Can you hear me?
能听到我吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Come on! come on! I just wanna know why.
我只是想知道为什么
What happened?
发生什么了?
He knows somethin’!
他在瞒着我们!
I want the truth! I don’t know. that’s the truth.
我想知道真♥相♥! 我不知道 这就是真♥相♥
I’m telling you, I don’t know why, but there’s no signal now. signal?
我跟你说 我不知道为什么 不过现在没有信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥?
What, there was a signal when you called them last night. that’s right.
什么 你昨晚呼叫他们的时候还有信♥号♥♥的 是的
So–so–so what? now they’re just ignoring us?
那那那什么? 现在他们不理我们了吗?
How are we supposed to know why they’re not answering?
那我们怎么知道他们为什么不回应我们?
Oh, who’s talking to you? and in case you haven’t noticed,
又没在跟你说话 可能你现在还没发觉
We’re not on the bloody boat, are we? just watch your tone, red.
我们不在那该死的船上 是吧? -你说话注意点 Red
I just wanna know why. hey!
我只是想知道为什么
Everybody just needs to calm down, okay? jack,
大家都需要冷静下 好吗? Jack
These people are lying to us.
这些人在骗我们
I know they’re lying. I know it.
我知道他们在说谎 我知道
Sooner or later, their people are gonna come back for them,
他们的人迟早要回来接他们的
And when they do, we’ll be waiting for them.
我们就等着他们来好了
Unless they run off again. listen to me.
要是他们又逃跑呢? 听我说
Jack, are you all right? no, I’m fine.
Jack 你还好吗? 我很好
We just have to be patient, okay?
我们要耐心点 好吗?
I’ve gotten us this far.
我已经把大家带到了这一步
I said I was gonna get us off the island–all of us.
我说过我会让大家都离开这个岛的 所有人
I promised that I would.
我承诺过我会的
Is he all right?
他还好吗?
Jack?
Jack?
Hello?
喂?
Dr. shephard?
Shephard医生?
Just confirming your 11:00 consult with ms. berenberg.
只是确认下十一点你和Berenberg先生的会谈
It was moved up yesterday,
昨天已经把它提前了
And I know how you are with your calendar.
我知道你对老记不住你的日程
Yeah. yeah, I remember, jane. I’ll, um… I’ll be in there.
知道了 我记得的 Jane 我会…我会去的
Thank you, doctor. all right. bye.
谢谢你 医生 好的 拜拜
Ow. son of a bitch.
妈的
Morning.
早安
Morning yourself.
你也早安
I bought you a razor.
我给你买♥♥了个剃须刀
What, you don’t like the scruff?
什么 你不喜欢胡渣吗?
Razor’s by the sink, jack.
剃须刀就在水池那 Jack
Morning.
早安
“alice took up the fan, and as the hall was very hot,
“Alice拿起扇子 因为大厅里很热”
“she kept fanning herself
“她一直不停地扇着扇子
“all the time she went on talking,
“继续说着
“‘dear, dear. how queer everything is today.
“亲爱的亲爱的 今天的一切怎么都那么奇怪啊
“‘and yesterday, things went on just as usual.
“昨天 一切都是正常的
“‘i wonder if I’ve been changed in the night.
“我想知道我是否在黑夜中已经改变
Let me think. was I the same when I got up this morning?'”
让我想想 今早醒来时还是那个原来那个样子吗?
“‘but if I’m not the same, the next question is,
“可是如果我不是原来的我 那接下来的问题是
“who in the world am i?’
“那么我到底是谁?
Aha, that’s the great puzzle.”
那真是个难题啊”
You’re a natural.
天生当爸爸的料啊
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
My old man used to read me that story.
我父亲曾经给我说过这个故事
Really?
真的吗?
What?
什么?
It’s just…
只是…
It’s just sweet hearing you say nice things about your dad.
能听到你说你赞美你♥爸♥爸的话真是感动
I don’t say nice things about my dad?
我总不说我爸爸的好话吗?
Well, he was a good storyteller. I’ll give him that.
我得说他讲故事很棒
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.

Just, i… I love seeing you with him.
只是 我…我喜爱看到你和他
I’m so glad you changed your mind.
我很高兴你改变了你的想法
I’m so glad that you’re here.
我很高兴你在这儿
Me, too.
我也是
Keep him in the shade. I’ll get him some water.
让他待在阴凉处 我去拿点水给他
Give–give him some air, guys.
别靠太近 大家
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.

I’m fine. I’m good. I’m good.
我很好 我很好 我很好
Hey, what happened? he passed out.
怎么了? 他晕过去了
You fainted?
你晕过去了?
I’m fine. I’m just, uh… just a little dehydrated.
我很好 我只是…只是有点脱水
No, jack. you’re not okay. you’re burning up.
不是 Jack 你不好 你在发烧
I’m fine. I’m fine. I just…
我很好 我很好 我只是…
Just need to get a little rest. jack–
只是需要休息一会儿 Jack
I’m fine.
我很好
You okay? yeah, just a bit woozy.
还好吧? 恩 只是有点虚弱
How’s your head?
你头疼怎么样了?
It’s better. bit of a headache,
好多了 只是还有点疼
But at least I’m not seeing things anymore.
不过至少我再看不见”脏东西”了
Yeah? what’d you see?
是吗? 你看到什么了?
Back off, donger.
走你的路 Donger
I’m just making conversation. let’s make some time.
我只是找点话题 省省吧
I wanna cover more ground before we gotta camp tonight.
今晚扎营之前我想多赶点路
If we hoof it, we can make it to the beach by noon tomorrow.
如果我们快点 明天中午就能到海边了
No!
不要!
What?
什么?
Who’s danielle and karl?
Danielle和Karl是谁?
Y-you mean rousseau? the french woman?
你是说Rousseau? 那个法国女人?
Oh, my god.
天啊
Is this your french woman?
这就是你说的法国女人?
How’d you know they were down there?
你怎么知道他们被埋在那里的?
Your buddies do this?
你的兄弟干的?
They’re not my buddies, man.
他们不是我的兄弟
I didn’t sign up for this.
我不是被雇佣来做这个的
Can we just–can we just get out of here, please? can we just go?
我们能不能离开这里? 我们可以走吗?
Yeah, yeah, of course. but don’t worry.
好的好的 当然要走 不过别急
Once we get back to the beach, everything’s gonna be fine.
我们一旦回到海边 一切就会没事了
All right?
好吗?
Come on.
快点
Let’s go.
走吧
I hate being sick.
我真讨厌生病
What do you think it is?
你觉得是什么病?
It’s food poisoning.
是食物中毒
What makes you think that?
什么让你觉得是那个?
I’ve got some cramping, dehydrated, nausea.
我有点绞痛 脱水 恶心
I respectfully disagree.
我保留意见
Do you?
是吗?
You want to lift your shirt up?
你敢掀起你的衬衫吗?
If it’s food poisoning, you got nothing to worry about.
如果是食物中毒 你就根本没有什么可害怕的
It’s your appendix, jack.
是你的阑尾 Jack
When did the pain start?
什么时候开始痛的?
Yesterday.
昨天
Has it ruptured?
已经疝气了吗?
Not yet.
还没有
Well…
那么…
I guess we’re just gonna have to take it out.
我想我们要把它取出来
Do you remember where the medical station is?
你记得医疗救护站在哪?
Or don’t you? Yes, I remember.
是吗 是的 我知道
These are the instruments that I need you to bring back.
我需要你带这些器具回来
You’ll find them in the drawers in the exam room. “clamps”? sutures”?
在检验室的抽屉里能找到 夹子? 线?
Juliet, I don’t know what these look like.
Juliet 我不认得这些东西
I can help you. I’m familiar with surgical instruments.
我可以帮助你 我熟悉手术器具
I thought you were a physicist. Yeah, well,
我还以为你只是个物理学家 是的
I’ve done some animal autopsies, too, so if–if– no.
我以前也做过动物尸体解剖 因此…
We can’t trust them. -See, Dan? I told you.
我们不能相信他们 瞧 Dan 我早跟你说过
They’re convinced we’re trying to kill ’em.
他们早已认定我们会杀害他们
Might as well keep playing the part. Damn it, charlotte.
最好别去插手 该死的 Charlotte

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!