Would you put your seat back, please?
请系好安全带
Would you fasten your seat belt, please?
请系好安全带…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思…
Can I get another one of those, please?
请再来一杯行吗?
I’m sorry, sir. We’ll be landing in 20 minutes.
抱歉先生 我们20分钟 后就降落了
Well, 20 minutes is a long time.
但20分钟也很漫长啊
How about a newspaper instead?
干嘛不读读报纸呢?
And if you could buckle your seat belt, sir…
请系好你的安全带
Please keep those seat belts fastened,and we’ll have you on the ground shortly.
请系好你的安全带 我们的飞机即将降落
You can’t reach the 310-555-0148
现在无法接通310-555-0148这个电♥话♥
Please leave a message.
请留言…
It’s me.
是我
I…I just read…
我…我刚看到…
Forgive me.
请宽恕我…
Mom! Mom! Mom!
妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈!
Help! Mom!
救命 妈妈!
You have everything you need? No,but I made the best out of what we have.
要的都准备齐全了吗? 没 但能利用的都利用到了
Bernard and Jin? They’re both excellent shots and highly motivated.
Bernard和Jin? 他们都很准 而且也很积极
The dynamite’s in place. We won’t miss.
炸♥药♥放在那里 我们不会失手的
Jack,No matter what happens here,I want you to keep moving.
Jack 不论这里发生什么事 你都要继续前进
Keep moving for that radio tower.
带他们去无线电塔
Don’t turn back for any reason.
不要以任何理由回来
I’m willing to give my life if it means securing rescue,
我宁愿牺牲也要让 大家安全得救
but I’m not giving it up for nothing.
可我不想白白送死
You understand?
你明白吗?
yeah
是的
I understand.
我明白
Then good luck.
祝你好运
You, too.
你也是
If I told you that I’d help you with your “S.O.S.” sign,would you change your mind?
如果我告诉你我愿意帮你搭 那个SOS标记 你会改变主意吗?
No, ma’am.
不会的 女士
I want you to say it again.
我要你再说一遍
Rose… Say it, Bernard…
Rose… 说啊 Bernard…
I am a dentist. I am not Rambo.
我只是个牙医 我不是兰博
And don’t you forget it.
你可别忘了
Charlie’s gonna be fine.
Charlie会没事的
Yeah.
是啊
Of course he is.
当然咯….
Because…we have… to go… home.
因为…我们要…回家
Alright.
好了
Let’s do it.
我们出发吧!
Jack,can I ask you a question?
Jack 能问你个问题吗?
Sure
当然
What did you do for a living before you became Moses?
在你变成土著人之前 你是干什么的?
I was a doctor.
我是一个医生
Right. ‘course you were.
那当然咯
Well, I need your attention for a minute, doctor.
我想让你看看这个 医生
Is she okay?
她没关系吧?
Why wouldn’t she be?
为什么这样说?
Because none of your people trusts her.
因为大家都不信任她
No offense.
我不是针对你
Why don’t you catch up to me when you’re done?
那我先走了 你们慢慢跟上
Juliet… It’s fine.
Juliet… 没关系的
So I need to show you how this wonderful gadget works,in case anything happens to me.
我想让你知道这小玩意是怎么用的 如果我发生了什么事
You need to be able to call my boat.
你可以使用它来 联络我的船
Okay. Show me.
好啊
It’s actually simple.
当然也很简单
Turn her on here.
按这里打开
This opens a direct channel to the freighter.
这个将打开 连通货船的直接频道
Give her a tap here. Wait for the beep
按这里 然后听到拨号♥音…
and say hello.
你就可以说话了
That’s it?
就这些吗?
That’s it.
没错
Once the rock star turns off whatever underwater contraption is jamming us up,
一旦摇滚巨星把水下的 那个阻挠系统关闭…
this red light will turn a lovely shade of green.
这个红色的灯就会变绿
That’ll be any time now, yeah?
这随时都会发生 是吗?
Hopefully.
希望如此
Who are you?
你是谁?
If you tell us how you got down here,we won’t hurt you.
如果你告诉我们你是 怎么下来的 我们就不会伤害你
I came in my invisible submarine.
我乘着隐型潜艇来
Don’t you see it?
你看不出来吗?
Take it easy.
你冷静点!
Take it easy? He’s one of them.
冷静? 他是他们的人
Why are you here?
你为什么来这里?
How did you find out about this station?
你是怎么知道这个站的?
Juliet told us.
Juliet告诉我们的
She’s one of us now.
她现在和我们是一伙的了
In case you haven’t heard.
你没有听说吗?
Stop!
住手!
We gotta call Ben.
我们通知Ben吧
Let’s call Ben.
你最好通知Ben
Come on.
来吧
You’re inside a room full of equipment.
有个装着很多仪器的房♥间
There’s a blinking yellow light above a switch.
有个闪着黄灯的开关
You flick the switch.Light goes off.
你扳动了开关 灯就灭了
And you drown…
然后你就被淹死了…
Ben,come in,Ben
Ben快接啊 Ben
Hello?
你好?
It’s Bonnie. Ben,are you there?
Ben 我是Bonnie…Ben 你在吗?
Can you hear me?
能听见我吗 Ben?
Why are you breaking radio silence?
到底发生了什么事?
One of them’s down here.
他们中的一个人在这里
I’m sorry. What?
你说什么?
We’ve got him tied up, but he’s here.One of them swam down here.
我们绑着他 他们中的一个人在这里…
Who? Which one?
谁? 哪个人?
He won’t tell us.
他不肯告诉我们
It’s Charlie! Tell him I said hi!
Charlie! 向Ben问声好
How did…How does he know about the station.
他是怎么知道那里的?
He said Juliet told them.
他说Juliet告诉他的
All right, sit tight. Don’t do anything.I’m sending help.
待着别动 别做任何事 我去叫增援
You need to go down to the Looking GlassNand find out what Charlie Pace is doing down there.
Mikhail 你下去那里 查清Charlie在那里干什么
You told us the Looking Glass was inoperable…
你告诉我们”守望镜” 已经被毁了…
flooded.
都淹了…
I lied.
我撒了谎
Mikhail, I need you to go now!
Mikhail 我要你现在就去!
I can be there by dawn.
黄昏前应该能到
But if Juliet told them about the Looking Glass,what else did she tell them?
如果Juliet告诉他们”守望镜” 她还会告诉他们什么?
Ryan, come in.
Ryan 你听到吗…
Ryan, are you there?
Ryan 你在吗?
Are your walkies all off? Yes, sir.
对讲机都关了吗? 是的
Did you get a good look?
都看清楚了吗?
The tents are marked with white coral… three of’em.
3个帐篷都做上了 白色的标记
Juliet did her job.
Juliet干的真出色
Alright. Let’s do this.
我们行动吧
It’s empty!
里面是空的!
Get away from the tent!
离帐篷远点!
It’s a trap! Move! Please, God.
是个陷阱 快撤! 上帝啊!
Move, move!
撤 我们撤!
The tree line!
在树那边!
I got your man!Drop your weapons!
我抓住你们的人了 把枪放下!
I got your man! It’s over!
我抓住他了 都结束了!
Don’t.Finger off the trigger.
你敢扣下扳机!
There were supposed to be three explosions.
应该有三次爆♥炸♥才对
It didn’t work.
看来没有成功
There you go. Good as new. Thanks.
没事了 都弄好了 谢谢
The news people are waiting for you outside,you being a hero and all.
媒体的人都等在外面 你是个大英雄
Right.
很好
The woman… how is she?
那个女人 她怎么样了?
She’s been stabilized.Thank God you were on that bridge.
她情况很稳定 多亏了你在那桥上
yeah…
是啊…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!