Dude, they’ll find out.
伙计 他们会发现的
Not if we stick to the story.
口风紧点就行
I don’t know, jack. it could be a risk.
我不知道 Jack 这么做可能有危险
It’s the only way. We have to do this.
这是唯一的办法 我们必须得这么做
they’re still at it, huh?
他们还没决定是吗
Look, we’re running out of time.
我们没有时间了
We gotta make a decision now.
现在就得做决定
So are we all okay with this?
大家都同意这样做吗
This is a decision that will affect the rest of our lives.
这个决定会影响我们的余生
I’m not taking it lightly.
我不会草率地决定
Kate?
Kate
Yeah.
我同意
Sun?
Sun
Frank? what?
Frank 什么事
Sorry you got dragged into this,
很抱歉把你卷进来
But we need to know that you’re with us.
但是我们得知道你和我们是一致的
Whatever you guys decide, I’ll just roll with.
不管你们怎么决定 我都同意
Hurley, what about you?
Hurley 你怎么想
I don’t think we should lie, dude.
我们不该撒谎 伙计
We need to protect the people that we left behind, hurley.
Hurley 我们得保护留下的那些人
How does lying protect them?
撒谎怎么能保护他们
It protects them from charles widmore.
可以保护他们不受Charles Widmore的伤害
The guy hired a boatload of people to kill all of us.
那家伙雇了一批人要杀了我们
He faked a plane crash.
他伪造了飞机失事
I mean, you think telling him the truth,
你认为告诉他实话以后
He’s just gonna– he’s gonna leave them alone?
他还能放过他们
Look, he’s your dad, right?
他是你老爸 是吗
Can’t you, like… call him off?
你不能让他罢手吗
There’s no calling my father off.
没有什么能阻止我父亲
But he’ll never find them.
但是他永远都不会找到他们
I mean, the island disappeared.
那小岛消失了
We all saw it. it’s gone.
我们都看到了
Bloop!
“噗”的一下
You think anyone’s gonna believe that…
你认为有人会相信…
Believe any of it?
这无稽之谈吗
They’re gonna think you’re crazy.
他们会认为你疯了
Not if someone backs me up.
如果有人给我作证就不会
Sayid, come on.
Sayid 来吧
They’ll think I’m nuts if I tell the truth.
如果我说实话 他们会认为我是个白♥痴♥
But what if we all do?
但是如果我们都说实话会怎样呢
And if we can stick together,
如果我们能为彼此作证
we can make ’em believe us.
就会让他们相信我们
I don’t want to spend the rest of my life lying.
我不想下半辈子活在谎言里
do you? no.
你想吗 不想
But…
但是
I don’t believe we have a better choice.
我们没有更好的选择
I’m sorry, hurley, but we have to lie.
我很抱歉 Hurley 但是我们必须得撒谎
You know what, dude?
你知道吗 伙计
I’m gonna remember this.
我会记住你的所作所为
And someday, you’re gonna need my help,
有一天 你会需要我帮忙
And I’m telling you right now…
我现在就告诉你
You’re not gettin’ it.
我不会帮你
Wake up, sayid!
醒醒 Sayid
Sayid!
Sayid
Sayid, wake up!
Sayid 醒醒
Sayid!
Sayid
No, no, no, no, no! what do I do?!
不不不 我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?!
我应该怎么做
Okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了 好了
Just stay calm.
保持冷静
What the hell were you thinking?
你到底想什么呢
Ana lucia? you were driving like a maniac.
Ana Lucia 你像个疯子一样开车
And why’d you pull over?
还有 你为什么靠边停车
I just… i-i thought–
我只是 我 我想
You didn’t think. what if I were real?
如果我是真的你该怎么办
What if a real cop stopped you?
如果真的有警♥察♥拦住你怎么办
They already have pictures of you covered in blood
他们有你浑身染血
With a gun in your hand. actually, it’s ketchup.
手里还拿着枪 实际上 那些是番茄酱
We went to a-a drive-thru, and, uh….
我们去了快餐店…然后…
Well, you need to pull it together.
你得振作起来
You’ve got a lot of work to do. I do?
你有许多事情要做 是吗
Let’s start with the basics. first off, you need new clothes.
从最基本的开始 首先 你需要新衣服
Then you need to go to a safe place.
然后你得去个安全的地方
And take sayid to somebody you trust.
把Sayid带到某个你信任的人那里去
You getting all this? yeah.
你都听懂了吗 是的
Then get to it.
那就开始干吧
And stay away from the cops.
还要远离警♥察♥
Do not get arrested.
别被抓到
Thanks, ana lucia.
谢谢 Ana Lucia
Oh, yeah. libby says hi.
对了 Libby向你问好
You heard her.
听她的
You really think that thing’s gonna work?
你真的认为那东西有用
Rose, I told you a hundred times.
Rose 我告诉你上百次了
Of course it’s gonna work. yes. I worked hard on it.
当然会有用 是的 我努力这么做
It’s better than rubbing two sticks together.
这比把两根棍子放在一起磨擦有效
That’s what you supposed to do
就该这么做,
Yeah? well, I think this is gonna work better, all right?
是吗 我认为这个更有效 好吗
Well, I think you got too much wood here in the inside.
我认为你在里面木头放太多了
That’s gonna smother the leaves.
这会把叶子盖住
Rose, if you don’t have enough wood, the leaves just burn out.
Rose 如果没有足够的木头,叶子不会着起来的
Fire? who cares about fire?
生火 谁在乎生火啊
Any minute the sky could light up,
天空随时随刻都会发光
And who the hell knows what could happen this time?
谁他妈的知道这次会发生什么
Neil, we are trying to focus on what we can control.
Neil 我们正全力做我们能控制的事情
You are either gonna help or be quiet!
你要么帮忙要么闭嘴
Whose shirt is this? it’s mine.
这是谁的衬衫 是我的
Can I have it?
能给我吗
what does it matter? we’re all gonna be dead by sundown.
这有什么要紧 我们日落的时候就会死去
I’ll take that as a “yes,” frogurt.
我认为这表示你同意 哈蚂脸
It’s neil. yeah, yeah.
我叫Neil 是啊 是啊
Still in one piece?
这个仍然完好吗
As far as I can tell.
据我所知是的
I figured it would’ve disappeared With the rest of our stuff.
我认为船和其他成员一起消失了
I guess whatever we had with us when we moved
我认为航行中我们所携带的东西
Is along for the ride.
都一起消失了
What?
怎么啦
Look who’s back.
看谁回来了
Welcome back, dr. wizard.
欢迎回来 魔法教授
I think it’s mr. wizard. shut up.
我说他是魔法先生 闭嘴
You’ve been gone for two hours. what the hell were you doing?
你离开了2个小时 你到底在干什么
Yeah, you’re absolutely right. I’m sorry.
是啊 完全正确 我很抱歉
I… left my pack in the jungle and I was coming back
我的包落在丛林里了 我回来了
And i-i-i just–it was a while before I realized
并且 我 我 只是 过了一段时间
That I was just… uh, I was really lost.
我才意识到我 我迷路了
Well, you figure out when the sky’s gonna light up again?
你算出来天空何时再次发光了吗
I don’t know. well, you at least got a plan?
我不知道 好吧 你至少有个计划吧
I think we should take the zodiac,
我认为我们应该拿着罗盘
Head to a shipping lane. no. no, no, no.
前往某条航运航线 不行 不行
We can’t just sail out on any course.
任何情况下我们都不能出航
For us to leave, I need to calculate a new bearing,
如果要离开 我得重新测算方位
And, uh, to do that…
而且 为了定位
I need to determine where we are now…
我需要确定我们的位置…
Time.
在时间里
And what are the rest of us supposed to do?
那剩下的人应该做什么呢
I’m gonna go find us something to eat.
我去给我们找点吃的
And how are you planning on doing that?
你计划怎么做呢
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
I guess we’ll get the water.
我们找水去
Dude, wake up!
伙计 醒醒啊
Come on. I can’t do this on my own!
醒醒 我一个人做不了这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!