《黄石》前情提要
Previously on Yellowstone.
请允许我荣幸的给大家介绍
Allow me the honor of introducing your next governor
下一任州长约翰·达顿以及美国参议员林内尔·佩里
John Dutton, and U. S. Senator Lynelle Perry.
看看他 他父亲成了州长
Look at him. His father is the governor.
他会是下一任
He’ll be next.
这应该是他人生中最开心的一天
This should be the happiest day of his life.
为什么他不开心呢
Why isn’t he smiling?
让莎拉·阿特伍德过去
Get Sarah Atwood out here.
我们要动真格的了
It’s time we took the gloves off.
这到底是好事还是坏事
Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
对于这片土地来说是件好事 但我不觉得
It’s a good thing for the land but I don’t see
对我们来说也是好事
how it’s good for us.
恭喜了
Supreme Court Justice: Congratulations.
四年时间很长
My God. Four years is a long time.
我不想花在这里
This is not where I want to spend it.
嘿 是我
Hey. It’s me.
卡特
Carter.
天 真是好久了
Jesus. It’s been a while.
宫缩越来越严重了
The cramps are getting worse.
我会派一辆救护车往南 去半路上接你 -好
I’ll send an ambulance out to meet you on the road, okay. – Okay.
你得去比灵斯一趟
You need to go to Billings.
我有了个弟弟 就活了一个小时
I had a brother for an hour.
他们给他起名叫约翰
They named him John.

Mom?

Mom?

No!
妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈 妈
Mama! Mama!
不 待那别过来
No! Stay there!
找到你的手♥机♥ 叫救护车
Find your phone, call an ambulance.

Now!
请问您有什么紧急情况
Male Operator: 9-1-1. What’s your emergency?
我们出了车祸 我妈妈快生孩子了
We had a wreck. My mother’s having a baby.
这里需要救护车
We need an ambulance.
有人受伤吗
Is anyone hurt?
都受伤了 我们需要救护车
Everybody’s hurt. We need an ambulance.
你知道自己的位置吗
Do you know where you are?
我们在去比灵斯的路上
We’re on the road to Billings.
我不知道什么路
I don’t know the road.
我可以给你发个定位
I can send you a pin.
我给你个号♥码
I’ll give you a number.
准备好了告诉我
Let me know when you’re ready…
好了
I’m ready.
406-412-0911
406-412-0911.
我发了 -很好
I sent it. – Good.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
塔特·达顿
Tate Dutton.
救护车已经在路上了 塔特
There is already an ambulance en route, Tate.

Mom!
让他们快点
Tell them to hurry!

Dad?
我马上来 孩子
I’m coming, buddy.
她会好起来吗
She gonna be okay?
她是个坚强的女人 儿子
She’s a strong woman, son.
我问的不是这个
That’s not what I asked.
我们都会好起来的
We’re all gonna be okay.
只是 需要些时间
It’s just…gonna take time.
你失去了弟弟 我失去了儿子
You lost a brother. I lost a son.
但是她失去的更多
But she lost more.
他曾 与她血脉相连 现在她失去了自己的一部分
He was a…part of her, so she lost a part of herself.
希望你能懂
If that makes sense.

Yeah.
你们会再试吗
Are you gonna try again?
再要一个
For another one?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我觉得你们应该这样
I think you should.
我想有个弟弟
I liked having a brother.
我要你去给达顿先生的马装上马鞍
I want you to go saddle up Mister Dutton’s horse.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不在 但我们需要给他先装好鞍
No, but we need to keep him legged up.
谁会骑他呢
Who’s gonna ride him?

You are.
我吗 -没错
I am? – That’s right.
我可没那么多时间 快走
I don’t have all fucking day, let’s go.
去把马牵出来
Go grab him.
卡特 周二的白天也不会更长
God didn’t add extra daylight to Tuesday, Carter.
所以你给我麻利儿的
Now, let’s go, man.
赶紧把马鞍拿出来 动起来
Go get his fucking saddle. Let’s move this along.
这傻了是不是早上摔跤 磕到了脑袋
I think this fucker tripped this morning and hit his head.
走了
Let’s go!
去他的 你看着他吧
Fuck this, you can take care of this shit.
我可忍♥不下去了
I’m not dealing with it anymore.
我们会追上你的
We’ll catch up.
不要着急 一次做对
Don’t do it fast, do it right, now.
后肚带
Back cinch.

Right.
孩子 你一天差不多要安15次
You know, kid, you only do this fifteen times a day.
我知道 但没给自己装过嘛
I know, I just don’t do it for myself.
好了 还有什么
Uh, right. What else?
缰绳呢
Where’s your rope?
还有呢
What else?
对 该死的帽子
Right, fuck hat.
如果有的话 再穿上皮套裤
Chaps if you got ’em.

All right.
那以前好像是我的
Hell, I think those used to be mine.
好了 还有呢
All right, what else?
没时间听你问还有什么了
We ain’t got time for what else.
赶紧上马 小牛仔
Swing on up there, cowboy.
好了 现在我们得追上他们 走了
All right, now we play catch up. Come on.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
为什么我一天要开这么多的会
Why do I have all these damn meetings in one day?
因为明天你要去比尤特
Because tomorrow you’re in Butte,
然后周四你要在米苏拉做演讲
and then Thursday you speak in Missoula.
戊为什么要去比尤特
Why am I in Butte?
你要在白松小学
You’re speaking at White Song Elementary
宣讲你的新教育计划
about your new education initiative.
我有什么新教育计划
What’s my new education initiative?
就是
Uh, it’s uh…
通过道尔顿威金斯技术与贸易学院的
“To further education with hands-on learning
实践学习进行继续教育
through the Dalton-Wiggins Technical and Trade Academy.”
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
是家贸易学校
It’s a trade school.
州立的吗
Run by the state?
不是 是家私立技术院校
No, it’s a private technical college.
问你个问题 克拉拉
Answer me this, Clara.
谁是我的幕僚长
Who exactly is my Chief of Staff?
党派提名委员会选的是吉姆·罗伯茨
The party’s nominating committee chose Jim Roberts.
吉姆·罗伯茨也在这栋楼里吗
Is Jim Roberts in the building?
他在自己的办公室
He’s in his office.
你能让他来见我吗
Could you bring him to me, please?
我预先警告过你 如果你不自己选
I forewarned you, if you don’t pick ’em
他们就会替你选好
they will pick them for you. – Mm.
州长 我荣幸之至
Governor, it’s an honor.
告诉我 你朋友是谁 道尔顿还是威金斯
Tell me, which one is your buddy, Dalton or Wiggins?
这所谓我支持的教育计划的
The beneficiaries of the education initiative
受益人是谁
that I’m unaware that I support.
这个教育计划
The education initiative–
吉姆 给你介绍一下我女儿 贝丝
Jim, I’d like to introduce you to my daughter, Beth.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
她现在是我的新幕僚长了 现在你可以走了
She’s my new Chief of Staff. Get out of my office.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!