救命
Help.

Hello?
《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
我用自己的车撞了人
I hit someone with my car.
慢着 我不能知道
Wait. I can’t know this.
那孩子 死了的那个
That kid, the one that got killed?
-不 亚当 -是我♥干♥的
– No. Adam. – It was me.
不是肇事逃逸
It wasn’t a hit-and-run.
是刺杀 是欲念帮冲我们来了
It was a hit. Desire are coming for us.
如果我们什么都不做 显怂
If we do nothing, we look weak.
科菲·琼斯把罗科·巴克斯特撞下摩托车
Kofi Jones knocked Rocco Baxter off his motorcycle
留他在路边失血而死
and left him bleeding to death on the roadside.
被告是否认罪
How does the accused plead?
认罪
Guilty.
他没说
He’s not talking.
-好的 安全了 -好的
– All right. We’re safe. – Okay.
我知道自己能做的有限 但我想帮科菲·琼斯
I can’t help everybody, but I would like to help Kofi Jones.
喝红酒的时候 别谈法律
When we have our glass of wine, no law talk.
十七岁少年在警♥察♥部门秘密场所经历处决威胁
A 17-year-old faced mock execution at a police department black site.
你知道明天是什么日子吗
Do you know what day it is tomorrow?
是周六
It’s Saturday.
他们要给罗科·巴克斯特下葬以外 爸
They are burying Rocco Baxter, Dad.
我要若无其事吗
Should I just pretend that isn’t happening?

Yes!
卡洛·巴克斯特是个凶残危险的种族主义者
Carlo Baxter is a vicious, dangerous racist.
如果不让他和他的家人一起
It would be cruel not to let him be with his family
参加他弟弟的葬礼 太残忍♥了
when they bury his brother.
能否请您帮忙转移科菲·琼斯
Will you do us a favor and move Kofi Jones?
他都必须单独监禁
He has to be separated.
要和那种势力做对 必输无疑
You can’t go up against that juice and win.
我是科菲·琼斯
I’m Kofi Jones.
法官大人 第一季 第四集
奥尔良教区
我们会没事的
We’re gonna, we’re gonna be all right,
但是…
but the, um…
他们逮捕的那男孩
…the boy that they arrested, he…
他死了
he died.
发生了什么
W-What happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但我知道 这跟你做的事
But what I do know is this didn’t have anything to do with
和我做的事无关
what you’ve done or… what I’ve done.
他是自杀的吗
D-Did he kill himself?
不是
No.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就知道
I know.
怎么知道的
How?
-你刚还说你不知道发生了什么 -亚当
– You just said that you didn’t know what happened to him. – Adam.
监狱里就是会出事
Bad stuff happens in jail.
就是如此
It just does.
好吧
Right.
当然了
Of course.
爸爸
Dad.
你做了什么
The fuck did you do?
你做了什么
The fuck did you do?
你的刑期就剩几天了 你却干这种事
Days left on your sentence and you do this?
那混♥蛋♥杀了我弟弟
Fucking motherfucker killed my brother.
我的小弟
My baby brother.
我都要处理了
I was taking care of it!
妈妈可不是那么说的
That’s not what Mom said.
你知道双方合意的判决是什么吗 巴克斯特先生
Do you know what the consent decree is, Mr. Baxter?
一定条件下 政♥府♥同意不追究而撤诉 法♥院♥据此所做的判决
如果我们让一个犯人死在了另一个手里
We allow one of our inmates to be killed at the hands of another,
联邦政♥府♥就能长驱直入 接管一切
and the federal government can come right on in here and take over.
我才不要把我的监狱交给特区
I am not turning over my jail to the goddamn District of Columbia.
-那可… -不美国
– That would be, uh– – Un-American.
对 我的监狱里不能发生杀人案
Yeah. There’s no homicides in my jail.
什么叫”杀人案”
Fuck you mean “homicide”?
等你好差不多了 我建议你回安哥拉
You’re well enough, I suggest you go on back to Angola
把刑期服完
and serve out the remainder of your sentence.
这事就算没发生
And this never happened.
他好差不多了
He’s well enough.
那就那样
Then do that.
得挂了
Better go.
李·德拉米尔 就我今天这晦气 你会来也不奇怪
Lee Delamere. Seems about right, day I’m having.
我昨晚才见过科菲·琼斯
I saw Kofi Jones last night.
今天他就死了 发生了什么 罗伊斯
Today he’s dead. What happened, Royce?
你又回来给那位打工人服务了吗
You back working for the working man?
我以为你搬去更好的地方了
I thought you moved to greener pastures.
他是我的委托人
He’s my client.
我说的”打工” 在这个情况下
And when I say “working man,” in this instance,
是”贩卖♥♥毒品”
I mean “drug-dealing man.”
你为什么要先跟我说这个
Why would that be the first thing you want to say to me?
我还忙呢 李 那么…
Yeah, I’m kind of busy, Lee, so…
看上去是创伤
Looks like some sort of trauma.
他被自杀监控了吗
Was he on suicide watch?
是啊 自杀
Yeah, you and suicide.
那是你的痛处
You have that little thing.
你敢提
Don’t you fucking dare.
听着 我知道的都说了
Look, I told you what I know.
别开始乱想
Don’t start getting creative.
所以他不是自杀的
So he didn’t do it to himself.
我只能告诉你我知道的
All I can give you is what I got.
那孩子死了 很惨
A dead kid. It’s a tragedy.
我们正在调查清楚
We’re getting to the bottom of it.
好吧 你想为你的委托人做事吗
Yeah, fine. You want to do something for your client?
琼斯收监时的物品
Jones’s intake property.
等等 你还没通知他的家人吗
Wait, you haven’t even spoken to the family yet?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about it?
谈什么
About what?
你的感受
Whatever you’re feeling.
你说这跟我们没关系
You said it didn’t have anything to do with us.
我不想上学迟到 爸爸
I-I don’t want to be late for school, Dad.
我有历史考试 还要洗新照片
I have a history test and some new pictures to develop–
-亚当 -回见
– Adam, Adam. – I’ll see you later.
75.5公斤
166.5.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
JK10181
JK101… 81.
头骨遭严重钝击
Serious blunt force trauma to his skull,
脑出血
bleeding in his brain,
脑肿胀压♥迫♥头骨
brain swell is putting pressure on the skull,
就好像脑子想蹦出来
like the brain is trying to get out.
没有穿刺伤
No puncture wounds, so…
看来有人把他暴揍了一顿
looks like someone beat the crap out of him.
我可不喜欢那样的标题
Well, that’s sure a headline I don’t like.
似乎还有个更好的
It seems like there’s a better one.
对生者 我们应怀有尊重
To the living, we owe respect.
对死者 我们应该还他们真♥相♥
To the dead, we owe only the truth.
伏尔泰
Voltaire.
伏尔泰可不住在新奥尔良
Well, Voltaire didn’t live in New Orleans.
JK10181 等待毒检
JK10181, pending tox screen.
初步结果为不能确定
Preliminary findings listed as undetermined.
为罗科·巴克斯特举办烛光守夜
不好意思
Excuse me.
拜托告诉我不是我们干的
Please tell me this wasn’t us.
不是我们干的
This wasn’t us.

Okay.
你觉得呢 是巴克斯特家干的吗
Do you think, do you think it was the Baxters?
杀了他
Killed him?
吉米·巴克斯特可不闹着玩
Jimmy Baxter’s a serious man.
科菲·琼斯杀了他儿子
Kofi Jones killed his son…
是我们害他进去的 查理
We put him there, Charlie.
你还指望我们怎么办 迈克尔
What-what do you want us to do, Michael, huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!