Well struck.
打得好
Well struck, Dog.
打得好 好狗
Did you like that?
你喜欢吗
It was well struck, Your Grace.
打得挺好 陛下
I already said it was well struck.
打得好 这是我说过的
Yes, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
Who’s next?
下一个是谁
Lothor Brune,
罗索·布伦
freerider in the service of Lord Baelish.
效力于贝里席大人麾下的自由骑手
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard.
霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士
Ser Dontos the Red of House Hollard!
霍拉德家族的红骑士唐托斯爵士
Here I am.
我来了
Here I am.
我来了
Sorry, Your Grace.
抱歉 陛下
My deepest apologies.
实在抱歉
Are you drunk? No.
你喝多了吗 没
Uh, no. No, Your Grace.
没 没有 陛下
I had two cups of wine. Two cups?
就喝了两杯 两杯
That’s not much at all.
的确不算多
Please, have another cup.
请 再来一杯
Are you sure, Your Grace?
您说真的吗 陛下
Yes. To celebrate my name day.
当然 为庆祝我的命名日
Have two. Have as much as you like.
来两杯 想喝多少喝多少
I would be honored, Your Grace.
荣幸之至 陛下
Ser Meryn, help Ser Dontos celebrate my name day.
马林爵士 帮唐托斯爵士庆祝我的命名日
See that he drinks his fill.
灌饱他的肚子
You can’t.
您不能这样
What did you say?
你说什么
Did you say I can’t?
你说我不能这样
I only meant it would be bad luck
我只是觉得 在您的命名日杀人
to kill a man on your name day.
会给您招来厄运
What kind of stupid peasant’s superstition…
什么乱七八糟的迷信说法
The girl is right.
这女孩说得没错
What a man sows on his name day
俗话说命名日播下的种子
he reaps all year.
一整年都会结果
Take him away.
把他带走
I’ll have him killed tomorrow, the fool.
我明天再杀他 这蠢材
He is.
的确
A fool you’re so clever to see it.
他就是蠢材 您一眼就看了出来
He’ll make a much better fool than a knight.
相比起骑士 他更适合当弄臣
He doesn’t deserve the mercy of a quick death.
这种蠢材不配死得干净利落
Did you hear My Lady, Ser Dontos?
听见小姐的话了吗 唐托斯爵士
From this day, you’ll be my new fool.
从今天起 你就是我的新弄臣
Thank you, Your Grace.
感谢您 陛下
And you, My Lady, thank you.
还有您 小姐 谢谢您
Beloved nephew.
亲爱的外甥
We looked for you on the battlefield.
我们在战场上到处找您
You were nowhere to be found.
可怎么也找不到
I’ve been here, ruling the kingdoms.
我一直在这儿 治理国家
What a fine job you’ve done.
确实治理得好哇
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
More beautiful than ever.
越发漂亮了
And you! You you’re going to be bigger than the Hound,
还有你 以后肯定比猎狗还要高大
but much better looking.
但是帅气得多
This one doesn’t like me.
这家伙不喜欢我
Can’t imagine why.
还真是意外
We heard you were dead.
我们听说你死了
I’m glad you’re not dead.
我很高兴你没死
Me, too, dear.
我也高兴 好孩子
Death is so boring, especially now
死了多无聊 尤其是现在
with so much excitement in the world.
到处都很热闹
My Lady, I’m sorry for your loss.
小姐 我对您的不幸深感遗憾
Her loss?
她的不幸
Her father was a confessed traitor.
她父亲是人所共知的叛国贼
But still her father.
但终究是她父亲
Surely having so recently lost your own beloved father
您最近刚死了亲爱的父亲
you can sympathize.
应当能理解
My father was a traitor.
我父亲是叛徒
My mother and brother are traitors, too.
我母亲和哥哥也是叛徒
I am loyal to my beloved Joffrey.
我绝对忠于我所深爱的乔佛里
Of course you are.
毫无疑问
Well, enjoy your name day, Your Grace.
祝您命名日愉快 陛下
Wish I could stay and celebrate,
真希望我能跟你们一起庆祝
but there is work to be done.
不过还有正事要忙
What work?
什么正事
Why are you here?
你来这里做什么
The raven arrived from the Citadel this morning, Your Grace.
今早从学城来的信鸦到了 太后
The conclave has met, considered reports
学城召开枢机会 根据七国学士
from Maesters all over the Seven Kingdoms,
所做的观测和报告
and declared this great summer done at last.
宣告长夏终结
The longest summer in living memory.
这个夏天是人们记忆中最长的一次
The peasants say, a long summer means
民间普遍认为 长夏之后的冬季
an even longer winter. A common superstition.
更为漫长 那是迷信的说法
We have enough wheat for a five year winter.
我们储备的小麦足够支撑五年
If it lasts any longer,
要是冬天再长点
we’ll have fewer peasants.
农夫的数量就要减少了
The city’s drowning in refugees, Your Grace, fleeing the war.
太后 城里挤满了逃避战祸的难民
We have nowhere to house them.
我们没有地方安置他们
And with winter coming, it’ll only get worse.
随着冬天临近 情况只会更糟
You command the City Watch, do you not, Lord Slynt?
你是都城守卫队长吧 史林特大人
I do, Your Grace.
没错 太后
And are you not a Lord at my command?
作为朝臣 你是否听命于我
I owe my title and lands to your generosity, Your Grace.
我的头衔和封地都是拜您所赐 太后
Then do your job. Shut the gates to the peasants.
那就守好本分 不要让难民进城
They belong in the field, not our capital.
他们的家在村野 不在都城
Yes, Your Grace.
遵命 太后
Don’t get up.
不必起身了
More ravishing than ever, big sister.
越来越迷人了 姐姐
War agrees with you.
打仗让你容光焕发啦
Forgive the interruption. Carry on.
原谅我中途打断 请继续
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Ah, it’s been a remarkable journey.
这趟旅程真是非同凡响啊
I pissed off the edge of the Wall,
我朝长城外撒了泡尿
I slept in a sky cell,
睡过天牢
I fought with the hill tribes…
跟高山氏族并肩战斗
so many adventures,
经历许多冒险
so much to be thankful for.
心怀很多感激呀
What are you doing here? This is the small council.
你来做什么 这是御前会议
Yes. Well I, do believe, the Hand of the King,
没错 可是我相信所有御前会议
is welcome at all small council meetings.
都该欢迎国王之手参加
Our father is Hand of the King.
我们父亲才是国王之手
Yes, but in his absence…
没错 但他不在的时候…
Your father has named Lord Tyrion
您父亲任命提利昂大人
to serve as Hand in his stead while he fights.
在他征战期间代任首相
Out! All of you out!
出去 都给我出去
I would like to know how you tricked father into this.
我想知道你怎么骗得父亲做出这个决定
If I were capable of tricking father,
我要是有本事骗得过父亲
I’d be emperor of the world by now.
早就统治世界了
You brought this on yourself.
这都是你自找的
I’ve done nothing.
我什么都没做
Quite right you did nothing
很对 你袖手旁观
when your son called for Ned Stark’s head.
眼看着你儿子要了奈德·史塔克的脑袋
Now the entire North has risen up against us.
现在整个北境都起兵造反
I tried to stop it. Did you? You failed.
我试过阻止他 是吗 你失败了
That bit of theater will haunt our family for a generation.
这场闹剧的后果会困扰我们家族整整一代人
Robb Stark is a child.
罗柏·史塔克不过是黄口小儿
Who’s won every battle he’s fought.
一个每战必胜的黄口小儿
Do you understand we’re losing the war?
你明不明白我们正在输掉战争
What do you know about warfare? Nothing.
你又懂什么战事 一无所知
But I know people.
可是我懂得人心
And I know that our enemies hate each other
我知道我们的敌人彼此仇视
almost as much as they hate us.
其程度不亚于对我们的憎恨
Joffrey is King. Joffrey is King.
乔佛里是国王 乔佛里是国王
You are here to advise him.
你是来辅佐他的
I’m only here to advise him.
我只是来辅佐他的
And if the King listens to what I say,
如果国王乐意听我的建议
the King might just get his Uncle Jaime back.
他应当把詹姆舅舅弄回来
How?
怎么做
You love your children.
你爱你的孩子
It’s your one redeeming quality.
这是你为数不多的优点
That and your cheekbones.
还有你的脸蛋
The Starks love their children as well.
史塔克家也深爱他们的孩子
And we have two of them. One.
而我们手里有两个 是一个
One? Arya, little animal… she disappeared.
一个 艾莉亚那小畜生 她消失了
Disappeared? What, in a puff of smoke?
消失 一股烟溜走了吗
We had three Starks to trade.
我们本来有三个史塔克可以交换
You chopped one’s head off and let another escape.
你们砍了其中一个的头 又让另一个跑了
Father will be furious.
父亲会勃然大怒
It must be odd for you…
你一定很不习惯
to be the disappointing child.
成为让他失望的孩子
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
大人 愿旧神护佑您的兄长
and all our northern sons.
和所有北境子弟
The walls of my holdfast will not stand the winter.
我城堡的墙壁已经挨不过冬天
The stones were last mortared in the time of King Aerys,
石墙上次抹浆还是在伊里斯国王时期
and I’m afraid the masons today
我恐怕如今的泥瓦匠
are not fit to carry their fathers’ hammers.
已经不具备他们父辈的技艺
When I was a boy, I remember seeing them
我还记得儿时的一个夏天
put up a new tower at Torrhen’s Square in a summer.
在托伦方城建起了一幢新塔楼
Men worked back then.
那才是汉子们干的活
Today, my Holdfast looks like it was built by drunk children.
如今我的城堡看上去就像醉酒的小儿所建
At night you can hear the wind howling through the gaps.
夜晚可以听见风在缝隙里嚎叫
And the Gods forbid it rains.
要是赶上雨天 诸神慈悲
Why, I might as well sleep beneath a waterfall.
我就像睡在了瀑布下面
Maintenance of a Holdfast
城堡的修葺
generally falls to the lord of that Holdfast.
通常由该城堡领主自行负责
Generally, yes,
通常是这样没错
but I’ve sent all the young men off
可我把所有的年轻人都派走
to fight Robb Stark’s war.
去跟罗柏·史塔克打他的仗了
King Robb. And it’s not his war.
是罗柏国王 而且不是他想打仗
He didn’t choose it.
他是被迫起兵
Maybe not, My Lord,
或许吧 大人
but he called in his Banners and took the men.
可是他召集封臣 把人都带走了
Joffrey killed my father,
乔佛里杀了我父亲
your liege lord.
你效忠的领主
Do you remember your vows, Ser?
你还记得自己的誓言吗 爵士
Of course I remember!
我当然记得
We can spare four masons for a week, My Lord.
大人 我们可以拨四个泥瓦匠去帮工一周
Will that be sufficient to repair your walls?
应当足以修复您的城墙了吧
I… I believe it will.
我想可以了
We didn’t want him here all day, did we?
我们总不希望他在这里闹一天 对吧
I didn’t like the way he was talking about Robb.
我不喜欢他那样说罗柏
Nor did I.
我也不喜欢
But listening to people you’d rather not listen to
可是倾听你不喜欢的人的言论
is one of your responsibilities as Lord of Winterfell.
是临冬城领主的职责
Lord Portan.
波坦大人
My Lord, may the Old Gods watch over your brother
大人 愿旧神护佑您的兄长
and all our northern sons.
和所有北境子弟
Boil this for an hour and drink the tea.
把这叶子煮一个钟头 喝了药汤
Makes all your pain go away.
一身疼痛全消
Don’t have any pain.
我哪里都不疼
Lucky for you.
那是你的幸运
That way.
那边
You’ve been having those dreams again.
你又做那些梦啦
I don’t dream.
我不做梦
Everyone dreams.
人都会做梦
I don’t.
我不做梦
Heard some of the men talking about the comet.
我听到有些人谈论彗星
They say it’s an omen.
说是一种预兆
They say it means Robb will win a great victory in the South.
预示着罗柏会在南方打场大胜仗
Did they?
是吗
I heard some other fools say it’s Lannister Red.
还有些傻瓜说红色是兰尼斯特的颜色
Means the Lannisters will rule all Seven Kingdoms before long.
预示着不久之后兰尼斯特将会统治七国
Heard a stableboy say it’s the color of blood
俺听马房小弟说 那是血的颜色
to mark the death of your father.
纪念你父亲的死
The stars don’t fall for men.
彗星才不会因为凡人出现
The red comet means one thing, boy
小子 红彗星只意味着一件事
dragons.
龙
The dragons are all dead.
龙都死了
They’ve been dead for centuries.
几百年前就死了
What did your brother say about them, Khaleesi?
您哥哥怎么说 卡丽熙
He said they ate meat.
他说龙吃肉
He didn’t tell you what kind of meat?
他没有说是什么肉吗
My brother didn’t know anything about dragons.
我哥哥根本不懂得龙
He didn’t know anything about anything.
他什么都不懂
She was Drogo’s first gift to me.
她是卓戈送给我的第一份礼物
I remember.
我记得
I promised to protect them.
我答应过要保护他们
Promised them their enemies would die screaming.
发誓要让他们的敌人哀嚎而死
How do I make starvation scream?
可我怎么敌得过饥荒
A trick I never learned, I’m afraid.
恐怕我也束手无策
Does it ever end?
荒原有尽头吗
This is further east than I’ve ever been.
我从未向东走过这么远
But, yes, Khaleesi,
但肯定有尽头 卡丽熙
everything ends, even the red waste.
万物皆有尽头 即便是红色荒原
And you’re sure there’s no other way?
你确定没有别的路可以走吗
If we go south to the land of the Lazarheen,
若我们往南走 到拉扎林
the Lamb Men will kill us and take your dragons.
羊人会杀掉我们 抢走你的龙
If we go west to the Dothraki Sea,
若向西去多斯拉克海
the first Khalasar we meet
遇到的第一个卡拉♥萨
will kill us and take your dragons.
一样会杀掉我们 抢走你的龙
No one will take my dragons.
谁都别想抢走我的龙
They are too weak to fight,
他们太弱小 不能战斗
as are your people.
你的子民也是如此
You must be their strength.
你必须成为他们的勇气之源
As you are mine.
而我的勇气来自于你
吾血之血
拉卡洛 阿戈 科瓦罗 骑上剩下的马
你向东走 你向东南走 你向东北走
我们去找什么呢 卡丽熙
城邦 无论有没有人 还有旅队和旅人 河流湖泊或大海
看红色荒原还有多远 另一边有什么
Rakharo…
拉卡洛
你是我最后的希望 吾血之血
我不会让您失望的 吾血之血
You never have.
你从未让我失望
This is bad time to start.
这种时候尤其不能
Having a rough time of it?
受罪了吗
Nothing’s killed me yet.
还没要我的命
Your ass killed the sledge. You offered me a ride.
你一屁♥股要了雪橇的命 是你让我坐的
I just wanted you to shut up about your damn blisters.
我只是不想听你抱怨该死的水疱
I was born in a place like this.
我出生的地方跟这儿一样
Later, I fell on hard times.
后来就再没有过好日子
Are those girls?
怎么有姑娘
Craster’s daughters.
卡斯特的女儿们
I haven’t seen a girl in six months.
我都半年没见过姑娘了
I’d keep on not seeing them if I were you.
我要是你 就不会盯着她们看
What, he don’t like people messing with his daughters?
怎么 他不喜欢别人动他的女儿吗
He don’t like people messing with his wives.
他那是不喜欢别人动他的老婆
He marries his daughters,
他娶女儿当老婆
and they give him more daughters.
她们给他生更多的女儿
And on and on it goes.
然后再娶再生
That’s foul. It’s beyond foul.
太龌龊了 何止龌龊
All the other wildlings for a hundred leagues have disappeared.
方圆百里的野人全都消失了
Craster’s still here.
卡斯特还在
He must be doing something right.
他肯定干了什么好事
What happens to the boys?
男孩们都哪儿去了
Hmm? He marries his daughters.
什么 他娶了女儿
What does he do with his sons?
那他的儿子呢
He said he planned to stop here
他说中途在这里休息
on his way to the Frostfangs.
然后再去霜雪之牙
People make all sorts of plans.
计划不如变化
I haven’t seen Benjen Stark in three years.
我三年没见过班扬·史塔克了
Haven’t missed him.
一点都不想念他
Always treated me like scum.
他从没拿正眼瞧过我
Haven’t had any good wine for a long time.
很久没有喝到好酒了
You Southerners make good wine, I’ll give you that.
你们南方佬酿酒是好手 这我承认
We’re not Southerners.
我们不是南方佬
Who’s this little girl?
这小娘们儿是谁
You’re prettier than half my daughters.
我那些女儿多半没你漂亮
You got a nice wet twat between your legs?
两腿间长了骚♥逼是吧
What’s your name?
你叫什么
Jon Snow. Snow, eh?
琼恩·雪诺 雪诺啊
Listen to me, bastard.
听好了 杂种
All you lot from south of the Wall, you’re Southerners.
你们这些长城以南的 全是南方佬
But now you’re in the North, the real North.
不过现在你们到北方了 真正的北方
The lad meant no harm.
这小伙子没恶意
I catch that pretty little bastard talking to my daughters…
让我逮到这漂亮的小杂种跟我女儿说话…
No one will talk to your daughters, you have my word.
没人会跟你女儿说话 我向你保证
Now, sit down and shut your mouth.
你给我坐好 闭上嘴巴
You bring any of that good wine with you?
这种好酒你们还有带吗
We did.
有
We passed through six villages on the way here.
我们一路上经过了六座村庄
All six were abandoned.
全都废弃了
Where have all the wildlings gone?
野人都去哪儿了
I could tell you, but I’m thirsty.
我可以告诉你 不过我很渴
There’s a barrel of Dornish wine on the sledge.
雪橇上有一桶多恩葡萄酒
Bring it in here. Yes, commander.
拿进来 遵命 总司令
You want to know where they’ve all gone?
你想知道他们都去哪儿了
North… to join up with Mance Rayder…
北方 追随曼斯·雷德去了
Your old friend.
你的老朋友
He’s no friend of mine.
他不是我的朋友
He broke his vows, betrayed his brothers.
他违背誓言 背叛兄弟
Oh, aye.
是啊
But once he was just a poor black crow.
不过他以前只是穷酸的黑乌鸦
And now he’s King Beyond the Wall.
如今是堂堂塞外之王
He’s been calling himself that for years.
他自称塞外之王好多年了
What’s he king of? A frozen lake somewhere?
统治哪儿 某片冰冻的湖泊吗
That’s a good looking axe.
那把斧子很漂亮
Fresh forged?
新打的吧
Give it here.
拿来
You’ll have another one made at Castle Black.
到黑城堡再给你打一把
Here.
给
Oh, that’s some lovely steel.
真是好钢
You want to know what Mance Rayder is doing?
你想知道曼斯·雷德在做什么吗
Gathering an army.
招兵买马
What I hear, he’s already got more men
我听说 他眼下召集的兵力
than any of your southern kings.
超过你们南方的任何一个国王
And where does he plan marching this army?
他打算用这支军队攻打哪里呢
When you’re all the way north,
身在最北边儿
there’s only one direction to go.
自然只有一个方向可去
These are bad times to be living alone in the wild.
如今时局动荡 独居荒野不太明智啊
The cold winds are rising.
冷风已然吹起
Let them come. My roots are sunk deep.
尽管来吧 我的根基深得很
Wife…
老婆
tell the Lord Crow how content we are.
告诉乌鸦大人我们有多喜欢这地方
This is our place.
这里是我们的土地
Our husband keeps us safe.
我们的丈夫保护我们的安全
Better to live free than die a slave.
自由自在地活 好过受人奴役而死
Don’t it make you jealous, old man,
老头子 是不是眼红了
to see me with all these young wives
我有这么多年轻老婆伺候着
and you with no one to warm your bed?
你连个暖被窝的都没有
We chose different paths.
我们选的路不一样
Oh, aye, and you chose the path with no one but boys on it.
是啊 你那条路上清一色全是小伙子
You’ll be wanting to sleep beneath my roof, I suppose,
你们大概很想住在我的屋檐下吧
and eat me out of pigs.
只怕还想吃光我的猪呢
A roof would be welcome.
有屋檐就再好不过了
It’s been hard riding.
我们走了很长的路
We’ve brought our own food and good steel for you.
我们自备食物还给你带了上好的兵器
Any man lays a hand on one of my wives,
哪只臭手敢碰我老婆一下
he loses the hand.
我就剁了它
And I see this one staring too long,
这小子敢盯着我老婆看
I might just gouge his eyes out.
我就把他眼珠子剜出来
Your roof, your rules.
你的屋檐下 你说了算
Who am I?!
我是谁
Who am I?! Lord commander.
我是谁 总司令大人
And who are you? Jon Snow.
你是谁 琼恩·雪诺
Who are you?
你是谁
Your steward.
您的事务官
You want to lead one day?
想要以后带队吗
Then learn how to follow.
那就先学会跟从
Lord of Light, come to us in our darkness.
光之王 请降临于我们的黑暗之中
We offer you these false Gods.
我们将这些虚伪诸神奉献于您
Take them and cast your light upon us…
请带走他们 将您的光明赐予我们
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
After the long summer,
长夏之后
darkness will fall heavy on the world.
冰冷的黑暗将笼罩世界
The stars will bleed.
星辰泣血
We need to stop her.
我们得阻止她
The cold breath of winter will freeze the seas…
凛冬的寒气将冰冻大海
Not now.
现在不行
And the dead shall rise in the North.
北方的亡者随之复活
All you men were named in the Light of the Seven!
你们全都在七神之光的照耀下命名
Is this how you treat the Gods of your fathers?
现在就这般对待父辈信仰的神灵吗
Are you so eager to spit on your ancestors?
如此迫不及待地唾弃先祖吗
You smell of fear
看你这么恐惧
fear and piss and old bones.
又气又怕的老骨头
Do you want to stop me?
想阻止我吗
Stop me.
来呀
In the ancient books, it’s written
据古书预言
that a warrior will draw a burning sword from the fire.
将有一位战士自烈火中拔出燃烧之剑
And that sword shall be Lightbringer.
此剑便是”光明使者”
Stannis Baratheon,
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
warrior of light,
光明的战士
your sword awaits you.
你的剑正等着你
Lord, cast your light upon us!
真♥主啊 请将您的光明赐予我们
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
For the night is dark and full of terror.
因为长夜黑暗 处处险恶
This woman will lead him into a war he cannot win.
这女人会把他推向一场毫无胜算的战争
Stannis is our king.
史坦尼斯是我们的国王
We follow where he leads,
我们跟他走就是了
even if we don’t like the path. King.
不喜欢也没办法 国王
Since that boar killed his brother,
自从野猪顶死了他哥哥
every lord wants a coronation.
所有领主都想自立为王
I don’t serve the others. I serve Stannis.
别人我不管 我效忠的是史坦尼斯
As do I, but loyal service
我也是 但真正的忠诚
means telling hard truths.
就应当直言善谏
He’s surrounded by fools and fanatics,
他周围尽是傻瓜和信徒
but he trusts you, Davos.
但他信任你 戴佛斯
If you tell him the truth…
如果你肯告诉他真相
What’s the truth?
什么才是真相
And I declare upon the honor of my house
“吾在此以家族之荣誉起誓”
that my beloved brother Robert ”
吾所深深敬爱之兄长劳勃…”
he wasn’t my beloved brother.
他不是我”深深敬爱之兄长”
I didn’t love him. He didn’t love me.
我不敬他 他不爱我
A harmless courtesy, Your Grace.
陛下 这是表示敬意 无伤大雅
A lie. Take it out.
这是谎言 去掉
that my brother Robert left no trueborn heirs,
“吾兄劳勃并无亲生子嗣”…
the boy Joffrey, the boy Tommen,
男童乔佛里 男童托曼
and the girl Myrcella being born of incest
与女童弥赛拉实乃瑟曦·兰尼斯特
between Cersei Lannister and her brother Jaime Lannister.
与其弟詹姆·兰尼斯特乱♥伦所生之孽种
By right of birth ”
根据继承与…”
Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
弑君者詹姆·兰尼斯特
Call him what he is.
是什么就叫什么
And her brother Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
“其弟弑君者詹姆·兰尼斯特”…
By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim ”
根据继承与血统的律法 吾于今日声明”
Make it Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
改成弑君者詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士
Whatever else he is, the man’s still a knight.
不论行径如何 他终究是个骑士
Ser Jaime Lannister, the Kingslayer.
“弑君者詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士”
By right of birth and blood,
根据继承和血统的律法
I do this day lay claim
吾于今日声明
to the Iron Throne of Westeros.
吾乃维斯特洛铁王座之所有人
Let all true men declare their loyalty.”
勤王者应立刻宣誓效忠”
When Eddard Stark learned the truth, he told only me.
艾德·史塔克得知真相后只告诉了我一人
I’ll not make the same mistake.
我不会重蹈覆辙
Send copies of that letter to every corner of the Realm,
把这封信的抄本送到全国各个角落
from the Arbor to the Wall.
从青亭岛到长城
The time has come to choose.
抉择的时候到了
Let no man claim ignorance as an excuse.
不能让国人继续装聋作哑
Your Grace, the Lannisters are the true enemy.
陛下 兰尼斯特家族才是真正的敌人
If, for the time being, you could make peace with your brother
如果您可以暂时与令弟讲和
I’ll not make peace with Renly while he calls himself King.
我绝不与蓝礼讲和 除非他放弃称王
Well, many have already declared for him
但已经有很多人宣誓效忠他
Mace Tyrell, Randyll Tarly.
梅斯·提利尔 蓝道·塔利
Stannis does not need to beg this lord or that lord for support.
斯坦尼斯不必乞求这些诸侯的拥护
The Lord of Light stands behind him.
他有真♥主光之王的支持
And how many ships has the Lord of Light got in his fleet?
那敢问光之王有多少舰船
He has no need for ships. I’m sure he doesn’t,
他不需要船 他肯定不需要
but we do if we’re going to war.
但打起仗来我们肯定需要
If not Renly, Your Grace,
陛下 如果不找蓝礼
join forces with Robb Stark.
那就和罗柏·史塔克结盟
Who would steal the northern half of my kingdom.
他企图窃取我国北部的半壁江山
I’ve always served thieves according to their desserts,
我对待强盗的方式向来公正
as you well know, Ser Davos.
你是很清楚的 戴佛斯爵士
Joffrey, Renly, Robb Stark, they’re all thieves.
乔佛里 蓝礼 罗柏·史塔克图谋窃国
They’ll bend the knee or I’ll destroy them.
若不下跪臣服 我就毁灭他们
I owe you an apology, my King.
我该向您道歉 陛下
My duty is to serve.
服侍您是我的职责
You have chosen the new God over the Old Gods.
而您已经抛弃旧神 改信新神
May the Lord of Light watch over us all.
愿光之王庇佑我等
Shall we drink together?
我们喝一杯吧
Don’t.
别
A cup of wine to honor the one true God.
这杯酒是向唯一的真神致敬
The night is dark and full of terrors, old man,
老人家 长夜黑暗 处处险恶
but the fire burns them all away.
但圣火终将涤尽一切
Your Grace.
陛下
King in the North.
北境之王
I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping,
我还指望你把我留在某个城堡好好关起来
but you drag me along from camp to camp.
可你竟然拖着我随军而行
Have you grown fond of me, Stark?
你这是爱上我了吗 史塔克
Is that it?
是不是啊
I’ve never seen you with a girl.
从没见过你身边有姑娘
If I left you with one of my bannermen,
如果把你留给封臣
your father would know within a fortnight
不出两周 你父亲就会知晓
and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message:
并派出信鸦 告诉我的封臣
Release my son and you’ll be rich beyond your dreams.
“放我儿子自由 保证你家财万贯”
Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem.”
若拒绝我 必遭灭门之灾”
You don’t trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?
他们跟你出生入死 你居然信不过
Oh, I trust them with my life,
我敢对他们托付性命
just not with yours.
只是你的命不行smart boy.
聪明的小子
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Don’t like being called “boy”?
不喜欢我叫你小子
Insulted?
受辱了吗
You insult yourself, Kingslayer.
弑君者 是你自取其辱
You’ve been defeated by a boy.
打败你的是小子
You’re held captive by a boy.
俘虏你的是小子
Perhaps you’ll be killed by a boy.
说不定这小子还会杀掉你
Stannis Baratheon sent ravens
史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩
to all the high lords of Westeros.
写信给维斯特洛所有达官显贵
King Joffrey Baratheon
所谓乔佛里·拜拉席恩国王
is neither a true king nor a true Baratheon.
既非正统国王 亦非王室血脉
He’s your bastard son.
他是你的私生子
If that’s true, Stannis is the rightful king.
如果这是真的 史坦尼斯就能合法继位
How convenient for him.
对他是多么有利啊
My father learned the truth.
我父亲发现了真相
That’s why you had him executed.
所以你们处死了他
I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head.
奈德·史塔克被处决时 我已被你俘虏
Your son killed him
你儿子杀了他
so the world wouldn’t learn who fathered him.
这样你们的父子关系就没人知道了
And you… you pushed my brother from a window
而你 将我弟弟推下高塔
because he saw you with the queen.
只因他目睹你和王后乱♥伦
You have proof?
你有证据吗
Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fishwives?
还是你想当个散播谣言的长舌妇
I’m sending one of your cousins down
我已经派你的一个表亲南下
to King’s Landing with my peace terms.
把我的停战条件送往君临
You think my father’s going to negotiate with you?
你以为我父亲会和你谈判
You don’t know him very well.
你可真不了解他
No, but he’s starting to know me.
的确 但他会开始了解我
Three victories don’t make you a conqueror.
三场小胜不足以称王称霸
It’s better than three defeats.
总强过三场失利
This city stinks…
这城市真臭
Like dead bodies.
一股死人的味道
A bit corpsey, yes.
确实有点尸臭
And shit.
还有屎味
I thought you wanted to come here.
我以为你想来君临
I love it.
我爱死这儿了
You love the smell of dead bodies and shit?
你爱尸臭和屎味吗
And cum and garlic and rum.
还爱精♥液 大蒜和酒味
You can smell cum from the balcony?
阳台上闻得到精♥液吗
I love the stink. I love the noise.
我爱这儿的臭味 爱这儿的吵闹
Cities make me want to fuck.
城市让我好想做♥爱
And so did the country.
乡下也是一样
This is where I belong.
这才是我的家
Yes, well, you need to be careful.
对 不过要小心点
No one can know you’re here.
不能让人知道你在这儿
No one will know.
不会有人知道的
You can’t trust anyone in King’s Landing.
在君临 谁都信不过
They’re all liars good liars, bad liars,
全是骗子 骗术有高有低
one or two great liars.
有一两个登峰造极
What about you?
那你呢
Me? I’m not from here. I’m a slave to the truth.
我 我又不是君临人 我是真相的奴隶
Truth?
真相
You are the biggest little liar I have ever met.
你是我见过的 最会骗人的小骗子
Why do you think I am so little?
我个子为什么这么小
I’m being crushed beneath the weight of all that truth.
真相太沉重 我不堪重负啊
Ned Stark actually slept on this.
奈德·史塔克竟然睡这样的床
As if the poor man didn’t suffer enough.
这可怜的家伙受的苦还不够多吗
One of the many changes we’ll have to make around here.
除了这张床 咱们这儿要换的还多着呢
Lord Baelish. Your Grace.
贝里席大人 太后
I wonder if I might ask you for a favor.
我能否请你帮个忙
Of course, Your Grace.
当然可以 太后
Ned Stark’s youngest daughter Arya
奈德·史塔克的小女儿艾莉亚
we can’t seem to locate her.
似乎不见了
If she’s escaped the capital,
如果她逃出君临
Winterfell seems the logical destination.
理应前往临冬城
And yet my friends in the North report no sign of her.
但我在北方的朋友未有发现
Curious.
真奇怪
If we choose to negotiate with the Starks,
我们如果和史塔克家谈判
the girl has some value. Whoever finds her
这女孩就有价值了 若能找到…
well, you know what they say about Lannisters and debts.
你知道的 兰尼斯特有债必还
Well, you could ask Varys where she is.
您可以问问瓦里斯
He’ll have an answer for you.
他可以给出答案
Whether you believe it…
至于您信不信嘛
Myself, I have always had a hard time trusting eunuchs.
我个人向来不大信任太监
Who knows what they want?
谁知道他们有何欲求呢
A mockingbird.
仿声鸟
You created your own Sigil, didn’t you?
这家徽是你挑的吧
Yes.
正是
Appropriate… for a self made man
很适合你这种自力更生
with so many songs to sing.
有很多歌儿可唱的人
I’m glad you like it.
很高兴您能喜欢
Some people are fortunate enough
有的人特别幸运
to be born into the right family.
含着金钥匙出生
Others have to find their own way.
其他人只能靠自个儿打拼
I heard a song once
我听过一首歌
about a boy of modest means
说一个家境普通的男孩
who found his way into the home of a very prominent family.
想办法进了声名显赫的豪门世家
He loved the eldest daughter.
他爱上了这家的长女
Sadly, she had eyes for another.
不幸的是 她却心有所属
When boys and girls live in the same home,
年轻男女住在同一屋檐下
awkward situations can arise.
难免有尴尬的局面
Sometimes, I’ve heard,
我曾听说
even brothers and sisters develop certain affections.
即使兄弟姐妹之间 都能互生爱慕呢
And when these affections become common knowledge,
而当这种爱慕之情尽人皆知
well, that is an awkward situation indeed,
那种局面才真是尴尬
especially in a prominent family.
尤其是在豪门世家
But prominent families often forget a simple truth,
不过豪门世家往往忽视一个浅显的道理
I’ve found.
据我所知
And which truth is that?
说来听听
Knowledge is power.
知识就是力量
Seize him.
抓住他
Cut his throat.
割开他的喉咙
Stop.
停
Await.
待命
I’ve changed my mind. Let him go.
我改主意了 放开他
Step back three paces.
向后退三步
Turn around.
转身
Close your eyes.
闭眼
Power is power.
权力才是力量
Do see if you can take some time away from your coins and your whores
麻烦你暂时把金币和妓♥女搁一边
to locate the Stark girl for me.
替我找到史塔克家的小女儿
I would very much appreciate it.
我对此不胜感激
You’re Ser Alton Lannister?
你是艾顿·兰尼斯特爵士
I am, Your Grace.
是的 陛下
I offer your cousins peace if they meet my terms.
接受以下条件 我就与你的表亲讲和
First, your family must release my sisters.
第一 你们必须释放我的两个妹妹
Second, my father’s bones must be returned to us
第二 立即归还先父遗骸
so he may rest beside his brother and sister
让他与兄妹一同长眠于
in the crypts beneath Winterfell.
临冬城的墓窖中
And the remains of all those who died in his service
追随他的卫士们的遗体
must also be returned.
也必须归还
Their families can honor them with proper funerals.
以便其亲人安葬并缅怀他们
An honorable request, Your Grace. Third…
正当的要求 陛下 第三…
Joffrey and the Queen Regent must renounce all claim
乔佛里和摄政太后必须放弃
to dominion of the North.
对北境的统治权
From this time till the end of time,
从今往后
we are a free and independent kingdom.
北境是一个自由独立的王国
The King in the North.
北境之王万岁
King in the North.
北境之王万岁
Neither Joffrey nor any of his men
乔佛里以及他的军队
shall set foot in our lands again.
不得再踏入北境一步
If he disregards this command,
如果他无视此命令
he shall suffer the same fate as my father,
将会和我父亲同一下场
only I don’t need a servant to do my beheading for me.
只不过 我不需假手侍从将他斩首
These are Your Grace, these are
这些 陛下 这些也…
These are my terms.
这就是我的条件
If the Queen Regent and her son meet them,
如果摄政太后和她儿子接受
I’ll give them peace.
我就给他们和平
If not…
如果不接受
I will litter the south with Lannister dead.
我就打到南方 让兰尼斯特横尸满地
King Joffrey is a Baratheon, Your Grace.
乔佛里国王姓拜拉席恩 陛下
Oh, is he?
是吗
You’ll ride at daybreak, Ser Alton.
天一亮你就出发 艾顿爵士
That will be all for tonight.
今晚的会议到此为止
A word, Your Grace?
陛下 能谈谈吗
You don’t have to call me “Your Grace” when no one’s around.
私下里你没必要称我为”陛下”
It’s not so bad once you get used to it.
习惯就好了
I’m glad someone’s gotten used to it.
很高兴有人能习惯
The Lannisters are going to reject your terms, you know?
兰尼斯特绝不会同意你的条件 你知道吧
Of course they are.
我当然知道
We can fight them in the fields as long as you like,
我们在战场上可以跟他们耗很久
but we won’t beat them until you take King’s Landing.
但拿不下君临 就无法打败他们
And we can’t take King’s Landing without ships.
而没有舰队就攻不下君临
My father has ships and men who know how to sail them.
我父亲有舰队 也有掌舵能手
Men who fought my father.
他们曾与我父亲交战
Men who fought King Robert
他们是与劳勃国王交战
to free themselves from the yoke of the South,
目的是摆脱南方的统治
just like you’re doing now.
跟你现在所做的一样
I’m his only living son.
我是他唯一在世的儿子
He’ll listen to me.
他会听从我的
I know he will.
我很确定
I’m not a Stark. I know that.
我知道 我不是史塔克家的人
But your father raised me to be an honorable man.
但你父亲把我培养成一个讲求荣誉的人
We can avenge him together.
我们可以一起为他复仇
You don’t want Balon Greyjoy for an ally.
巴隆·葛雷乔伊可不是什么理想的盟友
I need his ships. They say he has .
我需要他的舰队 据说有两百艘
They say a million rats live in the sewers of King’s Landing.
据说君临的下水道中有老鼠无数
Shall we rally them to fight for us?
我们是不是也要和它们结盟
I understand you don’t trust Lord Greyjoy.
我知道你不信任葛雷乔伊大人
I don’t trust Lord Greyjoy because he is not trustworthy.
我不信任他是因为他根本不值得信任
Your father had to go to war to end his rebellion.
他早年造反 你父亲出兵才得以平息
Yes.
没错
And now I’m the one rebelling against the throne.
如今起兵造反的人是我
Before me, it was father.
父亲也做过同样的事
You married one rebel and mothered another.
你嫁了一个叛逆 又生了一个
I mothered more than just rebels,
我的孩子不只一个
a fact you seem to have forgotten.
你好像都忘了
If I trade the Kingslayer for two girls,
如果我拿弑君者换两个女孩
my bannermen will string me up by my feet.
封臣们非把我吊死不可
You want to leave Sansa in the Queen’s hands?
难道你希望珊莎落在王后手里
And Arya…
还有艾莉亚
I haven’t heard a word about Arya.
我都没有听到过她的消息
What are we fighting for if not for them?
如果不是为她们 我们打什么仗
It’s more complicated than that!
没有你说的那么简单
You know it is.
你心里很清楚
It’s time for me to go home.
我该回家了
I haven’t seen Bran or Rickon in months.
我有几个月没见到布兰和瑞肯了
You can’t go to Winterfell.
你不能回临冬城
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I’ll send Rodrik to watch over the boys
我派罗德利克回去照顾弟弟们
because tomorrow you’ll ride south to the Stormlands.
明天你要起程向南去风暴之地
Why in the name of all the Gods…
诸神在上 到底为什么…
Because I need you to negotiate with Renly Baratheon.
因为我需要你去跟蓝礼·拜拉席恩谈判
He’s rallied an army of ,.
他手下有十万大军
You know him. You know his family.
你认识他 两家是故交
I haven’t seen Renly Baratheon since he was a boy.
我上次见到蓝礼 他还是个孩子
You have a hundred other lords…
你手下还有很多人可以派…
Which of these lords do I trust more than you?
我最信任的人除了你还有谁
If Renly sides with us,
如果蓝礼支持我们
we’ll outnumber them two to one.
我们的兵力就是敌人的一倍了
When they feel the jaws beginning to shut, they’ll sue for peace.
等他们发现两面受敌 肯定提出讲和
We’ll get the girls back.
我们就能救回妹妹们
Then we’ll all go home… for good.
然后我们一起回家
I will ride at first light.
天明我就出发
We will all be together again soon, I promise.
我们很快就能重聚 我保证
You’ve done so well.
你做的很好
Your father would be… proud.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Give Lord Renly my regards. King Renly.
替我问候蓝礼大人 蓝礼国王
There’s a king in every corner now.
如今遍地是国王
What is all this?
这是做什么
Returning this room to its proper appearance.
恢复大厅应该有的样子
Say what you will about the Targaryens they were conquerors.
不管怎么看坦格利安家族 他们是征服者
That is a seat for a conqueror.
那是征服者的宝座
It needs a room to match it, not vines and flowers.
王座厅就该有气势 不要什么花花草草
We can’t find Arya Stark.
我们找不到艾莉亚·史塔克
With luck, she’s dead in a ditch somewhere.
要是老天长眼 她没准死在哪条沟里了
Perhaps. But if not, we need her.
也许吧 如果没死 我们需要她
They’ll never give Jaime back to us for Sansa alone.
珊莎一个人换不回詹姆
I think they might. They’re weak.
我相信能换回来 他们太软弱
They put too much value on their women.
把女人看得那么重
We need to set our armies to the task of finding her.
我们必须派军队出去找她
Send out as many men as we can.
能派多少就派多少人
I’m sure if you asked grandfather
我相信如果你问下你外公…
The King does not ask; He commands.
国王不问话 只用下令
And my grandfather’s stupidity in the field of battle
正因为外公在战场上犯糊涂
is the reason Robb Stark has Uncle Jaime in the first place.
才让罗柏·史塔克抓住了詹姆舅舅
His life is in danger.
他有生命危险
We’re at war.
我们在打仗
All our lives are in danger.
所有人都有生命危险
I heard a disgusting lie about Uncle Jaime
我听说了恶心的谣言 是关于詹姆舅舅
and you.
和你的
Our enemies will say anything
为了诋毁你继位的合法性
to weaken your claim to the throne.
我们的敌人什么谎言都可以编造
It’s not a claim. The throne is mine.
这不叫继位 王位就是我的
Of course it is.
当然是的
No one believes this foul gossip. Someone believes it.
没人相信这种龌龊的谎话 有人相信
Father had other children?
父亲还有其他孩子吗
Besides me and Tommen and Myrcella?
除了我 托曼和弥赛菈之外
What are you asking?
你想问什么
I’m asking if he fucked other women
我想问他厌倦你之后
when he grew tired of you.
是不是搞过别的女人
How many bastards does he have running
他到底生了多少野种
What you just did is punishable by death.
你刚才的行为足以判死刑
You will never do it again.
下不为例
Never.
决不允许
That will be all, Mother.
就这样吧 母亲
No, no, no, no.
不对 不对
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
知不知道你的叫声有多荒唐
Ease into it.
慢慢入戏
Slowly, with passion.
慢点儿 要激♥情
Oh, yeah.
爽
Go wash yourselves. Put some clothes on.
去梳洗一下 换上衣服
Both of you are working tonight.
你俩今晚都要接客
We do things differently here, Daisy.
这里的做法不一样 黛西
This isn’t some five copper bawdy house in Hayseed Hall.
这里可不是曹厅那里的便宜妓院
Haystack Hall. Wherever you’re from.
是草厅 管它呢
Our establishment doesn’t cater
我们这里不招待
to ploughmen and goat herders.
泥腿子和羊倌
Lord Olsen.
欧森大人
Taste is everything here.
这里品味最重要
Littlefinger’s a fancy man.
小指头真是爱奢华
Don’t call him Littlefinger.
千万别这么叫他
He doesn’t like it.
他不喜欢
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
She pretends she doesn’t speak the common tongue
她装作不会说通用语
so that people will think she’s exotic.
让客人以为她来自异域
She grew up just down the road in Flea Bottom.
其实她就在跳蚤窝那里长大
She’s beautiful.
她长得真美
She’s a dumb slut, really, but a lid for every pot.
她不用说话也浪得很 什么人都能搞定
Lord Commander.
司令大人
Good to see you… Again.
真高兴 又见到您了
You do realize this establishment
您肯定知道这里
is owned by Lord Petyr Baelish,
属于培提尔·贝里席大人
the King’s Master of Coin…
替国王管钱的财务大臣
Coin which goes in many pockets.
那钱通着很多人的口袋
Orders. Whose orders?
我只是听令行事 谁的命令
Someone who doesn’t care what Littlefinger thinks.
不在乎小指头怎样想的人
No, you can’t. No! Please!
不 不要 求你了
No! Not my Barra!
不要 别杀我的芭拉
Please. Please. Enough. Get it done.
求你了 求你了 够了 快点
Kill the bastard. No, no!
杀掉小杂种 不要
Please. Give it here.
求你了 拿过来
No, please.
不要 求你了
Spread out. Search every house.
散开 挨家挨户搜
Every room. Look in every room.
四处搜 仔细点
Gendry! His name is Gendry.
詹德利 他叫詹德利
Where is the bastard?
野种在哪儿呢
The Night’s Watch! Please, stop!
守夜人带走了 饶命啊
Where?
往哪里走了
They took him up the Kingsroad, heading north.
他们带他上了国王大道 往北走了
How will we know him?
怎么认出他
He’s got a bull’s head helmet. He made it himself.
他有个牛角头盔 他自己做的
Find him.
去找他