龙之家族
第一季第二集
莱安爵士曾是御林铁卫 威风凛凛的队长
Ser Ryam was a strong Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
但他病了一阵子 但愿他是安详西去
But he was ill for some time. He passed in peace, I hope.
是 陛下
Yes, Your Grace.
他被发现于睡梦中安详离世
He was found to have passed gently in his sleep.
静默姐妹在处理他的遗体
His remains are being prepared by the Silent Sisters.
继任队长哈罗德爵士
The succeeding Lord Commander, Ser Harrold
希望尽早觅得莱安爵士 在御林铁卫中的替代人选
would like to make haste in finding Ser Ryam’s replacement on the Kingsguard.
陛下 各位大人
Your Grace. My lords.
御林铁卫必须尽快恢复到 完整的七员状态
The Kingsguard must soon be restored to its full complement of seven.
在首相的协助下 我邀请了多位杰出的候选人前来
With the help of the Hand I’ve invited a number of fine candidates to court.
他们全部通过了考验
All have passed fair trials.
已经不见了四条船 最后一艘上面挂着我的旗子
Four ships have now been lost. The last one was flying my banner.
石阶列岛已经成为心腹大患
The Stepstones have now grown into a conflagration
你们却还坐在这里 为朝堂琐事犹豫不决
yet you sit here and dither about court business.
如果你有事要议 科利斯大人‥
If you’ve something to discuss, Lord Corlys…
我想知道我的船只和手下要怎么办
I want to know what is to be done about my ships and my men.
王国会补偿你人手和船只
The crown will compensate you for your ship and crew and make an offering
抚恤受害者的家人
– to the men’s families.
我不想要补偿
– I don’t want compensation.
我希望武力征服石阶列岛 将那个螃蟹喂食者烧成灰烬
I want to seize the Stepstones by force and burn out this Crabfeeder.
我不打算与自♥由♥贸易联邦开战
I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities.
那些海盗不是自♥由♥贸易联邦
These pirates are not the Free Cities.
你觉得是谁在向他们 提供船只和货物
Who do you think provides them with their ships and tender?
大人 纵观历史
In all of its history, my lord
七大王国从未 与自♥由♥贸易联邦有过交战
the Seven Kingdoms have never entered open war with the Free Cities.
若战事爆发 损失将难以估量
Were that to happen the losses would be incalculable.
螃蟹喂食者有什么惧怕我们的
What reason does the Crabfeeder have to fear us?
国王的胞弟擅自占据龙石岛
The King’s own brother has been allowed to seize Dragonstone
以金斗篷拥兵自重
and fortify it with an army of his Gold Cloaks.
戴蒙已经盘踞那里半年有余
Daemon has squatted there for over half a year
朝堂上下无一人反对
without even a protest from the crown.
我提醒你 科利斯大人
I’ll caution you, Lord Corlys.
列席御前会议不代表与国王平起平坐
A seat at the King’s table does not make you his equal.
我没有坐视不管 科利斯
I have acted, Corlys.
我向潘托斯和瓦兰提斯派去了使节
I’ve sent envoys to Pentos and Volantis
以求达成协议
to see if we might find common cause.
船只和人手整装待发
Ships and men are at the ready.
石阶列岛的问题迟早会解决
The Stepstones will be settled in time.
父亲 您有龙骑士
You have dragonriders, Father.
派我们去吧
Send us.
没那么简单 雷妮拉
It isn’t that simple, Rhaenyra.
-这会起到威慑作用 -至少公主有所打算
It would be a show of force. At least the Princess has a plan.
我只是想说我们至少应该‥
I only meant that we should at least…
陛下 或许公主的才能用更好的用处
Perhaps there’s some better use for the Princess’s talents, Your Grace.
御林队长 不如你带公主
Why don’t you take the Princess
去见识一下新的铁卫人选
to see about the new Kingsguard posting Lord Commander?
这主意不错 陛下
A fine idea, Your Grace.
这位骑士将来也会保护你 应该由你来选择
This knight will protect you as well. You should choose.
戴斯蒙卡伦爵士
Ser Desmond Caron.
一位卓越的骑士 公主
A fine knight, Princess.
请上前一步 戴斯蒙爵士
Step forward, Ser Desmond.
身为罗伊斯卡伦爵士之子
Son of Ser Royce Caron
戴斯蒙爵士在比武大会之上和之外 都表现出色 行事稳健
Ser Desmond has proved strong and steady in both the tourney lists and without.
在穿越御林前往君临的路上
While traveling through the Kingswood on his way to King’s Landing
戴斯蒙爵士最近惩治了 一个意图偷猎的匪徒
Ser Desmond recently brought a would-be poacher to justice.
你或许应该感谢他为国效忠 公主
You might thank him for his leal service, Princess.
爵士 我们感谢你效忠王国
We thank you for your loyal service to the crown, ser.
莱蒙梅利斯特爵士
Ser Rymun Mallister.
海疆城伯爵莱蒙梅利斯特之子
Son of Lord Lymond Mallister of Seagard.
果酒厅兵器比武第一名
Winner of the melee at Cider Hall.
他是23名骑士中最后获封之人
He was the last mounted of three-and-twenty knights.
莱蒙爵士 18岁那年被封为骑士‥
Ser Rymun was knighted at eight-and-ten.
这些骑士有实战经验吗
Do any of these knights have combat experience?
除了抓捕偷猎者
Beyond capturing poachers.
克里斯顿科尔爵士
Ser Criston Cole.
黑港城城主管家之子
Son of the steward of the Lord of Blackhaven.
欢迎你 克里斯顿爵士
Be welcome, Ser Criston.
你经历过风暴地之战
You saw combat in the Stormlands.
多恩边疆地 公主
Dornish marches, Princess.
我曾有一年的步兵经历 抵抗多恩入侵
I fought for a year as a foot solider against the Dornish incursions.
在摧毁骨路沿线的两座守望台后
Ser Arlan Dondarrion knighted me
阿兰唐德利恩爵士授封我为爵士
after we razed two of the watchtowers along the Boneway.
我选择克里斯顿科尔爵士
I choose Ser Criston Cole.
不必心急 公主
Let’s not be too hasty, Princess.
克里斯顿爵士无疑是优秀的战士
There’s no doubt Ser Criston is a fine warrior
但克雷赫家族和梅利斯特 都是王国重要的盟友
but houses such as Crakehall and Mallister are important allies of the crown.
比如说海疆城
Seagard, for instance,
就是王国抵御 铁群岛掠夺者的首道防线
is the realm’s prime defense against reavers from the Iron Islands.
这些人只是比武大会骑士
Those men are tourney knights.
我父亲应该由一个 真正有战斗经验的人守护
My father should be defended by a man who’s known real combat.
不是吗
Should he not?
当然是了 公主
Of course, Princess.
那就计划克里斯顿科尔爵士的 授职仪式吧
Well, let us plan Ser Criston’s investiture then.
瓦雷利亚都城如同龙石岛一样 建立在火山坑里
The Valyrian capital was built into a volcano much like Dragonstone.
历代龙王 最显赫的贵族
And the dragonlords, the highest of the nobility
都生活在火山壁上
lived here, at the volcanic face
毗邻魔法和神力之源
closest to the source of their magic and power.
这里曾是伊纳格恩
And this was the Anogrion.
血之法师磨炼技艺的地方
Where the bloodmages worked their craft.
您的成就真是令人惊叹
It is truly wondrous, what you’ve built.

Oh, no.
我只是研究了历史 提供了设计图
I only pore over the histories and provide the plans.
结构是石匠打造的
The stonemasons built the structures.
陛下 您认为维斯特洛 会成为另一个瓦雷利亚吗
Do you believe that Westeros can be another Valyria, Your Grace?
那要看你说的是鼎盛时期 还是一片衰败的自♥由♥堡垒了
That depends whether you speak of the Freehold at its height or at its fall.
一千多条龙
Over a thousand dragons…
一支纵横四海的海军
a navy large enough to span the seas of the world.
旧瓦雷利亚的辉煌将再也不复重现
The glory of Old Valyria will never be seen again.
可恶
Seven Hells.
跟我说说 雷妮拉怎么样
Tell me, how is Rhaenyra?
什么意思
What do you mean?
最近她很少跟我说话
Well, these days, she doesn’t say more than a few words to me.
我觉得她或许很难开口‥
I think she might find it difficult
跟我聊私事
to discuss personal matters.
慢慢来吧
It will take time.
母亲过世时 我也是这样
It did when I lost mine own mother.
真希望她能主动找我
I wish she would approach me.
如果您去找她呢
What if you went to her?
有时候我宁愿面对黑死神
There are times when I would rather face the Black Dread himself
也不愿面对自己15岁的女儿
than mine own daughter of fifteen.
如果您主动的话 她会敞开心扉的
I think she would open herself to you if invited.
陛下 您总是让人如沐春风
You do have such an easy way about you, Your Grace.
你不会把我们的谈话 告诉雷妮拉 对吧
You do not mention our talks to Rhaenyra, do you?
我就是‥
I just…
我担心她不会理解
I fear that she wouldn’t understand them.
不会 陛下
No, Your Grace.
我母亲过世才半年
It’s only been half a year since my mother died
他们已经想让我父亲再娶 撤掉我继承人的地位
and already they tried to marry my father off and replace me as heir.
我知道那些人如何在我被打发走后
I know those men and how they plot in their secret councils
勾结密谋
when I’ve been sent away.
雷妮拉 朝堂之事你多忧无益
You cannot worry at the matters of lords and kings, Rhaenyra.
如果你父亲真要再娶呢
What if your father were to remarry?
你父亲爱你
Your father loves you.
他立你为继承人
He chose you for his heir.
他不是立我 而是放弃了戴蒙
He didn’t choose me. He spurned Daemon.
跟我一起跪下
Kneel with me.
我发现这样就能感受到母亲
I find this is a way to be with my mother.
在静谧的圣堂里‥
Here in the quiet of the Sept…
我感觉她就在身边
I feel close to her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!