You did this. You did this!
是你 是你
We have to leave. Take him! Take him!
我们现在就得走 抓住他 抓住他
Where is his wife?
他妻子呢
Where’s Sansa?
珊莎在哪里
Find her. Bar the gates of the city.
找到她 关闭城门
Seize every ship in the harbor.
封锁港口所有船只
Where is she?! No one leaves the capital!
她在哪里 任何人不得离开君临
No one!
任何人
Get in. Where are we going?
上船 我们去哪里
Somewhere safe.
安全的地方
Up you go, my lady.
上去吧 小姐
You’ll be fine.
您不会有事的
You’re stronger than you know.
您比自己所知的更坚强
Lord Baelish? Petyr.
贝里席大人 叫我培提尔
Are you hurt, my lady?
你受伤了吗 小姐
Good. Good.
很好 很好
I’m sure you’ve had quite a fright. Rest easy.
你一定受惊了 放心吧
The worst is past. Lord Baelish.
最糟的已经过去了 贝里席大人
I promised I’d get her to you safely.
我保证过会把她安全送来
Softly, my friend.
轻声些 我的朋友
Voices carry over water.
水上声音传得远
I should get back before someone thinks to look for me.
我得回去了 趁还没人想起找我
First you’ll want your pay.
先拿上你的报酬
was it? ,.
一万 对吧 一万 ,
Wait!
等等
You don’t want the queen to hear, do you?
你可不想给太后听见 是不是
gold cloaks are searching for you.
一千金袍子在搜捕你,
And if they found you,
如果给他们抓到
how do you think they would punish the girl who murdered the king?
你猜他们会怎样处罚谋害国王的女孩
I didn’t murder anyone. I know. I know.
我没谋害任何人 我知道 我知道
But you must admit it looks suspicious.
可你必须承认自己嫌疑十足
The king who executed your father,
国王处决了你父亲
who tormented you for years,
折磨你这些年
and you fled the scene of his murder.
而你从他遇害的现场逃逸
Why did you kill him?
你为什么杀他
Because he was a drunk and a fool
因为他是个酒鬼 蠢人
and I don’t trust drunk fools.
我不信任愚蠢的酒鬼
He saved me.
他救了我
Saved you? My lady, he followed my orders.
他救你 小姐 他不过听命于我
Every one of them. And he did it all for gold.
这都是我的安排 他只是为了金子
Money buys a man’s silence for a time.
金钱买得一时安全
A bolt in the heart buys it forever.
好箭可保一世平安
He was helping me because I saved his life.
他帮我是因为我救过他的命
Yes, and he gave you a priceless necklace
没错 他还送了你一条价值连城的项链
that once belonged to his grandmother.
他祖母的遗物
The last legacy of House Hollard.
霍拉德家族最后的传家宝
I had it made a few weeks ago.
我几周前叫人做的
What did I once tell you about the capital?
关于君临我教过你什么
We’re all liars here.
在这里我们都是骗子
Come, my lady.
来吧 小姐
I know you’ve had a difficult day.
我知道你今天很累了
But you’re safe now.
你现在是安全的
I promise you that.
我向你保证
You’re safe with me
你在我身边是安全的
and sailing home.
我们乘船回家
So am I the queen?
我还是王后吗
More than you were with Renly.
比你跟着蓝礼时名正言顺一点
Less than you would have been if Joffrey had done you the courtesy
要是乔佛里早全了礼数 跟你圆房再死
of consummating the marriage before dying.
还能更名正言顺些
In any case, this would not be an opportune moment to press the issue.
反正现在也不是纠结这个问题的时候
Clawing at his own throat,
他用手抓着喉♥咙
looking to his mother to make it stop it was horrible.
望着他母亲求助 真是可怕
The world is overflowing with horrible things.
世上可怕之事比比皆是
But they’re all a tray of cakes next to death.
在死亡面前全都不值一提
They brought me your grandfather’s body when he died, you know?
你祖父死的时候 他们把尸体带回来给我
Made me look at it.
让我去看
What was it like?
那是什么感觉
They took me to the Great Hall and there he was.
他们带我到停灵的大厅
The man I’d married
那个我托付一生
and suffered to father my children.
给他生下儿女的男人
A great doughy lump I’d sat next to
那个在无尽的晚宴和乏味的聚会上
at endless dinners and tedious gatherings.
坐在我身旁的软胖子
There he was…
就在那里…
lying on a table.
躺在一张桌子上
One of my husbands preferred the company of men
我的两任丈夫 一个偏好男色
and was stabbed through the heart.
一刀穿心毙命
Another was happiest torturing animals
另一个最爱折磨动物取乐
and was poisoned at our wedding feast.
婚宴上中毒而死
I must be cursed. Nonsense.
我一定是受了诅咒 胡说
Your circumstances have improved markedly.
你的处境如今明显好转
You may not have enjoyed watching him die,
眼看他死去你或许不舒服
but you enjoyed it more than you would have enjoyed
可是我向你保证 看他死
being married to him, I can promise you that.
远比你嫁给他要过得舒服多了
But I would have been the queen.
我本来是要当王后的
Our alliance with the Lannisters
我们家族与兰尼斯特的联♥盟
remains every bit as necessary to them
于我们仍有诸多不快
as it is unpleasant for us.
在他们则仍是务须维持
You did wonderful work on Joffrey.
你应对乔佛里的手段很漂亮
The next one should be easier.
对付下一个应该更容易
Your brother is dead.
你哥哥死了
Do you know what that means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
I’m not trying to trick you.
我不是在套你话
It means I’ll become king.
意味着我会成为国王
Yes, you will become king.
是的 你会成为国王
What kind of king do you think you’ll be?
你认为自己会成为什么样的国王
A good king?
好国王
Mm, I think so as well.
我也这样认为
You’ve got the right temperament for it.
你有好国王该有的性子
But what makes a good king?
但怎样才能成为好国王
What is a good king’s single most important quality?
好国王最重要的品质是什么
This is hardly the place or the time.
此时此地不适合谈这个
Holiness?
圣洁
Baelor the Blessed was holy.
“受神祝福的”贝勒圣洁
And pious.
而且虔诚
He built this sept.
他建造了这座圣堂
He also named a sixyearold boy high septon
他还任命一个六岁男童为总主教
because he thought the boy could work miracles.
因为他认为那男童可以施行神迹
He ended up fasting himself into an early grave
他在春秋鼎盛之际断食而死
because food was of this world
因为食物来自俗世
and this world was sinful.
而俗世满是罪孽
Justice.
公正
Yeah.
没错
A good king must be just.
一位好国王必须公正
Orys I was just.
奥里斯一世公正
Everyone applauded his reforms.
所有人都为他的改革举措喝彩
Nobles and commoners alike.
贵族和平民都拥护
But he wasn’t just for long.
但他也没公正多久
He was murdered in his sleep after less than a year by his own brother.
不到一年就被他亲兄弟杀死在睡梦中
Was that truly just of him?
他真的公正吗
To abandon his subjects to an evil
不谙世事 不辨忠奸
that he was too gullible to recognize?
害他的臣民落入魔掌
No. No.
不 不
What about strength? Yes.
力量呢 不错
Strength.
力量
King Robert was strong.
劳勃国王有力量
He won the rebellion
他起义成功
and crushed the Targaryen dynasty.
推翻坦格利安王朝
And he attended three small council meetings in years.
在位十七年只出席了三次御前会议
He spent his time whoring and hunting and drinking
他整日狎妓 打猎 酗酒
until the last two killed him.
直到最后两样夺去他的性命
So, we have a man who starves himself to death,
我们现在有一位绝食而亡的国王
a man who lets his own brother murder him,
一位任由亲兄弟弑君篡位的国王
and a man who thinks that winning and ruling are the same thing.
一位以为赢得战争和统治国家是一回事的国王
What do they all lack?
他们都缺少什么
Wisdom. Yes!
智慧 对了
Wisdom is what makes a good king.
智慧成就好国王
Yes.
是的
But what is wisdom? Hmm?
但什么是智慧呢
A house with great wealth and fertile lands
一个家财万贯 领土肥沃的家族
asks you for your protection
来寻求你的保护
against another house with a strong navy
以对抗另一个有着强大水军
that could one day oppose you.
某天可能起兵造反的家族
How do you know which choice is wise and which isn’t?
你怎么知道选择哪个更为明智呢
You’ve any experience of treasuries and granaries
你对国库 粮仓 船坞和士兵
or shipyards and soldiers?
可有任何了解
No. No. Of course not.
没有 当然没有
A wise king knows what he knows and what he doesn’t.
明智的国王清楚自己知道什么不知道什么
You’re young.
你还年轻
A wise young king listens to his counselors
明智的年轻国王要倚仗御前顾问
and heeds their advice until he comes of age.
听取他们的谏言 直到成年
And the wisest kings
而最明智的国王
continue to listen to them long afterwards.
成年后依然听取他们谏言
Your brother was not a wise king.
你哥哥不是个明智的国王
Your brother was not a good king.
你哥哥也不是个好国王
If he had been,
如果他明智
perhaps he’d still be alive.
也许就不会死了
Now, as the king, you will have to marry.
现在 作为国王 你要结婚
Do you understand why?
你知道为什么吗
A king needs a queen.
国王需要王后
Yes, but why?
对 但是为什么
To further the family line.
为了延续家族的血脉
Do you know how that happens? Yes.
你知道该怎么做吗 知道
Yes, but has anyone explained the details to you?
很好 有人给你详细讲过吗
I don’t think so.
我想没有
It’s all relatively straightforward.
其实很简单
How are you? I’m all right.
你还好吗 我没事
You are. You will be.
是的 你不会有事
I’ll see to that.
有我在
Please give the queen a moment alone with her son.
请让太后陛下与她的儿子独处片刻
Yes, my lord. All of you.
是 大人 全都退下
It was Tyrion.
是提利昂干的
He killed him.
他杀了我儿子
He told me he would.
他说过要这么干
A day will come when you think you are safe and happy
“总有一天 当你自以为平安快活时”
and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth.”
喜悦必将在你嘴里化成灰烬”
That’s what he said to me.
他就是这么对我说的
You saw it.
你也看见了
You saw Joff point at him just before he
你也看见小乔咽气前指着他
I don’t know what I saw.
我不知道我看到了什么
Avenge him.
为他报仇
Avenge our son.
为我们的儿子报仇
Kill Tyrion.
杀了提利昂
Tyrion’s my brother.
提利昂是我弟弟
Our brother.
也是你的弟弟
There’ll be a trial. We’ll get to the truth of what happened.
到时候会有审判 我们可以查出真相
I don’t want a trial.
我不需要审判
He’ll squirm his way to freedom given the chance.
他一有机会就会耍花招逃脱
I want him dead.
我要他死
Please, Jaime.
求你了 詹姆
You have to.
一定要杀了他
He was our son.
那可是我们的儿子
Our baby boy.
我们的宝贝儿子
You’re a hateful woman.
你真是个可恶的女人
Why have the gods made me love a hateful woman?
诸神为何让我爱上一个可恶的女人
Jaime, not here, please.
詹姆 别在这里 求你
Please.
求你了
Stop it.
住手
Stop it. Stop. No.
住手 快住手 我不
Stop it. Stop.
快住手 住手
Stop.
住手
Stop. It’s not right.
住手 不能这样
It’s not right. It’s not right.
这样不好 这样不好
I don’t care.
我不管
Don’t. I don’t care.
不要 我不管
Don’t. Jaime, don’t. I don’t care.
不要 詹姆 不要 我不管
Gonna rain soon.
快下雨了
Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Near Fairmarket, I think.
我想应该在美人市集附近
You think?
你想
You don’t have a map?
你没有地图吗
No, I don’t have a map. Maybe we should get one.
没有 我没地图 也许我们得弄一张
Just point out the next map shop you see and I’ll buy you one.
等你看到了卖地图的店子 我给你买
How far is it to the Eyrie?
离鹰巢城还有多远
Far. And you’re sure we’re going the right way?
很远 你确定我们没走错方向吗
Believe me, girl, I want you there as soon as I can.
相信我 丫头 我也想尽快送你过去
Get my gold, be on my way.
拿上金子 走我自己的路
On your way where? Why do you care?
你要去哪儿 关你什么事
Might book passage across the Narrow Sea.
可能买张船票去狭海那边
Fight as a sellsword.
当个佣兵
Second Sons, could be. Seems like a good fit for me.
次子团 也许吧 听起来挺适合我的
I’d like to see Braavos one day.
我想去布拉佛斯看看
Why Braavos?
为什么是布拉佛斯
I have friends there.
我有朋友在那里
I doubt it.
深表怀疑
Seven blessings to you.
七神保佑你们
What do you want? What do I want? This is my land.
你要干什么 我♥干什么 这是我的地
If I’m standing on it, it’s my land.
既然我站在这儿 那就是我的地
We were just watering the horses. We’ll be on our way.
我们只是来这儿饮马 很快就走
Forgive my father.
原谅我父亲
He was wounded fighting in the war.
他在战争中受伤了
Our cottage burned down while he was gone and my mother with it.
他不在时 我们屋子着火了 我母亲死了
He’s never been the same.
从那之后他性情大变
Which house did he fight for?
他为哪个家族作战
The Tullys of Riverrun.
奔流城的徒利家
There’s a storm coming.
暴风雨要来了
You’ll be wanting a roof tonight.
你们今晚得找个屋子避雨
There’s fresh hay in the barn.
谷仓里有新鲜干草
And Sally here makes rabbit stew just like her mom used to do.
萨莉炖兔子的手艺跟她妈妈以前一样好
We don’t have much, but any man that bled
家里简陋得很 但我们非常欢迎
for House Tully is welcome to it.
为徒利家流血的人
We ask the Father to judge us with mercy
天父 请仁慈地评断
accepting our human frailty.
宽容我等凡人的脆弱
We ask the Mother to bless our crops
圣母 请保佑庄稼丰收
so we may feed ourselves and all who come to our door.
让我们可以填饱肚子 招待来客
We ask the Warrior to give us courage
战士 请赋予我们勇气
in these days of strife and turmoil.
平安度过战乱和动荡的岁月
We ask the Maiden to protect Sally’s virtue
少女 请捍卫萨莉的贞洁
to keep her from the clutches of depravity.
让她免受恶徒玷污
You got to do all seven of the fuckers?
七个祖宗都要念一遍吗
Father!
父亲
We ask the smith to strengthen our hands and our backs
铁匠 请强健我们的双手和脊背
so we may finish the work required of us.
帮助我们完成必需的劳作
We ask the Crone to guide us
老妪 请指引我们
on our journey from darkness to darkness.
在黑暗的旅程中行进
And we ask the Stranger not to kill us
陌客 今天晚上请不要
in our beds tonight for no damn reason at all.
无缘无故地把我们杀死在床上
I’m so sorry.
不客气了
Really good.
味道很棒
Did you fight at the Twins? Call that a fight?
你在孪河城打过仗吗 你管那叫打仗
Slaughtering livestock more like.
简直是屠♥杀牲畜
The Red Wedding they’re calling it.
人们管它叫血色婚礼
Walder Frey committed sacrilege that day.
瓦德·佛雷犯下了渎神的恶行
He shared bread and salt with the Starks.
他跟史塔克家分食了面包和盐
He offered them guest right.
给了他们宾客权利
Guest right don’t mean much anymore.
宾客权利已经没什么意义了
It means something to me.
对我来说意义重大
The gods will have their vengeance.
诸神会为他们复仇的
Frey will burn in the seventh hell for what he did.
佛雷会因此在七层地狱中受烈火焚烧
Things were different when Hoster Tully ruled the Riverlands.
霍斯特·徒利统治奔流城的时候可不是这样
We had good years and bad years, same as anyone.
年景有好有坏 对谁都是一样
But we were safe. Now with the Freys,
但我们很安全 现在换成了佛雷家
raiders come plundering, steal our food, steal our silver.
强盗四处劫掠 抢走我们的食物和银子
I was gonna send Sally north to stay with my brother,
我原本想把萨莉送去北境 到我兄弟那儿去
but the north’s no better. The whole country’s gone sour.
但北境也好不到哪儿去 举国上下都乱套了
You got any ale?
有麦酒吗
Afraid not.
怕是没有
How can a man not keep ale in his home?
男人家里怎么能没有麦酒呢
You look like you could really swing that sword.
你看起来很会使那把剑
A real warrior with proper training.
像是受过正规训练的战士
Those raiders wouldn’t stand a chance against you.
强盗肯定不是你对手
How would it be if you stayed on till the new moon?
你们待到新月再走怎么样
I could use a man to help with the farmwork.
我需要人帮忙干农活
Sally does what she can,
萨莉也在尽力帮我
but she can’t lift a bale of hay.
但她连捆干草都搬不动
And if any thieves came looking for easy pickings,
如果有贼人想来占便宜
one look at you, I’d bet they’d run the other way.
我敢打赌 他们一看到你就会吓跑
Meaning no offense.
无意冒犯
What’ll you pay?
你付多少钱
I don’t have much.
我没多少钱
But I have hidden a bit of silver from the bandits.
但我藏了点银子 没被强盗抢去
Fair wages for fair work?
你出力 我给钱 如何
Fair wages for fair work.
我出力 你给钱
What did you do?! Get your horse saddled.
你干了什么 快备好马
You told me you weren’t a thief. I wasn’t.
你之前说过你不是贼 现在是了
He took us in. He fed us and you
他收留了我们 给我们吃的 你却…
Aye, he took us in. He’s a good man
没错 他收留了我们 他是个好人
and his daughter makes a nice stew.
他女儿做的炖菜味道很好
And they’ll both be dead come winter.
冬天一到 他们都得死
You don’t know that. I do know it.
你怎么知道 我当然知道
He’s weak. He can’t protect himself.
他太弱了 自身难保
They’ll both be dead come winter.
冬天一到 他们都得死
Dead men don’t need silver.
死人用不着银子
You’re the worst shit in the Seven Kingdoms.
你是七国上下最坏的坏蛋
There’s plenty worse than me.
比我坏的人太多了
I just understand the way things are.
我只是认清现实而已
How many Starks they got to behead before you figure it out?
史塔克家要再掉几颗脑袋你才能明白
Raper. Raper.
强♥奸犯 强♥奸犯
Horse thief.
偷马贼
Ninth born son.
排行老九的儿子
Raper.
强♥奸犯
Thief. Thief and raper.
贼 贼和强♥奸犯
There he is, Sam the Slayer.
瞧啊 杀手山姆
Going to visit your wildling whore?
要去上你的野人妓♥女吗
She’s not a whore. No?
她不是妓♥女 不是吗
Maybe I’ll give her a copper tonight and find out.
今晚赏她个铜板就知道了
They all think I’m lying.
他们都以为我在撒谎
About what?
撒什么谎
Killing the white walker.
杀了异鬼
You’re not lying.
你没撒谎
I’ll never forget the way it screamed.
我永远忘不了它嚎叫的声音
But you’re the only one that saw it.
但只有你看到了
And they all think you’re just a
他们认为你就是个…
A what?
什么
Well, a wildling.
野人
My father hated that word.
我父亲很讨厌这个词
It’s not a very nice word, I suppose.
这确实算不得好词
I don’t know.
我不知道
It makes me sound a bit dangerous, doesn’t it?
不过野人听起来不太好惹 对吧
So…
说起来
are you all right?
你还好吧
No one bothering you?
没人来烦你吧
I get a lot of looks.
总有人斜眼瞧我
I hear them making their jokes.
我听到他们拿我开玩笑
But no one’s touched me if that’s what you mean.
但没人碰过我 你是这意思吧
I worry about it sometimes.
我有时会担心
All the time.
一直担心
Why do you worry about it?
为什么担心
men, one woman.
一百个男人 只有一个女人
They’ve got other things to think about.
他们有别的事情要想
That’s the only thing they think about.
他们脑子里只想这个
You’re being silly. I’m not being silly.
别犯傻了 我没犯傻
There’s men lying awake at night picturing you.
一百个男人晚上睡不着觉脑子净想你了
What about you?
那你呢
What about me?
我怎么了
Gilly?
吉莉
I worry about you.
我担心你啊
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢什么
For worrying about me.
谢谢你担心我
I don’t know if you’re safe here.
我不知道你在这里是否安全
They’re my brothers,
他们是我的弟兄
but some of them were thieves before they came here.
但在来这里之前 有人是贼
Some of them were rapers.
有人是强♥奸犯
You saw what they did at your father’s keep.
你见过他们在你父亲堡垒里的作为
So what are you saying?
你想说什么
Maybe you’d be safer in Mole’s Town.
也许你在鼹鼠村更安全
Are you bored of me?
你厌烦我了吗
Bored of you?
厌烦你
I…
我
I want to protect you.
我想保护你
I’ll get these to Hobb.
我把这些拿给哈布
Keep an eye on little Sam.
照看一下小山姆
Your Grace.
陛下
You’re a literary man now. What do you make of that?
你现在识字了 那上面写了什么
Joffrey? The usurper Joffrey Baratheon.
乔佛里 篡夺者乔佛里·拜拉席恩
I said those words when I tossed a leech into the fire.
我念着这句话 将水蛭扔进火里
A leech filled with bastard blood.
吸满了私生子之血的水蛭
A bastard you set free.
你放走的那个私生子
I am now faced with a great opportunity
我眼前是大好机会
and I am powerless to take advantage of it.
却无力抓住
I will find you an army, Your Grace.
我会为您找到军队 陛下
I’ve been working day and night
我日夜操劳…
What progress have you made?
你有什么成果
I’ve rallied House Peasebury to your cause.
我为您的复国大业召集了比兹伯利家族
House Peasebury.
比兹伯利家族
House Musgood. House Musgood.
穆斯古德家族 穆斯古德家族
And House Haigh. House Haigh.
海伊家族 海伊家族
They don’t have enough men between them to raid a pantry.
他们的人加起来还不够打劫一间膳房
Westeros is not the world, Your Grace.
不用局限于维斯特洛 陛下
We need to look east for ships and men.
我们应该去东方寻找船只和士兵
skilled soldiers fight for the Golden Company.
黄金团麾下有一万精兵,
The Golden Company? They’ve never broken a contract.
黄金团 他们从不毁约
They’re sellswords.
他们是佣兵
We’re willing to use blood magic to put you on the throne,
我们愿意用血魔法助您登上王座
but we’re not willing to pay men to fight?
却不愿意花钱雇人打仗吗
Now the Red Woman’s magic is real.
红袍女的魔法是真的
Her visions and prophecies may be, too,
她的预言和看到的幻象或许也是真的
but I’ve never heard of visions and prophecies winning a war.
但我没听说过靠幻象和预言就能赢得战争
Soldiers win wars. Soldiers on the ground.
赢得战争的是士兵 上战场的士兵
It’s dirty on the ground.
战场可一点儿也不干净
We don’t have any gold.
我们没有金子
Not yet.
目前没有
If I do not press my claim,
如果我不宣扬正统
my claim will be forgotten.
我的正统必将被遗忘
I will not become a page in someone else’s history book.
我不会被记在别人著写的史书里
I’m running out of time, Ser Davos.
我的时间不多了 戴佛斯爵士
Which means you’re running out of time.
这意味着你的时间不多了
You’re late.
你迟到了
I’m sorry, Princess.
抱歉 公主殿下
I thought you weren’t coming.
我以为你不来了
The Hand of the King doesn’t have much leisure time.
御前首相无暇分♥身
You won’t be a very good Hand
好首相不会把
if you see the word knight and say “Kanigit.”
“骑士”念成”骑土”
That happened once, weeks ago.
只有一次 好几周前了
You’re your father’s daughter, no mistake.
真是有其父必有其女
Bloody relentless, the both of you.
你们俩太狠了
It’s a new one today. Lots of tricky words.
今天是一本新书 有很多不好认的词
But I think you can manage.
但我觉得你能应付
You’ll never read well if you move your lips.
默读永远无法长进
That’s how children do it.
孩子就是这样学习的
The Life and Adventures of Elyo Grivas
《布拉佛斯首席剑士”
First Sword of Braavos.”
埃里奥·格雷瓦斯传》
Thank you very much.
谢谢鼓励
I like this one. It’s full of sword fights and pirates.
我喜欢这本 有很多比剑和海盗的情节
You were a pirate once.
你以前当过海盗
No, I was never a pirate. I was a smuggler.
不 我不是海盗 我是走私贩
What’s the difference?
有什么区别
Well, if you’re a famous smuggler,
如果你是个出名的走私贩
you’re not doing it right.
证明你很失败
My father says a criminal is a criminal.
我父亲说罪犯就是罪犯
Your father lacks an appreciation
你父亲不懂得分辨
of the finer points of bad behavior.
坏人坏事的细微差别
So do the Braavosi.
布拉佛斯人也是
You’ve sailed to Braavos? Of course.
你去过布拉佛斯 当然
Almost got beheaded by a First Sword of Braavos.
差点被一位布拉佛斯首席剑士砍了头
I tried to explain to him
我试着向他解释
the difference between pirates and smugglers,
海盗和走私贩的区别
but he didn’t seem any more
但他与你的父亲一样
interested in the distinction than your father.
对两者的区别不是很感兴趣
I suppose if you work for the Iron Bank of Braavos
也是 如果你为布拉佛斯的铁金库干活
and each one of your gold barges is worth half a kingdom,
你的每一艘黄金驳船都价值连城
you tend not to be overly concerned with the kind of distinction
当然就不太关心这些小小的差异
What was that for? I need you to write a message.
为什么亲我 我要你写封信
You should write it yourself. It’s good practice.
你应该自己写 趁机练习一下
It’s too important for me.
这信对我太重要了
I need a smart person to do it. Go on.
我需要个聪明人来写 来吧
To the offices of the Iron Bank of Braavos
维斯特洛唯一的真王史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
from Stannis Baratheon the one true king of Westeros.
致布拉佛斯铁金库之负责人
But that’s not you.
可你不是国王
I need to get their attention.
我要引起他们重视
Go on. Write.
继续 写吧
He’s seen some adventures, hasn’t he?
他已经见多识广了 对吧
Precious little thing. Thank you.
可爱的小家伙 谢谢
What’s his name? Sam.
他叫什么 山姆
Lovely.
好听
That the daddy?
那是他父亲吗
No.
不是
Where’s the daddy?
他的父亲在哪儿
He’s dead.
他死了
Oh. Where you from?
你从哪儿来
North of here.
北边
North of here?
北边
You a fucking wildling?
你♥他♥妈是个野人
Only room and board? That’s right.
只要管吃管住 对
She’ll clean and cook
她可以打扫 做饭
and look after the other girls’ babies.
照顾其他姑娘的孩子
Could find other work for her, too.
我可以给她找别的活儿
No other work. There’d be money.
不做别的 有钱赚
Give you a piece of it.
你可以分成
No other work.
不做别的
I promise to come back and visit whenever I can.
我保证一有空就过来看你
You’ll be safer here.
你在这里更安全
Who’s gonna protect you at Castle Black? Me?
在黑城堡谁来保护你 我吗
You protected me north of the Wall.
你在长城以北保护过我
This is different.
这不一样
They’re brothers of the Night’s Watch
他们都是守夜人兄弟
and I can’t just stab them in the back
我不能横刀相向
and I can’t run away, which is what we did at Craster’s.
也不能像在卡斯特家里那样一走了之
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
It’s for the best.
这是最好的法子
Best for you.
对你最好
Oh, Gilly.
吉莉
Please don’t.
不要这样
Greedy.
真贪心
No?
不想要吗
I’m sorry. You’re lovely,
恕我冒昧 您美丽动人
I just never acquired the taste.
只是我向来品不得如此佳味
You’re calling my beauty an acquired taste?
你竟然说我的美人是道菜
That’s quite all right, lover. It’s more for you.
不碍的 爱人 我的美味供你专享
Your loss.
人生的损失呀
You like them both the same?
您都一样喜欢吗
Boys and girls? Does that surprise you?
姑娘和小伙 很吃惊吗
Everyone has a preference.
人人都有偏好
Then everyone is missing half the world’s pleasure.
那么人人都错失了世间一半的愉悦
The gods made that and it delights me.
诸神造彼物 我心欢喜
The gods made this
诸神造此物
and it delights me.
我心同样欢喜
When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne.
战事面前 我站在多恩一边
When it comes to love, I don’t choose sides.
但情事面前 我心无芥蒂
I hope I have as much stamina when I’m your age.
希望我到您这年纪也一样生龙活虎
What are you, ?
你多大 二十五岁
Children.
黄毛孩子
Someday, if you’re lucky,
若你幸运
you will wake up and realize you are old.
有天醒来会发现自己垂垂老矣
That pretty ass of yours will sag.
这丰满的屁♥股瘪下去
Your belly will grow soft and your back will ache in the night
肚皮颓然松弛 夜夜深受背痛的苦楚
and gray hairs will sprout from your ears.
鬓角华发渐生
No one will want you anymore.
没人还想要你
Make sure you fucked your fill before that day.
在那天到来之前 一定要操尽兴
Did you?
那您呢
He is a prince of Dorne.
他是堂堂多恩亲王
Girls and boys will line up
姑娘小伙们会排着队等他临幸
to fuck him till the day he dies.
直到他死去那天
They will all have to line up behind you.
他们全都得排在你后面
Prince Oberyn. Lord Tywin.
奥柏伦亲王 泰温公爵
May we have the room?
能否单独谈谈
Call my name if you need me, lover.
随时召唤我 爱人
Would you like to sit?
请坐吧
No, thank you.
不了 多谢
Some wine?
来点酒
No, thank you.
不了 多谢
I’m sorry about your grandson. Are you?
你外孙的事 我深感遗憾 是吗
I don’t believe that a child is responsible for the sins of his father.
我认为孩子不应为父亲的罪行担责
Or his grandfather.
遑论外祖父的
An awful way to die.
这种死法太惨
Which way is that?
怎么个死法
Are you interrogating me, Lord Tywin?
泰温公爵 你这是审问我吗
Some believe the king choked.
有人说国王是噎死的
Some believe the sky is blue because we live
有人说天空是蓝色 因为我们住在
inside the eye of a blueeyed giant.
蓝眼巨人的眼睛里
The king was poisoned.
国王是被毒杀的
I hear you studied poisons at the Citadel.
听说你在学城研习过毒药
I did. This is why I know.
正是 所以我知道
Your hatred for my family is rather well known.
而你对我家族的仇恨也是尽人皆知
You arrive at the capital, an expert in poisoning,
你这样的用毒高手刚到王城
some days later my grandson dies of poisoning.
几天后我外孙便被毒杀
Rather suspicious.
着实让人起疑
Why haven’t you thrown me in a dungeon?
那为何还不把我关进地牢呢
You spoke with Tyrion in this very brothel
你初来那日 曾在这家妓院
on the day that you arrived.
与提利昂会面
What did you discuss?
你们谈了什么
You think we conspired together?
你是说我们合谋弑君
What did you discuss?
你们谈了什么
The death of my sister.
我姐姐的死
For which you blame me.
你认为罪责在我
She was raped and murdered by the Mountain.
她被魔山先奸后杀
The Mountain follows your orders.
魔山是奉你的命令行事
Of course I blame you.
我当然要怪在你头上
Here I stand unarmed, unguarded.
我现在手无寸铁 未带护卫
Should I be concerned?
是否性命堪虞
You are unarmed and unguarded
你敢手无寸铁 不带护卫就进来
because you know me better than that.
是因为你了解我的为人
I am a man of reason.
我是明白人
If I cut your throat today,
我要是今天割你喉♥咙
I will be drawn and quartered tomorrow.
明天就会被五马分尸
Men at war commit all kinds of crimes
战场无情 下人所犯的罪行
without their superiors’ knowledge.
统帅也未必知晓
So you deny involvement in Elia’s murder?
这么说你认为自己与伊莉亚的死无关
Categorically.
毫不相关
I would like to speak with the Mountain.
我要见魔山
I’m sure he would enjoy speaking with you.
他肯定乐意见你
He might not enjoy it as much as he thinks he would.
等到见了面 他怕是乐不起来了
I could arrange for this meeting.
我可以安排你们会面
But you want something in return.
但你要回报
There will be a trial for my son.
我儿子的审判快要开始了
And as custom dictates,
根据习俗
three judges will render a verdict.
须有三名法官方可开审
I will preside.
我来主持
Mace Tyrell will serve as the second judge.
梅斯·提利尔是第二法官
I would like you to be the third.
我想请你担任第三法官
Why?
为何
Not long ago, the Tyrells sided with Renly Baratheon.
不久前 提利尔家族还拥护蓝礼·拜拉席恩
Declared themselves enemies of the throne.
公然与王权为敌
Now they are our strongest allies.
现在他们是我们最坚定的盟友
Well, you made the Tyrell girl a queen.
你让提利尔家的丫头当了王后
Asking me to judge at your son’s trial isn’t quite as tempting.
却让我做审判你儿子的法官 不怎么诱人呢
I will also invite you to sit on the small council
我还要邀你参议国事
to serve as one of the new king’s principal advisors.
成为新王的御前顾问
I never realized you had such respect for Dorne, Lord Tywin.
没想到你如此看重多恩 泰温公爵
We are not the Seven Kingdoms until Dorne returns to the fold.
少了多恩 七大王国便名不副实
The king is dead. The Greyjoys are in open rebellion.
国王驾崩 葛雷乔伊家起兵叛乱
A wildling army marches on the Wall.
野人大军攻向绝境长城
And in the East, a Targaryen girl has three dragons.
远在东方 坦格利安家的孤女养了三条龙
Before long, she will turn her eyes to Westeros.
不用多久 她就会打起维斯特洛的主意
Only the Dornish managed to resist
只有多恩人顽强抵御了
Aegon Targaryen and his dragons.
伊耿·坦格利安和他的巨龙
You’re saying you need us?
你是说你需要我们
That must be hard for you to admit.
你能承认这点一定相当不易
We need each other.
我们需要对方
You help me serve justice to the king’s assassins
你帮我制裁谋害国王的凶手
and I will help you serve justice to Elia’s.
我就帮你为伊莉亚主持公道
Podrick.
波德瑞克
Apologies for the stench.
这里太臭 实在抱歉
I brought you some wine, my lord,
我本来给您带了酒 大人
but they took it from me.
但被他们搜走了
A noble effort.
你尽力了
They didn’t find the candles, though.
不过他们没搜到蜡烛
A quill, some parchment,
羽毛笔 羊皮纸
duck sausage, almonds,
鸭肉香肠 杏仁
and some hard cheese.
还有硬奶酪
You’re a good lad.
你真是个好小子
Any word of Shae?
有雪伊的消息吗
I’ve heard nothing, my lord.
杳无音信 大人
I suppose that’s a good thing.
这应该是好事
What are they saying about me out there?
外头的人是怎么说我的
You’re to stand trial in a fortnight
您将在两周后接受审判
for murdering the king.
罪名是弑君
Do you believe I murdered Joffrey?
你相信是我杀了乔佛里吗
No, my lord.
我不信 大人
You didn’t?
您没杀他吧
No. Gods, no.
没有 当然没有
The world is a better place without him,
没有他 世界当然更美好
but I had nothing to do with it.
但我和他的死毫不相干
I would like to think
我倒是觉得
if I were arranging a royal assassination,
如果我要刺杀王室成员
I’d plan it in such a way that I wouldn’t be standing there
至少不能在国王死的时候
gawking like a fool when the king died.
傻站在当场发呆
Trial in a fortnight.
两周后受审
Have they announced the judges yet?
他们有没有宣布法官的人选
Your father. Of course.
您父亲 这是自然
Mace Tyrell.
梅斯·提利尔
Who will vote exactly as my father tells him to vote.
唯我父亲马首是瞻的家伙
And Prince Oberyn of Dorne.
以及多恩的奥柏伦亲王
Oberyn?
奥柏伦
Give it to my father.
我父亲这点真叫人佩服
He never fails to take advantage of a family tragedy.
家族惨剧也会成为他谋划的契机
I’m supposed to get a list of names from you, my lord.
您可以告诉我一些名字 大人
Anyone who might testify on your behalf.
凡是能为您作证的人都行
Oh, I can call my own witnesses?
原来我还可以传召证人
How generous of them.
他们还真大方
Very well, my wife. Sansa.
那好 我妻子 珊莎
My lord, she’s gone.
大人 她不见了
Gone? No one’s seen her since the wedding.
不见了 婚礼后就再没人见过她
You don’t think she…
您是不是认为她…
No one had more cause to kill Joffrey than Sansa,
没人比珊莎更有理由杀死乔佛里
but the girl is no assassin.
但那女孩可不是当杀手的料
Whoever killed the king wanted me to lose my head for it.
杀害国王的人还希望我因此掉脑袋
And with my wife’s disappearance,
再加上我妻子的失踪
it makes me seem that much more guilty.
使得我的罪名确凿无疑
Podrick. Yes, my lord?
波德瑞克 请吩咐 大人
They’ll be following you now. Who will?
他们会跟踪你 谁
I don’t know. They. They. The ominous they.
我不知道 就是他们 居心不良的人
The man pulling the strings. Or woman. My father.
不知是男是女的幕后黑手 我父亲
Maybe Joffrey was too much work for him.
或许对他而言 乔佛里太过任性妄为
Sweet Tommen will be so much easier to handle.
而乖孩子托曼更容易控制
Whenever something bad happens to me,
每次只要我有什么麻烦
I assume it’s my sister that had a hand in it.
我老姐肯定脱不了干系
But say what you will of Cersei,
可瑟曦纵有千般不好
she loves her children.
她爱自己的孩子
She is the only one
她是唯一一个
I’m certain had nothing to do with this murder.
我敢肯定和这次谋杀毫不相干的人
Which makes it unique as King’s Landing murders go.
这真是君临唯一一起与她无关的谋杀
Any other witnesses, my lord?
还有别的证人吗 大人
Varys could vouch for me if he dared.
如果瓦里斯的胆儿够大 他也可以替我担保
He’s already been called as a witness for the queen.
他已经是太后的传召证人了
Of course.
我早该想到了
Fetch Bronn. I have a job for him.
把波隆找来 我有活儿给他干
I’ve already asked, my lord.
我已经问过了 大人
They won’t let him see you. Why not?
他们不准他见您 为什么
They say he’s a known cutthroat and your close associate.
他们说他是个杀手 而且和您关系密切
He’s under investigation himself.
他也在接受调查
And my brother? Will they at least allow me to see Jaime?
我老哥呢 他们好歹让我见见詹姆吧
I’ll ask, my lord.
我去问 大人
There’s something else, my lord.
还有件事 大人
A man, I didn’t know his face,
有个我不认识的人
he came to ask if I’d testify against you.
他来问我能不能出庭指证您
Said I’d be named Ser Podrick Payne
如果我告诉法官您买过一种叫扼死者的毒药
if I told the judges you’d bought a poison called the Strangler.
就能成为波德瑞克·派恩爵士
Ser Podrick Payne?
波德瑞克·派恩爵士
Has a nice ring to it. What did you tell him?
这头衔挺好听 你是怎么跟他说的
I didn’t tell them anything, my lord.
我什么都没说 大人
Are you going to accept their offer?
你打算接受他们的条件吗
My lord.
大人
Testifying against me wasn’t a suggestion.
指证我可不是简单的提议
If they can’t tempt you with honey,
他们要是发现软的不行
they’ll choose something less sweet.
就会对你来硬的
You’ve been good to me, my lord.
您向来待我不薄 大人
Pod, the trial’s in a fortnight.
波德 两周后就要进行审判
They’ll want an answer before that.
他们在此之前要得到你的答复
I already gave them an answer, my lord.
我已经答复过他们了 大人
I will not have you dying on my behalf.
我不准你因我而死
Do you hear me?
你听清了吗
If I have to take that long walk to the executioner’s block,
如果我到时候免不了要上刑场
I don’t want to see your head already mounted.
可不希望看到你的人头先挂了上去
My lord. Pod, I am giving you an order.
大人 波德 我是在命令你
Go and find my brother. Tell him I need him.
去找我老哥 就说我要见他
And get yourself out of King’s Landing before it’s too late.
趁现在还来得及 快些离开君临
Pod!
波德
This is farewell.
在此别过
Farewell, my lord.
别了 大人
Pod.
波德
There has never lived a more loyal squire.
世上从无你这般忠心的侍从
Mother says it’s time to eat.
母亲说该吃饭了
What’s she got boiling? Wait. Wait. Let me guess.
她煮了什么 等等 让我猜猜
Potatoes. Potatoes.
土豆 土豆
Well, no one boils a potato better than your mom. She got
没人比你母亲更会煮土豆了 她…
The wildlings!
是野人
Guymon!
盖蒙
Hide.
躲起来
Hide!
快躲起来
You know how to get to Castle Black? Yes. Yes.
你知道怎么去黑城堡吗 知道 知道
Those your parents?
那是你爸妈吗
Open your eyes.
睁开你的眼睛
I’m going to eat them.
我要吃了他们
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
I’m going to eat your dead mama
我要吃掉你死去的妈妈
and I’m going to eat your dead papa.
还要吃掉你死去的爸爸
Go tell the crows at Castle Black.
你去告诉黑城堡的乌鸦
We need to teach them a lesson
必须教训教训他们
about the way we deal with their kind.
叫他们知道我们的手段
Aye! Aye!
是 是
Three dozen bodies with slit throats tossed off the top of the Wall.
从长城上扔几十条割了喉♥咙的尸体下去
Seems like that would be a good lesson. Aye!
他们没准就学乖了 对头
If we go after them, we’ll be giving them what they want.
如果我们出兵追击 那便正中他们下怀
They want to draw us out, pick us off a few at a time.
他们就希望引我们出击 一口一口啃掉我们
We have just over men.
我们不过一百来人
And that’s including stewards and builders.
这还算上了事务官和工匠
And me. We can’t afford to lose a single man.
还有我 一个人都损失不起
We must remember our first responsibility.
我们必须牢记最重要的责任
We are the watchers on the Wall.
我们是长城上的守卫
There’s got to be a way to protect them.
可我们必须想办法保护他们
You’re a champion of the common people, Lord Snow.
你最受百姓拥戴 雪诺大人
What do you say to Brother Pyp’s proposition?
你怎么看派普兄弟的意见
Mance Rayder is coming.
曼斯·雷德大军压境
If the wildlings breach the Wall,
如果野人突破了长城
they’ll roll over everything and everyone for , miles
势必沿途烧杀掳掠 一路风卷残云
before they reach an army that can stop them.
千里之内没有一支像样的军队拦得住
We need to shore up Castle Black
我们必须加固黑城堡
and we need to defend the Wall.
我们必须守住长城
That is our job.
这是我们的职责
Rangers returning.
游骑兵归来
Help him.
快去帮他
Thought you’d have blue eyes by now.
还以为你早变蓝眼睛了
What took you so long?
怎么这么久才回来
We were held up. By what?
我们身不由己 为什么
Chains.
因为铁链子
We were guests of the mutineers at Craster’s Keep.
卡斯特堡垒里的叛徒拿我们当座上宾
And the mutineers stayed? They’re not going anywhere.
叛徒没走吗 他们哪儿都不去
They’ve got Craster’s food and his wives.
卡斯特的粮食和老婆都归他们了
Poor girls.
可怜的姑娘们
Never thought they’d miss their daddy.
还不如老爹在世的时候呢
Karl’s running things now.
现在那边卡尔是头儿
He’s the one who put a knife through Craster’s mouth.
就是他把刀插♥进卡斯特的嘴
We need to ride north and kill them all.
我们必须赶到北边杀了他们
We just went over this, boy.
这事刚才已经否了 小子
Justice can wait. It’s not about justice.
以后再制裁他们 这跟制裁叛徒没关系
I told the wildlings we had over , men at Castle Black alone.
我当时告诉野人 黑城堡有上千人驻守
Karl and the others know the truth as well as we do.
卡尔他们知道我们的底细
How long do you think they’ll keep that information to themselves
你觉得等野人一颗一颗拔他们的指甲时
when the wildlings are peeling their fingernails off?
这个秘密能在他们嘴里守多久
Mance has all he needs to crush us, he just doesn’t know it yet.
曼斯的实力足以打垮我们 只是他还不知道
As soon as he gets his hands on them, he will.
等他找到了那些叛徒 一切都明白了
Then he’ll throw his full strength at us.
到时候他必定全力攻来
And even if every one of us kills wildlings,
就算我们每人能杀掉一百个野人
there’s still not a thing we can do to stop them.
也还是挡不住他们的进攻
I don’t think I can kill wildlings.
我怕是杀不了一百个野人
Are they attacking?
他们要进攻吗
A single rider.
一个骑兵
A champion of Meereen.
弥林的冠军
They want you to send your own champion against him.
他们希望您派出我方的冠军迎战他
What is he doing?
他这是做什么
I believe he means to…
我看他是要…
He says that we’re an army of men without man parts.
他说我们军队的男人缺了男人的东西
He claims you are no woman at all, but a man who…
他说您根本不是女人 而是一个…
hides his cock in his own asshole.
命根子缩在屁♥眼里的男人
Ignore him, Your Grace. These are meaningless words.
不必理会毫无意义的挑衅之辞 陛下
They’re not meaningless if half the city
若是我们要争取的半数民众
you intend to take is listening to them.
都在听的挑衅之辞 那就不能说毫无意义
I have something to say to the people of Meereen.
我有话对弥林人民说
First, I will need this one to be quiet.
不过 先要让这家伙闭嘴
Do I have a champion?
我可有迎战的冠军
请赐我这个荣誉 龙之母
我绝不辜负您
你是无垢者的指挥官
我不能拿你冒险
Your Grace, I’ve won more single combats than any man alive.
陛下 论单打独斗这世上数我最在行
Which is why you must remain by my side.
所以你更应当留在我身边
I’ve been by your side longer than any of them, Khaleesi.
我在您身边的时间最长 卡丽熙
Let me stand for you today as well.
今日让我为您出战
You are my most trusted advisor,
你是我最信任的顾问
my most valued general, and my dearest friend.
最器重的将领 最珍视的朋友
I will not gamble with your life.
我不能赌上你的性命
I was the last to join your army.
我最晚加入您麾下
I’m not your general or a member of your Queensguard
我不是将领 不是女王铁卫
or the commander of your Unsullied.
也不是无垢者的指挥官
My mother was a whore. I come from nothing.
我母亲是妓♥女 我从尘埃中来
And before long, I will return to nothing.
不久以后 也将回尘埃中去
Let me kill this man for you.
让我为您杀掉那人
Very well.
很好
You have quite an audience.
你的观众可不少
Make it worth their while.
要让他们大开眼界
He is very brave, Your Grace.
他很勇敢 陛下
Yes, win or lose, as long as the whole city is watching.
是的 全城人都在见证这场较量的胜负
You sure you don’t want a horse?
你真的不用骑马
Why would I want a horse?
为什么要骑马
Horses are faster than men.
马的速度比人快
Horses are dumber than men.
马比人笨