大饭店
您好 这是大饭店 – 电♥话♥占线
Grand Hotel. – The line is busy.
你找谁
Who is this?
我帮你转到客房♥服务部
I can connect you with room service.
你好
Hello. Hello?
这是门诊部吗 我是森福
Is that the clinic? This is Senf,
大饭店行李房♥领班
the head porter, Grand Hotel.
我老婆怎么样了 她还在痛吗
How’s my wife? Is she in pain?
孩子是不是快生出来了
Isn’t the child coming soon?
耐心 这时候你会有耐心吗
Patience? Would you have patience?
我是奥图·克林格兰 是你吗 海因里希
This is Otto Kringelein. Is that you, Heinrich?
听着 我得快点说
Listen. I’ve got to talk very quickly.
这每分钟得花29马克
Every minute costs 2 marks 90.
你知道在我手术之前 我签的协议吗
You know that will I made before I had my operation?
我要你把它撕了
I want you to tear it up.
我来柏林找了个很有名的专家
I came to Berlin to see a great specialist
看我的老♥毛♥病 你知道吗
about that old trouble of mine, you know?
真不幸 他说我来日不多了
It’s pretty bad, and he says I haven’t long to live.
听着 他说我活不了几天了
I say, he says I won’t live much longer!
不 像这样的事也不好说
No, it isn’t nice to be told things like that.
瘟疫 烦恼 一下子你要死了
You plague, bother, and save, and all of a sudden you’re dead.
我想好好享受一下生活
I want to get something out of life.
我不会回弗里德斯多夫 (德国城市)了 再也不回
I’m never going back to Friedersdorf. Never.
我会住在这个大饭店
I’m staying here at the Grand Hotel.
这是柏林最贵的饭店
It’s the most expensive hotel in Berlin.
所有的名流都会住在这儿
All the best people stay here.
就是我们的大老板 普莱辛格 也住在这儿
Even our big boss, Preysing, is staying here.
我要找时间跟他谈谈
I’m going to tell him someday
我对他的真实的看法
just exactly what I think of him.
你好 小姐
Hello, miss.
我是普莱辛格总经理
This is General Director Preysing.
请接我在弗里德斯多夫的家
I want my home in Friedersdorf, please.
快点
Hurry. Yeah.
你好 是你吗 孩子他妈
Hello. Is that you, Mama?
孩子们好吗
How are the children?
工厂有什么消息没有 亲爱的
What news have you from the factory, dear? Yeah.
爸爸在吗 好
Is your papa there? Good.
您好 爸爸 是你吗
Hello, Papa, is that you? Yeah.
和萨克逊尼亚公♥司♥的会议安排在
The conference with the Saxonia company
明天上午 爸爸
is set for tomorrow morning, Papa. Yeah.
如果合并计划没有通过
Yeah. If the merger does not go through,
我们就会有麻烦了 爸爸
we are in very bad shape, Papa.
所有事都依赖于曼彻斯特那边的消息
Yeah. Everything depends upon news from Manchester.
要是曼彻斯特棉花公♥司♥的定单
If the deal with the Manchester Cotton Company
没拿下来的话…
does not go through…
我们的处境会很糟 爸爸
…we’re facing a very bad situation, Papa.
我是苏珊蒂 格鲁辛斯卡娅 夫人的女仆
I’m Suzette, Madam Grusinskaya’s maid.
夫人今天不去跳舞了
Madam will not dance today.
她不会去排练了
She will not go to the rehearsal.
她昨天一晚上也没有睡
She did not sleep all night.
有些事情一直在折磨她
There is something preying on her mind.
我给她吃了片药佛罗拿(安♥眠♥药♥之类)
I gave her a tablet, a Veronal.
已经睡着了
She’s sleeping now.
我是冯·盖根男爵
This is Baron von Geigern.
听着 我需要钱
Look here, I need money,
要不我在这个饭店里住不下去了
or I can’t stay at this hotel much longer.
我已经做好准备工作了
I’ve laid the groundwork.
我知道她住在哪个房♥间
I know the exact position of her room.
我和她的芭蕾导师 皮门诺夫 也交上了朋友
I’ve made friends with her ballet master, Pimenov.
听着 海因里希
Listen, Heinrich.
我拿走了我所有的积蓄 所有的一切…
I’ve taken all my savings, everything…
我要好好的享受一下 把它们都花光
…and I’m going to enjoy spending it. All of it.
这里贵的要命 海因里希
It’s terribly expensive here, Heinrich.
但是确实真的太美妙了
Oh, but it’s wonderful.
我不能 我会失业的
I can’t! I’ll lose my job.
那还不如把我关进监狱算了
It’s like being in jail.
看我的了 爸爸
Rely on me, Papa.
我会把合并的事办妥的
I will make this merger go through.
我不会失败的
I never fail.
可怜的夫人 她的心在受着折磨 我怕她会…
Poor madam. Her mind is tortured. I’m afraid she will…
我不需要什么建议 非常感谢 我需要钱
I don’t need advice, thanks very much. I need money!
随时随地都有音乐 太美妙了
Music all the time. It’s wonderful.
大饭店
Grand Hotel.
人来人往
People coming, going.
一切如常
Nothing ever happens.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人不需要用车
Madam Grusinskaya will not want her car.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人不用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car is not to be brought.
过来 – 有什么吩咐 男爵
Here. – Yes, baron?
阿多尔弗斯对你很生气 – 什么事 男爵
Adolphus is very vexed with you. – Yes, baron?
你今天早上没有带它出去遛达
You didn’t take him for his walk this morning.
您的房♥门锁了 – 你可以敲门的
The door was locked. – You might have knocked.
这就是为什么小狗不喜欢在大饭店里
That’s why they don’t like little dogs in big hotels.
门是锁的 他们不能出来 你明白吗
The doors are locked. They can’t get out. You see?
是的 男爵 – 我想让你带它出去好好转转
Yes, baron. – I want you to take him for a good walk.
明白吗 – 明白 男爵
You understand? – Yes, baron.
还有别把它累坏了 – 好的 男爵
Don’t bring him back till he’s exhausted. – No, baron.
等一下
Wait a minute.
好的 没事了
Hmm. It’s quite all right.
喂 – 是给我的吗
Hello? – That for me?
不 格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人要用车
No. Madam Grusinskaya’s car is to be brought.
格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人要用车
Madam Grusinskaya’s car is to be brought.
晚上好 能帮我把这个交给格鲁辛斯卡娅夫人吗
Good evening. Will you send this to Madam Grusinskaya?
好的 男爵 – 非常感谢
Yes, baron. – Thanks very much.
晚上好 我的钥匙 168号♥房♥
Good evening. My key, 168.
晚上好 皮门诺夫先生 – 晚上好 男爵
Good evening, Mr. Pimenov. – Good evening, baron.
漂亮的夫人还好吗 – 格鲁辛斯卡娅
How is the beautiful lady? – Grusinskaya?
事实上 男爵 今晚我们有点担心
To tell the truth, baron, tonight we’re a little bit nervous.
您昨晚去剧院了吗
Oh? – Were you at the theater last night?
只要有格鲁辛斯卡娅的舞蹈 我都会去的
I’m always there when Grusinskaya dances.
昨晚的演出并不理想 – 我觉得她演的好极了
Last night was not so good. – I thought she was splendid.
普莱辛格先生在吗 我是兹诺威特兹博士
Is Mr. Preysing in? I’m Dr. Zinnowitz.
普莱辛格先生 有人找 – 普莱辛格先生
Mr. Preysing. Visitor.
你来了 – 对不起让你久等了
Here you are. Waiting long?
等你 我是在等 曼彻斯特那边的消息
Waiting? I’ve been waiting for news from Manchester.
还没有消息吗 – 没有
No news? – No.
除非和萨克逊尼亚公♥司♥合并
That’s bad. You can’t hold out …
否则你会撑不下去的
unless you merge with the Saxonia company.
我知道 – 只有当你的公♥司♥和曼彻斯特人…
I know. – The Saxonia company will never sign…
有联♥系♥时 萨克逊尼亚公♥司♥ 才会答应合并
…unless your firm is tied up with the Manchester people.
他们并不是一定要合并 我提醒你
They don’t have to. I told you that.
是的 我知道 我很担心
Yes, I know. I’m very much worried.
但是我在曼彻斯特也有代理
But I have my agent in Manchester.
我在等那边的电报
I’m expecting a telegram any minute.
你必须得给他们一个好印象 要看上去很乐观
You have to create a good impression. Seem optimistic.
不要向萨克逊尼亚公♥司♥的人提起曼彻斯特
Don’t even mention Manchester to the Saxonia crowd.
要灵活些
Be clever.
不 我不能那么做 兹诺威特兹博士
No, I cannot do that, Dr. Zinnowitz.
我一直都是在相互信任的基础上做生意
I’m used to making my deals on a solid basis.
我是一个诚实的商人
I’m an honest businessman,
一个好丈夫和一个好父亲
a good husband and a father.
我没有什么要隐瞒的
I have nothing to conceal.
否则我会活着很不开心的
I could not live happily otherwise.
是的 我知道 我们去别的地方商量一下
Yes, I know. We’ll go someplace and talk it over.
我在等一个速记员
I’m expecting a stenographer.
叫她去普莱辛格先生的房♥间 166号♥房♥
Send her to Mr. Preysing’s room. 166.
好的 兹诺威特兹博士
Yes, Dr. Zinnowitz.
有我的信吗 – 没有 医生
Letters for me? No, doctor.
电报 – 没有 医生
Telegrams? No, doctor.
他好像一直在等什么东西…
He always seems to be waiting for something,
但是一直都没有来
but it never happens.
有留言吗 – 没有 医生