I found the wire on the beach.
我在海滩上发现了电缆
I thought it might have something to do
我想可能与我们
with a transmission we picked up,
接收到的信♥号♥♥有关
a Frenchwoman repeating on a loop for 16 years.
一个法国女人不停的发射了16年
Has it really been that long?
真的有那么久吗?
Have you seen other people on this island?
你在这个岛上还见过其他人吗?
No.

But I hear them.
但是我听见了他们说话
They whisper.
他们窃窃私语
We need to get off this island.
我们得离开这个岛
Are you suggesting something?
你在暗示什么吗?
Yeah.
是的
We build a raft.
我们造了一个筏子
You’re making a lot of progress.
进展的不错啊
Yeah, trying.
是的 努力在做
Got this bamboo for the decking,
我把竹子铺在上面
a piece of the fuselage for the cabin.
留一些空间来做船舱
It’ll work.
会弄好的
We can do this.
我们能搞定
It’s been raining every afternoon.
最近每天下午都在下雨
That means that we are on the cusp of monsoon season.
那意味着季风季节已经到了
Why are we listening to Arzt?
我们为什么要听Arzt的?
You’re a damn high school science teacher.
你只不过是个高中老师
I was just assuming you didn’t want to die.
我只是在想你们不会想死吧?
So when do we have to leave?
那么我们该什么时候走?
Yesterday.
昨天
What’re you doing?
你在干什么?
Watching TV.
看电视
Oh, man, you see what time it is? Go back to sleep, Walt.
你知道现在是什么时间吗? 赶快去睡觉 Walt
I always watch this show.
我一直都在看这个节目
Okay, then.
好吧 那么…
Could you at least turn it down?
你能不能把声音调低点?
I said turn it down, Walt.
我说的是把声音调低 Walt
Brian lets me watch it as loud as…
我过去看这个节目时 Brian从来不管我调多大声音
I’m not Brian.
我不是Brian
Dang.
气死我了
Let’s go, Vincent. Hey, where are you going? Hey!
我们走 Vincent 嘿 你要去哪里?
Get away from me. Leave me alone.
离我远点! 不要管我!
Don’t even… Don’t you think… I said get away from me.
不要想… 不要从我身边离开! 我说了 离我远点
I don’t think so. Come on.
Walt 听着 我不这样认为
Get off of me!
放开我!
I don’t like this, either.
听着 我也不喜欢这样
But you’re getting on that plane.
但是你必须上飞机
What’s going on? It’s okay. I’m his father.
发生了什么 没什么 我是他父亲
You’re not my father!
不 你不是我父亲
You’re not my father!
你不是我父亲
Dad, wake up! What?
爸爸! 爸爸 醒醒 什么事?
What? Somebody’s here.
什么事? 有人来了!
Hey! Hey! Stop!
停下来!
Slow, slow down.
慢…慢点儿
Who is that?
那是谁?
Gotta be the French chick.
那肯定是那个法国女人
Calm down, everyone.
大家冷静
It’s all right.
没什么
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
The others are coming.
“The others”要来了
第一季 第二十三集
迷 失
Our ship went aground on this island 16 years ago.
我们的船16年到达这个岛
There were six of us.
当时我们有六个人
My team. Six.
我们小组 六个人
By that time,
那时候
I was already seven months pregnant.
我已经怀孕七个月了
I delivered the infant myself.
孩子在我手里抱着
The baby and I were together for only one week,
当时孩子和我在一起只有一个星期
when I saw black smoke.
然后我看见了黑烟
A pillar of black smoke five kilometers inland.
5公里远处冒出缕缕黑烟
That night…
那天晚上…
they came.
他们来了
they came…
他们来了…
and took her.
带走了她
They took my baby.
他们抢走了我的孩子
And now…
而现在…
they’re coming again.
他们又来了
They’re coming for all of you.
冲着你们所有的人
Who’s coming?
谁要来?
You have only three choices.
你们只有三个选择
Run…
逃跑…
Hide…
藏起来…
Or die.
或者死
This is a woman who blew up her own shelter.
这个女人炸掉了自己的藏身之处
Now she talks about black smoke and hearing whispers.
而现在她又在谈论什么看见黑烟和听见低声细语
She’s not playing with a full deck.
我的意思是说 她是不是疯了
That doesn’t mean what she’s saying isn’t true.
那并不意味着她说的就不是真的
If you wanna focus on the “what ifs”, be my guest.
那么 假如你相信她说的 随便你
I’m sticking with the tangible,
但是我要去做些实际的东西
and right now that’s
现在要做的就是
the launching of the raft.
让筏子下水
How’s it going?
弄得怎么样了?
I wanted to get off today,
我想今天离开
but realistically,man,
但是 实际上
after we get the rudder done,
把舵弄好后
we still gotta lay the rails to get her down to the water.
我们仍然需要铺滚木把它弄下水
Wouldn’t it save time to lay the rails while you are finishing the rudder?
但是在你弄舵的同时 我们铺设滚木不是更快?
Manpower shortage.
人手不够
What do you need to lay the rails and move the boat?
你需要什么来铺设滚木和移♥动♥船?
Get it all done today?
今天全部完成?
Pretty much everybody.
所有的人倒差不多
All right, give me 20 minutes.
好吧 给我20分钟
Grab as many palm tree logs as you can find,
找到尽可能多的圆木
the longer the better,
越长越好
take them over to the raft area.Michael knows what to do with them.
把它们拿到筏子那里 Michael知道怎么使用它们
See ya then.
好的 一会见
You need to get ’em in there tight,
你要把它们绑紧
and you need leverage to get ’em on the rails.
用杠杆把它弄上轨道
Yeah, that’s good.
知道了 好的
Good. That’s good.
好 干的不错
Okay, that’s good, man.
好 干的不错兄弟
Just get it under there, okay?
一定要稳住 好吗?
Okay.
好的
You all right? Yep.
你还好吧? 是的
So listen, on my count,
大家听着我数数
I’ll do, “one, two, three, lift,”
我会喊 “1 2 3”
and then push, okay?
抬起来然后推 明白了么?
Got it?
知道了?
Okay, come on.
好吧 来吧
Once it’s down to the water line,
一旦我们把它弄到了吃水线
we’ll drop it and load it up.
我们就放下来 然后装上东西
All right.
好了
Ready?
准备好
One.
1!
Two.
2!
Three.
3!
Lift!
起!
Push!
推!
Push!
推!
Come on, guys.
加油 同志们!
Push. Push!
推!
Use your levers.
用杠杆!
Use the levers.
用杠杆!
Yeah.
好了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!