One here on the beach.
一个在沙滩
Another…
另一个
Kate will position in the jungle,roughly 2 kilometers in.
就定位在丛林里 大概有2公里的距离
And the third…
至于第三个地点
I’ll take to high ground.
我认为就要在那个高地
Where are you?
信♥号♥♥源在哪儿
Where are you?
信♥号♥♥源在哪儿
Mayday,mayday. Anybody out there?
求救 求救 有人吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
你好 能听到吗
We’re survivors of the crash…
我们是海洋航线815航♥班♥坠机的幸存者
Boone, get out! …of oceanic flight 815! Please copy!
Boone 快出来 请回答
John, tell me exactly what happened.
John 详细告诉我到底发生了什么ue5c2
It fell…
是架…
the plane.
飞机
Locke said you fell from the cliff.
Locke说你是从岩壁上摔下来的
It’s ’cause of the hatch.
一个舱门…
What hatch?
什么舱门
John said
John说
not to tell.
说不要告诉任何人
What did Locke do?
Locke做了什么
Where’s Shannon? I don’t know.
Shannon在哪儿 我不知道
She’s his sister. You don’t… I don’t know where she is!
她是Boone的妹妹啊 你知道 我不知道她在哪儿
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
To find John Locke.
去找John Locke
Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮你做什么么?
Sun said he wouldn’t let Jack take his leg.
Sun说他不让Jack切掉他的腿
He didn’t want him using up the antibiotics.
我觉得他很清楚抗生素已经不多了
She said he knew what was happening to him,
她说Boone知道自己的状况
that he was brave.
他很勇敢
This is a special security announcement.
这是项特别的安全公告
Heathrow airport authority reminds traveling passengers…
希思罗机场提醒所有的旅客…
Okay, Sayid.
好了 Sayid
18 hours in a holding cell should be enough.
在监禁室待了18个小时够多了吧
Let’s get to it,shall we?
我们来说重点吧
I’m Melissa Cole from Central Intelligence.
我是中情局的Lisa Kale
This is Robert Hewitt from theA.S.I.S.
那位是ASIS的Roby Huid
We’re here because you’re going to do us a favor.
我们来这儿是想请你帮个忙
A favor?
帮忙?
Last week 300 pounds of c-4 explosives were stolen
上星期在墨尔本南部的军营里
from an army base outside of Melbourne.
有300磅的C4炸♥药♥被偷了
The men responsible are members of a terrorist cell intent
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥把偷去的炸♥药♥制成炸♥弹♥卖♥♥给
on disrupting the coalition presence in Iraq.
破坏驻伊♥拉♥克♥联军安全的人
300 pounds of c-4.
300磅的C4炸♥药♥
I want it back.
我要找回来
You’re the CIA.
你不是中情局的人吗
Plant a few bugs.
花点钱不就搞定了?
Oh,we have. But you’re going to get inside for us.
我们可以 但最好有人能深入他们的内部
I am Iraqi.
我是伊♥拉♥克♥人
I am not a terrorist.
但我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We didn’t snatch you up because you were a terrorist,Sayid.
我们抓你不是因为你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We snatched you up because you know one.
我们抓你是因为你认识一个人
Your roommate at Kara University.
你在Coriad大学的室友
He’s a member of the cell.
他参与了买♥♥卖♥♥炸♥药♥
And why should I care?
凭什么我要关心这个?
You’d be saving lives. I repeat,why should I care?
你能救很多人 我再问一遍 凭什么我要关心这个?
Because we know where she is.
因为我们知道她在哪儿
Seven years since you left Iraq.
你离开伊♥拉♥克♥7年了
Six months here,three months there.
漂泊不定
Always moving.
四海为家
Sayid There’s only two reasons why a man would do that,Sayid.
总是走来走去 一个男人这么做只能是因为两个原因
Either he’s running away from something
要么就是他在逃避什么
or looking for something.
要么就是他在寻找什么
Nobody calls her Noor.
没人会叫她Noor
You want to know where she is?
你想知道她在哪儿吗
Then we’re going to Sydney.
那我们马上起程去悉尼
Kate, what are you doing out here?
Kate 你来这儿干什么
Looking for you.
来找你的
you found me.
你找到我了
You’re walking in circles.You need to come back.
你在兜圈子 你得回去
Not without Locke.
除非我找到Locke
You haven’t slept.
自从你把自己的血输给Boone后
You gave Boone your own blood. Locke lied.
你就一直没睡觉… Locke在撒谎
Well,n… He lied,Kate.
你不… 他在撒谎 Kate
Boone did not fall off any cliff.
Boone不是从岩壁上摔下来的
His leg was crushed.
他的腿是被困住的
And I based my medical treatment on his lie!
而我的所有的治疗方法都建立在了他的谎言之上了
People are scared and upset.
大家都很不安并且很恐慌
They don’t know what’s going on.
他们不知道发生了什么
We need you to come back,Jack.
我需要你回去 Jack
Please?
拜托了
do you want to…
你想…
You want to say something?
想说点什么吗
No.
不了
I didn’t know Boone very well,
我不是太了解Boone
and for that I’m sorry.
对于这个我很抱歉
On our sixth day here,
我们到这里的第6天
a woman named Joanna died.
一个叫Joanna的女人死了
She drowned.
她是溺水而死的
And Boone was the first one into the water.
而Boone是第一个跳进水里去救她的人
I didn’t know him,
我不认识他
but I’ll remember his courage,
但他的勇气却让我铭记于心
and I know he will be missed.
我相信大家一定会想念他的
It was my fault.
都是我的错
We found a plane…
我们发现了一架飞机
a beachcraft…in the jungle.
一架小型飞机 它就在丛林里
It was lodged in the canopy,so…
挂在了树上 所以…
I-I would have gone up,
我本来是想上去的
but I…
但是…我…
My leg was hurt,so he…
我的腿不行了 结果…他…
There was a radio inside,
飞机里有无线电
and he thought he could…
他觉得他能…
weight must have made the plane shift,
他的重量导致飞机失去了平衡 his
and then it fell,and…
然后就摔下来了
Happened because he was trying to help us.
发生这样的不幸是因为他想帮助我们大家
He was a hero.
他是个英雄
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
你去哪儿了?
Where the hell were you,you son of a bitch?!
你这混♥蛋♥到底去哪儿了?
What did you do to him?!
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?!
你对他做了什么
Where were you? You just left him to die!
你去哪儿了?他本来不会死的
You lied to me!
你对我撒了谎
Where were you?!
你去哪儿了?
Jack,it’s okay! It’s okay!
Jack 好了 好了
Where were you?!
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?!
你去哪儿了?
Jack… Jack, what’s the matter?
Jack…Jack 你怎么了
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你还好吧 你还…
Get some water!
拿点水来
Breathe.
吸气…
He’s okay.
他没事了
It’s okay. Just breathe,Jack.
没事的 呼吸
He’s lying.
他撒谎了
You’re suffering from fatigue.
你看起来很痛苦
Locke told Boone not to tell.
Locke让Boone别跟其他人说
Not to tell about what?
不要告诉别人什么
Something about a hatch.
关于什么舱门的
Locke’s hiding something.
Locke隐瞒了什么
Jack,listen… The man is hiding something.
Jack 听着 那个人一定隐瞒了什么
Jack,listen to me.
Jack 听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!