Yeah. I saw it.
是的 我看见了
We gotta get out of here.
我们得快点离开这儿
Locke! What are you doing?
Locke 你在干什么?
Oh, my God. Locke!
我的天那 Locke
I need the dynamite!
我需要炸♥弹♥
No, no. It’s in my pack.
不 它们在我的包里
Go get it! Hurry! Go!
快去拿来 快去
John. John, just hold on.
没事的 John 你会没事的
Just let me go. What?
让我去吧 什么?
I’ll be all right. No!
我会没事的 不
Let me go! I’ll be all right.
放手吧 我不会有事的
I got it! I got it!
好了 我拿到了
Be careful unwrapping it.
小心打开
Now throw it in. No! Lt’ll blow us up.
扔下去 不 会把我们炸飞的
Do it! Hurry! I can’t hold him. Don’t do this.
快扔下去 快 别这么做 Kate
Throw it in.
扔下去
Now, Kate!
快 Kate
Your wife…
你的妻子
wife made this for you?
是你的妻子帮你做的么?
She sounded it out, huh? So you can learn English.
她把它们的发音写出来了 恩? 这样你就能学英语了
Uh… Yes.
是的
Yeah, I wish she made one for me.
我希望她也帮我做一份
So, what words are in here?
那么 这儿有些什么单词?
English words. What can you say?
英语单词 你会说哪些?
Starboard.
右船舷
Aft.
船尾
Port.
向左转舵
Uh… Sail.
航行
Uh…Eat.

Yeah, right. She did you well.
很好 她帮你做的很好
I hope you know how lucky you are, man.
希望你能了解你是多么幸运,伙计
Back in business?
继续干活?
All right.
好的
Oh, hey, it’s yours.
这是你的
You.

What?
什么?
You.

Um…Thank… you. Thanks.
谢谢…你 谢谢
I made you some tea.
我给你煮了点茶
I’m fine.
我很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Aaron is a beautiful name. What does it mean?
Aaron这个名字很好听 它代表了什么?
I don’t know what Aaron means.
我不知道Aaron代表了什么
They will bring him back.
他们会把他带回来的
Don’t say that. They will.
别谈那个 他们会的
How do you know that? Because he said he would.
你怎么可能知道? 因为他说了他会的
Charlie will bring your baby back.
Charlie会把你孩子带回来的
There!
在这儿了
Charlie, wait!
Charlie 等等
See. Let me see.
让我看看 让我看看
It’s bleeding.
我在流血
We need to put pressure on it.
使劲按住
Okay. Put pressure.
好的 使劲
Ow! There.
哦 垫上毛巾
Animal! What is she…? Ow! Keep the pressure on, like this!
畜牲 她怎么… 别松手 就像这样
She’s been here for 16 years. She’s learned how to set traps quickly.
她在这儿16年了 她学会了怎样快速制♥造♥机关
Okay, let’s have a look.
好了 让我看看
It’s too deep. It’s bleeding too much.
伤口太深了 血流了很多
You have to go back.
你得回去
I’m not. You have to fix it.
不 我不回去 你得治好我
I’m not a doctor.
我不是医生
You’re a soldier! What do people do when they get wounded?
你是军人 军人打仗时受伤了会怎么办?
I’m not going back without that baby, Sayid.
没拿回孩子我是不会回去的 Sayid
Don’t move.
别动
Gunpowder?
火♥药♥?
Remove the towel, tilt your head back.
把毛巾拿开 头翘起来
Remove the towel.
拿开毛巾
This is because I hit you, isn’t it?
就是因为我打了你你才这样 是么?
This is not going to be pleasant.
这是不会太舒服的
You ready? Yes.
准备好了么? 是的
Oh, man.
哦 天哪
I need my car.
帮我把车备好
Twenty minutes?
20分钟?
Look, I can’t miss my flight. My mom’s birthday’s tomorrow.
听着 我不能错过飞机 明天是我妈的生日
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Cool.
快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点
Some of us have a bloody flight to make.
我们这儿有人要赶飞机
Excuse me. Coming through.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Come on. Come on.
快 快
No. No. No! No!
不 不 不 不
Excuse me. Excuse me. Look out! Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 小心 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me. Look out. Coming through.
抱歉 抱歉 小心 抱歉
Any way we can hurry that up? My mom’s birthday’s tomorrow.
能快点么? 我妈明天生日
Or… today. I don’t know, I don’t really get the whole time change thing,
或是今天 我不知道 我不想换另一架班机
but I gotta make that flight.
我一定要上飞机
I am going as fast as the system will allow me, dear.
我已经尽可能的快了 亲爱的
You are confirmed for seat 20-G.
你的座位号♥是20G
However, the airline has a policy that a man of your size must purchase two tickets.
不过航♥空♥公♥司♥有规定 像你这种体积的人要买♥♥两张票
What? I didn’t have to do that on the flight out here.
什么? 我来的时候没买♥♥两张票啊
Am I going to have to weigh you, dear?
你要称一下你有多重么 亲爱的?
Fine. Whatever.
好了 无所谓了
I’ll buy the one next to it.
我再买♥♥一张紧挨着的座位票
Alrighty. Here’s two together.
好的 两张票
Book it.
订下了
“Uh-oh”? What “uh-oh”?
呃哦 呃哦什么?
It appears that your flight is already boarding in the international terminal.
看来你的航♥班♥已经在海洋国际航♥班♥检录处开始检票登机了
This is the domestic terminal.
这儿是国内航♥班♥登机处
I don’t think you’re meant to make this flight, dear.
我认为你赶不上这趟飞机了 亲爱的
Sorry.
抱歉
Pardon me.
抱歉 借光
Excuse me. Sorry.
抱歉 不好意思
Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 借光
Excuse me! Coming through. Behind you.
抱歉 抱歉 借过一下
Look out!
小心 小心 小心 小心
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
Sorry,this is an emergency. I gotta…I gotta cut through.
不好意思 很紧急 我只好插队了
Excuse me. Dude. Dude.
抱歉 伙计 伙计
Back of the line. Let me go ahead. I’m gonna miss my…
回去排队 我要赶不上…不
Back of the line. You don’t understand. This is…
回去排队 你不明白 这是…
Back of the line.
回去排队
Next.
下一个
Now? You’re taking the computer out now?
现在? 你现在就要把电脑拿出来么?
Hey! Old guy!
老伙计
I’ll give you 500 to borrow your scooter.
我给你500美元 借我一下你的车好么
I just had a hip replacement. I need this.
我刚做了臀部移位 我需要这东西
Okay.
好吧
Sixteen hundred bucks.
1600美元
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Whoa! Coming through!
借过
Look out. Look out, look out.
小心 小心 小心
Coming through.
借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
小心 抱歉 抱歉
Look out. Heads up. Coming through. Look out.
小心 注意 借过 小心
Coming through. Coming through.
借过 借过 借过
Konnichiwa. Excuse me.
你好 抱歉
Yeah, coming through.
小心 借过
Look out! Look out!
小心 小心
Hey! Hold it! Hold the door! Hold the door!
等一下 等一下 等等关门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!