距离13公尺 应该看得见了
Thirteen meters. You should see it.
越过船头的栏杆
Okay, take her up and over the bow rail.
和平二号♥ 我们要到船头了 跟好
Okay, Mir-2, we’re going over the bow. Stay with us.
好了 安静 我们开始录影了
Okay, quiet. We’re rolling.
看她像鬼船一样地出现
Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship…
每次都让我胆颤心惊
still gets me every time.
看到这艘巨轮长眠海底
To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here…
一九一二年四月十五日 凌晨两点半
where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912…
她从海面上
after her long fall…
缓缓堕入海底
from the world above.
老板 你太夸张了吧
You’re so full of shit, boss.
我们
Dive six.
第六次来到泰坦尼克号♥甲板
Here we are again on the deck of Titanic.
水深两里半
Two and a half miles down.
就是三千八百二十一公尺
3,821 meters.
每方寸水压达到三吨♥半
The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch.
这窗户九寸厚 万一玻璃破裂
These windows are nine inches thick and if they go…
我们就瞬间莎约拉拉了
it’s sayonara in two microseconds.
好了 狗屁放够了
All right, enough of that bullshit.
将潜艇降在干部舱的顶上
Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday.

Sure.
和平二号♥ 我们要降在大梯上方了
Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.
你们准备好了没?
You guys set to launch?
机器人出动 好 查理
Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie.
-放出缆绳 -放出缆绳
-All right, tether out. -Tether out.
布洛克 沿船舱往下放
Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull.
知道了 沿着一等舱登船口下去
Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door.
看看D层 接待大厅和餐厅
I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon.
知道了
Copy that.
-放出缆绳 -放出缆绳
-Tether out. -Tether out.
往左边 往左边
Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left.
小侦探出动 沿着楼梯往下
Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell.
下到B层 路易斯
Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck.
A层
A deck.
-缆绳放长一点 -B层 到里头去
-Give me some rope, Captain. -B deck. Get in there.
-小心门框 小心 -我看见了
-Watch the door frame. Watch it. -I see it. I got it.
没事啦 放轻松点 老板
We’re good. Just chill, boss.
好 转弯
Okay, make your turn.
-收绳子 -转弯 小心墙
-Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall.
布洛克 我们看到钢琴了 听到没?
Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy?
知道了
Copy that.
就在那里 就在那里
Right there.
-就是那道房♥门 -看见了
-That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it.
到了 到了 找到了
We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.
这张床就是 姓霍的那个王八蛋睡的
That’s Hockley’s bed. That’s where the son of a bitch slept.
有人忘了关水龙头
Oops. Somebody left the water running.
等一下 回到右边
Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right.
衣柜的门 靠近点
That wardrobe door. Get closer.
-有什么发现吗 老板? -我想看看底下
-You’re smelling something, boss. -I want to see what’s under it.
让我♥操♥作手臂
Give me my hands, man.
好极了
All right.
-轻点 不然可能会散掉 -好的
-Take it easy. It might come apart. -Okay.
好 掀开 翻过来
Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over.
继续 继续
Keep going. Go.
好 放下
Okay, drop it.
宝贝 你看到没有 老板?
Oh, baby. Are you seeing this, boss?
兄弟们 今天发薪水
It’s payday, boys.
安逸
Cha-ching!
-鲍比 我们找到了 -我们找到了
-We did it, Bobby. -We brought it back.
哥们 好样的
Oh, yeah! You the man!
谁最行啊? 说啊 说啊
Who’s the best, baby? Say it.
是你 路易斯
You are, Lewis.
-鲍比 雪茄拿来 -这儿
-Bobby, my cigar. -Right here.
把它敲开
Okay, crack her open.
绕一圈看看
Let me get around. Hang on.
-拿到了没 -到手了
-You getting it? -Got it.

Shit.
没有钻石?
No diamond.
以前也有这种鸟事发生过
You know, boss, this same thing happened to Geraldo…
当事人搞得一蹶不振
and his career never recovered.
把摄影机关掉
Turn the camera off.
合伙人想知道现在的情况
Brock. The partners would like to know how it’s going.
戴夫 巴瑞 不在保险箱里
Hey, Dave. Barry, hi. Look, it wasn’t in the safe.
但别担心 可能在其他地方
Don’t worry about it. There are still plenty of places it could be.
是的 地狱里
Hell, yes.
地板上 他母亲的房♥间里
The floor debris in the suite, the mother’s room…
-船上的保险柜里 -或是在百慕达三角
-The purser’s safe on C deck. -Jimmy Hoffa’s briefcase.
还有很多地方要找
A dozen other places.
兄弟们 对我的直觉多少有点信心嘛
Guys, look, you just got to trust my instincts. I know we’re close.
要一个一个排除 我相信快找到了
We just got to go through a little process of elimination.
等一下
Hang on a second.
-让我看看 -可能有发现了
-Let me see that. -We might have something here, guys.
-项链的照片呢? -回头再跟你说
-Where’s the photograph of the necklace? -We’ll call you right back.
“一九一二年四月十四日”
有这种事
I’ll be goddamned.
“JD”
布洛克·罗威特 以从事海地寻宝闻名
Treasure hunter Brock Lovett is best known for finding Spanish gold.
好的 回头说
It’s okay, I’ll feed you in a minute.
他利用俄♥国♥潜艇 探索最有名的沉船
He has chartered Russian subs to reach the most famous shipwreck of all…
泰坦尼克号♥
the Titanic.
他在北大西洋的船上 通过卫星
He’s with us live via satellite, from the research ship Keldysh…
与我们连线
in the North Atlantic.
-哈啰 布洛克 -哈啰 崔西
-Hello, Brock. -Hello, Tracy.
泰坦尼克号♥的事是家喻户晓的
Of course, everyone knows the familiar stories ofTitanic.
船上的贵族 尽责的乐队等等
You know, the nobility of the band playing to the very end and all that.
我想发掘的是 那些不为人知的故事
But what I’m interested in are the untold stories…
深锁在残骸中的秘密
the secrets locked deep inside the hull ofTitanic.
没人像我们如此深入探测
And we’re out here using robot technology to go further into the wreck…
此事引起许多争议
than anybody has ever done before.
像打捞权和道德问题
Your expedition is at the center of a storm…
诸如此类 等等等等
of controversy over salvage rights, and even ethics.
很多人批评你是在发死人财
Many are calling you a grave-robber.
这个问题 仁者见仁 智者见智
Nobody ever called the recovery of the artifacts from King Tut’s tomb…
-什么事? -把电视调大声点
-What is it? -Turn that up, dear.
我们请了很多专家
I have museum-trained experts sent out here making sure…
所有发现的物品 都会被妥善保存
that these relics are preserved and catalogued properly.
看我们今天发现的这幅画
Take a look at this drawing that we found just today.
它在海底已经八十四年了
A piece of paper that’s been underwater for 84 years…
我们却能加以保存
and my team are able to preserve it intact.
难道这应该永远留在海底?
Should this have remained unseen at the bottom of the ocean for eternity?
我们发现
We can see it and…
有这种事?
I’ll be goddamned.
布洛克 找你的卫星电♥话♥
Brock, there’s a satellite call for you.
鲍比 我们要下海了 看到潜艇没有?
Bobby, we’re launching. See these submersibles going in the water?
相信我 不接你会后悔
Trust me, buddy, you want to take this call.
最好别骗我
This better be good.
-你得大声点 她年纪很大了 -好极了
-You got to speak up. She’s kind of old. -Great.
我是罗威特 请问题有何指教?
This is Brock Lovett. How can I help you, Mrs…
萝丝·卡维特太太
Calvert. Rose Calvert.
卡维特太太
Mrs. Calvert?
我想知道 “海洋之心”你们找到没有?
I was just wondering if you had found the Heart of the Ocean yet, Mr. Lovett.
我说吧
Told you you wanted to take the call.
好的萝丝 我洗耳恭听
All right, you have my attention, Rose.
你能告诉我们 画中那女人是谁吗?
Can you tell us who the woman in the picture is?
当然 那画中的女人就是我
Oh, yes. The woman in the picture is me.
她是个老千 不是想捞钱就是想出名
She’s a goddamn liar! Some nutcase seeking money or publicity.
就像”真假公主”的故事一样
God only knows why! Like that Russian babe, Anesthesia.
他们找到了
They’re inbound!
萝丝十七岁就死于沉船事故了
Rose Dewitt Bukater died on the Titanic when she was 17, right?

That’s right.
如果还活着 不是有一百多岁
If she had lived, she’d be over 100 by now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!