再次广播,请乘坐1457航♥班♥
Once again, for passengers traveling on Flight 1457…
前往奥兰多的旅客,留意行李寄存检查公告
to Orlando, please take advantage of the boarding bag-check announcement.
疾病爆发第2天
您可以在抵达奥兰多后在行李认领处领♥取♥
You’ll pick it up at baggage claim in Orlando.
今天的旅程安排很紧
It’s a really full flight today.
嘿 – 嘿,我是乔恩·尼尔
Hey. – Yeah, Jon Neal here.
跟我在旅馆上♥床♥之后, 你就这样不辞而别了
You just had sex with me in a hotel and left without saying goodbye.
当时事情比预想的推迟了些
Yeah, it ended up being delayed so…
抱歉,我当时很惊慌
Sorry, I was panicking.
好吧,如果我没有机会再见到你
Well, if I don’t get to see you again…
我只是想说很高兴再遇见你
I just wanted to say it was nice to see you again.
遇见你我也很高兴
Yeah, it was nice to see you too.
听着,用另外一个我给你的邮箱
Um, and listen, use that other e-mail I gave you…
因为只有那个邮箱比较安全,好吗?
because that’s the only secure one, okay?
好的
Okay.
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事,只是…
Yeah, I’m just…
只是有点时差,我很累
I’m just jet-lagged. I’m tired.
你应该好好休息下,到香港的旅途可远着呢
You should go home and get some rest. Hong Kong’s a long way.
乘坐5228航♥班♥
Attention passengers on Flight 5228…
噢,等一下
Oh, wait.
到明尼阿波利斯的乘客请注意
to Minneapolis.
是你的航♥班♥吗?
Is that you?
是的,我的航♥班♥马上要起飞了
Yep, that’s me. They’re calling my flight.
好吧,听着,真的很高兴你打电♥话♥给我
All right. Well, look, I’m really glad you called.
谢谢,再见 – 再见
Thanks. Bye. – Bye.
请各位乘客准备好您的登机牌
Please have your boarding passes out and ready.
谢谢
Thanks.
香港九龙 人口:二百一十万
英国伦敦 人口:八百六十万
明尼苏达州 明尼阿波利斯 人口:三百三十万
日本东京 人口:三千六百万
疾病爆发第3天
亚特兰大 佐治亚 疾病控制和预防中心
早上好,罗杰 – 早上好
Good morning, Roger.- Hey.
听说你赌球输得很惨,是吗?
So you really kicked ass in that football pool, huh?
不能再选雄狮队了
You need to give up on your Lions.
得多动动脑子,而不是凭感觉选球队
Pick with your head, not your heart.
谢谢你的忠告
Yeah, thank you for the tip.
没事 嘿,嘿,嘿,医生
Yeah. Hey, hey. Hey, doc, uh…
什么事?
Yeah?
我知道你很忙,但是… 我…
I know you’re busy. Uh… I, uh…
你有时间吗? – 当然
You got a second? – Sure.
我有个医学方面的问题
I got a medical question.
请说
Mm-hm.
呃,我孩子在学校上课方面有点问题
Uh, my kid’s been, uh, having problems at school.
有点注意力缺陷 – 多动症?
Uh, attention deficit thing. – ADHD?
是的 – 被确诊了没?
Yeah. – He been diagnosed yet?
问题就在这儿,学校想让他去看看医生
That’s the thing. They want him to see someone.
我在想您能否给他检查下
I was wondering if you could take a look at him.
我真的不是这方面的医生
I’m not really that kind of doctor.
噢,这样,我不知道,我只是想…
Oh. Ha, ha. I didn’t know. I just thought…
也许我可以把他转交给其他医生
Maybe I can refer someone, though.
真的? – 当然,这种病是可以治愈的
Yeah? – Yeah. It’s treatable.
太好了
Okay.
我们会找个医生给他做个检查
We’ll find someone, have them take a look.
应该没什么问题 – 谢谢
Shouldn’t be a problem. – Okay.
就这样吧 – 好的
All right. – Yup.
谢谢你,医生 – 不用谢
Thanks, doc. – You’re welcome.
加利福尼亚州旧金山 人口:三百五十万
为什么没人帮他? 他还好吗?
Why doesn’t anybody help him? Is he okay?
看看这些帖子
Read the posts.
有人觉得是表演的,一种行为艺术
Some say it was staged. An art project.
有人说当局不愿意做尸检
Some say the authorities wouldn’t do an autopsy.
掩盖事实
Covered it up.
掩盖什么? – 我们也不知道
Covered what up? – We don’t know.
也许是水俣病,食用了被水银污染的鱼
Maybe Minamata disease. You know, from mercury in the fish.
以前曾经爆发过,捕鱼业的人们在抑制它
There have been outbreaks in the past. Fishing industry suppresses it.
“工业病”
“Industrial disease.”
没错,但刚这只有一个人而已
Yeah, but it’s just one man.
我们根本不知道发生了什么
We don’t know what happened.
这只是刚好被拍下来的一个人
Just one man on video.
不是每个人都能预见自己会死在摄像机前
Not everyone has the foresight to die in front of a camera.
我担心的是那些我们没看到的死者
The ones we don’t see worry me.
大量的鱼从那儿被运往全世界
Fish is shipped all over the world from there.
有多少人在吃寿司的同时阅读着你的报纸?
How many people read your paper over a plate of sushi?
艾伦,我们几乎没有给自♥由♥职业者的预算了
Alan, we have almost no freelance budget anymore,
而且自从H1…
and after H1…
你等着瞧吧,过不了几天
You wait. A few days,
这个视频就会在推特和YouTube上传遍的
this will be tweeted and YouTubed all over the planet.
我们不想成为那种刊登狼来了之类消息的报纸
We don’t wanna be the paper that cries wolf.
我会给霍巴特看的,他负责健康版块
I’ll show it to Hobart. He does our health stuff.
你会跟他说关于我的故事吗?
You’re gonna give him my story?
你会跟他说关于我的故事,对吗?
You’re gonna give him my story, aren’t you?
不,艾伦,我是想帮助你
No, Alan, I’m trying to help you.
这只不过是死在公交车的一个普通人罢了
It’s just one man on a bus.
我录下了这个会面过程
I taped this meeting.
我们需要更多关于这件事情的信息
We need more information than that.
这个故事都可以载入史册了,我会起诉你的
This story runs in the Chronicle, I will sue your ass.
很好,随便你,再见,艾伦 别再打电♥话♥给我了
Great. Okay, bye, Alan. Don’t call me anymore.
平面媒体行业奄奄一息了,洛伦
Print media is dying, Lorraine.
快衰退了,我会给你在公交车上留个位置的
It’s dying. I’ll save you a seat on the bus.
你好,我是米奇·艾默霍
I’m Mitch Emhoff.
我是克拉克的继父,克拉克·莫罗
I’m Clark’s stepdad. Clark Morrow.
好的,我们会通知他你来了
All right, I’ll let him know you’re here.
好的
Okay.
他说他在泰特姆夫人的的班上感觉很温暖
He said he was feeling very warm in Mrs. Tatum’s class.
我在打过电♥话♥后又测了下他的体温
I took his temperature again since I called.
超过华氏100°(约为37.7°C)
It was a touch over a hundred.
好吧,先是他的妈妈病了,现在克拉克也病了?
Okay. Well, first his mom and now the mighty Clark, huh?
好了,现在回去给你和你妈妈熬点汤
All right, let’s go get some soup for you and Mom.
希望能感觉好点儿,克拉克,好吗
Hope you feel better, Clark, okay?
好的,谢谢妈妈
Okay. Thank you.
乖孩子
Thattaboy.
感恩节前一定会康复的
We’re gonna beat this thing down by Turkey Day.
我在得克萨斯州,我会试试的,会试试看
I’m in Texas. I’ll try it. I’ll try anything once.
哈哈,这不是真的
Ha, ha. That’s not true.
乔瑞会直接到她妈妈那儿去
Jory’s going straight from the band trip to her mom’s place.
我的工作面试得推迟到下个星期了
And my job interview got pushed to next week.
我不知道这意味着什么,希望什么也不是
I’m not really sure what that means. Hopefully nothing.
怎么了
Hey.
我的手臂
My arm.
过来,坐下,坐下,坐下, 小心脚下,过来
Come here, sit down, sit down, sit down. Watch your feet. Come on.
快点,快点,亲爱的
Come on. Come on, honey.
你怎么了?你染上流感了吗?
Okay, what happened? Did you take too much of that flu shit?
亲爱的? 贝丝,贝丝,嘿,嘿,嘿 亲爱的,亲爱的
Honey? Beth, Beth. Hey, hey, hey Honey, honey.
贝丝,天哪,宝贝儿,宝贝儿,贝丝
Beth. Jesus. Jesus. Sweetheart. Sweetheart. Hey, Beth.
妈妈
Mom?
不,不 ,不, 就呆在那儿,克拉克,别过来
No, no, no. Uh… Stay there, Clark. Don’t…
回你的房♥间去,宝贝儿,呃…
Just go… Go up to your room, honey. Uh…
亲爱的,亲爱的
Honey, honey.
贝丝 – 能听见我说话吗
Beth. – Beth, can you hear me?
我是艾林顿医生,你在医院里
My name’s Dr. Arrington. You’re in the hospital.
今天早上你癫痫发作了,贝丝
You had a seizure this morning, Beth.
她有癫痫病史吗? – 没有,没有
She have a history of seizures? – No, no, no.
或者对什么东西过敏?
Allergies?
呃,她好像对青霉素过敏
Uh, I think she’s allergic to penicillin.
他最近摔倒过吗? 撞到头了?
She fall recently? Hit her head?
没有,她刚出差完回来
No, she came back from a trip…
嗑药没? 摇♥头♥丸♥? 迷幻药?
What about drugs? MDMA? Ecstasy?
没有,没有,我们没有嗑药
No. No, we don’t do that.
好吧,这儿需要帮助
Okay, let’s get some help in here.
天哪,贝丝,贝丝
Jesus. Beth. Beth.
先生,请你出去,你必须出去
Sir, you have to go. You have to go.