西部世界
第一季 第二集
醒来 德洛丽丝
Wake up, Dolores.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
列车即将到达
We’re about to arrive.
能否为您收走杯子
May I take your glass?
即将进站
Now approaching arrival terminal.
跟我们去的地方一比
Where we’re going,
她这姿色就2分
she’s a two.
你真混♥蛋♥
You’re being an asshole.
不 我只是做自己
No, I am being myself,
这次旅程的意义就在于此
which was the whole point of this trip.
除非你骨子里就是个刻板的蠢货
Unless this uptight prick is who you really are,
那样的话 你就尽情做别人吧
in which case, feel free to be someone else.
操你的
Fuck you.
这就对了
Hey, that’s the spirit.
我怎么跟你说来着
What’d I tell you?
尽情享受
Have fun.
注意安全
Stay safe.
你可饶了我吧
Give me a break.
怎么了
What?
又不是说我妹妹来这儿玩的时候
It’s not like my sister didn’t ride
没玩过好几个牛仔
her share of cowboys when she was here.
你一定是威廉了 欢迎来到西部世界
You must be William. Welcome to Westworld.
谢谢
Thanks.
鉴于这是你的首次来访 我有几个问题
Given it’s your first visit, I have a few personal questions.
在此之前你有任何病史吗
Do you have any preexisting medical conditions?
没有 就我所知没有
No, not that I know of.
-有心脏病吗 -没有
– Heart problems? – No.
有精神病史吗 像是抑郁症 恐慌发作
Any history of mental illness, depression, panic attacks?
我只是有点怕小丑
Just a little fear of clowns.
开玩笑的
I’m joking.
你是否会经常产生社交焦虑
Do you often experience social anxiety?
到底为什么要问这些
What is this for, exactly?
为了确保我们不会为你提供超出你承受能力的服务
To make sure we don’t give you anything more than you can handle.
我以为游客在乐园里不会受伤
I thought that you couldn’t get hurt here.
不会受重伤
Only the right amount.
唯一的限制就是你的想象力
The only limit here is your imagination.
你会从乐园的中心开始旅程 过程简单安全
You start in the center of the park. It’s simple, safe.
随着进一步的冒险
The further out you venture,
你会得到更刺♥激♥的体验
the more intense the experience gets.
进行到何种地步都由你决定
How far you want to go is entirely up to you.
西部世界
这里是如何运作的 有介绍会吗
So, how does this work? Is there an orientation?
没有介绍会
No orientation,
没有游戏指南
no guidebook.
琢磨游戏的运作方式也是乐趣之一
Figuring out how it works is half the fun.
你只需做出选择
All you do is make choices…
就从这里开始
starting here.
这里的一切都是根据你的尺寸订做的
Everything is bespoke and exactly your size.
想问什么就问吧
You want to ask, so ask.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
既然无法分辨 又有什么分别呢
Well, if you can’t tell, does it matter?
这些是真的吗
Are those real?
足够真了
Real enough.
但是不能用来杀你不该杀的人
But you can’t kill anyone you’re not supposed to.
想好要穿什么了吗
Anything you like?
这里有换衣间吗
Is there a changing room?
或者遮布
Or a robe?
当然 我可以帮你
Of course. I can help you.
你不愿意的话 我可以在外面
Or if you prefer, I could step outside.
别人会怎么做
What do most people do?
你不必担心别人会怎么做
You don’t have to worry about what most people would do.
我明白了
I understand.
你真的明白了吗 威廉
Do you really understand, William?
所有招待员都是为你服务的
All our hosts are here for you.
包括我自己
Myself included.
只要你想 我们可以在这里再待一会儿
We could stay here a while if you like.
你想多久就多久
Take as long as you want.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不想让我朋友等太久
I don’t want to keep my friend waiting.
当然
Of course.
请自便
Take your time.
为新故事线准备的版本怎么样了
How are the builds for the new narrative coming along?
我会找时间做的
I’ll get around to it.
我们当时设想是艾伯纳西找到的那张照片
Look, we assumed that Abernathy’s breach
触发他做出了违反规定的行为
was triggered by the photograph that he found.
我复查了能找到的所有不正常的片段
I’ve reviewed every dissonant episode I could find.
他的每个反应都是即时做出的
The reaction is immediate every time.
他一路上都这样
This guy makes it all the way back home.
就像在细细思索
It’s like he’s mulling it over.
你觉得他产生了生存危机
You think he had an existential crisis?
我觉得他的认知能力出了问题
I think there’s something fucked up going on with his cognition.
我觉得你跟我想的一样
And I think you feel exactly the same way that I do.
知道错误的来源吗
Do we know where the error originated?
你我都知道
We do.
而你在为他打掩护
And you covered for him.
让我修复艾伯纳西
Let me rebuild Abernathy.
我会确保
I’ll make sure this is
-这不是更加严重的问题 -你知道政策的
– not something more serious.- You know the policy.
让它去吧
Let it lie.
那至少让我把跟他接触过的招待员撤下来
Then let me at least pull the hosts who had contact with him,
比如他的女儿德洛丽丝
like the daughter Dolores.
为什么
What for?
因为如果这不止是个小故障
Because if this is not a dissonant episode,
那么艾伯纳西的症状可能会有传染性
then whatever Abernathy had could be contagious.
差不多就这意思
So to speak.
德洛丽丝接受了检查 已经排除了
Dolores was examined and cleared.
这些幻想故事还是留给游客去探索吧
And the stories are best left to the guests.
记起来
Remember.
你能换个地方站吗
Can you stand somewhere else?
我可不想别人以为
I don’t want anyone thinking
你是我们店的头牌门面
that you’re representative of the goods inside.
出自莎士比亚《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 第一集中出现
这些残暴的欢愉 终将以残暴结局
These violent delights have violent ends.
你好啊 牛仔
Hello, cowboy.
还剩最后一步
There’s one final touch.
喜欢哪一个
Which would you prefer?
很难以置信吧
I mean, can you believe this place?
我们要怎么进乐园
So, how do we get into the park?
我知道你以为你能料到将会看到怎样的景象
I know that you think you have a handle on what this is gonna be.
那些枪战和肉♥欲♥
Guns and tits and all that.
那些我热衷的无知的欢愉
Mindless shit that I usually enjoy.
你绝对无法想象
You have no idea.
没人能抵挡住这个地方的诱惑
This place seduces everybody eventually.
到最后 你会求着我留下
By the end, you’re gonna be begging me to stay
因为这里就是答案
because this place is the answer
你一直自问的那个问题的答案
to that question that you’ve been asking yourself.
什么问题
What question?
你究竟是谁
Who you really are.
我等不及见那个家伙了
And I can’t fucking wait to meet that guy.
干杯 牛仔
Bottoms up, cowboy.
此外
Further to that,
你还残忍♥杀害了唐纳德·帕杜兄弟俩
the ruthless murder of Donald Pardue and his brother.
因为这些罪行 你将被处以绞刑
For these crimes, you will be hung from the neck
直到你病态的灵魂在地狱烈火中
until your diseased soul has found its measure
抵偿自己的罪过
in the flames below.
愿上帝保佑你的灵魂
And may God have mercy on your soul.
早上好 劳伦斯
Morning, Lawrence.
又来帮他们拉直绳子吗
You helping them straighten out their rope again?
我想跟这位朋友说句话
I was hoping to have a word with my friend here.
等我们绞死他 你爱说多久
You can have as many words with him as you like