Where do you think you’re going? out.
你想去哪? 出去
With who?
和谁?
Him?
他?
Yes, and you can’t stop me. I’m in love.
对 你别想阻止我 我恋爱了
He’s twice your age, emily.
他都可以当你爹啦 emily
So what, mom? are you jealous?
那又怎样 妈妈? 你是不是嫉妒我啊?
Emily, wait a minute.
Emily 等等
Emily, listen to me!
Emily 听我说!
Emily!
Emily!
Get back here, young lady, right now!
给我回来 死丫头 现在!
You can’t stop me! I love him!
你阻止不了我的! 我爱他!
Emily! emily–
Emily! emily…
Honey? honey, can you hear me?
亲爱的? 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗
Honey, can you hear me?
亲爱的 能听到我说话吗
That’s good. try and stay awake now.
很好 现在试着保持清醒
Must be internal.
一定伤着内脏了
Keep it steady. out of the way. pulse!
稳住 不要挡路 脉搏多少!
She’s bleeding. her heartbeat’s dropping fast. I’m pregnant.
她在出血 心跳越来越弱了 我怀孕了
What? what did you say? I’m pregnant.
什么 你说什么 我怀孕了
I’m five– I’m almost six months.
五个月…我现在差不多怀孕6个月了
She–she’s pregnant.
她…她怀孕了
Get the clamps ready.
准备夹钳
That’s it, emily. good girl. baby’s crowning.
就这样 emily 好姑娘 宝宝的头出来了
She’s crowning.
宝宝的头出来了
Dilated and ready to go.
再用力啊
Here we go. that’s it.
出来了 太好了
Okay, sweetheart. all right, there you go.
好的 甜心 就是这样
Wrap you up nice and warm.
把你包得又舒服又暖和
We’ll just take you over here now.
我们现在就把你带走
Margaret, would you put him in for me, please?
Margaret 帮我把他抱进去好吗
My baby.
我的宝宝
It’s a boy, honey.
是个男孩 亲爱的
He’s okay for now. he’s just real early.
他现在很好 只是出来得太早了
Can I hold him?
能给我抱抱吗
I’m sorry, sweetheart. he’s just too little.
抱歉 亲爱的 他还太小了
We have to take him away now.
现在我们必须把他带走
But…
可是…
Name–name him john.
叫他…叫他john
Please!
拜托了!
His name is john!
他的名字叫john!
Who builds a cabin in the middle of the jungle anyway?
谁会在丛林中间造一个小屋啊?
That’s a good question.
问得好
So? how about answering it?
那么 是谁造的?
I don’t know.
不知道
And why are we even going there?
还有 我们为什么要去那?
Because hopefully, the man who lives in the cabin
因为希望 住在小屋里的那个人
Can tell us what to do
会告诉我们该如何对付
About the people who are trying to kill us.
那群要杀我们的人
We’ve been walking all day. are we gonna get there soon?
我们已经走了一天了 快到那边了吗
How long?
还要多久?
I don’t know.
不知道
I’ve been following him.
我只是跟着他
What? what do you mean, you’ve been following him?
什么 你什么意思 什么叫你只是跟着他?
I’m not even in front. I have no idea where the cabin is.
我都没走在前头 我不知道那个小屋在哪
Hugo’s the last one who saw it. oh, this is just awesome.
Hugo是最后一个看到小屋的人 哦 “太棒了”
What do you think we should do, john?
你觉得我们该怎么办 john?
We’re making camp.
我们扎营吧
What?
什么
Here in the dark with the monster and… him?
在这么黑的地方还有怪物在附近 外加… 他?
Well, the rest will do us good.
其余的会善待我们的
Dude, what’s gonna happen when those freighter guys come back?
哥们 那些货船上的家伙回来的话会怎么样?
I don’t know…
我还…
Yet.
不知道
Desmond.
Desmond
The helicopter’s here.
直升机来了
All right, get him on the litter.
好的 把他抬到担架上
Careful with him!
当心点!
Get him down over there. be careful.
把他抬到那里 小心点
Okay, guys, unload it.
好的 伙计们 卸下来
Come on. pick it up. pick it up. let’s go.
快点 抬起来 抬起来 我们走
What did this to him?
这是谁干的?
A black pillar of smoke threw him 50 feet in the air…
黑色的烟柱把他抛到了50英尺的空中…
Ripped his guts out.
内脏都被撕裂出来了
What?
什么
I need you to tell me exactly how many people
我要你准确地告诉我岛上到底有多少人
Are on that island and where every single one of them is.
以及每个人的方位
And why would I do that?
我♥干♥嘛要告诉你?
Keamy!
Keamy!
What the hell do you think you’re doing, mate? you gave me up.
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在干什么 mate? 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
What? linus knew who I was. he knew my name.
什么? linus知道我是谁 他知道我的名字
He knew everything about me.
他知道我的一切
No, I’m not the one who gave you up.
不 我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
Then who did?
那是谁?
Aah! oh! oh!
啊! 哦! 哦!
Ohh!
哦!
Do you know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
What?
什么
My name. do you know my name?
我的名字 知道我叫什么吗
Keamy.
Keamy
Martin keamy.
Martin keamy
Did you give it to him?
是你告诉他的吗
Who? benjamin linus– did you give him my name?
谁? benjamin linus 你把我的名字告诉他了?
Yeah.
是的
Wait. wait!
等等 等等!
Martin, no!
Martin 住手!
Martin, we need him.
Martin 我们用得着他
He’s the only one who can fix the engines.
只有他能修好发动机
And what makes you so sure about that?
你就这么确定?
Because he’s the one who broke them.
因为就是他弄坏的
Hello there.
你好啊
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m horace. whew!
我是horace
And what are you doing out here?
你在这干什么?
Oh, building a place–
哦 造一个…
A little getaway for me and the missus.
能给我还有我老婆逃跑的小地方
No, I mean,
不对 我是说
Sometimes you need a break from the d.i., you know?
达摩的工作之余也要歇一歇 知道吗
The dharma initiative?
达摩组织
I’m not making any sense, am i?
我说的你听不懂 对吧?
No.

That’s probably because I’ve been dead for 12 years.
那可能是因为我已经死了12年了
Hello there.

You gotta find me, john.
你得找到我 john
You gotta find me.
你得找到我
And when you do, you’ll find him.
当你找到我后 你就会找到他的
Who?
谁?
Jacob.
Jacob
He’s been waiting for you a real long time, man.
他已经等了你很久了 伙计
I’m horace.
我叫horace
Godspeed, john.
祝你成功 john
Hugo.
Hugo
Mallomars.
果甜三明治
Wake up, hugo.
醒醒 hugo
Hmm? huh? what?
唔? 啊? 怎么了?
Time to get up. we’re gonna get going.
该起来了 我们要出发了
I thought we didn’t know where we’re going, dude. we do now.
哥们 我记得你说不知道目的地在哪 现在知道了
I used to have dreams.
我也常常做梦
Dr. miller, dr. miller,
miller医生 miller医生
Please call the switchboard.
请接总机
Hi, emily.
嗨 emily

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!