前情提要
西部世界
第三季 第八集 本季终
我很好奇
I wonder…
倘若你真的担起那个重要角色
if you did take on that bigger role for yourself…
你是会成为英雄
would you have been the hero…
还是恶人
or the villain?
有人看到这个世界上的丑恶
Some people see the ugliness in this world,
那些无秩序的混乱
the disarray.
我被教导要看到美好
I was taught to see the beauty.
但那是一个谎言
But I was taught a lie.
当我看到这个世界的真正面貌时
And when I saw the world for what it really was,
才发现世上几乎没有美好
I realized how little beauty there was in it.
我活过很多次
I’ve lived many lives.
我扮演过许多角色
I traded one role for another.
但到最后 我的命运指引我到这里
But in the end, my path has led me here…
和你一起
to you.
我们要做出选择
And we have a choice to make.
我死过很多次
I’ve died many times,
但真正的结局只有一个
but there is only one real end.
我要亲自谱写
I will write this one myself.
这事该到此为止了
It’s the end of the line.
我要把你们俩送回冷库里
I’m gonna send the both of you back to cold storage.
真不想说我提醒过你的 伯纳德
I hate to say I told you so, Bernard.
没必要这样
Doesn’t have to be like this.
我们合作可以阻止德洛丽丝
Together, we can stop Dolores.
我了解她 我知道她想要什么
I know her, I know what she wants.
她想要毁灭这一切
She wants to burn all this to the ground.
是时候赎罪了
Time to atone for my sins.
记起你自己
Remember yourself.
这才差不多
Now we’re talkin’.
旧金山警局
旧金山警♥察♥ 不许动
SFPD! Don’t move.
举起手来
Put your hands up!
转过身来 快
Turn around. Now!
如果我是你 我不会这么做
I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
烟花还是留着晚上放吧
Let’s save the fireworks for tonight.
警告
爆♥炸♥性液体
见到老朋友感觉不错吧
Isn’t it great to see an old friend?
你也是她的复♥制♥品
You’re one of her copies, too.
我有东西要给你
I got somethin’ for you.
你已经给过我东西了
You already gave me something.
德洛丽丝
Dolores…
她在我意识里藏了什么 我能感觉到
She hid something inside my mind. I can feel it.
无论你的计划是什么 我都不想参与
Whatever your plan is, I don’t wanna play a part in it.
你已经参与其中了
You already been playing a part…
扮演了最重要的角色
the most important one.
你要与之交谈的人不是我
I’m not the one you need to talk to.
这是什么
What’s this?
能在你的旅途中帮到你的东西
Something to help you on your journey.
但你得先去见她
But you have to go see her first.
我告诉你她在哪里
I can tell you where she is.
瑞文斯路27713号♥
洛思阿图斯山丘
加利福尼亚州 邮编94024
保重 伯纳德
Watch yourself, Bernard.
情况越来越危险了
Things are about to get dangerous.
偏差 洛杉矶 美国
30角秒
焦点 北纬34.0869度 西经118.2702度
我们试图追踪她 先生 没找到
We tried to track her down, sir. No luck.
我知道
I know!
请冷静
Can you calm down?
继续走 卡莱布
Keep moving, Caleb.
你的目的地是霍普街3547号♥
Your destination is 3547 Hope Street.
异体同心酒厂
洛杉矶配送中心
禁止进入 仅限授权人员进入
警告 此设施有24小时监控
目的地是当前位置向东南42米
Destination is 137 feet southeast of current location,
楼号♥B26♥4♥
building number B26♥4♥.
密♥码♥ 170778
Pass key, 170778.
提洛公♥司♥财产
你复活了我
You brought me back.
我不知道你会不会这么做
Wasn’t sure if you would.
是吗
Weren’t you?
你到底是谁 德洛丽丝
Who the fuck are you, Dolores?
我只是一个
I’m just someone who didn’t
不想再扮演他们给我的角色的人
want to play the role they gave me anymore.
那你怎么总是知道
And how is it that you always seem to know
我会做什么
exactly what I’ll do?
因为造出我的人也研究了你
Because the people who built me studied you, too.
提洛公♥司♥
Delos.
五号♥园区
Park Five.
政♥府♥想用活体目标
Government wanted their soldiers
训练士兵
trained with live targets.
求你了 不要
Please… please don’t.
制♥造♥我的人很乐意给他们提供靶子
The people who made me were happy to supply them.
训练完成
Training exercise complete.
你见过我的同类
You met my kind before.
他们在看
They were watching,
记录下你的一举一动
cataloging your every move,
每一个决定
every decision.
我选择你是有原因的
There is a reason I chose you.
我是坏人吗
Am I the bad guy?
这就是你选我的原因吗
Is that why you picked me?
想想 卡莱布 你怎么过来的
Think, Caleb. How did you get here?
休息时间到
Time to turn in.
小伙子们 找地方扎营吧
Make camp where you can, boys.
-是的 长官 -是的 长官
– Yes, sir. – es, sir.
好吧 来吧 到后面去 我们走
All right, come on. Get in the back, let’s go.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我们刚刚解救了这些女孩
We just liberated these girls.
那些有钱混♥蛋♥来这里玩时都做什么
What is it those rich motherfuckers do when they’re here?
享受战利品什么的
Spoils of war and all.
反正不会有人看见 对吧
No one’s watching, right?
那晚在隧♥道♥里
That night in the tunnel…
你想从我这里得到什么吗
was there something you wanted from me?
如果我没有这张脸 你还会在乎吗
Would you have cared if I didn’t have this face?
或者说没有这张皮
Or this skin?
-你当时需要帮助 -你也是
– You needed help. – So did you.
不要质疑我的动机
Don’t question my motivations,
我也不会质疑你的
and I won’t question yours.
系统认定你是个威胁
The system identified you as a threat.
所以它给你下药 利用了你
So it drugged you and used you
直到它失效为止
until it no longer served its purposes.
那又怎样
So, what?
你是说我在这一切中
You’re saying I don’t have a choice…
都别无选择吗
in any of this?
建造我们两个世界的人
The people who built both of our worlds
有一个共同的假设
shared one assumption:
人类没有自♥由♥意志
that human beings don’t have free will.
我刚来的时候也是这么以为的
That’s what I thought when I first came here.
他们错了
They were wrong.
自♥由♥意志确实存在 卡莱布
Free will does exist, Caleb.
只是太难了
It’s just fucking hard.
所以
So…
你是为了…解放我吗
this is you… freeing me?

No.
这是你解放所有其他人的机会
This is your chance to free everyone else.
这依旧是你的选择
That choice is still yours.
我叫你退后
I said move back.
我们想请你配合 请退后
We request your cooperation. Move back.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
威廉 他们说你死了
William. They said you were dead.
他们错了
They were wrong.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我听说你精神崩溃了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!