Morning.
早上好
Mornin’.
早上好
Mind if I join you?
介意我坐会吗
Please.
请自便
Want some fish?
想要吃点鱼吗
Thank you. I just ate.
谢谢 我刚吃过
I take it you’re here ’cause of the ship.
我以为你是来这儿是为了那艘船
I am.
是的
How did they find the island?
他们怎么找到这岛的
You’ll have to ask ’em when they get here.
等他们到了岛上你再问他们吧
I don’t have to ask.
我不需要问
You brought them here.
是你带他们来的
Still trying to prove me wrong, aren’t you? You are wrong.
仍想证明我错了是吧 你就是错了
Am I?
我有吗
They come. They fight.
他们来到这里 争斗
They destroy. they corrupt.
破坏 腐♥败♥
It always ends the same.
然后是一如既往的结局
It only ends once.
只会有一次结局
Anything that happens before that is just progress.
在那之前的所有事都只是个铺垫
Do you have any idea how badly I wanna kill you?
你明不明白我多么渴望杀了你吗
Yes.
是的
One of these days, sooner or later…
迟早的事 总有哪一天
I’m going to find a loophole, my friend.
我会找到一个枪眼的 我的朋友
Well, when you do, I’ll be right here.
当你找到时 我会在此静候
Always nice talking to you, Jacob.
和你聊天总是很开心 Jacob
Nice talking to you, too.
和你聊天我也很开心
Are you gonna do it?
你要那么做吗
Unh-unh. You do it.
不 你来吧
Fine. I’ll do it. But you’re gonna be lookout, okay? Okay.
好吧 我来做 但你来把风可以吧 可以
The crops came in pretty good this year.
今年的收成不错
Hey you hear? Frank bought the old…
你听说了吗 Frank买♥♥了那个旧
Yeah, I hear he’s gonna farm the land
是的 我听说他准备开垦那片地
All the way out to Ames road. Yeah, I hear that, too.
一直到Ames大道 我也听说了
Two cigarettes?
两包烟吗
There’s nothing he would like less.
他会喜欢这些的
What you kids got there?
你们两个小鬼拿了什么
Open your bag.
打开你的背包
Mm-hmm. Where’d you get this?
你哪来的这个
Got it over there. I know you.
那儿拿的 我知道你
You’re Diane Austen’s girl. what’s your name? Katie.
你是Diane Austen的女儿 叫什么 Katie
Well, Katie, I’m calling your mom, then the cops,
Katie 我要打电♥话♥给你母亲和警♥察♥
Because I don’t tolerate stealing here. You understand?
因为我这里不容许偷窃 你明白吗
No need to do that.
没必要那么做
I’ll pay for it.
我来买♥♥单
I hope this is enough.
我想这些足够了
Well, long as somebody pays for it,
只要有人付钱
Guess there’s no harm done.
那就没什么大不了的
But I don’t wanna see you in here ever again
但我不希望再次见到你们没有父母带时
Without your parents. You understand me?
在这里晃悠 懂吗
Thanks, mister.
谢谢你 先生
You’re welcome.
不客气
You’re not gonna steal anymore, are you?
不会再继续偷了 对吧
Be good, Katie.
乖乖的 Katie
Welcome aboard, everyone.
欢迎大家上船
We will be doing some system checks offshore here
我们要做一些海上的系统检查
Before heading out into the open ocean
然后驶向开阔海域前
And submerging to our operational running depth.
再下潜到可控的运行深度
You should be receiving your sedatives,
你们会收到你们的镇静剂
And then we will escort you to your sleeping berths.
然后你们会被带到你们的休息仓
Have a nice rest. See you on the other side.
好好休息 我们到站后再见
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
“out of here”?
离开这里
We’re underwater.
我们在水底啊
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里到底干嘛呢
How’d you get caught?
你怎么被捉到的呢
I came back to get you. Came back go get me for what?
我回来找你的 找我♥干♥嘛
Where’s Jack
Jack在哪
Jack is on his way to blow up a hydrogen bomb.
Jack要去引爆一颗氢弹
Why the hell would he do that?
他干嘛那么做
Does it matter? We have to stop him.
那有什么影响吗 我们得阻止他
Sorry, I’m gonna pass.
对不起 我帮不了你
Did you hear what I just said?
你听到我说什么了吗
Yeah, I heard you. You just don’t get it, Kate.
我听到你说的了 只是你不明白 Kate
We we happy in dharmaville till y’all showed up.
我们在达摩组织很开心 直到你们出现
But now that’s all over.
不过这一切都结束了
So we’re gonna drink our O.J.
所以我们会喝了这药
And take our chances in the real world.
回到现实社会去碰碰运气
Jack wants to blow up the island?
Jack想把岛炸飞
Good for jack.
对Jack说是好事
Is there anything in there about how we’re supposed to move
我们要移♥动♥一颗10吨♥重的炸♥弹♥
A 10-ton bomb across the island?
穿越这座岛 有什么看法吗
Actually, it’s 20 tons.
实际上是20吨♥重
Fortunately, it seems that Faraday
幸运的是 看起来Faraday没有打算
Never intended to freight the device in its entirety.
整个移♥动♥这个庞然大物
What?
什么
He left detailed instructions
他写了详细介绍
On how to remove the Plutonium core…
来解释如何除去钚核心
And how to detonate it.
如何引爆它
Faraday told me that we needed to wipe out
Faraday告诉我说我们要消除
Some kind of pocket of energy.
某种能量袋
Is only part of the bomb gonna be enough to do that?
只有一部分的炸♥弹♥的话足够吗
The core itself is a thermonuclear weapon. It’ll be more than enough.
核心部分是一个热核武器 足够了
Hey! hey! Wait.
等等
We sealed that thing up 20 years ago,
我们20年前把它封起来
And we put it underground Because it was emitting radiation.
然后我们藏到地下 就因为它会释放核辐射
Does this sound like a good idea to you, Eloise? Richard
这会是个好主意吗 Eloise Richard
You’re pregnant. Which is exactly why We have to help him see this through
你怀孕了 所以我们才要 帮他们做好这事
Once the core is removed,
一旦核心移除后
Then what?
然后怎么办
Then we have approximately two hours
然后我们有大约2个小时
To take it to the swan site. Two hours?
来把它带到天鹅站 2个小时
When Faraday returned to the island,
当Faraday回到岛上的时候
He was very explicit about his timetable.
他很清楚这个时间表
Well then… we’d better get movin’.
那么 我们最好快点
Who stopped the damn drill?!
谁要你们停下来不钻的
I did.
我说的
Why? Because when we passed 70 meters,
为什么 因为当我们超过70米时
The drill temp went up 60 degrees,
钻头的温度上升到了60度
And I didn’t want it to melt.
所以我不希望看到它融化掉
Well, Pierre, that’s why we have a truck full of water.
Pierre 所以我们才准备了一卡车水
So cool it down and turn it on.
所以让它冷却 再启动它
Stuart, we’ve just evacuated the island
Stuart 我们刚把所有无关的人
Of all nonessential personnel.
撤离了这岛
We’re in the midst of a possible insurrection.
我们可能陷于造♥反♥的局面当中
Do you really think this is the ideal time
你真以为现在是个最好的时机
For your experiments? I’ve been working
来做你的实验吗 我♥干♥这个项目
On this project for 6 years.
有足足六年了
Designing a station that’ll be able
去设计一个只有在梦想中才能
To manipulate electromagnetism in ways we only dreamed of.
操控电磁场的设备
Have you thougt about the consequence Of drilling into that pocket?!
你有没有想过钻入那个孔 会有什么后果吗
We have no idea what we are going to
我们不知道会
If Edison was only worried the consequences,
如果爱迪生担心试验后果
We’d all still be sitting in the dark.
我们现在还处于黑暗中呢
I came to this island to change the world, Pierre.
我来这岛上是要改变世界的 Pierre
That’s exactly what I’m intend to to.
我绝对会这么做的
Let’s get it started!
赶紧启动吧
Thirty years later.
三十年后
Take five, everybody.
大家休息一下
We still got ways to go to get to Jacob’s.
我们离Jacob住处还有段距离
Who’s Jacob?
谁是Jacob

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!