previously on “lost”…
剧情回顾…
I don’t know how it happened,
我不知道是为什么…
but you seem to have some communion with this island,John
你和这座岛有某种联♥系♥ John
and that makes you very,very important.
这让你变得特别重要
In time, you’ll have a better understanding of things.
到时候你就会明白的
Kwon is pregnant.
Kwon怀孕了
The fetus is healthy–
胎儿很健康
what’s that? Juliet is gathering information for us at your former camp.
那是什么? Juliet在你们的营地里搜集情报
She’s determining if any of the women are pregnant.
如果谁怀孕了
Then we’re gonna go in and… take them.
我们会过去带走他们
Juliet is a mole.She’s working for ben.
Juliet是个内奸 她在为Ben做事
We’re moving. Moving? Where are we going?
我们要走了 走?去哪儿?
We are not going anywhere,John.
我们哪里都不去 John
You are going to stay behind.
你要留在这里
We’ll leave a trail–one you can track.
我们给你留下了踪迹 让你能跟上
And,John,unless you’re carrying
John 除非你背上…
your father’s body on your back…
你父亲的尸体…
don’t bother.
否则别来打扰我们
come on! Damn it, push!
加油 用力啊!
something’s wrong.I can’t…
有些不对劲 我不能…
You can do this! Now push!
你能做到的 现在你要用力!
Come on. Come on, baby.You can do it. Now come on.
你能行的 宝贝 坚持住!
come on.
坚持住!
There you go! Come on!
就是这样 坚持住!
It’s a boy.
是个男孩
You did it.
你做到了
It hurts.
好痛啊!
oh, you did it.
你做到了
Roger, it hurts.
Roger我好痛啊!
Emily, no one knows we’re out here.
Emily没人知道我们在这里
We gotta get back,okay, honey?
我们必须回去 好吗 亲爱的?
Can you hold on to the baby?
你能抱住他吗?
Emily, can you hold the baby?
Emily你能抱住宝宝吗?
Hold him tight.
抱紧了
hey!Help! Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Come on. Help me.
快 来帮帮我
Hey, what happened, man?
怎么了 老兄?
We were hiking.She went into labor,and she wasn’t due yet.
我们在徒步旅行 她早产了
She’s bleeding.
她还在流血
We’ll put her in the car,okay? Okay.
我们把她弄到车上去 好吗? 好
We’re gonna get you to the hospital.
我们会把你送到医院去的
oh, okay. Okay, honey.
好了 好了宝贝
okay,it’s all right.Let’s keep her warm. All right?
我们别让他着凉了
How’s the baby? Fine, I guess. I don’t know.
宝宝怎么样了? 他没问题 我也不知道
roger… I’m right here.
Roger… 我就在这里
Call him benjamin…
叫他Benjamin…
stay with me.
坚持住!
Stay with me. Emily!
坚持住啊Emily!
Emily! Oh, God, no!
Emily!天啊 不!
what you got there?
那是什么?
It’s a birthday present.
生日礼物
Mine just happens to be today.
今天是我的生日
You do remember birthdays,don’t you, Richard?
你该记得生日吧 Richard?
So do you want me to bring the, uh, tape back to Juliet?
想让我把磁带交还给Juliet吗?
What?
什么?
The tape with your instructions for Juliet–
那盘有你指示Juliet计划的磁带…
do you want me to bring it back to the medical station?
想要我带回医疗站吗?
I recorded it yesterday before we left.
我昨天才录的 在我们走之前
I thought you already took it. No.
我以为你已经拿走了 没有
Where’s tom?
Tom在哪里?
Have you seen my recorder?
看见我的录音机了吗?
You said that if I killed my father,
你答应我 如果我杀了我父亲
you’d tell me everything I wanted to know about the island.
你就会告诉我这座岛的一切
so why don’t you start at the beginning?
不如从开头说起吧?
I know I promised to tell you everything,John,
我是答应过你 John
and I wish it was as simple as
我也想让这些就像
me taking out a dusty old book and opening it up.
翻开一本旧书那么简单
But it’s not that simple.
但没那么简单
How about you just tell me?
不如你来告诉我
You probably think
你或许认为
I’m the leader of this little community,
我是这个社区的领导
but that’s not entirely true.
但这不完全正确
We all answer to someone,John.
我们都得听一个人的 John
And who might that be?
那么这个人是谁呢?
His name is Jacob.
他叫Jacob
Okay, then.Take me to Jacob.
那好 带我去见Jacob
I can’t do that.
我做不到
Where are you going? Hell,Ben,if you don’t want to take me,
你去哪儿? Ben 如果你不愿意带我去
maybe someone else will. I’ll just go and ask Richard.
也许其他人愿意 我会去问Richard
Why would richard take you? He doesn’t know where Jacob is.
Richard为什么会带你去? 他根本不知道Jacob在哪里
He doesn’t talk to Jacob. Well, who talks to him?
他不和Jacob说话 那谁才和他说话?
I do. Oh,you’re the only one who talks to him?
我啊 就你一个人吗?
That’s right. And no one else knows where he is?
当然 其他人都不知道他在哪儿?
I was born here on this island.
我出生在这座岛上
I’m one of the last that was.
我在这里最有资格
Most of these people you see–I brought them here,
你看见的大多数人 都是我带来的
so Jacob talks to me,John.
Jacob只跟我说话 John
He tells me what to do,
他告诉我该做什么
trusts me.
他信任我
And no one else has ever seen him?
没有人见过他吗?
That’s right.
没错
How convenient.
多方便啊
You know what I think,Ben?
你知道我怎么想吗 Ben?
I think there is no Jacob.
我想根本就没什么Jacob
I think your people are idiots
你们的人都是白♥痴♥
if they believe you take orders from someone else.
如果他们相信你从某人那里得到命令
You are the man behind the curtain…
你就是那个在幕后指使的人
the wizard of oz…
就像绿野仙踪…
and you’re a liar.
你是个骗子
And what might you base that theory on, John?
你凭什么这么说 John?
Because if you were telling the truth,
因为如果你说的是实话
your hand wouldn’t be shaking.
你的手就不会抖了
Namaste
你好
Thanks
谢谢
namaste
你好
Hey,welcome to the island, man.
欢迎来这岛上 老兄
Namaste.
你好
So what do you think?
你认为怎么样?
Wow, this is some place.
这真是个好地方
Thanks again for the opportunity, Mr.Goodspeed.
谢谢你给我这个机会 Goodspeed先生
Horace, please.
请叫我Horace
Horace. And this must be Ben.
Horace 这一定是Ben咯
Mr. Goodspeed was there the day you were born.
你出生的时候 Goodspeed先生就在你身边
Yes, I was.
是啊
He’s doing us a big favor here. He gave your old man a job.
他帮了我们一个大忙 给了你老子一个工作
Uh,he don’t say much.
他不怎么说话
That’s okay. I bet he will when he has something to say,
没关系的 有话说的时候他会说的
right,Ben?
对吗 Ben?
Hey, you hungry, kiddo?Huh?
你饿了吗 孩子?
Great. All right,well, I tell you what.
很好 我告诉你吧
After you’re done processing,we’ll have some lunch.
等你们都弄好了 我们准备了午餐
How’s that sound? Uh,thank you.
这样如何? 谢谢
You’re gonna love it here.
你一定会爱上这里的
Welcome to the island.
欢迎来岛上
For your own comfort and safety,
为了你们自己的安全
we ask that you stay within the confines
你们必须待在住♥宅♥区
of your new living quarters.
的界限内
Our barracks are surrounded
我们的社区被…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!