Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要
whatever ben linus did down at the orchid station,
不管Ben Linus在兰花站里做了什么
It may have… dislodged us.
都可能把我们隔离了
The island is moving through time?
这座岛穿越时空了吗
Yeah, either the island is, or we are.
可能是岛 也可能是我们
I need you to go back to oxford university.
我要你回到牛津大学
Go back to where we met!
回到我们相见的地方
I need you to go there and find my mother! her name is–
在那里找到我妈 她叫…
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I was on the island. you’ve been off the island for three years.
我刚在岛上 你已经离开岛上三年了
You’re safe now. it was just a dream.
你现在安然无恙 只是个梦而已
It wasn’t a dream, pen.
Pen 我不是在做梦
It was a memory.
是段记忆
Efren salonga?
Efren Salonga
Who are you?
你是谁
Are you the doctor?
你就是那个医生吗
Yes.

What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了
You’re sure you know what you’re doing, yeah?
知道该做什么吗
Yes, yes! Because there’s a lot of blood, man!
当然 因为她留了很多血
How much blood? I’m coming, penny!
留了多少血 Penny 我来了
It’s okay, pen. we’ve got a doctor.
Pan 没事的 找到医生了
Where have you been?!
你去哪里了
It’s gonna be okay. it’s gonna be okay. okay, here you go.
会好的 会好的 好 躺好
Okay. just breathe, penny, okay? j-just breathe.
深呼吸 Penny 深呼吸
Oh! breathe.
深呼吸
I can’t breathe. You’re doing great. you’re doing great, okay.
我气透不上来 你做得很好
Okay, just be strong, yeah? okay.
坚强点
Make it come out. Please be strong.
快让孩子出来 坚强点
Hold it. hold it.
坚持住 坚持住
I can’t!
我不行
Yes, you– yes, you can, penny.
你可以的 Penny
Push! push!
用力 用力
Okay, push now, penny. push. now!
现在用力 Penny 用力
Come on, penny. that’s it. it’s coming.
加油 Penny 快出来了
Push harder! come on, penny. push!
再用点力 Penny 用力
I can see the head! I can see the head!
我看见小脑袋了!
One more time! push! I can see it. it’s just coming.
在来一次 用力 就快出来了
It’s coming! it’coming!
出来了 出来了
You did it.
你做到了
You did it.
你做到了
Oh, my god, penny. you did it.
Penny 你做到了
It’s a boy.
是个男孩
I love you, penny. I love you.
我爱你 Penny 我爱你
Oh, oh, he’s beautiful. beautiful.
他真漂亮
Oh, my god. he’s so beautiful.
天呐 他好帅啊
Oh, my god.
天呐
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Look.

Right out there.
就在那边
Beyond where you can see, there’s–there’s an island,
在你看不见的地方 有一座岛
And it’s a very special island.
一座非常特别的岛
I left it a long time ago.
我很久以前离开了那里
I never thought I’d see it again.
从没想过我会再见到它
It’s called great britain.
它叫英国
And the most beautiful part of the island is scotland,
那座岛屿最美的地方是苏格兰
And that’s where your daddy’s from.
那也是你♥爸♥爸的出身地
There’s mountains and glens and monsters in deep lochs,
那里有山脉 幽谷 还有深湖的水怪
And…
还有
And it’s where your mommy and daddy…
那也是你♥爸♥爸妈妈
Fell in love.
想恋的地方
It’s also where he broke her heart.
也是她心碎的地方
Yeah, well, i…
我…
I thought I’d leave that wee bit out of it.
我以为你会忘记那段往事
You also left out the bit about his grandfather–
你也漏说了他的爷爷
The man who sent a boat to the island
他派了艘船去岛上
To kill all daddy’s friends.
去将爸爸的朋友赶尽杀绝
We’ll be in and out. he’ll never know we’re here, penny.
我们来去自♥由♥ 他永远不会知道我们在这里
Don’t underestimate him, desmond.
别小看他 Desmond
If he finds out we’re here, I don’t know what he’ll do.
如果他知道我们在这里 不知他会怎么做
But this has nothing to do with your father, penny.
可这与你的父亲无关 Penny
We are here because of daniel faraday.
我们是因为Daniel Faraday才来到这里
What he told me–
他告诉我
That everyone on that island is in danger,
岛上的每个人都身处险境
And I am the only one that can help them.
我是唯一能帮他们的人
I have to do this, penny.
我不得不这么做 Penny
Are you sure that’s what he said?
你确定他是这么说的吗
Yeah, sawyer said to meet at the creek,
Sawyer说在那条小溪会合
So unless he got torched by a flaming arrow,
如果他被射死了
That’s where he and everyone else should be.
那就是他要其他人去的地方
Hey, how’s your headache?
你的头痛怎么样了
Worse, actually.
更严重了
But considering we’re running for our lives,
可考虑到我们在为生存而奔波
I’m not gonna complain.
我不会发牢骚
You have any dizziness or double vision?
你有没有头昏眼花或看见重影
Both, actually.
都有
Why do you look so worried?
为什么你那么担忧
Is it because you know what’s happening to me?
你是不是知道我会出什么事
Listen to me. nothing is gonna happen to you. nothing.
你不会有事的
I won’t let it.
有我在
Hey, we’re here!
我们到了
Some rendezvous. it’s just us.
只有我们到了这里
Well, we should probably wait, see if they show up.
我们该等等
They could be right behind us.
没准他们就在后面
Yeah, or they came and left. or they’re dead.
是呀 他们没准来过 没准死了
Miles, that right there, that kind of attitude…
Miles 你的那种态度
Not exactly what we need right now.
得改一改
People are scared enough as it is. miles–
大家已经够害怕了 Miles
Miles?
Miles
Wait! don’t move! aah!
停下 别动
Who’s in charge here?
你们谁是头
He is.

You just couldn’t stay away, could you?
你非得来是吧
Did he finish his breakfast?
他吃完早饭了吗
Yeah.
吃完了
Gave me a bit of a fight, but he listens in the end…
开始不听话 不过还是乖乖顺从了
Unlike his father.
不像他爸爸
Look, honey,
听着亲爱的
All I have to do is find his mother,
我只要找到他妈妈
Tell her he’s still on the island,
告诉她他还在岛上
And then I’m done with this for good. why now?
然后就彻底结束 为何现在
I mean, if he told you all this on the island,
如果他在岛上就告诉了你一切
Why didn’t you remember it until two days ago?
你怎么会两天前才想起
I don’t know.
我不知道
Look, I don’t understand how any of this works
这其中道理 我了解的
Any more than you do. it…
并不比你多
Look, I know it happened.
我就是知道这发生了
Daniel faraday knocked on the hatch door
Daniel Faraday敲开了舱门
And told me to go to oxford…
告诉我去牛津
Everyone was in danger,
所有人都有危险
And I was the only one that could save them.
而我是唯一可以救他们的人
I know how insane it sounds.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I’ll be back by dark,
我会在天黑前回来
And then I’m done…
然后一切结束
Forever.
永不再提
I promise.
我保证
If you’re gonna promise me something, des,
如果你要保证什么 Des
Can you promise me you’ll never go back to that island again?
能保证你再不回那岛了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!