Do you think he’s gonna live?
他能活下来吗?
Do you know him?
你认识他?
He was sitting next to me.
他坐在我旁边
You’d think they would have come by now.
你以为他们会来吗
Who? Anyone.
谁? 谁都行
What is it, like checkers?
这和跳棋一样吗?
Not really. It’s a better game than checkers.
不太一样 它比跳棋好玩
Two players, two sides.
两个人游戏 分两边
One is light, one is dark.
一方白子 一方黑子
Do you want to know a secret?
你想知道个秘密吗?
Don’t trust her.
不要相信她
She’s dangerous.
她是个危险人物
Try not to move, man.
不要动
I have to find her.
我要找到她
I have to bring her back.
我要把她带回来
Yeah, you keep saying that.
好吧 你继续说吧
And every time I ask you who you have to bring back,
每次我问你把谁带回来时
you pass out on me again.
你都会昏过去
Since your fever’s running pretty high,
因为你在发高烧
I’m guessing you have no idea who the hell you’re talking about.
所以我猜你跟本不知道你在说谁
My cuffs.
我的手铐
My handcuffs.
我的手铐
Where are my cuffs?
我的手铐在哪?
What?
什么?
My jacket pocket.
我的外衣兜
I don’t…My jacket pocket.
我不… 我的外衣兜
Okay.
好吧
Dangerous.
危险
She’s dangerous.
她是危险人物
It’s getting dark.
天开始黑了
Then pick up the pace.
那就加快脚步
Hick. A little louder?
乡巴佬 你敢再大点声?
We should make camp.
我们应该在这露营
What, here? Yes, here.
什么 在这? 是的 在这
I’m not stopping. Y’all have a nice cookout.
我不会停下来的 你们在这好好的野餐一顿吧
Excellent. Walk through the jungle in the dark.
很好 在夜里穿过丛林
Ooh, afraid the trees are gonna get us?
怕树会吃了我们吗?
No. What is knocking down the trees will get you.
不会 但摧毁树的东西会吃了你
Well, you’re so worried about me,
好啊 你这么担心我
how about you give me the clip back?
为什么不把弹夹给我?
Put your gun back in your pants, Sawyer.
把枪收起来 Sawyer
Sayid’s right. You keep walking, you’re not gonna make it to the beach.
Sayids是对的 如果继续走你也回不到沙滩的
Yeah, why’s that?
为什么
Trust me.
相信我
This is Australia.
这是澳大利亚
This is us.
这是我们
Nice stick.
不错的棍子
Two da ago, we take off from Sydney.
两天前 我们从悉尼起飞
We fly along the same northeast route
我们沿着所有飞往洛杉矶的
every commercial airliner bound for los angeles does.
商务客机的东北航线飞行
Now, the pilot, he said he lost communication with the ground, correct?
那个驾驶员 他说他和地面失去了联♥系♥ 对吧?
Yeah, six hours in.
是的 有6个小时
He turned around and headed for Fiji.
他就调头驶向斐济了
So he changed course.
就是说我们改变了航线
Regrettably, no one knew he changed course.
遗憾的是 没人知道我们改变了航线
The turbulence hit.
然后遇到了气流
We know the rest.
下面的事我们都知道了
The pilot said we were over 1,000 miles off course.
那个飞行员说我们离航线有一千多英里远
Yeah, but they’ll find us.
没错 但他们会找到我们的
They have satellites in space that can take pictures of your license plate.
他们的卫星可以清楚的拍到你的车牌号♥码
If only we were all wearing license plates.
如果我们都带着车牌就行
Well, aren’t you the pessimist.
你可是个悲观主义者
Basic photography…point and shoot.
基本的摄影技巧…对准然后再拍
Satellites can shoot,but they must be told where to point.
卫星是可以拍照 但它们要知道拍哪
Bollocks.
妈的
Okay, really enjoyed the puppet show. Fantastic.
戏做的不错 很好看
So we’re stuck in the middle of damn nowhere.
我们被困在了一个无人知晓的地方
How about we talk about that other thing?
我们谈谈别的怎么样?
You know, the transmission Abdul picked up on his little radio.
无线电接收器收到的信♥号♥♥
The French chick that said “they’re all dead.”
那法国婊♥子♥说”他们都死了”
The transmission’s been on a loop for…how long was it, freckles?
信♥号♥♥已经发射了… 多长时间 Kate?
16 years. Right.
16年 没错
Let’s talk about that.
我们谈谈这个吧
Well, we have to tell the others when we get back.
我们回去要把这些告诉大家
Tell them what exactly? What we heard.
告诉他们什么? 我们所听到的
You didn’t hear anything. I’m not a stupid translator.
你听到什么了? 我可不是个愚蠢的翻译
No one’s going to tell them anything.
谁也不可以告诉大家任何事
To relay what we heard
散播我们所听到的
without fully understanding it will cause a panic.
却又没有完全理解的东西 会造成大家的恐慌
If we tell them what we know,
如果我们告诉他们我们知道的
we take away their hope.
我们就会带走他们的希望
And hope is a very dangerous thing to lose.
失掉希望是件很可怕的事情
So we lie.
所以我们要说谎
Was it a dinosaur? It wasn’t a dinosaur.
是恐龙吗? 不是恐龙
You said you didn’t see it.
你说你没看见它?
I didn’t.
没有
So how do you know it wasn’t a dinosaur?
那你怎么知道它不是恐龙?
Because dinosaurs are extinct.
因为恐龙已经灭绝了
Yeah.
是的
So what’s his story?
他怎么样了?
He looks kind of…
他看起来像是…
dying.
快死了
He’s not gonna die. He’s yellow, man.
他不会死的 伤口已经化脓了
His wound is infected, but the antibiotics will fight it off.
他的伤口是感染了 但抗生素会解决的
hat if they don’t?
如果它们解决不了呢?
Then his body will shut down
那他的身体就停止工作了
one piece at a time.
一件一件的停止
His abdomen goes rigid, then…
他的腹部开始僵化 然后…
He looks like he’s in pain.
看起来他很疼
Yeah.
是的
What’s this?
这是什么?
Dude?
老兄?
What do you think she did?
你认为她做了什么?
It’s none of my business.
这不关我的事
She looks pretty hardcore. Hurley.
她看起来像中坚分子 Hurley
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m standing guard.
我在站岗
You heard what they said’s out there.
你听到他们是怎么说的吗?
You took my gun off me, boy?
你把我枪拿走了 小子?
You’ve never even held a gun. He doesn’t believe in guns.
你从没拿过枪的 他是反对枪的
He goes on marches. I don’t go on marches.
他去游♥行♥过 我没游♥行♥过
Give it back to me.
把它给我
Yeah, give it to Al-jazeera. He’ll protect us.
是的 把它给Al-jazeera 他会保护我们的
Al-jazeera’s a network.
Al-jazeera是一种网络
I’ll keep the damn gun. We should give it to her.
让我来保管 我们应该给她
Yeah.
是的
Kate should hold the gun.
枪应该由Kate保管
Fine with me.
我同意
Well?
好啊?
Good morning. Morning.
早安 早安
You’re sleeping in my sheep pen.
你睡在了我的羊圏里
Sorry.
对不起
How’d you get here?
你怎么来这的?
I walked. You walked?
走来的 你走来的?
Yeah. From where?
是的 从哪?
Town. Nearest town’s 15 kilometers.
小镇 离这最近的小镇也有15公里
Maybe that’s why I’m so exhausted.
也许正因如此我才这么累吧
What’s your name?
你叫什么?
You hungry, Annie?
你饿吗 Annie?
So, you want to tell me why you’re trespassing on my property?
想告诉我你为什么侵入我的地方吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!