Previously on lost…
剧情回顾…
help me!
救命!
He is one of them.
他是他们的一员
She’s okay. She’s gonna be all right.
她很好 她会没事的
Where did you find her? Just outside our garden.
你在哪儿找到她的? 在她菜园边上
You were running like the devil’s chasing you.
跑得这么快 后面有鬼追你么?
Maybe he is.
也许是吧
Good for you, keeping in shape.
对你保持身材有好处
What do you want, Locke?
你想要干吗 Locke?
What do I want?
我要干吗?
I’ve been here over a week.
我在这儿一个多星期了
You’ve never said two words to me,
你从没和我说过什么话
and now you’re sitting outside my tent?
现在你却坐在我帐篷外面
We got a man locked up down in the hatch.
舱子里关着一个人
There’s a possibility he’s one of them…the others.
有可能是他们中的一个…其他人
He’s keeping watch right now.
他现在在看着他
Who’s we? Me and Jack.
我们是谁? 我和Jack
How long has he been down there?
他被关多久了?
Three days.
三天
I’d like you to talk with him.
我想让你和他谈谈
You have experience with the others. You were a cop.
你有和其他人接触过的经验 你曾经是个警♥察♥
Seems to me you’re the most qualified to figure out
对我来说你是最好的人选 去辨别一下
if this man’s telling the truth.
这个人说的是否是真话
Does jack know you’re coming to me with this?
Jack知道你为这事来找我么?
We got a serious problem, Ana Lucia…all of us.
我们大家有个大问题 Ana Lucia…我们大家
I’m taking the necessary steps to solve it.
我只是为了能解决它
I don’t need Jack’s permission to talk with you, because right now,
和你谈话我不需要Jack的允许 因为现在
there’s a man sitting in a room in my hatch, and I want him out.
在舱里有个人 我想放他出来
I don’t wanna give you anything.
我不需要你给什么
It’s the thought that counts,and you just didn’t think.
只要想想就好了 但你没去想
I think all the time.
我整天在想
Maybe you should think about giving me a little bit of a break here.
也许你该让我在这儿歇一会儿
Oh, just hush, Bernard. Just hush.
别说了 Bernard 别说了
Honey? Are you all right?
亲爱的? 你没事吧?
I’m… I think I’m just a little lightheaded.
我…我想我只是有点头晕
Well, you look as pale as a sheet.
你脸色像纸一样苍白
Well, give her some water.
快给她点水喝
Yes, ma’am.
好的 夫人
Don’t pay him any mind, honey.
别理他 亲爱的 他疯了
He’s just mad at the world because he forgot my birthday.
他居然忘了我的生日
I didn’t forget. I don’t even know what day of the week it is, Rose.
我没忘 我只是不知道 今天到底是星期几 Rose
It’s saturday,Bernard.
星期六 Bernard
Can you walk, honey?
亲爱的 你还能走么?
Really, I’m all right.
可以 我还好
Maybe we should go get jin. No!
也许我们得叫Jin来 不
I think I was just out in the sun too long.
我想我只是太阳晒多了
Well, you spend a lot of time around the baby.
你整天和孩子呆在一起
Maybe you caught something. At least talk to Jack.
也许得了什么病 至少问问Jack
Really,I’m okay. Thank you, both of you.
真的不用了 我很好 谢谢你们两个
In english?
用英语怎么说?
I’ll…hmm…I would like an iced tea. Please.
我…我想要杯冰茶
Very good.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
Jack Morning, Jack.
早上好
You couldn’t wait until I was done in here?
你就不能等我洗完再进来么?
The steam opens up my pores.
蒸汽使我毛孔扩张
Man’s got no shaving cream, he’s got to improvise.
我们没有剃须沫 得随时等机会
I also thought this might be a good time
我想现在就是个好时候了
to talk about our problem.
来谈谈我们的问题
Our problem.
我们的问题
Our Henry problem. We’ve had him locked up for three days now,
Henry的问题 我们已经关了他三天了
and I can’t help but get the sense that he’s just not
我爱莫能助 只是觉得我们
motivated to cooperate with us.
无法让他和我们合作
John? And how are we gonna motivate him,John?
那我们可以有什么办法呢 John
I don’t think there’s anything we can do.
我想我们是没办法了
I think we need to bring in some new blood.
我们得试试别人
Obviously you have someone in mind.
很明显你有人选了
What do you think about Ana Lucia?
你看Ana Lucia怎么样?
Why her?
为什么是她?
She’s the one you went to to start an army to fight these people.
你要建军队和那些人战斗时 她是你找的人
Why not her?
那为什么不是她?
Unless you’re worried about what she’ll do to him.
除非你担心她会对他做什么
I’ll talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
I already did.
我谈过了
She’s in there with him now.
她已经在房♥间里了
Were you on the plane,too?
你也是飞机上的么?
I was in the tail section.
我在尾部
We crashed on the other side of the island.
我们坠落在岛的另一边
You walked across? All the way here?
你是穿过整个岛过来的?
That must have been fun.
一定很有趣吧
It had its moments.
有时是的
Henry So are you gonna tell me your story, Henry?
那么你来讲讲你的故事吧 Henry
Jack Locke Why bother? I’ve already told it to everyone
Jack Locke为什么烦恼? 我已经和所有人说过了
Jack, Locke, the big black guy that cut off his beard in front of me.
Jack Locke 那个在我面前割胡须的黑大个
Oh, yeah, and my buddy Sayid.
噢 还有我的伙伴Sayid
You can see how much he liked my story.
看看我的脸就知道他有多喜欢我的故事了
So how about you try me?
那么为什么不和我说说?
I don’t mean to be ungrateful, but…
我不是不领情 但是…
why are you gonna help me get out of here?
你为什么要帮我离开这儿?
On the other side of the island,
在岛的另一边
there was this guy with us.
有这么个人和我们一起
I was 100% convinced that he wasn’t on the plane.
我百分百肯定他不是飞机上的
So I dug a hole, and I threw him in it.
所以我挖了个洞 把他扔了进去
And what happened?
然后呢?
I was wrong. And now he’s dead.
是我错了 现在他死了
But good news for you, Henry…I don’t make the same mistake twice.
但是有个好消息 Henry 我不会两次犯同样的错误
So how about you tell me your story?
所以你最好和我说说你的故事
Well, hey there, sunshine. What can I do for you?
噢 好啊 有事么?
How’s your book?
这本书怎样?
Predictable.Not nearly enough sex.
情节猜都猜得到 性描写也不多
I heard that you have all the, uh, medical supplies.
我听说药物供给都在你那儿
You heard correct.
是的
May I look through them?
我能看看有什么吗?
No,
不可以
you may not. But if you’ll tell me what you’re lookin’ for…
但是如果你告诉我你要找什么…
Forget it.
算了
Okay, hold on.
好了 等等
Now I’m intrigued.
现在我很感兴趣
Tell you what…
告诉你…
tell me what you’re lookin’ for, and it’s yours. Gratis.
我和你说 告诉我你想找什么 我就白送给你
Can’t I just look myself?
我就不能自己找么?
It’s not a drugstore, sweetheart.
亲爱的 这可不是在药房♥里
I need…a pregnancy test.
我要…一根测孕棒
I can’t hear anything.
我什么都听不到
She’s only been in there about 30 minutes.
她才进去了三十分钟
How do you know he hasn’t snapped her neck, John?
你怎么知道他没有扭Ana的脖子 John?
How do you know she hasn’t snapped his?
那你怎么知道Ana没有扭他的脖子?
So let me get this straight
那么我就直说了
you and your wife travel around the world and crash here in a smiley face balloon.
你们夫妻乘一个有笑脸的热气球环球旅行坠毁在这
Then she dies.
然后她死了
You get captured by a french chick who brings you here,
你被一个法国人抓了 并被她带来这里
Sounds kind of silly when you say it like that. and then they lock you up.
你这么说听起来有点傻 然后他们把你关了起来
Why don’t you have a beard?
你为什么没胡须?
Because I shaved.
因为我刮过
Because I needed something normal.
这些平常人做的事情我也需要
Okay.
好的
So why don’t you draw me a map to your balloon?
那么你为什么不画一张去热气球那儿的地图呢?
We’ll go out there. We’ll find it,
我们去那儿找到的话
and everybody will believe you.
大家就会相信你了
That’s what they all keep asking me to do…draw a map.
他们一直要我画…画一张地图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!