《黄石》前情回顾…
Previously on “Yellowstone”…
这是谁?
Who’s this?
这就是雇来杀我们的人
That’s the man hired to kill us.
谁雇的?
Hired by who?
你得问你哥哥要他的监狱记录
You need to ask your brother for his prison records.
如果他找理由推脱 我们就有答案了
If he resists in any way, then we have our answer.
我的天
Oh, my God.
施瓦茨迈耶 管着黄石的北边
Schwartz & Meyer runs half the land
一半的土地
on the north side of the Yellowstone.
你是个公♥司♥掠夺者
You’re a corporate raider.
来给股权市场工作吧
Come and raid for Market Equities.
你现在有施瓦茨迈耶的控股权
You have controlling interest of Schwartz & Meyer now.
你想要施瓦茨迈耶的股份
You want a piece of Schwartz & Meyer.
我要你的份额
I want your piece.
把份额给我 我人归你
You give me that, I’m yours.
起来跳舞啊 老头
Get up and dance, old man.
停下来!
Stop it!
要想打架 规矩是什么 劳埃德?
What’s the rule about fighting, Lloyd?
是你♥他♥妈♥逼我这么做的
God damn you for making me do this.
他一直呆这 也好不起来
He’s never gonna get better staying here.
在我们找到折中方案之前
I was thinking we can go up and stay at your father’s place
我在想要不要去你父亲家那边住段时间
for a while until we can find another place close to here.
为什么我的孩子们都要离开 去寻求幸福呢
Why do all my children have to leave to find happiness?
没上过解剖课可不行 不过没事
Could’ve done without the anatomy lesson, but that’s okay.
我会在治疗的时候解决的
I’ll work that shit out in therapy.
贝丝…
Well, Beth…
这就是你大半夜偷偷溜进一个男人的卧室
That’s a risk you take when you sneak into a man’s bedroom
会遇到的风险
in the middle of the night.
那倒是
Don’t I know it.
还有酒!
And a drink. Oof!
看来这消息要么特别好 要么差得不得了
This news must be real good or real bad.
我活了37年
In my 37 years,
只独自在这过夜过一次
I’ve only spent the night here alone once.
你知道的 房♥子里满是人的时候
You know, houses, they don’t make noises
不会发出声音 但是空荡荡时…
when they’re full of people but when they’re empty…
天啊 会有呻♥吟♥声 吱吱声 还会不断移♥动♥
Man, they moan and they creak and they shift in place.
我觉得房♥子会与地基撕裂
I thought the house was going to tear itself out
然后跑路
from the foundation and walk away.
所以 我想我就在这过夜好了
So, I figured that I would just spend the night
确保它不会把你带走
and make sure it doesn’t walk away with you.
我不…
I don’t uh…
我不介意房♥子空荡荡着
I don’t mind an empty house. Mm.
骗子
Liar.
我…
I’ll, uh…
我去帮你准备一下房♥间
I’ll get your room ready.
噢 我的房♥间已经准备好了 爸爸
Oh, my room’s ready enough, Dad.
你准备睡觉了嘛?
You ready to turn in?
开玩笑呢?
You kidding?
我五分钟就能睡着
I’m five away from sleep.
听着 我可以下楼去的
Look, I can go downstairs.
不 不用 亲爱的 你……
No, no, honey. No, you’re…
你在那就很好
You’re fine right there.
你在看什么?
What are you reading?
《旷野的慰藉》
The Solace of Open Spaces.
强硬就是脆弱
“To be tough is to be fragile.
温柔才是真正的凶狠
To be tender is to be truly fierce.”
真正的慰藉无处可寻
“True solace is finding none.
也就是说 它无处不在
Which is to say, it’s everywhere.
是啊 我不太相信
Yeah. Not sure I believe that.
是真的 贝丝 无处可寻
It’s true, Beth. Can’t be found.
上帝知道我找过了
Lord knows I’ve looked.
不对…慰藉…想发现得
No… Solace… must be discovered.
怎么发现?
Discovered how?
我需要个例子 因为…
I need an example, ’cause, um…
嗯 我也到处找遍了
Well, I’ve looked everywhere, too.
我整晚都在门廊盯着群山
I spent all evening on the porch staring at mountains,
听着鸟叫…
listening to birds…
但我的心空荡荡的
Heart still empty.
我想像洗泥土一样把它洗去
I take a shower to wash it away like dirt
但是 寂寞是洗不去的
but you can’t wash lonely off.
所以 我与之共存了
So, I surrender to it.
我所能做的就是孤独地睡去
Best I can do is sleep through the lonely,
前提是我能睡着的话
if I can sleep at all.
结果 我走进来 发现你在这
Then I walk in here and I discover you.
现在我的内心满满当当
Now my heart’s full.
我真希望你能活得比我久 贝丝
I sure hope you outlive me, Beth.
我不确定我是否能容忍♥这个没有你的世界
I’m not sure I could tolerate the world without you in it.
别担心 爸爸
Worry not, Daddy.
只有好人死得早
Only the good die young.
如果今晚有流星撞击地球
If a meteor strikes earth tonight,
明天就会只剩下我和蟑螂
it is me and the cockroaches
管理这地方了
running this motherfucker tomorrow.

那看来明天是我的幸运日
Well, I guess tomorrow’s my lucky day, then.
晚安 宝贝女儿
Good night, baby girl.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他需要这
He needed this.
我们都需要
We both do.
我们找个房♥子租下来吧
Find us a house to rent.
这段时间还是不和父亲们住了
We’re done living with fathers for a little while.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
我的心灵
In my soul.
这才是最重要的
That’s all that matters.
他没事吧?
Is he okay?
嗯…
Well…
他只是个被迫做了男人该做的事的男孩
He’s a boy who was forced to do what men do.
这些日子 大多数男人都不愿意去做了
These days, most men won’t even do it.
因为社会教导他们作为一只羊
because society has taught them that they are sheep.
狼来的时候 不要反抗
And when wolves come you must not fight them.
要去找牧羊人帮忙
You must call a shepherd.
所以 他在对本应该得到表扬的事情
So, he feels guilt for doing something
感到内疚
he should be praised for.
再出几次汗 莫会带他上山
A few more sweats, then Mo will take him up on the hill.
下山后
Then when he comes down,
他就不会觉得自己是杀人凶手了
he won’t think of himself as a killer.
他会觉得自己是个战士
He’ll think of himself as a warrior.
跟你一样
Like you.
我都算不上是战士
I’m hardly a warrior.
你有多内疚?
How much guilt do you feel?
我唯一的遗憾是 不是我亲手把他杀了
My only regret is that I didn’t kill him myself.

这就是战士会有的遗憾
That’s a warrior’s regret.
今天你就把那马给米娅 劳埃德
Give that horse to Mia today, Lloyd.
你骑母马栏里的棕色新马
Pull that new bay from the mare corral.
那母马得骑一下
She needs ridin’.
这是我的坐骑 我他妈才不去骑母马呢
This is my mount. I ain’t riding a fucking mare.
那你就滚蛋
Then you’ll walk.
带着那男孩 教他怎么套马鞍
And take that boy and show him how to saddle a horse.
来吧 孩子
C’mon, kid.
记住我说的话
Memorize what I say:
角 鞍桥 裙 座 索具…
Horn, pommel, skirt, seat, rigging…
重复一遍
Repeat it.
角、鞍桥
Horn, pommel,
裙 座 索具
skirt, seat, rigging.
肚带 皮带
Cinch, latigo,
马蹬…
stirrup…
D型环
D rings.
背带
Back billet.
肚带 皮带 马蹬
Cinch, latigo, stirrup,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!