Previously on Lost
前情提要
You killed Naomi
你杀了Naomi
She want’s her people to come here
她想让她的人到岛上来
and trust me, when they do
相信我 我们得赶在
We had better be far away from here.
他们到之前离开这儿
If you want to live,you need to come with me.
要想活命就跟我来
Who are you?
你是谁?
Daniel faraday. I’m here to rescue you. so this is the team?
Daniel Faraday 我是来救你们的 就这些人吗?
These are the wrong people for a mission like this.
他们不合适参加这种任务
None of them have field experience,military training.
无实战经验 没受过军事训练
You can’t just drop them in unprotected.
不能置他们于危险而不顾
There’s only so much I can do.
我尽力而为吧
Where’s the chopper? where did it crash?
直升机坠毁在哪?
crash?what kind of pilot you think I am?
坠毁? 你当我菜鸟啊?
I put her down safe and sound right over there.
我把它好好的藏起来了 就在那儿
Get up. you’re coming with us. well,
起来 跟我们走
we need to stay where we are so that they can find us.
我们得留在这儿 这样他们才找得到我们
See,there’s your problem. we don’t want to be found.
你错了 我们不想被别人发现
You wanted to know why we’re here?
你想知道我为何到这来吗?
I’ll tell you why we’re here. we’re here for benjamin linus.
直说了吧 我们是来找Benjamin Linus的
Now where is he?
他现在在哪儿?
Did ben ever mention anything
Ben之前有提到
About knowing anyone off the island?
有人离开过这岛的事情吗?
You’re sure of that? no.
你确定吗? 没有
Look,this is real simple.
听着 事情很简单
Do you know where he is or don’t you?
你知不知道他在哪儿?
What do you want with him? I wanna locate him.
你找他干嘛? 我想知道他的位置
The people who hired me told me his name’s benjamin linus.
我的雇主只告诉我他叫Benjamin Linus
They gave this picture,and that’s all they told me.
和一张照片 只告诉我这么多
They said,”find him.” and for what they’re paying me,
只吩咐叫我找到他 然后拿钱
I don’t need to know anything else.
其它我都不关心
Do you?
你知道么?
You want ben?
你找Ben?
Okay,he’s with locke and your friend…
好吧 他和你的朋友还有Locke在一起
Charlotte. charlotte.
Charlotte Charlotte
Locke’s got her,too,and we know where he’s heading.
Locke也抓住了她 我们知道他往哪去
Locke’s the guy that killed naomi?
Locke是杀了Naomi的那厮吗?
Give me back my gun,shephard.
Shephard把枪还给我
You want your gun back. I want answers.
想要枪 先回答我的问题
You don’t trust me. I don’t trust you.
你不相信我 我不相信你
In fact,you’re supposed to be dead.
其实你早该死翘翘了
But am I asking a billion questions? no.
我之前问过什么了吗? 没有
We both have the same problem– this locke guy.
我们都要面对Locke这个大♥麻♥烦
Even if locke has your friend,
就算Locke抓了你的同伴
You can’t just waltz in there and grab her.
你也不能大摇大摆地去带人走
They’re armed.
他们有武装的
Well,how about that? so are we.
那又怎样? 我们不也一样吗
So why don’t we move out and–
我们快行动吧
You’re not going anywhere. will that helicopter fly?
你哪儿也别去 直升机还能飞吗?
What she does.
可以
Then you can take me to your ship. sayid,wait a second.
那就带我去你船上 Sayid 等等
We did call these people to get us off this island, Didn’t we?
我们说过让他们带我们走 不是吗?
Well?
怎样?
I burned a lot of fuel coming in.
来的时候耗油太多了
I can’t carry much weight.
不能载太多重量
I’ll take three of ya.
我带你们三人走
In case you zoned out while you were tweezing your goatee,
你这山羊胡子白日发昏吧?!
One of these yahoos took charlotte prisoner.
别忘了这些乡巴佬还抓了Charlotte呢
I can bring her back safely.
我能把她安全救出来
And if I do…
要是我做到了…
Will you take me to the ship?
你会带我上船吗?
Absolutely.
肯定会
You bring charlotte back safe,
你把Charlotte安然无恙带回来
And I will take you off this island.
我就带你们离开这座小岛
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
It’s a long walk to the next hole.
距下一个洞还远呢
Do you need a ride?
要我搭你一程吗?
Thank you,but no. my ball is right here.
谢谢 不必了 我的球就在这儿呢
You know, You’re the first person I’ve seen out here all morning.
知道吗,你是我见过第一个在这儿晃悠一早上的人
I believe we’re paying quite a premium
我想大家为了彼此的私人空间
For that kind of privacy.
都花了不少
Indeed we are.
确实是这样
Is this your first time in the seychelles?
第一次来Seychelles吗?
Unh-unh. I’d use the 5-iron.
是我就用5号♥杆
I think I’ll stick with the 7.
我想我还是用7号♥
Tell you what. 50 euros says mine goes closer to the pin with a 5.
这样吧,赌50欧元,5号♥杆肯定打得更近
Let’s make it 100.
赌100吧
Eccellente.
好样的
Amazing,huh,
有意思
How a wager makes just about anything more fun?
还有什么能比打赌更有趣的呢?
Not bad.
不赖啊
Not bad.
好球
So…
说起来…
What do you do for a living,my friend?
你是干什么的 朋友?
I do nothing.
无所事事
“nothing” doesn’t pay for a vacation here.
无所事事可付不起这度假费哦
I was the recipient of a large settlement.
我是大笔赔偿款的受益者
Corporate merger?
公♥司♥并购吗?
Actually,a plane crash.
准确来说是空难
Oceanic airlines flight 815.
大洋航♥班♥815号♥
I’m sayid jarrah.
我是Sayid Jarrah
One of the oceanic six.
大洋6人之一
Ah,that’s…
这…
That’s–that’s amazing. uh…
这… 这真是奇迹
I remember reading all about it.
我记得那段时间常常在报上看到这事
Take your shot,my friend.
挥杆吧 朋友
It appears you were right about the 5 iron.
看起来你说用5号♥杆是对的
Enjoy you round,and,uh,don’t worry about the wager.
您继续玩吧 赌金的事儿就算了吧
It’s all in good fun.
玩玩而已嘛
No,you won. allow me to pay you.
不 你赢了 我愿赌服输
It’s fine,thank you. it’s…
没事的 谢谢你 这…
I insist,mr. avellino.
一定得给您 Avellino先生
“is it free?” was the full extent of my german.
德语我只会说一句”这座位有人么?”
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
I love europe. everyone speaks english.
我爱死欧洲了 人人都会说英语
I’m looking for potsdamer platz.
我在找波茨坦广场
Well,you don’t need a map.
那用不着地图
It’s one block down,right across the street.
离这就一个街区 过街就是
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m elsa.
我是Elsa
Sayid.
Sayid
Could I have an espresso,please?
请给我来杯蒸馏咖啡
What sort of business brings you to berlin?
什么风把你吹到柏林来了?
I’m a headhunter.
我是来物色人才的
A corporate recruiter.
帮公♥司♥招兵买♥♥马
My employer is an economist. he works in emerging markets.
我的老板是个经济学家 他专门研究新兴的市场
Actually,i-i don’t really understand what he does,
事实上 我还真不知道他是干什么的
Which doesn’t matter since all I do is shop for him.
这也无所谓 因为我只是帮他购物就行了
And if this goes off,
这玩意一响
I’m at his side instantly,
我就得马上出现在他面前
Which is wonderful since he’s only in berlin once or twice a year.
其实这差事儿很棒 因为他一年只来柏林一两次
Which is why you’re enjoying a luxuriously long midday coffee.
所以你在这里享受 奢侈的午间咖啡
Yes.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Do i…
我…
Know you from somewhere?
好像在哪见过你似的
I’ll tell you exactly where you know me from…
如果你肯跟我去吃晚饭
If you let me take you to dinner.
我就一五一十地告诉你
This is the restaurant you’re taking me to tonight.
今晚带我去这个餐馆