power I got the power *
* Bitches can’t help but be sour *
嗯 请留言
Yeah. Leave a message.
别去酒店
Don’t go to the hotel.
别回酒店
Stay away from the hotel.
离酒店远远的
Get away from the hotel!

Morning.
走吧
Come on.
该死
Shit!
怎么了
What?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-就停在前面 -是 先生
– Leave it out front. – Yes, sir.
该死
Fuck!
卡洛 过来亲你妈妈
Carlo, come and kiss your mother.
去拿东西
Go get the stuff.
快带他走
Get him out of there!
-什么 谁 -卡洛
– What? Who? – Carlo!
马上 快走
Now! Go!
嗯 好
Yeah. Sure.
我知道了
Yeah, I understand.
我们需要你
We need you.
-卡洛·巴克斯特 你被捕了 -什么罪名
– Carlo Baxter, you’re under arrest. – For what?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
什么罪名
For what?!
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
但你所说的一切
but I should warn you that anything you do say,
去你妈
Fuck you!
包括脏话
including abusive language,
去你妈♥逼♥
Fuck you up the ass.
都可能成为对你不利的证据
might be used in evidence against you.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
清退后 女士
Step back, ma’am.
她说退后了
She said step back!
告诉我你叫什么
I want your name.
卡斯特罗警探 巴克斯特太太
Detective Costello, Mrs. Baxter.
你为什么逮捕我儿子
Why are you arresting my son?
我想你清楚
I think you know the answer to that.

Fia?
他们说他杀了人
They’re saying he killed someone.
什么
What?
在监狱里 在罗科葬礼那天
In jail, the day of Rocco’s funeral.
真抱歉 我不知道还能找谁
I’m sorry. I didn’t… I didn’t know who else to come to, and I…
不不 没事 有我呢
No, no, no, it’s-it’s okay. I’ve got you.
死错了兄弟
The wrong brother died.
我怎么能有那样的感觉
How can I feel something like that?
但我就是有
But I do.
那…糟糕吗
Is that… is that terrible?
该死 你…
Shit. You-you…
拜托别告诉人我那么说过
Please don’t ever tell anyone I said that.
-保证 -我保证
– Promise me? – I promise.
你没看到我 好吗
Hey, you didn’t see me, all right?
15万加10块
150 grand and ten bucks.
他们数错了吗 10块零的
Did they get that wrong? The extra ten?
我猜猜 打扑克赢的
Don’t tell me– poker winnings.
我想
Yeah, I’m figuring…
把这跟毒品联♥系♥起来会非常轻松
it would be the easiest thing in the world to tie this to drugs.
我还想 我们可以不管这事
I’m also figuring we could forget about it…
只要你肯谈谈科菲·琼斯
…if you want to talk about Kofi Jones.
科菲什么
Kofi who?
这是件死刑的案子
This is a death penalty case.
而证据又很有力
And the evidence, it’s… strong.
陪审团很难说 卡洛
You don’t always know with a jury, Carlo,
但是我觉得如果你辩护
but I’d say you’ve got maybe a 15% chance
有15%的可能脱罪
of walking away from this if you fight it.
需要勇气
It takes balls.
什么
What does?
尽早招供
Confessing early.
大部分男人做不到
Most men can’t do it.
早说是唯一的办法
Early is the only way.
晚了 他们会知道你是别无选择
Any later and… they just know you ran out of options.
我认识的法官
Every judge I’ve met knows
都清楚懊悔和自怜的区别
the difference between remorse and self-pity.
早说
Early?
马上
Now.
2009年6月6日周四晚9点
9 P.M. Thursday, June 6, 2009.
我亲自去看的
I went to see for myself.
因为他们受的训练不好
It’s ’cause they don’t train them right,
内心深处也不想去
and deep down, they don’t want to be there.
行刑队不擅长找血管
Execution teams are not good at finding a vein.
把针扎进去有时很难
Getting the needle in there can be… real hard.
我见的那起
The one I witnessed?
他们试了14次
Fourteen times they tried.
直到最终 他们不再试了
‘Till eventually, they stopped trying,
直接插♥进♥了他的腹股沟
and they just stuck it in his groin.
但却没成功
And then it doesn’t work.
三种合剂的毒药里的第二种能麻痹一切
The second drug in the triple cocktail paralyzes everything.
却不能镇痛
But it doesn’t take away the pain.
那痛苦无法想象
Unimaginable agony.
而且还无法表现出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!