黄石 前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone…
那孩子过了一段完美的生活 莫妮卡
That boy lived a perfect life, Monica.
他知道你爱他
And all he knew was you loved him.
约翰 这里不合适 但是我们需要谈一谈
John, this isn’t the place, but we do need to talk.
我觉得你应该在保留区和我见一面
I think you should meet me on the reservation.
让人知道你至少有心来看看
Show the people you care enough to visit.
这可以安排
I can do that.
护林员来 向我询问
Park Rangers came– talked to me about some wolves
在牧场出现的狼群的问题
that held up at the ranch here.
我试着蒙骗他们 看来没有成功
I tried to outsmart ’em. I guess it didn’t work out.
那些狼在哪里
Where are the wolves now?
他们在没人能找到他们的地方
They’re in a place that nobody will every find ’em.
我感觉有些不负责任
I’m feeling a little irresponsible.
那不是她的真名
Not her real name.
我看到你活下来了 -谢谢你
I see you survived. – Thank you.
想想看我花了那么些功夫把你才送进监狱
And to think of all the hard work I did to put you in prison.
我为之前发生的一切事都很抱歉
Everything before now. That’s what I’m sorry for.
我很糟糕
I was terrible.
你确实让我过的水深火热
You did put me through hell though.
我们要去奇松姆山
We’re gonna trot out to Mount Chisholm,
在那里扎营
set camp there…
然后把它们赶回路易斯溪
then drive them down to Lewis Creek.
旱地会围住你
Them old dries are gonna want to double back on you.
继续往南走
Just keep moving south,
然后我们在草场逗留下来
then we’ll hold ’em up in the meadow and
把他们赶到河里去
then push ’em down into the river.
看谁来给我送行
Look who came to see me off.
我们一周之后就回来
We’ll be back in like a week.
那就好
Good to know.
出发之前亲一口
One for the road?
你蠢到在我爸面前问这个吗
You stupid enough to ask for that in front of my father?
是 这个嘛 你值得冒这个险
Yeah, well, you’re worth the risk.
当心
Be careful.
这件事和小心没什么关系
Careful don’t factor too much into this.
那也要小心
Be careful anyway.
你回来之后再见
See you when you get back.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我又不难找
I ain’t hard to find.
当然 我们这些牛仔都一样
Course, none of us cowboys are.
我没想吵醒你 亲爱的
I didn’t mean to wake you, honey.
我尽量小声了
I was trying to be quiet. Sorry.
你没吵醒我 是回忆唤醒了我
You didn’t wake me. Memories woke me.
我希望是好的回忆
Well, I hope they were good ones.
好的不会吵醒人
Good ones don’t wake people.
它们会让人睡得更香
I think they do the opposite.
你有想过我们吗
Do you ever think about us?
这个
Well…
这就是我唯一在想的事情
Us is all I think about.
在我们小的时候
When we were kids.
你想过那些事情吗
You ever think about that?
我会思考现在
I think about now.
我考虑明天
I think about tomorrow.
但是我不考虑昨天
But I don’t give much thought to yesterday.
昨天是最让我难以淡定的
Yesterday is what eats me.
宝贝 昨天让所有人都难受
Baby, yesterday is what eats everybody.
所以我猜不去多想
That’s why I don’t think about it.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我会迟一点
I’ll be late.
我等你
I’ll be right here.
乖乖
Oh boy.
一大早就起火
It’s early for a fire.
一定是今年旱 先生
Gonna be a dry year, sir.
已经是旱年了
It’s already a dry year.
我们的牛犊块头足够上烙铁了吗
Our calves big enough for branding?
我希望等到他们再大一点
I’d like ’em a little bit bigger
但是看样子整个山谷都缺人手
but seems like the whole valley is short handed.
刚帮完米契尔家 现在每天都接到电♥话♥
Just helped the Mitchells and I’m getting calls every day now.
我们得先给自己的牛犊打好标记 再帮助其他人
We got to brand ours first before we help anybody else.
现在你作为州长很难拒绝
It’s tough saying no with you as Governor now.
我州长的身份
Me being Governor’s thrown a wrench
让各种事情都不好办
in about everything it could.
只要能争取回来机场那片地
Well, I’d brand the whole state
让我帮整个州打烙印我都乐意 先生
if we can get that airport land back, sir.
那样也值了
It’d be worth it.
是 没错
Yes, it would.
所以我是这么想的
So here’s what I’m figuring.
我把他们从偏僻地带引过来
I’ll pull them out of the back country,
穿过峡谷
push ’em through the valley
在那里打烙印 然后我负责两个团队
and then we’ll do the branding here and I’ll run two crews.
一个打烙印然后另一个赶牲口
Get one branding and the other one pushing ’em
到机场的草场
to the airport pasture.
那里没有狼
There ain’t no wolves there.
你觉得我们需要多少工人
How many day workers you figure we’ll need?
也许十五个
Maybe fifteen.
我把我们人手分开和日工配对
I’ll split up our crew and marry ’em with the day workers.
你把他们安排在什么地方
Where you gonna house ’em?
也许安置在阁楼
Well, I was thinking the loft.
不 我不想要喝醉的日工
Oh, no. I don’t need some drunk day worker
摔下台阶然后起诉我
falling down the stairs and suing me.
把帐篷拿出来
Bring out the tents.
所有人睡在外面 所有人都一样
Everybody sleeps outside. And I mean everybody.
我不需要把那个工棚
I don’t need that bunkhouse
变成酒吧
turning into a honky tonk either.
没人知道我们在做什么了
Nobody knows what the hell we do anymore.
是时候提醒他们了
And it’s time we remind ’em.
让加特把马车拉出来
Have Gator pull out the wagon.
我要把整个县里的人都邀请过来
I’m gonna invite the whole damn county.
那就要把不少人安排在一个地方
That’s a lot of number two team ropers in a pen.
只有牛仔才拖沓
Only ranch cowboys drag.
先生 你来吗
Sir? You coming?
我当然要来
You’re damn right I’m coming.
可以和你谈谈吗
Can I have a word?
给我点时间
Gimme a minute.
就一句话
Just one word?
这件事和萨默有关吗
Is this about Summer?
你说萨默 你是说的是季节
When you say Summer, are you referring to the season
还是那个把梅毒传染给我们的沙发的嬉皮士
or that hairy hippie giving syphilis to our sofa?
给我点时间
Give me a minute.
我们要在这干几天的活
We’re gonna work out of here for a few days.
这次的日程很满 先生
This schedule is pretty full, sir.
克拉拉
Clara, that…
那不是个问句
That wasn’t a question.
要在牧场工作几天的时间
Working from the ranch for a few days.
明白
Understood.
你介意把会议挪到这里吗
Would you be opposed to moving some meetings here?
介意
Yeah.
所以你说你 -不要会议
So you’re saying you– – No more meetings.
你意思是不要会议
You mean like no meetings.
我没有含糊
I don’t mean “like” anything.
我的意思是取消掉我们安排的会议
I mean cancel the meetings that are scheduled
然后再不安排
and don’t schedule any more.
听起来怎么样
Sound like a plan?
听起来是在逃避
It sounds like the opposite of a plan
但是你是州长 所以照你说的办
but you’re the Governor so that’s what we’ll do.
我想要大张大办
I want to make a big party of it.
把新闻记者请到这里来
Invite a news crew out to the ranch.
让世界知道我们是什么样的人 我们是做什么的
Show the world who we are and what we do.
我们把这些叫做人为政事
We call those MEPPs.
人为政事
MEPPs?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!