Desmond. I need you to go back to Oxford University.
Desmond 我要你回到牛津大学
Go back to where we met.
去我们相遇的地方
I need you to go there and find my mother. Her name is–
我要你去那找我妈 她名叫
What happens if I can’t get them all to come back?
如果我没法把他们都弄回来 会怎样
Then god help us all.
那就只有上帝保佑了
I’m going back to the island today…
我今天要返回小岛上
Just as soon as I do one thing–
只要我做一件事
Kill your daughter.
杀了你的女儿
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Desmond
Desmond
He’s coding!
他身体在变冷
Gunshot wound. He’s crashing. Bay 7. now!
枪伤 他不行了 7号♥手术室 快点
Is he gonna be okay? You’re gonna have to wait here, ma’am.
他还好吧 请你在这等着 女士
Where are you–where are you taking him?
你带他去哪 要带他去哪里
Please ma’ma. Wait here,we’ll let you know as soon as
稍安勿躁 我们一知道情况会
We know anything. What’s happening? Is he gonna be ok?
马上通知你的 怎么了他会好吗
We’ll going to do everything we can.
我们会尽力的
Please just wait
请耐心等待
Daddy He’s gonna be okay. he’s gonna be okay.
爸爸 他会好的 他会好的
How old is your son?
孩子多大了
He’s 2.
两岁
He has his father’s hair.
和他父亲一样的头发
I’m sorry. Do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗
Uh, no, but your husband does.
你不认识 但你丈夫认识我
I’m Eloise Hawking
我是Eloise Hawking
And I believe it’s my son’s fault
我相信Desmond中枪
That Desmond has been shot.
都是因为我儿子犯下的错
Your son is Benjamin Linus?
你儿子是Benjamin Linus吗
Good lord, no.
怎么可能
My son is Dniel Faraday.
我儿子是Daniel Farady
Thirty Years Earlier
三十年前
Hey, can I get a hand with this?
嘿 能搭把手吗
Yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
Hey, Miles. Long time no see.
Miles 好久不见
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
注意了 先生女士们
You know why you’re here. I wish you could all get
你们知道为何而来 我祝你们睡好
A good night’s sleep, but, uh… What
来这里的第一觉 但是… 你
the hell are you doing back,Dan?
回来干嘛 Dan
Once you left for ann arbor, I figured you’d gotten rich,
我以为你去安阿伯发大财了
Invented the dvd or something.
发明DVD什么的
This is what I’m doing back here.
这就是我为什么要回来
When did they get here?
他们什么时候来的
A few days ago.
不久前
It’s weird, huh?
真奇怪 对吧
We don’t have time. I need you
没时间了 我要你
To take me to Jack’s right now, okay?
马上带我去Jack哪里 好吗
Jack. how did you get back here? Faraday? what the
Jack 你怎么回的 Farady 你
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
How did you get back to the island? where have you been?
你怎么回到岛上的 你去哪里了
I was–I was just at Dharma headquarters in ann arbor. I was doing some research.
我去达摩总部做研究 在安阿伯
What’s more important right now…
现在更加重要的是
How did you get back here to 1977? what’s going on?
你怎么回到1977年的 怎么回事
Don’t look at me. I just carried his luggage. Jack, how?
别看我 我只帮他提箱子 Jack 怎样来的
Uh… we were on a plane, and then there was–
嗯…我们坐飞机 然后…
Who told you to get on a plane?
谁告诉你坐飞机的
As a matter of fact, Dan, it was your mother.
事实上 Dan 是你的母亲
And how did she convince you, Jack?
那么她是怎样说服你的 Jack
Did she tell you it was your destiny?
她告诉你这是你的宿命吗
Yeah. That’s exactly what she said.
对 她就这么说的
Well, I got some bad news for you, Jack.
我得告诉你点坏消息 Jack
You don’t belong here at all.
你根本就不属于这里
She was wrong.
她错了
What’s wrong, mom? Didn’t you like it?
怎么了 妈妈 你不喜欢吗
I loved it.
我喜欢得不行
It was beautiful, Daniel.
太美妙了 Daniel
Do you know what destiny means?
你知道命运是什么吗
No.
不知道
Destiny means that,
命运就是
If one has a special gift,
如果你有天赋
Then it must be nurtured.
那么你一定得去发挥它
How many beats has that metronome counted
从你开始弹奏
Since you started playing?
一共有多少拍
86♥4♥.
86♥4♥拍
Your gift, daniel, is your mind–
Daniel 你的天赋是 头脑
A mind that is meant for science, mathematics.
一颗为科学和数学而生的头脑
And it’s my… job
而我的任务是
To keep you on your path.
确保你那样发展下去
So… unfortunately,
那么 不幸地是
There’s no more time… for distractions.
我不能给你太多的时间 让你分心
But I want to keep playing the piano.
但是我想一直弹钢琴
I can do both.
我可以两样兼顾
I can make time.
我能挤时间
If only you could.
那就等你能挤出时间再说
Miles, I need you to bring me to the orchid.
Miles 我要你带我去兰花站
Can you drive me right now? please?
你能现在载我去吗 求你了
Yeah, yeah, sure. I guess. thanks.
好 好的 谢了
Come on. let’s go.
来吧 我们出发
Faraday! Wait up!
Faraday 等等
Miles, come on. Jack, we’ll be right back.
Miles 快点 Jack 我们马上回来
Hey, what did you mean, you mother was wrong? daniel!
你说你妈妈错了是什么意思 Daniel
I just–I just have an errand to run. Be right back!
我去办点事 马上回来
Yeah? Faraday’s back.
怎么 Faraday回来了
What do you mean Faraday’s back? Why?
这话什么意思 为什么回来
I have no idea. He came in on the sub, and he woke me up.
我也不知道 他坐潜艇来 把我叫醒
He–he started talking nonsense,
就神神叨叨
And then he took off for the orchid.
然后就出发去兰花站了
I’d love to trade theories about this,I’m little busy right now.
很喜欢听你这套 但我现在有点忙
What are you busy in the 6 morning?
清晨6点 你忙什么
James, tell him.
James 告诉他吧
Get in here.
进来吧
Phil– one of my security guys–
Phil 我的一个保安手下
Got himself a videotape of me and kate
发现一盒有我和Kate的录像带
Taking the kid out to the hostiles.
带着那小孩去找那帮敌人
And where’s the tape? With phil.
录像带呢 Phil那里
And where is phil?
Phil呢?
Phil, jack. jack… phil.
Phil 这是Jack Jack 这是Phil
Are we…
我们是..
Waiting for something?
在等什么吗
Right on time.
时间刚刚好
I’ll be back in ten minutes.
我10分钟后回来
So what do you want me to do?
那你要我做什么
You’re gonna do nothing.
你什么都不用做
If you drill even 1 centimeter further,
如果你再钻深一厘米
You risk releasing that energy.
你将有可能释放那个能量
If that were to happen…
如果这事发生了的话
Then god help us all.
那么就让上帝保佑我们吧
Hey! you need a hard hat down here.
你在这里要带安全帽
Watch yourself!
走路带眼
Sorry, sir. Won’t happen again.
对不起 不会再这样了
I’ll grab the rest of his stuff. Let’s go.
我来拿一些东西 我们走
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
Time travel. How stupid does that guy think we are?
时空旅行 那人以为我们有多蠢
Dr. Chang?
陈博士
Dr. Chang?
陈博士
Do you have a second, sir? I suppose.
有空吗 看来有
I just came in on the sub with the swan team.
我刚和潜艇上的天鹅队
We actually met three years ago, I’m Daniel Faraday.
其实我们三年前见过 我是Daniel Faraday
Yes. yes. uh, you arrived with Lafleur. I remember. right.
你和Lafleur一起来的 我记得
What can I do for you?
我能帮你什么忙
I need you to order the evacuation
我需要你下命令

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!