凯西?
Kayce?
凯西!
Kayce!
宝贝 赶快去工棚呆着
Baby, go to the bunkhouse now.
凯西? 发生什么事情了? 莫妮卡!
Kayce? What’s happening? Monica!
快点!进工棚呆着 就现在
Now! Into the bunkhouse. Right now.
泰特? 妈 怎么了?
Tate? Mom, what happened?
发生了什么事? 我们得走了 往回走
What happened? We gotta go, turn around.
蹲下来!快点!
Get down! Stay down!
我的天 快蹲下!
Jesus Christ. Get down!
里普? 召集所有人到农场
Rip? Get everyone back to the ranch.
刚刚有人… 你♥爸♥爸中枪了
Someone just Your dad’s been shot.
打中哪了? 到处都打中了 凯西
Where? Every fucking where, Kayce.
听着 我要你去找一辆蓝色双色货车
Listen, I want you to look for a blue two tone van
在540号♥公路向北行驶 你明白吗?
headed northbound on 540. You understand?
他的情况有多糟糕?
How bad is he?
我离医院有一小时的路程
I’m an hour from the hospital.
他可没那么长时间了 凯西
He ain’t got a fucking hour, Kayce.
他可没那么长时间了 凯西
He ain’t got a fucking hour, Kayce.
妈的! 把你的位置告诉我 我派一架救援机过去
Fuck! Send me your location, and I’ll send a CARE flight.
那我们89号♥Hemet的牧场汇合
Let’s do Hemet’s pasture on 89.
告诉驾驶员 我马上就到 明白吗?
Tell the chopper I’ll fucking be there, you got me?
我们要找一辆蓝色双色货车
We’re looking for a blue two tone van.
正在540号♥公路往北走
Going north on 540.
安排一架救援直升机到hemet牧场
Give me a CARE flight to Hemet’s Pasture.
hemet牧场 就现在
Hemet’s Pasture, now.
凯西
Kayce.
你们两个小队留在这里 其他的跟我来!
I need you two units to stay here, you come with me!
能给我一根吗?
Can I have one of those?
给我点个火
I’m gonna need a light.
泰特?
Tate?
啊!
Ah!
过来 走了
Come here. Come on.
走了
Let’s go. Come on.
房♥子里有个人
There’s a man in the house.
到工棚去
Get to the bunkhouse.
发生了什么?
What’s happening?
我不知道 快去工棚
I don’t know. Just get to the bunkhouse.
快点 泰特
Come on, Tate.
操…
Fuck…
调度中心 我们在米尔溪路540号♥东行
Dispatch, we’re eastbound Mill Creek road, on 540.
通知火力部 派所有可用单位过去
Advise MHP, send every available unit.
你♥他♥妈♥藏哪去了?
Where the fuck are you hiding?
后面第三辆 蓝色的车!
Third one back. Blue van!
凯西 别冲动
Kayce, you can’t do this here.
这里人太多了
There’s too many goddamn people.
凯西 人太多了
Kayce, there’s too many people.
凯西 !
Kayce!
凯西 小心红色本♥田♥!
Kayce, red Honda!
站住阵地!
Hold your position!
凯西 你没事吧?
Kayce, you good?
凯西!
Kayce! Kayce!
我们有个警员倒下了 身中数枪
Officer down! We got an officer down! Multiple GSW!
代码3 在我的位置
Code 3, my location.
来了
There you are.
惠勒先生 我们是救援直升机
Mr. Wheeler, this is Care flight seven.
我知道 我看到你们了
Yeah, I know, I see you.
我现在就过来
I’m coming around right now.
不准死在我面前 约翰 不准!!
Don’t you die on me. John, don’t you die on me now.
不能就这样 你听到了吗?
Not like this. You hear me?
他妈的!
Fuck!
泰特 到我后面去
Tate, get behind me, now.
吉米?
Jimmy?
吉米?
Jimmy?
吉米!
Jimmy!
吉米!吉米!
Jimmy! Jimmy!
不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我的天哪!
Oh my God!
我有两个人守着房♥子
I got two guarding the house.
是吗? 伊桑怎么样?
Yeah? How’s Ethan?
他会没事的 迪特带他去看兽医了
He’ll be all right, Teeter took him to the vet.
尸体在哪里?
Where are the bodies at?
在我的卡车里
In my truck.
那就他妈的把他们请走 劳埃德
Well, get fuckin’ rid of ’em, Lloyd.
好的
Right.
那边烧的是什么?
What’s burning?
抱歉 里普 我只是…
Sorry, Rip, I just…
不忍♥心告诉你
Didn’t have the heart to tell ya.
走吧
Let’s go.
印第安人
Indians.
是的
Yeah.
他们为什么不在保留区?
Why aren’t they on the reservation?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你知道回家的路吗?
Do you know the way home?
好吧 待在这里
All right. Stay here.
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
我们照他说的做 我们留在这里
We do what he said. We stay here.
他们想要什么?
What do they want?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但他们营地里有个会说英语的人
But they got a man at their camp who speaks English.
你信任他们吗?
Do you trust them?
儿子 我谁都不相信
Son, I don’t trust anyone.
直到他们赢得它
Till they’ve earned it.
你们跟紧我
Y’all stay close to me.
现在这是你的地盘了?
This your land now?
是的
It is.
曾经是我们的
Used to be ours.
不是我把它拿走的
I’m not the one that took it from you.
无所谓了 一样是被拿走了
Doesn’t matter. Still got took.
你是来收回它的吗?
You here to try to take it back?
我来求你帮个忙
Here to ask a favor.
说说看
Ask.
我父亲出生在这里
My father was born here.
这是他想安息的地方
This is where he’d like to rest.
所以你想把他埋在这里?
So you want to bury him here?
我想把他放到树上
I want to put him in that tree
那里不会被狼从土里挖出来
where the wolves won’t dig him up
也不会在泥里度过春天
and he won’t spend the spring in the mud.
亲戚可以来祭拜
Where relatives can come visit.
他本可以在那棵树上找到安宁
He could find peace in that tree a long time ago.
现在没了
Now there is no peace.
也许你会把这块地卖♥♥掉或者抵押给银行
Maybe you sell this land or lose it to a bank.
然后就会有人发现这棵树 把他的骨头撒了
Then someone finds this tree and scatters his bones.
偷走他的神圣
Steals his sacreds.
这样 他永远不得安宁
Then he has no peace forever.
如果你允许 我想把他埋在这里
So, I will bury him here if you’ll let me.
可以的
I’ll let you.
你想把他埋在哪里?
Where do you want to bury him?
一个没人能找到他的地方 包括你
Someplace no one finds him. You included.
从保留区到这很久
It’s a long ride from the reservation.
对
Mm.
八个日夜
Eight sleeps.
这些马看起来饿了
These horses look hungry.
确实
They are.
你看起来也饿了
You look hungry too.
我已经习惯了
I’m used to being hungry.
是啊
Yeah.
这个冬天很难
It’s been a hard winter.
所有的冬天都这样
All winters are hard.
这个……
This one…
这个是惩罚
This one is punishment.