你为什么要这么做
我们跟你无冤无仇
我们该
何去何从
空间宝石 心灵宝石 时间宝石
现实宝石
力量宝石 灵魂宝石
美国队长诞生地
等一下 先别放
Okay, hold on, don’t shoot.
看准目标了吗
You see where you’re going?
那好
Okay.
想想要如何射中目标
Now, let’s worry about how you get there.
脚往外挪一点
Gotta move your foot here.
脚尖对准这边
Point your toe this way.
胯向这边转
Your hips here.
好吗
Okay?
-能看到吗 -能
– Can you see? – Yeah.
确定吗
Are you sure?
-现在呢 还能看到吗 -看不到
-How about now? Can you see now? – No.
那现在呢
How about now?

All right.
准备好了吗 三根手指
Ready? Three fingers.
漂亮
Nice!
投得好 孩子
Nice throw, kiddo.
球来了
Here you go.
你们要蛋黄酱还是芥末酱
Hey, you guys want mayo? Or mustard?
还是都要
Or both?
谁在热狗上放蛋黄酱
Who puts mayo on a hot dog?
也许你两个弟弟会
Probably your brothers.
两份芥末酱 谢谢 孩儿他妈
Uh, two mustard, please! Thanks, Mama.
好的
Got it!
内特 蛋黄酱还是芥末酱
Nate, mayo or mustard?
番茄酱行吗
How about ketchup?
番茄酱 番茄酱我也有
Or ketchup. I got ketchup, too.
注意手肘
Mind your elbow.
射得好 鹰眼
Good job, hawk-eye.
去拿箭吧
Go get your arrow.
你们俩
Hey, guys!
别练了 汤好了
Enough practice. Soup’s on!
好的
All right.
我们来了 饿死了
We’re coming. We’re hungry.
莱拉 我们走
Lila, let’s go.
莱拉
Lila?
亲爱的
Honey?
亲爱的
Hey, babe?
亲爱的
Babe?
亲爱的
Babe?
孩子们
Boys!
孩子们
Boys!
劳拉
Laura!
你不用这样的
You don’t need to do that.
因为你只需要保持这个姿势
Because, uh, you’re just holding the position.

Oh, yeah.
差点就中了
That was close.
进门 我们现在各得一分
That’s a goal. We are now one apiece.
我想再试一次
I would like to try again.
我们平手 紧张吗
We’re tied up. Feel the tension?
好玩吧
It’s fun.
射得太差了 现在你有机会赢了
That was terrible. Now you have a chance to win.
你赢了
And you’ve won.
恭喜
Congratulations.
比赛公平
Fair game.
玩得不错
Good sport.
开心吗
You have fun?
挺开心的
It was fun.
这东西在录吗
This thing on?
波茨小姐 小派
Hey, Miss Potts. Pep.
如果你发现了这段录像
If you find this recording…
别发到社交动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络上
don’t post it on social media.
不然肯定要哭死一群
It’s gonna be a real tearjerker.
我不知道你是否会看到
I don’t know if you’re ever gonna see these.
我都不知道你是否还…
I don’t even know if you’re still…
天呐 但愿你还在
Oh, God, I hope so.
今天是第21天
Today’s day 21.
不 第22天
No, uh, 22.
如果不是因为凝视真正的虚无空间
You know, if it wasn’t for the existential terror…
而产生的存在恐惧
of staring into the literal void of space,
我会说我今天感觉好一点了
I’d say I’m feeling a little better today.
感染已经结束了
Infection’s run its course,
这要谢谢那位蓝恶魔
thanks to the Blue Meanie back there.
你一定会很喜欢她的
Oh, you’d love her.
非常务实
Very practical.
就是有点虐待倾向
Only a tiny bit sadistic.
燃料电池在打斗中被损坏
So, the fuel cells were cracked during battle…
我们找到了办法逆转离子电荷
and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge…
争取到了大约48小时的飞行时间
and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time.
但是现在已经彻底不能用了
But it’s now dead in the water.
距最近的便利店有上千光年
Thousand light years from the nearest 7-Eleven.
明天早上氧气将会耗尽
Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning…
然后就完了
and that’ll be it.
小派 我知道我说过再不制♥造♥意外了
Pep, I know I said no more surprises…
但我得说 我真的希望能完成这最后一个
but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one.
但是现在看来…
But it looks like…
你知道看起来如何
Well, you know what it looks like.
别为此而难过
Don’t feel bad about this.
其实 如果你痛心难过个几周
I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks…
然后带着巨大的罪恶感继续生活下去…
and then move on with enormous guilt…
也许我应该躺会儿
I should probably lie down for a minute.
让眼睛休息一下
Go rest my eyes.
请知道
Please know…
当我渐渐睡去 会和近来的每晚一样
when I drift off, it’ll be like every night lately.
我很好 真的很好
I’m fine. Totally fine.
我会梦到你
I dream about you.
因为一直都是你
Because it’s always you.
没能阻止他
Couldn’t stop him.
我也一样
Neither could I.
等等
Hang on.
我没救下那孩子
I lost the kid.
托尼 我们都输了
Tony, we lost.
派珀她…
Is, uh…?
-太好了 -天呐
– Oh, good. – Oh, my God!
天呐
Oh, my God!
没事了
It’s okay.
距灭霸来到地球 已经过了23天
It’s been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth.
世界各国政♥府♥分崩离析
World governments are in pieces.
仍在运转的部门
The parts that are still working…
在进行人口普查 看来他是成功了
…are trying to take a census and it looks like he did…
他做到了他声称要做的事
He did exactly what he said he was gonna do.
灭霸消灭了…
Thanos wiped out…
一半的生命
…50% of all living creatures.
他现在在哪
Where is he now? Where?
我们不知道
We don’t know.
他开了个传送门 穿过去了
He just opened a portal and walked through.
他是哪根筋不对
What’s wrong with him?
他很愤怒
Oh, he’s pissed.
他觉得自己失败了
He thinks he failed.
没错 他是失败了
Which, of course, he did…
但我们都失败了 不是吗
but you know, there’s a lot of that going around, ain’t there?
说真的 要不是你开口说话
Honestly, until this exact second

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!