I was in a wheelchair,paralyzed for four years.
因为瘫痪我坐了四年轮椅
This island, it changed me.
这座岛改变了我
It made me whole.
让我充实
I’m so thankful for you, John.
十分感谢你 John
You stole my kidney.
你偷走了我的肾
You needed a father and I needed a kidney,
你需要一个父亲而我需要一个肾
and that’s what happened.
这就是现实
Get over it.
忘了它吧
I don’t care what Jack said.
我不在乎Jack怎么说
They’ve got him, and we have to get him back. I owe him that.
我们必须救他回来这是我欠他的
How did you get onto this island?
你是怎么来这座岛的?
They brought me on the submarine.
他们有一艘潜艇
So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want?
你们的人可以自♥由♥的来去吗?
You never know when a little c4 might come in handy.
你永远不会知道一颗C4也能派上用处
Name?
姓名?
Marital status, Mr. Locke?
婚姻状况呢 Locke先生?
Single.
单身
Girlfriend?
有女朋友吗?
No
没有
Are your parents living?
你的父母还活着吗?
I was raised in foster care.I never really knew my parents.
我是被领养的 我从来没见过自己的父母
Have you ever considered seeking out your biological parents?
你有没有想过 要寻找自己的亲生父母?
I don’t see how that’s relevant.
我认为这并不重要
It’s relevant, Mr. Locke,because if the government’s
这很重要Locke先生 因为如果政♥府♥要
gonna continue paying your disability insurance,
继续支付你的残疾保险的话
I have to figure out whether or not your condition has improved.
那我就要知道你的情况 是否有所改善
So… How’s your appetite?
那么…你的胃口怎么样?
Fine.
很好
I see you stopped submitting your therapy bills for reimbursement.
我发现你已经 停止支付你的医疗帐单了
It’s ’cause I stopped going.
因为我已经不去了
Waste of time.
那只是浪费时间
It’s just a temporary suspension,Mr. Locke.
这只是临时的 Locke先生(停止残疾人保险)
As soon as you resume your sessions,you can reapply.
一旦你重新接受治疗 你可以再来申请
You think I’m temporarily disabled?
你认为我是暂时的残疾?
Depression can be temporary, yes.
沮丧是暂时的 所以是的
And since you see fit to stop going to therapy,I guess you’re all better.
停止接受治疗真是明智之举
Guess I am.
我猜是这样的
Next!
下一个!
Over here!
这边!
What is he doing?
他在做什么?
Good hands!
好身手!
Nice.
接的好
She’s the one who helped me and Sawyer escape.
她就是那个 帮助我和Sawyer逃跑的人
What’s up?
怎么了?
I think it’s gonna be a while…
我想还有段时间…
Hey, what?
怎么了?
John, Rousseau’s gone.
John, Rousseau走了
This is gonna be more complicated than we thought.
这比我们想象的要复杂的多
So you saying, we simply start shooting people and hope for the best?
我们就这样冲进去吗?
We came here to rescue Jack,and we’re gonna do it.
我们是来救Jack的 现在可以行动了
But obviously the circumstances have changed.
很明显情况有所改变
He may not want to be rescued. That is not him.
他也许不想回来了 那不是他
That’s not Jack.
那不是Jack
They must have done some thing to him.When they captured us, they drugged us.
他们一定对他做了什么 我们被抓时也被下了药
He didn’t appear to be drugged. They kidnapped him, held him prisoner.
他好像很清醒的样子 他们绑♥架♥了他 把他当作囚犯
He wouldn’t just forget that. I agree,
他是不会忘记的 我同意
but until we know why,we’re putting our lives at risk.
但在没弄清楚前 我们不能冒生命危险
I’m not leaving him, Sayid.
我不会留下他不管的 Sayid
We may not have a choice. It’s Jack.
我们还有选择 这就是Jack
The first time I saw him,he was risking his life
第一次见到他时 他冒着生命危险
pulling people out of burning airplane wreckage.
把受伤的人拖出飞机的残骸
If he’s shaking hands with the others,I’m sure he has a good reason.
如果他现在和”the others”握手的话 我相信他有自己的理由
We just have to go down there and find out what it is.
我们只须过去查个究竟
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议?
We wait till it’s dark.We approach Jack when he’s alone…
等天黑的时候 当Jack一个人时我们过去…
And if he wants out, we get him out.
如果他想回来 我们就把他弄出来
Here’s what we know, Crystal.
这就是我们所知道的
The bolivian coal deposits were stolen last night around 2:00 a.m.
昨晚两点左右 那笔玻利维亚的保险金被盗了
Oh, that means the cobra…he’s back.
那就意味着”眼镜蛇”又回来了
Has he been shot?
他被击中了吗?
I can’t find him!
我找不到他
He’s armed! I can’t get up!
他有武器 我动不了了
Hello. John Locke?
你好 你是John Locke?
I’m sorry. No solicitors.
抱歉 谢绝推销
I have a sign. I’m not trying to sell you…
有门上有标志 我不是想要卖♥♥…
Listen, my name’s Peter Talbot.
听着 我叫Peter Talbot
I just need a couple minutes to talk to you.
我只想和你谈谈
Talk about what?
关于什么?
My mother, actually.
实际上 是我的母亲
I think she might be in some trouble.
我认为她和你遇到了同样的麻烦
You got the wrong John Locke.
我不是你要找的John Locke
How many kidneys do you have?
你有几个肾脏?
She met him two months ago.
她是两个月前认识他的
“Love at first sight,” is what she said.
“一见钟情” 她是这样说的
The guy was charming, sweet, funny.
那人很有魅力 很幽默
His name’s Adam Seward.
他叫Adam Seward
He’s a retired computer entrepreneur from Ontario.
他是一个从安大略湖来的退休电脑承包商
Anyway, Adam had something… special.
Adam很特别
My mom just went gaga for him right out of the gate.
没过多久 我母亲就为他着迷了
After two months of knowing him,she agree to marry the guy.
在认识他两个月后 她答应嫁给他
And something about him…
而他的一些事情…
Something in my gut told me that he was after something,
我认为他另有所图
so I had to check him out.
所以我就开始调查他
Well, I’m not sure I know what any of this has to do with me.
我还是不知道 这和我有什么关系
Well, what this has to do with you, Mr. Locke,
这和你的确有关系 Locke先生
is that you donated one of your kidneys to Adam Seward,
因为你捐了一个肾脏给Adam Seward
only his name was different back then.
只是那时他的名字不同罢了
He used to be “Anthony Cooper.”
他曾用过”Anthony Cooper”这个名字
All I could find were his medical records,
我能找到的只有他的医疗记录
and I saw that he was the recipient
我发现了他是一个肾脏移植的
of a kidney transplant from You.
接受者 当然是从你那里
So I figured, hey,someone gave the guy his kidney.
我想 他骗走了别人的肾脏
How bad could he be?
那该有多糟啊
Right?
是吗?
Well, it..it was an anonymous donation.
那是一个匿名捐赠
I never met him.
我从来没见过他
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yeah, I’m sorry. I can’t help you.
我很抱歉我帮不了你
Sayid, you guard the front.
Sayid你守着前面
I’ll go around and cover the back.
我到后面去掩护
You head in through the side door.
你从侧门进去
I’m going in alone?
就我一个人进去?
It’s better if you’re the first one he sees.
他第一个见到你更好
All right.
好吧
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
I came to get you.
我是来救你的
Get out of here
马上离开这里
right now. Go.
快走
Kate, they’re watching me!
Kate 他们在监视我!
Get out of here! I’m not leaving you.
快离开这里! 我不会离开你的
Yes, you are! Get down!
是的 你快走! 趴下! 趴下!
Don’t hurt her!
别伤害她!
Step back, doc.
退后 医生
Step back.
退后
Hold him still.
看住他
Who else is with you?
和你们在一起的还有谁?
Just answer the question, Kate.
回答他的问题 Kate
Okay, one more time–who else is with you?
再给你一次机会,还有谁?
Nobody.
没人了
Nobody else. It was just us.
没人了 就我们两个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!