French! The French are coming!
法语! 法国人要来了!
I’ve never been so happy to hear the French!
我对听到法语还从没这么开心过!
Does anyone speak French? She does.
谁会说法语? 她会
I’m alone now.
我现在一个人
On the island alone.
一个人在岛上
Please, someone come.
谁快来救我
The others, they’re…
其他人他们都
They’re dead.
他们都已经死了
It killed them.
它杀了他们
It killed them all.
它把他们全杀了
I can’t stay here. There’s nowhere to go.
我不能再呆下去了 你没地方可去
Someone has to walk the shore and map the island.
必须得有人走遍这个海岸 画好岛屿地图
See what else there is.
看看还有什么东西在这儿
I hope we meet again.
希望还能见到你
What’s happening?
发生什么事了?
You know what’s happening.
你知道发生什么事了
But I don’t understand. Why…?
我不明白为什么
It was your responsibility, but you gave him away, Claire.
你本应该对他负责 但你却抛弃了他 Claire
Everyone pays the price now.
现在人人要受到报应
Hey, hey, hey, hey!It’s Charlie! It’s Charlie! It’s okay! It’s okay. It’s all right.
Claire没…没事了
You were dreaming.
你是在做梦
You were sleepwalking. All right?
梦游罢了
Okay.

Claire, what happened?
Claire 发生什么事了?
Must have been a hell of a nightmare.
一定是个可怕的噩梦
Who said it was a nightmare?
谁说过是噩梦了?
When someone makes a fist so tight
如果谁把拳头握得这么紧
they dig their nails a quarter of an inch into their palms,
指甲甚至都嵌进手掌四分之一英寸长
they probably weren’t dreaming about riding ponies.
我说他们一定没在做着 骑马这样的好梦
Did you ever sleepwalk before? No. I don’t think so.
以前有过梦游吗? 没我想没有
How would I know? It’d get back to you.
我怎么知道? 会有反馈信♥号♥♥的
I had a girlfriend once that, uh,told me I talked in my sleep.
我有个女朋友有一次 说我会讲梦话
What did you say? Don’t know.
你说什么梦话了? 不知道
Whatever it was, she didn’t like it.
不管说了什么 反正她不喜欢
How was your OBIG YN in Sydney?
悉尼的妇产科医生怎样?
Good. She was good.
很好 她很好
She was okay with letting you fly in your third trimester?
你在怀孕的第三阶段坐飞机 她对你这样没意见?
Yeah, I went for a checkup a week before, and she said it would be fine.
是的 坐飞机的前一周我去做了检查 她说没事的
Ultrasound was cool? Mmhmm. Very healthy.
超声波检测结果是好的? 是的 非常健康
How you been feeling? Okay.
感觉怎么样? 还行
Back’s pretty sore,
只是背很痛
but probably just from sleeping on the ground.
也许是睡在地上的缘故
I get dizzy if I stand up too fast.
如果我站起来太快的话 会觉得头晕
And I have to pee all the time.
还有我老想小便
You eating enough? Boar and bananas.
吃的东西够吗? 野猪和香蕉
How many weeks in are you?
怀孕已经有几周了?
What was the date that you found out that you were pregnant?
你什么时候发现你怀孕了?
Is it pink? I don’t know.
是粉色吗? 我还不知道
I mean, did you actually pee on it?
我是说你真尿在它上面了?
Just give me a second. Maybe you didn’t do it right.
是的 请给我点时间 也许是你做的方式不对
Thomas, I can pee on a stick. What color is it?
Thomas我可以尿在一根棒上 那是什么颜色?
How long’s it been? Six… 66 seconds.
多久了? 66秒了
Oh, gosh. Shh.
糟了 安静
Okay, there’s definitely two lines.
好的有很明显的两条线
Two pink lines? Pink? No, no, no. These are, like, red.
两条粉色的线? 粉色? 不 这看上去像红色
What?
什么?
They’re pink.
是粉色
These two lines… They’re pink.
这两条线 是粉色的
First of all, these tests are not always accurate.
好吧 首先这种测试并不一定准确
No, no, no. My uncle, you know,
不 你知道我我伯父的
we thought he had testicular cancer. You remember that?
本来大家都以为他得了睾丸癌还记得吗?
He did. He’s dead. Well, yeah…
是的 他得癌了 他完蛋了 是这样…
I mean, no, no. It was like a wrong…
我是说不不…这就个错误的…
It was a bad diagnosis.
错误的诊断
This thing doesn’t mean for sure you’re pregnant.
听着…这东西 并不能完全确定你是否怀孕
Thomas! Get another.
Thomas! 我们应该再试一次
I am six weeks late, okay? Six weeks.
我的例假已经6周没有来了 知道吗? … 6周
That never happens. I’m pregnant.
从来没发生过这种事 我怀孕了
Okay. Okay, look, it’s all gonna be okay.
好好 听着事情会变好的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
You know, if we wanted to, we could do this.
你知道如果我们想要的话 我们能这么做的
Stop it.
不要说了
No, I’m not kidding. My mom would disown me.
不 我没在开玩笑 我妈妈会不要我的
She basically has already.
可以说已经不要你了
Yeah, and but with what? I mean, my $5-an-hour job at Fish ‘n Fry?
是的 但我们用什么来养活孩子? 就靠我在炸鱼店每小时5美元的工作?
You’re not the only one with a job, you know?
但并不是只有你一个人有工作?
I mean, I’ve got my painting.
我意思是我能画画
That’s sweet, but…This isn’t what we want.
这很好 但这不是我们想要的
Maybe it is.
或许是
You know?
你知道吗?
This could be like, uh…
这可能是….
I don’t know.
我不知道
It could be, like, the best thing ever.
这就像是我们之间最美好的东西
You’d really want to try?
你真想试试?
Yeah.
是的
Claire, I love you.
Claire我爱你
Well, this is a first.
这还是第一次
You standing still, middle of the day, doing nothing.
一天里你站着不动什么也不做
Amazing.
让人惊讶
I’m doing something.
我在做事
Yeah? What’s that?
是吗? 做什么?
I’m sinking.
淹没自己
Water goes out, takes the sand with it and you sink.
水往外流带走沙子 接着你就往下沉
I used to do it with my mom when I was a kid.
我还是孩子的时候和我妈妈这么玩过
Ah. New plan.
新计划
You’re gonna just sink your way right off the island.
你就打算一路下沉离开这个岛
Sayid would be proud.
Sayid会替你感到自豪的
He’s been gone for almost a week.
他离开已经有一周了
Something tells me he’ll be okay.
我有预感他会没事的
So, what are you doing this far from the caves?
那你大老远跑到这儿来干什么?
Bringing water down.
带水来
Bringing fish back.
带鱼回去
Claire’s gonna have the baby soon.
Claire马上就要生了
Dear diary,
“亲爱的日记”
still on the bloody island.
“我们还在这个该死的岛”上
Today, I swallowed a bug.
“今天我吞下了一只虫子”
Love, Claire.
“爱你的 Claire”
Here.
这儿
What separates us from these savage Yanks if we can’t drink tea?
如果我们不喝茶的话 怎么能把我们跟那些野人区分开来?
Feeling better? It was just a dream.
感觉好些了? 只是个梦罢了
I have this dream.
我也做过这样的梦
I’m driving a bus, and my teeth start falling out.
我开着车我的牙齿开始掉落
My mum is in the back, eating biscuits.
我妈妈在后面吃着饼干
Everything smells of bacon.
每样东西闻起来都是熏肉的味道
It’s weird.
很古怪
Of course, I don’t wake up screaming.
当然我没有尖叫着醒来
I’m all right, Charlie.
我没事Charlie
Mmm. No, of course you are.
你当然没事
It’s just…
只是…
…I think about you
在这个地方
…in this place.
我很挂念你
How hard it must be for you,
你过得一定很艰难
without your family and your friends.
没有家人没有朋友
And I think, we could be friends. I could be your friend.
我想我们可以做朋友 我可以做你的朋友
We don’t have to do each other’s hair or anything.
我们不必给对方剪头发 或者别的一些事情
I just mean that, you know, if you needed someone to talk to about anything,
你知道我是说真的 如果你想找个人聊聊
I’m here.
我就在这儿
Okay.

I didn’t mean that I… It’s cool, Claire.
我没有那种意思… 没关系Claire
It’s cool.
没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!