安东尼. 霍普金斯
艾力克. 鲍德温
生死边缘
查尔斯
Charles…
这儿真是棒级了,不是吗?
…isn’t this great?.
是的
Yeah.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你好
Hi.
要是能用手搂着她, 我会不知所措的
What wouldn’t I do to get my hands on her.
你想用手搂谁?
Get your hands on who?
那个挑战者号♥ 值2000万美金的飞机
The Challenger. $20-million airplane.
你认为我说的是什么?
What’d you think I was talking about?.
走了, 查尔斯 -查尔斯, 你过来吗? – 是的
Come on, Charles. -Charles, you coming?.
莫斯先生, 你的助手要我把这东西带给你
Mr. Morse, your assistant asked me to give you this.
查尔斯.莫斯?
Charles Morse?.
那个亿万富翁? 我的天, 那就是你吗?
The billionaire? My God, is that who you are?
是的
Yeah.
我为发生在你跟机师间
I’ve taken the liberty, sir…
的失礼行为致歉,先生
…of talking to the pilot of the amphibian.
我检查了发动机的航行日志 飞机看来状态很好
I’ve checked the engine log. Plane seems to be in good shape.
我建议你别在低空 以及任何可能发生的鸟撞击或者冰面下飞行
I would not advise you to fly under any low ceiling, bird strike, or ice.
什么是鸟撞击? -是鸟群 撞上, 我们就完蛋了
What’s bird strike?. -Flocks of birds. Hit, we’re dead.
是的,确实如此 特别是在每年的这个时候
Yes, especially this time of year.
还有问题吗,先生 我也有飞行执照,可以亲自送你一程
Any questions, I’ll fly you in and out myself.
不必了,没事,会一切平安的 -我早跟你说过我们会玩得很高心的 -是的
We’ll be fine. -I told you you’d have a good time.
什么时候需要一架飞机返回呢,先生? -鲍勃?
When will you require a plane back?. -Bob?.
他们想在纽约36小时后看到照片 我想就明晚8点吧
They want the film in New York, 36 hours. I’d say 8 tomorrow night.
明晚8:00
8..00 tomorrow night.
好的, 先生 -谢谢
Yes, sir. -Thank you.
不适应北部气候吗?
Can’t handle northern weather?.
我会没事的
I’ll be all right.
那是块新表吗?
Is that a new watch?.
是的. 双时区表 能同时知道两个地方的时间
Yeah. Dual time zone. T ells the time in two places.
有什么用呢?
What for?.
假如我在洛杉矶而我想知道纽约的时间, 不必再加上3个小时
If I’m in L.A. and want the time in New York, I don’t have to add 3.
导演 李.塔玛哈瑞
是你自己建造了这个地方?
You built this place by yourself.
是的,夫人 我毕生都在建造这地方
Yes, ma’am. Been building it all my life.
好了, 伙计们,从这走
Okay, right this way, folks.
你们别担心钥匙的问题, 因为根本就没有上锁
You don’t have to worry about keys, because we got no locks.
厨房♥总是开着的 你尽管想做些什么就去做些什么
IKitchen is always open. You can fix whatever you like.
卧室和洗手间在楼上
The bedrooms and outhouses are upstairs.
大家放轻松, 踢掉你的鞋子
We want you to relax, kick off your shoes…
就象在自己家一样舒服
…and just get down-home comfortable.
嘿, 斯蒂芬
Hey, Stephen.
是这正是我想讲的
This is what l’ m talking about.
看到了?那就是我明天想要拍的
See?. That’s what I want for tomorrow.
一张毫无表情的照片
An unsentimental photograph.
为了得到一张真正的自然的照片
T o get a truly unselfconscious photograph…
你差不多得追溯到19世纪
…you have to go back to the 1 9th century.
那幅照片多久了?
How old is that?
去年秋天拍的
T ook it last fall.
照片上的是杰克.霍克 我的一个朋友
That’s Jack Hawk. A friend of mine.
照片是你拍的吗?
You took the photo?.
我拍照片, 他抓狗熊
I took the photo. He took the bear.
现在我应该和他在打猎, 如果你们不在的话
I’d be hunting with him now, you weren’t here…
我已经在调我来♥福♥枪♥的准星
…and I had my rifle sighted in.
啊~~你对书感兴趣吗?
You interested in books?.
是的 为什么你不能调你来♥福♥枪♥的准星呢?
Yeah. Why can’t you?.
你说什么?
What?.
我说,你为什么不能调来♥福♥枪♥的准星呢?
Why can’t you get your rifle sighted in?.
我需要装配一个工作台
I need to rig up a bench rest.
烫衣板不就是一个很好的工作台
An ironing board makes a good bench rest.
恕我冒昧
No disrespect…
我真吃惊你竟然知道工作台是什么
… I’ m surprised you know what a bench rest is.
查尔斯什么都知道 有问题, 就去问他查尔斯什么都知道的
Charles knows what everything is. Got a question, ask him.
一个有权势又有成就的男人声称如此这般
Take a mighty accomplished man to claim that.
我从没说过,我怎么怎么样
I don’t claim anything.
你可以问问他, 看看是不是我错了
Ask him. See if I’m wrong.
打赌你肯定难不倒他
Bet you can’t stump him.
跟你打赌,我可以
Bet you I can.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what…
我会给你5个美圆
… I will give you $5…
假如你能够告诉我桨片的另一面是什么
…you can tell me what’s on the other side of this blade.
是一个兔子在抽一个烟斗
It’s a rabbit smoking a pipe.
一个兔子在抽一个烟斗
A rabbit smoking a pipe.
究竟为什么会是那样, 查尔斯?
Why in the world would that be, Charles?.
那是一个印地安人的图腾标志 一面上,是一个黑豹
It’s a symbol of the Cree lndians. On one side, there’s a panther…
另一面, 是它的掠食对象, 兔子
…on the other, his prey, the rabbit.
它坐着
He sits…
一点不害怕
… unafraid.
它抽着它的烟斗
He smokes his pipe.
那是个传统的图形
It’s a traditional motif.
为什么它不害怕呢?
Why is he unafraid?.
因为它比黑豹聪明
Because he’s smarter than the panther.
先生
Sir…
你让我印象深刻
…you impress me.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是令人惊讶的成就
Amazing accomplishment.
不, 那不算什么成就
No, it’s not an accomplishment.
那只是个小把戏 -是那样吗?
It’s a freak. -ls that so?
是的
Yeah.
我看起来熟知各种这样的事实
I seem to retain all these facts…
但是如何把这些所知事实 变成有用的东西那是另外一回事了
… but putting them to any useful purpose is another matter.
嘿, 听着, 伙计们
Hey, listen up, folks.
我们这里有点麻烦,这周围有熊
We got a problem with bears around here.
现在开始, 千万别把食物裸置, 即使在这个山林小屋里
Now, never leave food uncovered, even in the lodge.
千万不可以!
Never!
假如你看到一只熊在你附近
You see a bear near you…
站着别动
…stand still.
让它明白,你知道它在看着你
Let him know that you know that he sees you.
然后往后退
Then back up…
非常慢地
… real slow.
任何人碰到麻烦
Anybody’s in trouble…
一定让我知道
…get my attention.
我会象鸭子见到绿花金鱼一样扑过来的
I’ll be on it like a duck on a June bug.
现在你们可以让自己舒服一点了
Now make yourselves comfortable.
照这么说, 我要睡觉去了
On that note, I’m going to bed.
闭嘴
Shut up.
老公, 我有点累了
Lord, I’m bushed.
是本新书吗?
New book?
那是关于如何在野外荒地求生的书
It’s about surviving in the wilderness.
你总是在读些什么
You’re always reading something.
是的我的秘书给我这本书 你知道为什么?
My secretary gave it to me. Do you know why?.
你知道为什么她给我这本书吗?
Do you know why she gave me the book?.
那家伙让我直起鸡皮疙瘩,都是那些
That guy gave me the creeps, with all that…
谈论关于熊的事情
…talk about the bear.
为什么她给你这本书?
Why she gave you the book?.
你是社会的中坚
You’ re the salt of the earth.
是那样的吗?
Is that so?
你是最优秀的男人
You’ re a most excellent man.
那是为什么我嫁给你的原因
That’s why I married you.
你是我曾经想要的唯一的女人
You’ re the only woman I’ve ever wanted.
那看看你是多么幸运的人啊!
Then see what a lucky guy you are?.
是的, 我很幸运
Yes, I do.
今天对我而言是个特殊的日子 你知道吗?
This is a special day for me. You know that?.
我知道今天是很特殊
I know it is.
我真高心你能和我们一起出来
I’m really glad you came away with us.
你应当以后更多的出来走走
You got to get away more often.
-查尔斯 -是
你能出去帮我拿个三明治吗?
Can you go and get me a sandwich?.
是,好的,当然可以
Of course.
我曾经告诉过你,你是个天使吗?