I’m expecting a letter.”Hold for guest arrival.”
帮我找封信好么…是留着等我来取的
Sure. What’s your name? Joan Hart.
好的 你叫什么? Joan Hart
Platinum.
白金版
Platinum?
白金版?
As in platinum record.
就像白金版唱片一样
As in a million units sold.
就是有百万销量的那种
Now, Drive Shaft’s albums must’ve…
现在 当大家知道我在空难中死了以后
…spiked when everybody found out that I died in some catastrophic plane disaster.
主动轴乐队的专辑大概就会滞销了
But when I come back?
但是当我活着…
Alive!
回去以后…
It’s gonna be insane.
那肯定会很疯狂
So you think the raft’s gonna work?
那么你认为那个救生艇有用了?
Of course. Look at that thing.
当然它很有用 看看那个东西
It’s not a raft. They built a sodding boat.
那不是救生艇 他们造的是一艘船
When they get picked up, the helicopters will come,
当他们获救的时候 直升飞机就会来的
making us ridiculously and eternally famous.
这会让我们看起来很难以置信 并且会因此出名的
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Don’t you want to be famous?
你不想出名么?
What do you think’s going on over there?
你看看那边发生了什么?
Sure. You can absolutely wait a few weeks before you launch.
当然 如果你们不想死的话
I was just assuming you didn’t want to die.
你们绝对应该等到几周后再出发
So, uh, when’s the next time we can launch?
那么 我们下一次能在什么时候出发?
Three…
3个…
maybe four months.
可能是4个月吧
Come on! Even a weatherman on TV don’t know what’s gonna happen.
好了 就算是电视里的气象员也不能准确预测天气
Why are we listening to Arzt?
我们为什么要听Arzt的?
Because I’m a doctor and you’re a hillbilly.
因为我是一个博士 而你只是一个山里的农民
You’re a damn high school science teacher.
你是一个混♥蛋♥的高中理科老师
Hey, Sawyer, let’s just let the man talk.
Sawyer 让他说下去
It’s been raining every afternoon.
这些天来每天下午都下雨
That means that we are on the cusp of monsoon season.
这就是说我们正处在季风季节快要来的时候
Monsoon season is bad.
季风季节是很不利的
Now, the trade winds are blowing north right now.
现在 信风正在向北面吹
Shipping lanes are north.
行船的方向是向北的
So north is exactly where you want to be.
北面才是你们真正想去的
What’s that mean?
那说明了什么?
It means, when the monsoon season hits,
那是说当季风季节来的时候
the trade winds are gonna shift to the south.
信风会转而向南方吹
The raft goes with the wind.
救生艇是顺着风向走的
Can anyone tell me what is the only piece of land that’s south of us?
有人知道我们南面唯一的陆地是哪个么?
Antarctica.
南极洲
That’s right, Jack. Antarctica.
说对了Jack 南极洲
So when do we have to leave?
那么我们应该什么时候走?
Yesterday.
昨天
So obviously you believe him.
那么很明显你是相信他了?
Arzt? I don’t know. But I’m not taking any chances.
Arzt? 我不知道 但是我是不会放弃任何机会的
You think you’ll be ready by tomorrow?
你认为你明天前能准备好么?
Man said not a day to waste.
那人说没一天可以浪费了
Supplies all set? You got food, fresh water, every…
补给都备好了? 你准备了食物 淡水…
Look, Kate, no offense, but I got work to do.
Kate别冲动 但是我有事要做
Why the sudden interest?
为什么突然这么感兴趣?
Because I’m going with you.
因为我要和你一起走
第一季 第二十二集
迷 失
Look, raft’s full. We need four, we got four.
救生艇满了 我们只能载四个人 而人已经齐了
Including Sawyer? Including him.
包括Sawyer么? 是的
We needed the stuff he had, so he bought his way on.
我们需要他的东西 所以他用他的东西换来了他的船票
On the first raft, which burned.
在第一个已经被烧了的救生艇上
I’m not gonna get into semantics. I told the guy…
我不来跟你辩理 我告诉过他…
He doesn’t know how to sail.
他甚至不知道怎么航海
And you do?
那么你知道?
I spent two summers crewing Jlboats. I know my way around a sailboat.
我在喷气船上当了两年的船员 我知道在帆船上该怎么做
Yeah… maybe so, but a deal’s a deal. I’m sorry.
也许是这样… 但是交易就是交易
You’re bringing Walt too?
你也带Walt么?
I’m just saying it’s dangerous.
我刚说了那是很危险的
I decide what’s best for my boy.
我来决定怎么保护我孩子的安全
And right now, what’s best for him is to get the hell off this island.
现在对他来说最好的事就是离开这个该死的岛了
The raft’s full.
救生艇已经满了
I have a delivery for Diane Jansen.
我有快递给Diane Jansen
She just came up from ICU. She’s in room 208.
她刚从重点护理组出来 她在208房♥间
Okay.
好的
Around the corner, to your right.
在你右边的拐角处
Thanks. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Diane’s dying of cancer.
Diane得了癌症快死了
I thought I owed it to her to come see her.
虽然我还欠着她没去看她
I heard. I’m sorry.
我听说了 我很难过
Yeah, me too.
是的 我也是
So any particular reason why you’re hanging out in the back of my car?
那么你坐在我车的后面有什么特殊的原因么?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
How much further?
还有多远?
We’re almost there.
快到了
Wanna tell me where we’re going, Sayid?
可以告诉我我们去哪儿了吧 Sayid
It’s better that you see it for yourself.
你最好还是自己看看
No, I’m not so sure it is.
不 我不是太肯定
Tell me why you brought me here or I turn around.
告诉我你为什么把我带到这儿来 不然我就回去了
He brought you out here because I asked him to.
是我叫他把你带到这儿来的
I asked him not to tell you.
我叫他别和你说
I wanted you to have an open mind.
我希望你虚心一点
Open mind about what?
对什么虚心一点?
My God.
天那
What is this thing? Exactly.
这是什么东西? 正是那个东西
I guess it’s time we talked about this.
我想是时间我们谈谈这个了
Yo, chief!
长官
Dumb question here.
有几个问题
We’re sailing out on the ocean right?
我们是要在海上航行 是么?
You mind?
你认为呢?
Sulu over here is packing a suitcase full of salted fish.
这个苏禄人打理的手提箱里尽是腌鱼
Yeah?
那又怎么?
We can’t catch fish?
我们不能抓鱼么?
Do you know anything about surviving at sea?
你知道多少在海上的生存知识?
Sailing? Navigating? Steering a raft?
航行? 驾驶? 掌舵?
Do you?
你会么?
Doesn’t matter what I know, I built it.
不管我知不知道 船是我造的
Maybe you are the wrong guy to go on the raft.
也许让你上救生艇是一个错误
You gonna vote me off, Mickey?
你要踢掉我是么 米基?
And who the hell’s gonna take my place?
那么哪个顶替我的是哪个混♥蛋♥?
What the hell you think you’re doing?
你以为你在做什么混账事?
Sorry?
抱歉?
Don’t give me the “Aw, golly” eyes.
别装作你不知道
Michael just told me you were jockeying for my spot on the raft.
Michael刚刚跟我说了你骗取了我上救生艇的名额
I was just asking some questions. He must’ve misunderstood me.
我只是问了几个问题 他肯定是误解我了
I know what you’re doing.
我知道你在做什么
Yeah? Yeah.
是么? 是的
Just like I know why you wanted that Haliburton case so bad.
就像我知道你为什么这么想要拿回Haliburton证件
The one that belonged to the U.S. Marshal who was flying with us.
那个属于和我们坐同一架飞机的美国♥军♥官的东西
You were his prisoner. Let go of me.
你是他的犯人 放开我
Your only chance of running’s getting on that raft, ain’t it?
唯一逃跑的机会就是上救生艇 不是么?
If we get picked up by a ship,
我们会被一艘船救起
when they come back to rescue the rest of y’all,
而后回来营救剩下的那些人
gonna be a nice big asterisk next to your name.
你的名字旁就会有一颗漂亮的大星号♥
Well, don’t worry, puddin’,
亲爱的 别担心
your secret’s safe with me.
你的秘密我会帮你保守的
But just so you know,
但是你也要知道
no way in hell you’re getting my spot on that raft.
你绝对别想取代我的位置上救生艇
Hey, Sawyer!
Sawyer
I want your spot,
我要那个名额
I’ll get your spot.
我会替代你的名额的
Give me that water, man.
伙计 给我瓶水
Yo, Dad!
给你 爸爸
Thanks.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!