We’re taking the boy.
我们得带走那个男孩
I’m not giving you anybody.
我不会给你任何人
Dad.
爸爸
Where is she?
她在哪儿?
You mean Kate?
你是说Kate?
Look here and here.
看看这些
You can see it’s eroding into the spinal artery in the L5 area.
你看在L5的位置 病毒正在腐蚀脊椎
Plus all this extradural growth.
外加硬脑膜外的生长
I’m surprised it hasn’t caused permanent ischemia.
我很诧异 居然没有引起持久性缺血
He says you don’t need to talk in whispers.
他说 你们没必要窃窃私语
He knows he doesn’t have a chance.
他知道没有治愈的机会了
Your father appreciates candour.
你父亲很直率
We both do.
我们都是
Well, then tell him I’m very sorry,
好吧 告诉他 真的很抱歉
but he’s not a candidate for surgery.
但是我们不会给他进行手术
The way the tumour is situated on the spine,
肿瘤位于脊柱上
it’s not possible to remove it.
是不可能切除的
He wants to know why you won’t try.
他想知道你为什么不试一下
Because what your father is looking for
因为你父亲需要的
is not a surgical procedure.
不是外科手术
What he is looking for is a miracle.
他需要的是奇迹
He said, “I did not come all this way for you, sir.
他说”我并不是冲着你来的 先生
I came for him.”
我是冲着他来的”
Ms Busoni…I…
Busoni小姐…我…
You fixed a woman with a crushed spinal column.
你曾治愈过一个脊柱粉碎的女人
An impossible surgery.
一个不可能的手术
And now she walks, yes?
她现在可以走路了吧?
I consulted many medical journals before making this trip.
在我来这之前 我参考过许多医学期刊
Then you know it was a very different case
你要知道 那是完全不同的病例
under different circumstances.
完全不一样的情况
But a miracle, right?
是个奇迹 对吧?
Look, Everything that my father’s saying,
听着 我父亲说的每一句话
the risks, the unlikelihood, he’s absolutely right.
风险 不可能性 他说的一点没错
But will you try?
但你是否愿意试一下?
I’ll have to admit him in the next couple of weeks,
接下来的几周我来安排
run some tests.
给他做一些测试
Stay in there.
别动
Stay in there. Michael, What are you…
别动… Michael 你…
Stay in there, Jack.
别动 Jack
Whatever’s going on…
不管发生了什么…
Look, I’m going after my son.
听着 我去找我的儿子
And nobody is going to stop me, okay?
没人能阻止我 知道吗?
That is my right. That is a father’s right.
那是我的权力 是一个父亲的权力
There’s another way to go about this…
还有其他的解决方法…
Get in the damn room!
呆在那儿
You gonna shoot me, Micheal?
你真打算向我开枪 Micheal?
No. But I’ll shoot your damn computer.
不 但是我会打那台该死的电脑
That thing is not what you think it is anyway.
事情不是你想的那样
You don’t understand, man.
你不会明白的
You don’t have any idea. Now get in there.
你不会知道的 现在马上进去
Michael! Michael, listen, We can do this together, okay?
Michael! Michael 听着 我们可以一起去找 好吗?
I’ll come with you. No. I have to do it. Now.
我跟你一起去 不 我现在就去找
And I have to do it alone.
我一个人去
What happened?
怎么回事?
Michael knocked you out.
Michael把你打晕了
Look over here.
看这里
Why would he?
他为什么?
He went after Walt.
他去找Walt了
You feel nauseated,
觉得恶心
sick?
不舒服?
No. I’m Okay.
不 我没事
Good. Give me a boost up.
很好 拉我一下
It’s no use.
没用的
I bolted it shut from the inside.
上锁了
You did what?
你做了什么?
No point changing the combination
没别的办法
if you can get in through the air vent.
除非你能从通风口钻出去
That’s really good thinking, John.
真是好主意 John
You want to tell me why you let Michael in here?
想告诉我为什么让Micheal进来?
He…
他…
He wanted a gun.
他要把枪
For shooting practice.
要练习射击
Shooting practice.
射击练习
The button.
那个按键
How long was I out?
我晕了多久?
About 20 minutes.
大约20分钟
We’re on shift for the next four hours.
接下来的4小时是我们的班
There’s nobody coming down here.
没有人会下来的
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
We better hope Sawyer shows up to get his Band-Aid changed.
我们只能寄希望Sawyer会下来换绷带
Morning.
早上好
Did you just throw a banana at me?
刚才是你向我丢香蕉?
Couldn’t find any rocks.
因为找不到石头
There are nicer ways to wake a man up, Freckles.
叫醒人的方法还有很多 小妞
Come on. It’s time to get your bandages changed.
走吧 该去换绷带了
Why can’t you do it for me?
为什么你不帮我换?
Because I’m not your nurse.
因为我不是你的护士
And Jack’s got the bandages.
Jack那里有绷带
Of course he does.
他当然有
You want to give me a hand?
能拉我一把吗?
Thanks.
谢了
Come on.
走吧
This place still creeps me out.
这地方让我毛骨悚然
You’ll get used to it.
你会习惯的
Where is everybody?
人呢?
Maybe they went out for ice cream. In here.
也许他们出去吃冰淇淋了 在这里
In here. In the armoury.
在这里 军械库里
Michael locked us in here.
Michael把我们锁里面了
What did he say?
他说什么?
I got it.
我来
Hope you got the combo, Doctor.
希望你们知道密♥码♥
Right three times to 25.
顺时针转3圈到25
25, got it.
25 搞定
Left two times to 29.
逆时针转2圈到29
Right once to 40.
顺时针1圈到40
Howdy, boys.
你们好 伙计们
What are you doing, Jack?
你想干嘛 Jack?
We’re going after him.
我们去找他
Hey, what?
嘿 什么
What happened?
怎么回事?
Michael went after Walt.
Michael去找Walt了
Went after Walt?
去找Walt?
Held a gun on me,
他用枪指着我
put us both in there,
把我们关在里面
and went after Walt.
然后去找Walt了
What’re you doing?
你要干嘛?
What does it look like?
你觉得呢?
I’m coming with you.
和你们一起去
You’re still on antibiotics.
你还需要抗生素
It’s a good thing I’m travelling with my doctor then.
那就更要跟着我的医生一起了
How is he?
他怎么样?
I thought you’d gone home.
我还以为你回家了呢
My home is a hotel room.
我住在旅馆
I like it more here.
我更喜欢病房♥
I think you need to find a better hotel.
那你应该找个更好的旅馆
You didn’t answer my question.
你还没回答我的问题
His counts aren’t where I’d like them to be.
他的情况不是很乐观
You’ve been doing tests for a month now, Jack.
你已经测试了一个月了 Jack
I’m thorough.
我得很细心
I have a confession to make.
坦白跟你讲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!