Devin 我在后门这边 我要进去了
Devin, I’m at the back entrance. I’m going in.
没关系 是我
Okay, it’s me.
爸爸?
Daddy?
你很安全 你很安全
You’re okay. Yeah, you’re okay.
好了 我们现在一起离开这地方
Okay, we’re gonna get out of this place now.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
拉住我的手
Hold my hand. Hold my hand.
嘿 Drummer 能听见吗
Yo, Drummer, you copy?
Dev 请回答
Dev, made contact…
小心 小心 后退
Back, back, back, back.
好了 没事了 接着走
All right, you’re okay. Come on.
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸!
Daddy!
走 走
Come on, come on.
我们出来了
We got away.
好吧 我们还得回去
All right, we’re going back in!
我们的机遇之地
Land of opportunity
正是将其提供给了我们的敌人
is offering just that to our enemies.
其产生的巨大破坏 正是国防部长
The magnitude of destruction our director of defense,
联♥合♥国♥
the United Nations,
以及疾控中心都警告过我们的…
and the Centers for Disease Control warning us about?
我不知道如何向你形容
I don’t know the words to tell you
我有多希望此刻与你在一起…
how I wish I could be where you are…
保护你…
protect you…
抱住你
hold you.
如果有办法 能让我把你从这场战争中救出
If there was a way, I would save you from this war…
它毁掉了一切…
which has covered everything…
你 你妈妈
you, your mom…
还有我们这个世界
our world…
每天早晨 我都看见你的脸
Every morning, I see your face.
听见你的笑声
I hear your laugh…
和你的小脚丫 踩在客厅地板上的声响
your footsteps on the living room floor.
每天夜里 我都梦见你出生的那一刻
Every night I dream when you were bom.
现在我满脑子想的 都是你是否安全
Now I wonder if you’re safe.
你是否会为我担心 就像我为你和你妈妈担心一样
You can fear for me as much as I fear for you and your mom.
我不会停止寻找的 Johnny
I won’t stop looking, Johnny.
我不会放弃的
I won’t quit.
在海军陆战队 他们教会我
They taught us that in the Corps.
永远不要放弃
Never give up.
永远不要
Ever.
进来
Come in.
上尉 您找我吗
Captain, missing debrief?
你是Drummer下士吧
Corporal Drummer.
是准下士 长官
Lance Corporal, sir.
我是Peyton上尉 很荣幸终于与你见面
Ah. Captain Peyton. Nice to finally meet you.
我也很荣幸见到您 很抱歉我迟到了 睡过头了
It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m sorry I’m late. I overslept.
这几周实在难熬 坐吧 这就是我的城♥堡♥啦
It’s been a tough couple of weeks. Please, my chateau.
有什么需要的吗
Can I get you anything?
来杯水就好 一杯可乐吧
Just a water, a Coke.
好的 我们为了审案 特意准备了个小冰箱
Well, we have a mini fridge for the court case.
啊 那蛮好的
That’s a nice perk.
正好有几瓶 给你
We get a few over here.
含蔗糖的
It’s got cane sugar.
墨西哥人做的就是好喝
Mexicans do it right, don’t they?
那是你儿子吗?
That your son?
是教子 叫Zachary
Godson. Zachary.
你只有教子吗 还是也有自己的孩子?
You got kids of your own, or just the godson’?
好了 现在我们是来谈你的事
Well, right now, I’m here with you.
是这样 这个会议 比在那件事故发生后你经历的
So, this will be more informal than other meetings
其他会议都要随便一些
you may have had over the incident,
但如果你愿意的话
but if you would,
我想听你给我说一说你自己
I’d like you to tell me a little bit about yourself…
你在陆战队之外的生活
your life outside the Corps.
没什么的
It’s not much.
我也不知道 你那文件里大概都写了 是不
I don’t know, you probably got it all in there, don’t you?
写了一些吧 我更想听你亲口说
Some of it. I’d prefer to hear it from you.
结婚八年
Married eight years.
育有一子
One child.
对的 我儿子Jon
Yep. Jon.
Jonathan
Jonathan.
Jonathan Michael Drummer
Jonathan Michael Drummer.
那Roberts下士呢
What about Corporal Roberts?
你怎么描述你们俩的关系?
How would you describe your relationship with him?
他是我认识的最厉害的陆战队员
Most squared-away Marine I know. Um…
我爱他就像爱我的家人
Love him like family.
除了家人和他之外 我不信任任何人
Trust nobody in the work! With family but him.
只要扣下扳机 你就一辈子后悔
Pull one trigger, regret the rest of your life.
哈 去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck it.
– 你不这么想吗? – 怎么想?
– You don’t think like that? – Like what?
后悔啊 从没见你后悔过
Regrets. You ain’t got no regrets.
哈?
Huh?
我说我从没见你后悔过
You ain’t got no regrets.
我当然有后悔过
I have regrets.
说一个
Name one.
呃…
Well…
我后悔把你拉进这烂事儿里
I regret bringing you into this bullshit.
一路上他一直支撑 照顾着我
He carried me every step of the way.
我是说 如果不是Roberts 我可能早就死了
I mean, I probably wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for Roberts.
那你现在对此怎么想?
And how does that make you feel now?
我不知道
Not sure.
呐 你总会有些想法的吧
Well, you must have some feelings about it.
想怎么…
About how…
我真的不知道
I mean, I don’! know.
我只是想回到儿子身边
I’m just trying to get back to my son.
那是肯定的 你一定很想念他
Of course you do. You miss him.
我不知道这会开得有啥必要
I don’t see… what the point of all this is.
因为这是强制的规定
Well, because this is mandatory,
直到我的表时针指向七点
until my local clock strikes seven,
之间这段时间 你都得留在这儿 所以…
you’re expected to remain, so…
我们可以把这段时间好好利用起来
we might as well make the most of it.
反正权在你手里 长官
You got all the power, sir.
如果你不愿意的话 那我们就不谈你儿子
But if you’d prefer, we need not talk about your son.
好 我不愿意
I’d like that.
你们这群傻♥逼♥都觉得 自己是陆战队大兵吗?
You motherfuckers think y’all Marines?
是的 长官!
Yes, Sergeant!
我问 你们这群傻♥逼♥都觉得 自己是陆战队大兵吗?
I said do you motherfuckers think y’all are Marines?
是的 长官!
Yes, Sergeant!
好大兵 为陆战队流血
Good Marines have bled for the Corps.
好大兵 为陆战队牺牲
Good Marines have died for the Corps.
你们是不是也认为自己 有这份荣耀为国捐躯?
Do you believe you deserve to die with that same honor?
是的 长官!
Yes, Sergeant!
我问 你们是不是也认为自己 有这份荣耀为国捐躯?
I said do you think you deserve to die with that honor?
是的 长官!
Yes, Sergeant!
行吧 你看看你们吓得!
Yeah. Y’all look scared!
你们可能是高高兴兴来参军
You might be happy to be a Marine,
但看看你们吓成什么样!
but you look scared!
正因如此 我才在你们生命中出现
And for that reason I am inserted into your life.
你们手里拿的纸
The papers you’re holding
是你们新的来♥复♥枪♥的序列号♥
are the serial numbers to your new rifles.
你们把这数 以及
You will memorize these numbers
上面一堆其他乱七八糟信息 给我记住了
along with a whole slew of other information
必须记住!
I deem necessary!
– 明白没? – 明白 长官!
– Is that clear? – Yes, Sergeant!
你知道你现在拿的是张纸吗 大兵?
You understand you’re holding a piece of paper, Marine?
知道 长官!
Yes, Sergeant!
一片纸有多重?
How much does a piece of paper weigh?
一片纸有多重?
How much does a piece of paper weigh?
– 轻于鸿毛 长官! – 有多重?
– Nothing, Sergeant! – How much?
– 轻于鸿毛 长官! – 那你的胳膊为啥都给压弯了?
– Nothing, Sergeant! – Then why are your arms falling?
你的胳膊为啥都给压弯了? 为啥?
Why are your arms falling? Why are your arms falling’!