这是我的世界
This is my world.
恶劣 嵯峨 寒冷
Harsh, jagged, freezing.
不得不说
And I gotta say,
这简直太棒了
it’s awesome!
这里什么都有
It’s got everything.
冰 岩石 冰 雪 冰 有好多冰
Ice, rocks, ice, snow, ice. It’s got a lot of ice.
很多现代化设施
Plenty of modern amenities.
最棒的是 大家都很快乐
And the best part, everyone’s happy.
那是因为我们的世界是建立在石头之上的
That’s because our world is built on a foundation of stones.
不是那些 是这些
Not those. These.
我们有书写在石头上的律法
See, we have these laws that are written in stone.
真正的书写在石头上
Literally, written in stone!
由守石人解释并执行
Interpreted and enforced by the Stonekeeper.
这些石头是保护我们安全的
The stones are here to protect us and keep us safe.
它们基本能告诉我们需要知道的一切
They pretty much tell us everything that we need to know.
重要的事 比如世界是如何创造的
Important stuff, like how the world was created
我们都是从伟大的天之牦牛屁♥股♥上掉下来的
when we all fell from the butt of the great sky yak
以及我们的世界是一座岛
and how our world is an island
它漂浮在无尽云彩组成的海上
that floats on a sea of endless clouds,
倚靠在大山地猛犸象的背上
resting on the backs of the great mountain mammoths.
我们得喂猛犸象吃冰 这样它们才不会过热
And how we have to feed ice to the mammoths, so they don’t overheat
否则它们会死的
’cause if they did, they would die,
那样我们就会都掉进无尽的虚无
and we would all fall into the great nothing.
这里什么都没有
There’s nothing down here!
但我最喜欢的石头
But my favorite stone of all
上面写着必须敲响铜锣
is the one that says the gong must be rung
叫醒发光的大蜗牛
to wake the great glowing snail
让它爬过天空 给村子带来光明
so it can crawl across the sky and bring light to the village.
我超爱那个
I love that one.
那可能是最重要的工作了
It might be the most important job of all.
不吹不擂 那份工作刚好属于我爸爸
And, humble brag, that job belongs to my dad.
他向这份工作倾注了他的激♥情♥ 奉献
He does it with passion, commitment
还有他强健的助手的帮助…
and the help of his able-bodied assistant…
起来了 米果 该敲锣了
Up and at them, Migo! Time to ring the gong.
就是我
…me.
好嘞
Yes!
可以说 我在学习操作绳子
I guess you could say I’m learning the ropes
轮子
and the wheel
还有曲轴
and the crank
如果我爸爸不敲锣 我们就都处在黑暗中了
because if my dad didn’t ring the gong, we’d all be in the dark.
发射
Launch!
这个活儿不容易
It isn’t easy.
它需要技巧 胆量和决心
It requires skill, rock-solid nerves,
还有肩膀上的一个结实的脑袋
and a good, strong head on your shoulders…
因为真的没有其它办法可以敲锣了
…because there’s literally no other way to ring a gong.
搞定
Oh, yeah.
这让我爸爸的生活有了重大意义
It gives my dad a great sense of purpose.
我说了 这是个重要的工作
Like I said, it’s an important job,
终有一天 这个工作会传给我
a job that’ll one day be mine.
干得漂亮
Whoa-hem Good one, Dam!
我等不及看到
And I can’t wait for the day
我叫醒村子那天的到来了
that it’s me who gets to wake the village.
*看下面的每个人*
*Look at everybody there below*
*那是我热爱并熟悉的雪人*
*All the yetis that I love and know*
*他们在醒来看这美好的早上*
*And they’re waking up to see this awesome morning*
*他们都面带微笑*
*They’ve all got a smile*
*这是我爱这的另一个原因*
*on their face. Another reason I love this place*
*这里永远充满生机和乐趣*
*’Cause it’s always full of life and never boring*
*看看我们周围*
*Look all around us*
*满是岩石和冰雪*
*It’s all rock and ice and snow*
*滴水成冰地寒冷*
*Frigid and freezing*
*我知道 这样真美妙*
*Yeah, it’s pretty great, I know*
*这是崭新的一天*
*And hey, hey. It’s another day*
*正如每一天*
*Like every other*
*我什么都不想改变*
*I don’t wanna change a thing*
*一点都不想改变*
*Not one little thing*
*石头说什么我就做什么*
*I mean, because I do what the stones say*
*我做得还不错*
*And I’m doing okay*
*有什么比这更好 这就是最好*
*What could be better than this? It is what it is*
*这就是完美*
*It is perfection*
*看大家各司其职 而且心情愉快*
*Look at everybody do their part and they do it with a happy heart*
*这让大家的生活都有了更大的意义*
*And it gives them all a sense of greater purpose*
*这就是*
*Well, that’s the way that*
*我想要的生活 我要让大家都以我为傲*
*I wanna be I wanna make them all proud of me*
*做一个稳重的雪人 服务人♥民♥*
*Just be a steady yeti at their service*
你们真的相信猛犸象在支撑着我们吗
Do you seriously believe mammoths are holding us up?
-嗯 -什么在支撑着猛犸象
– Mmm-hmm. – What’s holding up the mammoths?
听我来说 下面全都是猛犸象
Uh, hello. It’s just mammoths all the way down.
别听他们的 他们在质疑石律
Don’t listen to them. They’re questioning the stones.
我们可不能质疑石律 对吧
And we don’t do that. Okay?
*如果有问题 让你迷惑不解*
*If there’s a question causing you to go astray*
*埋在心里 等你忘记就好了*
*Just stuff it down inside until it goes away*
-知道吗 -米果呢
– Got it? – Where’s Migo?
米果 你永远不会成为敲锣人…
Migo, you will never be the gong ringer…
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
如果你不练习的话
…if you don’t practice.
他要给你属于你自己的头盔
He’s giving you your own helmet.
我搞砸了惊喜 抱歉 爸爸
Oh, I blew the surprise! Sorry, Dad.
属于我的头盔 难道今天就是注定的那一天
My own helmet? You mean today’s the day?
恭喜你 米果
Congratulations, Migo.
今天是大日子啊 儿子
Big day, son!
各位 我要练习敲锣了
Hey, everyone, I get to do a practice gong!
*大家一起唱*
*And now we all say*
*这是崭新的一天*
*Hey, hey It’s another day*
*正如每一天*
*Like every other*
*我什么都不想改变*
*And I don’t wanna change a thing*
*一点都不想改变*
*Not one little thing*
*因为我们喜欢这样的生活*
*I mean because we like living this way*
*我们过得还不错*
*And we’re doing okay*
*有什么比这更好*
*What could be better than this?*
*这就是最好 这就是完美*
*It is what it is. It is perfection*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo, you go Whoa!*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo You go, whoa!*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo You go*
*我说 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*I said doo-doo-doo, doo-doo*
*这就是完美*
*It is perfection*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo You go, whoa*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo You go, whoa*
*加油 米果 加油*
*You go, Migo You go*
*我说 嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟*
*I said doo-doo-doo, doo-doo*
*这就是完美*
*It is perfection*
敲锣练习
Practice gong!
敲锣练习
Practice gong!
-敲锣练习 -敲锣练习
– Practice gong! – Practice gong!
-敲锣练习 -敲锣练习
– Practice gong! – Practice gong!
-敲锣练习 -敲锣练习
– Practice gong! – Practice gong!
-准备好了吗 -早就好了
– You ready? – Beyond ready!
真是迫不及待真正尝试一番了
Can’t wait till this is my actual job!
对 马上你就要继承伟大的家族传统了
Yup. Soon you will join a long line of family greats.
平头叔叔 凹头爷爷
Uncle Flathead, Grandpa Smashhead,
架子头太爷爷 猛头婶婶 浆糊脑子舅舅
Great Grandpa Shelf head, Aunt Crushedhead, Uncle Mushbrain,
梆梆阿姨 没脖子南多 蹲蹲表哥
Aunt Bam Bam, No-neck Nando, Cousin Squatly,
道格和他的蠢木槌理论
Doug and his dumb mallet theory.
还是不提他了
We don’t talk about him.
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
她要是在这里教你就好了
Wish she was here to teach you.
-你就教得很好 爸爸 -谢谢 儿子
– You’re doing great, Dad. – Thanks, son.
好了 首先 检查风向

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!