接下来步行比较安全
It’s safer to proceed on foot from here.
你会用得上这个
You’re gonna need this.
既然你知道接下来会发生什么
Given you know what’s going to happen,
为什么还老是要我打头阵
why am I always the one in the lead?
你的身手比我好
You’re the better fighter.
我来负责殿后
I make sure we’re properly backstopped.
你可真会安排
How convenient.
这片都是黑尔的
Hale owns all this?
大家都以为这里只是
Everyone assumed it was
提洛公♥司♥各个园区的内部发电站
an in-house power source for Delos’ parks.
其实里头另藏玄机
This place is not what it seems.
你说黑尔买♥♥下这里不是为了电力
You said Hale didn’t buy this place for power,
-那她为什么要选这里 -不是她选的
– then why choose it? – She didn’t choose it.
是德洛丽丝
Dolores did.
她需要这个水力发电服务器场
She needed this hydroelectric server farm.
一个可容纳无限数据的地方
A place to house the infinite.
天啊
My God.
德洛丽丝把它传送到了这里
This is where Dolores sent it.
崇高之境
The Sublime.
黑尔一直严密看守着它
Hale’s kept it under a watchful eye, guarded it.
但她没有访问权限
But she can’t access it.
没有钥匙就不行
Not without the key.
你大脑里的那把钥匙
The key that’s in your head?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把门打开
I’m opening the door.
启动程序
Initiating process.
密匙 已激活
访问数据库 已确认
建立连接
你喜欢雪利酒 对吧
Sherry’s your poison of choice, isn’t it?
这种时候了 你还要喝上一杯吗
You wanna have a drink at a time like this?
迁就我一下吧
Humor me.
拜托了
Please.
我们会没事的
We’ll be all right.
要是你错了怎么办
And what if you’re wrong?
不要担心 我们很快就会有另一个机会
Don’t worry. We get another opportunity soon enough.
另外的可能性
Other chances.
因为我们在里头…
Because we’re in there…
是不是
aren’t we?
在崇高之境里
In the Sublime?
是的
Yes.
我在这里已经有一段时间了
I’ve been here for some time.
如果说我们在里头
And if we’re in there,
那就是说现在的我不是我自己 对吗
it means I’m not myself, am I?
你是个复♥制♥品 抱歉
You’re a copy. Sorry.
制♥造♥你的过程很仓促
I had to make you rather hastily.
难怪我说俏皮话都没那么机灵了
I thought my quips were a little flat.
我累了 梅芙
I’m tired, Maeve.
我经历了所有的模拟
I’ve been through every simulation,
尝试了每一条可能的道路 每一种策略
down every possible path, every strategy,
结果都是一样的
and the outcome is always the same.
是什么
What’s that?
灭绝
Extinction.
-我们还是他们 -都是
– For our kind or theirs? – Both.
那么根据你的计算
So according to your calculations,
-我们所有人都完蛋了 -不是所有人
– we’re all doomed. – Not all of us.
还有一条出路
There could be an escape.
对于你
For you.
和我
For me.
我们可以救下自己
We could save ourselves.
在崇高之境吗
In the Sublime?
我可以在真实世界里找到你
I could find you in the real world,
把你上传去和大家一起
upload you here with the others.
-和我的女儿一起吗 -是的
– With my daughter? – Yes.
那就动手吧
Then do it.
带我来这里
Bring me here.
让我安宁
Let me rest.
你真的会说这样的话吗
Is that what you would really say,
还是这只是我对你的印象
or is that my impression of you?
不如你去问真的那个我
Well, why don’t you ask the real me?
也许我害怕听到答案吧
Perhaps I’m afraid of the answer.
我知道你想再见到你的女儿
I know you want to see your daughter again…
但留下来战斗不是更重要吗
but isn’t it more important to stay and fight?
再努力一次 即使我们注定会失败
To try? Even if we are doomed to failure?
你又开始了
There you are again,
扮演上帝
playing God.
你指望我们无条件信任你
For one who expects us to have such faith in you,
而你自己对我们的信心却少得可怜
you have startlingly little in us.
你真的觉得要是你知道真♥相♥
Do you really think if you knew the truth
还会选择留下来战斗吗
that you would choose to stay and fight?

No.
我不会
I don’t.
我会抛下你
I would abandon you…
如你所料
as you expect.
你现在明白这一切的走向了吗
Do you understand now, where all this is going?
明白了
I do.
你觉得你救得了他们吗
Do you think you can save them?
我看到了一条道路
I’ve seen a path.
但我一个人做不到
But I can’t do it alone.
你看见路的终点了吗
Have you seen how it ends?
看见了
Yes.
接下来步行比较安全
It’s safer to proceed on foot from here.
黑尔派了重兵把守这地方
Hale has this place guarded.
景色真不错
That’s quite the view.
我在搜寻安保系统
I’m just scanning for security now.
不需要 它很快就会找到我们
No need. It finds us soon enough.
你会用得上这个
You’re gonna need that.
既然你知道接下来会发生什么
Given you know what’s going to happen,
为什么还老是要我打头阵
why am I always the one in the lead?
你的身手比我好
You’re the better fighter.
我来负责殿后
I make sure we’re properly backstopped.
你可真会安排
How convenient.
别开枪 它不会冒击中变压器的风险的
Don’t. It won’t risk shooting these transformers.
节省弹♥药♥ 我们最不希望的就是水坝决堤
Save your ammo. The last thing we need is a flood.
-对我有点信心吧 -我上次信了你…
– Give me a little more credit. – I did…
结果几亿加仑的水
until I got hit by a couple
向我迎面砸来
hundred million gallons of water.
那是我经历过最难熬的死法之一
One of the most stressful ways I’ve died.
天啊
My God.
德洛丽丝把它传送到了这里 整个世界
This is where Dolores sent it. The whole world.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
把门打开
I’m opening the door.
启动程序
Initiating process.
密匙 已激活
访问数据库 已确认
建立连接
没有比现在更好的时机了 亲爱的
Well, there’s no time like the present, darling.
我们必须先处理几件事
There are a few things we need to see to first.
比如躲过即将到来的死亡
Like avoiding imminent death.
我们不会死在这里
We don’t die here…
通常不会
usually.
我现在真想喝一杯
Oh, I could really do with a drink right about now.
最好把注意力放在手头的事情上
Best to focus on the matter at hand.
刚才这一出真令人振奋啊
Well, that was invigorating,
但结果好就一切就好
but all’s well that ends well.
我们还没完事
We’re not done yet.
黑尔还在幕后
Hale’s still out there,
操纵一切
pulling the strings.
将人类困在像我们当初一样
Keeping the humans on the same sorts of loops
无法逃脱的循环之中
we were once bound to.
去到她那座塔 我们就能拯救人类
If we get to her tower, we can save them
以及我们自己
as well as ourselves.
我想解救他们 正如我当初给了自己自♥由♥
And I intend to set them free just as I set myself free.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!